4N Port Blair
4 Nights Portblair with Daily Breakfast, Ferry Tickets, Transfers & Tour much more..
The Andaman and Nicobar Islands, located in the Bay of Bengal (east of the Indian mainland geographically), is a splendid tropical island outpost, belonging to India but closer to south east Asia. From being known as Kalapani (Black waters) due to the atrocious history of the British Regime in India, to being known as one of the best tourist destinations of India, Andaman Islands have come a long way. Port blair: Capital city of Andaman and Nicobar Islands in India, is mainly famous for its palm-lined beaches.
Tentative Tour Plan:-
Day 01: Arrival Port Blair + Half Day Sight seeing :Meet and Greet at Port Blair Airport and transfer to hotel. After check in proceed for a City Tour of Port Blair which includes the Fisheries Museum (Aquarium) -exhibits species of marine life peculiar to the islands, Anthropological Museum(closed on Monday) ,Naval Marine Museum (Samudrika),marine life peculiar to the islands, Anthropological Museum(closed on Monday) ,Naval Marine Museum (Samudrika), shells, Corals marine life.Later visit Cellular Jail followed by the enthralling Sound and Light Show at Cellular Jail - where the heroic saga of the Indian freedom struggle is brought alive. Overnight stay at at Port Blair.
Day 02: After breakfast transfer to jetty to board the ferry for Havelock Island by Private Ferry / Inter Island Government Ferry.Havelock Island is 57 kms from Port Blair and reachable in 150 minutes. The island is well known for its two world famous beaches namely Beach No.5 and 7.These beaches have received A+ rating from the World Tourism Organization (WTO). Hence, Havelock Island is an ideal destination for a relaxing beach holiday as well as a paradise for scuba diving and snorkeling.Trip to Radha Nagar Beach #7. Evening departure return back to Port Blair.
Day 03: After breakfast enjoy city tour of Port Blair for 5 Hours. ( Closed Mondays ) Port Blair (City Tour) - covers the,Chatham Saw Mill (one of the oldest and largest in Asia), Forest Museum, Anthropological Museum, Fisheries (Marine) Museum, Naval Marine Museum (Samudrika) & the Cottage Industries Emporium (Sagarika) - for shopping & souvenirs.Overnight at port blair.
Day 04: After Breakfast, the tour will start for Jolly Buoy / Red Skin (Mahatma Gandhi Marine National Park) - to see corals reefs, exotic varieties of beautiful ornamental fish and other marine life through glass bottom boat ride & Snorkeling. Overnight stay at port blair.
Day 05: Morning free for packing & personal activities. In time Check out from the hotel and transfer to the Airport. - Tour End with sweet memories.
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date &Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
• India package is valid for All Market (unless specified or will be informed at the time of confirmation).
• All Travellers must have valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking. STPL (Skylink Travel Pvt. Ltd) reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
•Delay in getting Visa or submitting the required documents is not STPL liability or responsibility.
• Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part cancellation charges applicable in case of tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
• Any incorrect names given by client are not our liability. It’s always advised to send us the copy of ID proofs. Valid ID proof should be carried in all Times during travelling.
• These are only offers over which STPL will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. This is not a booking or confirmation.
• Your Tickets/ Misc. /Briefing will be or can be sent 24 hrs-2 days prior the departure. Or Originals of some valid document can also be received after the arrival at the destination e.g. Ferry, Entrance, Bus tickets etc.
• We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
• Most hotels normally have check in time12 noon/Check Out -1000-1100hrs (may vary from hotel to hotel/destination over which we don’t have control). Early check-in is subject to availability and cannot be confirmed in advance. It however depends on the availability of the rooms that the hotels might have at their disposal during that time. Please check with the hotel/agent for policy of the selected hotel. Same applies for Late Checkout (subject to availability).
• 04 Nights stay at Portblair in Double Sharing basis.
• Daily Breakfast.
• On arrival-One bottle of Mineral water, Potato Chips +Juice Pack In Portblair.
• Same day Havelock tour to & fro by Pvt Ferry.
• Transfers & sightseeing by AC Vehicles as per the itinerary.
• Entry ticket & ferry ticket to visit all the places of sightseeing is inclusive in the package cost.
• Inclusive of all taxes.
Optional Water Activities / Adventure cost:
Sea walking =Rs 3200/- Per Person
Scuba Diving =Rs 3500/- Per Person
Jet ski +Sofa ride = Rs 700/- Per Person
Glass Boating = Rs 500/- Per Person
Note: Private Cruise Supplement
Optional : Ferry Up-gradation Supplement (additional charges applicable as below) for Havelock Island :
Govt. Ferry Tickets for Havelock Island & return is already included in the Package. Supplement charges will
Applicable if we select Private Ferry i.e. MV.Green Ocean /M.vMakruzz Pvt ltd for the same.
Executive Class /Premium class Rs.1000 Per Person Roundtrip
• Airfare or Train fare.
• Anything not mentioned under inclusions
• Any increase in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which STPL has no control.
• 4.50%wef 1 June 2016( or as per actuals levied Govt of India)
• Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/City Taxes/Tourism Fees over which STPL has no control.
• Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry, extra meals etc not mentioned under inclusions.
• Any Early Check In /Late Check-out/Surcharges/Supplement/Mandatory Charges if applicable during the stay shall be borne by client during any event/exhibition/Holiday/weekend or weekday as per Hotel policy /Govt rules of the particular destinations.
- Within 7 Days of travelling, 100% is non-refundable & non-cancellable.
- Cancellation policy may vary case to case depending on period of booking or travelling. We reserve the right to supersede the above policy.
- Ferry timing subject to change depend on weather conditions.
- Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location.
- Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different
- Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast (unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy. In few hotels, 2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
- Extra Bed Policy: can be a sofa cum bed/mattress/roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.