3N Port Blair
3 Nights Portblair with Daily Breakfast, Ferry Tickets, Transfers & Tour much more..
The Andaman and Nicobar Islands, located in the Bay of Bengal (east of the Indian mainland geographically), is a splendid tropical island outpost, belonging to India but closer to south east Asia. From being known as Kalapani (Black waters) due to the atrocious history of the British Regime in India, to being known as one of the best tourist destinations of India, Andaman Islands have come a long way. Port blair: Capital city of Andaman and Nicobar Islands in India, is mainly famous for its palm-lined beaches.
Tentative Tour Plan:-
Day 01: Arrival Port Blair + Half Day Sight-seeing: Meet and Greet at Port Blair Airport and transfer to hotel. Start with visit to Corby n’s Cove Beach - 7 Kms from Port Blair - a coconut palm fringed beach, ideal for swimming, sun-basking & bathing. Later visit Cellular Jail followed by the enthralling Sound and Light Show at Cellular Jail - where the heroic saga of the Indian freedom struggle is brought alive. Overnight stay at Port Blair.
Day 02: Port Blair – Havelock Same Day Trip after Breakfast, departure by inter-island ferry to Havelock Island. On arrival at Havelock Island, proceed to visit the world famous Radha Nagar Beach (Beach No 7) & rated as the ‘Best Beach in Asia’ by Time Magazine. Watch a mesmerizing sunset on Beach no.7. Havelock Island is an ideal destination for a relaxing beach holiday as well as a paradise for scuba diving and snorkelling. In evening return back to Port Blair, rest of the day explore for shopping followed by the local market of the city. Overnight Stay at Port Blair
Day 03: Port Blair – Rose Island- North Bay:-In the morning, after breakfast will proceed to North Bay Island (called the Coral island) .Later you will be taken to Ross Island by Boat. This Island the erstwhile capital of Port Blair during the British regime. The island presently houses the ruins of old buildings like Ballroom, Chief Commissioner’s House, Govt. House, Church, Hospital, Bakery, Press, Swimming Pool and Troop Barracks, all in dilapidated condition, reminiscent of the old British regime. This island is an ideal destination for nature walk amidst sylvan surroundings with deer, peacocks, exotic birds, etc. Evening back to Hotel. Overnight Stay at Port Blair
Day 04: Port Blair - Departure: - Morning after breakfast free for packing & personal activities. In time check out from the hotel and transfer to the Airport to board the flight for onward journey.
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date &Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
• India package is valid for All Market (unless specified or will be informed at the time of confirmation).
• Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part cancellation charges applicable in case of tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
• Any incorrect names given by client are not our liability. It’s always advised to send us the copy of ID proofs. Valid ID proof should be carried in all Times during travelling.
• These are only offers over which STPL will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. This is not a booking or confirmation.
• Your Tickets/ Misc. /Briefing will be or can be sent 24 hrs-2 days prior the departure. Or Originals of some valid document can also be received after the arrival at the destination e.g. Ferry, Entrance, Bus tickets etc.
• We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
• Most hotels normally have check in time12 noon/Check Out -1000-1100hrs (may vary from hotel to hotel/destination over which we don’t have control). Early check-in is subject to availability and cannot be confirmed in advance. It however depends on the availability of the rooms that the hotels might have at their disposal during that time. Please check with the hotel/agent for policy of the selected hotel. Same applies for Late Checkout (subject to availability).
03Nights stay on Double sharing basis at Port Blair in Hotels as per itinerary.
Same day trip to Havelock Island.
Inclusive of breakfast Plan.
All Transportation for local sight-seeing tours and airport/ hotel/ 01 AC Vehicle as per itinerary.
All ferry charges Port Blair – Havelock - Portblair Back by Private Ferry (Green Ocean/Costal Cruise/MaKruzz/ Similar).
Tickets Are Subject To Availability If Cruise Will Not Be Operational Then Will Provide Government Ferry For Transfers.
All entrances and tickets to monuments, museums, Cultural Events and activities suggested in the itinerary
All applicable taxes
Anything not mentioned under inclusions.
GST 9% wef 22 Jan 2017( or as per actuals levied Govt of India)
Any increase in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which STPL has no control.
Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/City Taxes/Tourism Fees over which STPL has no control.
Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , extra meals etc not mentioned under inclusions.
Any Early Check In /Late Check-out/Surcharges/Supplement/Mandatory Charges if applicable during the stay shall be borne by client during any event/exhibition/Holiday/weekend or weekday as per Hotel policy /Govt rules of the particular destinations.
Intercity surface transfers unless specified.
- Within 7 Days of travelling, 100% is non-refundable & non-cancellable.
- Cancellation policy may vary case to case depending on period of booking or travelling. We reserve the right to supersede the above policy.
- Ferry timing subject to change depend on weather conditions.
- Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location.
- Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different
- Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast (unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy. In few hotels, 2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
- Extra Bed Policy: can be a sofa cum bed/mattress/roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.