3N Port Blair
3 Nights Portblair with Daily Breakfast, Ferry Tickets, Transfers & Tour much more..
The Andaman and Nicobar Islands, located in the Bay of Bengal (east of the Indian mainland geographically), is a splendid tropical island outpost, belonging to India but closer to south east Asia. From being known as Kalapani (Black waters) due to the atrocious history of the British Regime in India, to being known as one of the best tourist destinations of India, Andaman Islands have come a long way. Port blair: Capital city of Andaman and Nicobar Islands in India, is mainly famous for its palm-lined beaches.
Tentative Tour Plan:-
Day 01: Arrival Port Blair + Half Day Sight-seeing: Meet and Greet at Port Blair Airport and transfer to hotel. Start with visit to Corby n’s Cove Beach - 7 Kms from Port Blair - a coconut palm fringed beach, ideal for swimming, sun-basking & bathing. Later visit Cellular Jail followed by the enthralling Sound and Light Show at Cellular Jail - where the heroic saga of the Indian freedom struggle is brought alive. Overnight stay at Port Blair.
Day 02: Port Blair – Havelock Same Day Trip after Breakfast, departure by inter-island ferry to Havelock Island. On arrival at Havelock Island, proceed to visit the world famous Radha Nagar Beach (Beach No 7) & rated as the ‘Best Beach in Asia’ by Time Magazine. Watch a mesmerizing sunset on Beach no.7. Havelock Island is an ideal destination for a relaxing beach holiday as well as a paradise for scuba diving and snorkelling. In evening return back to Port Blair, rest of the day explore for shopping followed by the local market of the city. Overnight Stay at Port Blair
Day 03: Port Blair – Rose Island- North Bay:-In the morning, after breakfast will proceed to North Bay Island (called the Coral island) .Later you will be taken to Ross Island by Boat. This Island the erstwhile capital of Port Blair during the British regime. The island presently houses the ruins of old buildings like Ballroom, Chief Commissioner’s House, Govt. House, Church, Hospital, Bakery, Press, Swimming Pool and Troop Barracks, all in dilapidated condition, reminiscent of the old British regime. This island is an ideal destination for nature walk amidst sylvan surroundings with deer, peacocks, exotic birds, etc. Evening back to Hotel. Overnight Stay at Port Blair
Day 04: Port Blair - Departure: - Morning after breakfast free for packing & personal activities. In time check out from the hotel and transfer to the Airport to board the flight for onward journey.
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date &Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
-The Tour Program Will Be Advised To Client By Our Escort Team At The Very First Day Of Arrival, Please Note Tour Program May Be Shuffled Due To Inclement Weather Condition In And Around Port Blair.
-The vehicle used will be exclusive for guest, but will not be at disposal. It will as per contract & will change every day and sector wise.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered.These are only offers over which STPL will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard &alterate flight option will be made with availability .
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
1.03Nights stay on Double sharing basis at Port Blair in Hotels as per itinerary.
2.Same day trip to Havelock Island.
3.Inclusive of breakfast Plan.
4.All Transportation for local sight-seeing tours and airport/ hotel/ 01 AC Vehicle as per itinerary.
5.All ferry charges Port Blair – Havelock - Portblair Back by Private Ferry (Green Ocean/Costal Cruise/MaKruzz/ Similar).
6.Tickets Are Subject To Availability If Cruise Will Not Be Operational Then Will Provide Government Ferry For Transfers.
7.All entrances and tickets to monuments, museums, Cultural Events and activities suggested in the itinerary
8.All applicable taxes
Water Sports Activities :-
1.Glass Bottom Ride at Elephant Beach Rs.500/- Per Person.
2.Jet Ski Ride at Elephant Beach at Havelock Island Rs.850/-Per person.
3.Jet Ski Ride at Port Blair in WATER SPORTS COMPLEX Rs.450/-Per person
4.SCUBA DIVING at Havelock Island with UNDERWATER PHOTOGRAPHY Rs. 4800/- Per Person.
5.SCUBA DIVING at Port Blair with UNDERWATER PHOTOGRAPHY Rs.4800/- Per Person.
6.Banana Ride at Havelock Island Rs. 850/- Per Head.
7.Sofa Ride at Havelock Island Rs.850/- Per Head.
8.Glass bottom ride at North Bay Island Rs.550/- Per Person.
9.Sea Walking at North Bay Island Rs. 3900/- Per Person with under Water Photography.
10.Sea Walking at Havelock Island Rs.3900/- Per Person with Under Water Photography.
1.GST Extra on Total Billing
2.Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
3.Entrance Fee /Monument fees
4.Insurance, Baggage Claim & any related charges.
5.Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check In at Hotel.
6.Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges,Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
7.Intercity surface transfers unless specified.
8.Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
9.In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours ( especially applicable for Indian Itineraries ) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
10.Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which STPL has no control.
-36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
-Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
-Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
Best Season to Visit:
The best time of the year to visit the Andaman & Nicobar Islands is between October and May. It is also the time for the annual tourism festival.
Andaman Famous for:-
Port Blair: Capital city of Andaman and Nicobar Islands in India, is mainly famous for its palm-lined beaches. Port Blair is also an Island town offering water based activities like snorkeling, scuba diving, sea-cruises, and glimpses of the history and culture of the region.The green, ramshackle capital sprawls around a harbour on the east coast of South Andaman and is the administrative nerve centre of the islands.
Havelock Island: 55kms from Port Blair by Ferry/Chopper-A famous among Foreign Travellers, picnic spot for Families. Apart from Scuba, a place for trekking, fishing, snorkelling. Adventure activities like water sports, Water scooter ride, Sun Bathing. Havelock is a picturesque natural paradise with beautiful white sandy beaches, rich coral reefs and lush green forest.
Neil Island: 40 kms from Portblair Neil is a tiny but beautiful island located 37 Kms. to the south of the Andaman Islands. Neil Island is known as the ‘vegetable bowl’ of the Andamans. The settlers named the beaches after mythical characters of the epic Ramayana (Bharatpur,Laxmanpur, Sitapur,Ramnagar etc.). Famous for its slow, laid back vibe, and beautiful beaches, most people go Neil Island for some quality chill-time, as there is not much to do here but this.
Subhash Mela: Famous Festival & is celebrated in the first month of the year, January for about a week. The festival marks the birth anniversary of netaji subash bose.
The Island Tourism Festival: Mega event celebrated for 10 days.