2N Paris, 2N London
4 Nights Stay Paris with London with Tours & Transfers, Admission Tickets & Travel Insurance.
PARIS, France's capital, is a major European city and a global center for art, fashion, gastronomy and culture. Its picturesque 19th-century cityscape is crisscrossed by wide boulevards and the River Seine. Beyond such landmarks as the Eiffel Tower. LONDON, Englands capital, set on the River Thames, is a 21st-century city with history stretching back to Roman times. At its centre stand the imposing Houses of Parliament, the iconic Big Ben clock tower and Westminster Abbey, site of British monarch coronations. Across the Thames, the London Eye observation wheel provides panoramic views of the South Bank cultural complex, & the entire city.
Day 1:- WELCOME TO PARIS!
Transfer from airport to hotel, where our local guide will be waiting with all the tour information.
18:00h (approximately) Transfer to the Montmartre quarter, a Bohemian district known for its artists. The visit includes a ride in the funicular railway to the top of the hill which has wonderful views of Paris. Relax and enjoy a delicious dinner in a magical and romantic setting.
Meals: No Meals
DAY 2:- PARIS
Guided tour lasting two hours and a half. Cruise on the river Seine. Ascent to the second floor of the Eiffel Tower, and transfer to Gare du Nord station.
08:00h Comprehensive tour of Paris with a local guide, visiting the Champs Elysees, Arch of Triumph, Concorde Square, Latin Quarter, Luxembourg Palace, Garnier Opera House, Louvre Museum, Notre Dame Cathedral, Town Hall of Paris, Eiffel Tower, etc. Including admission to the second floor of the Eiffel Tower in the lift. The visit is followed by a spectacular cruise on the river Seine.Free afternoon.
18:30 h. (approximately). Transfer to Gare du Nord station, where most of the Hindu population live. Time to have dinner in any of the neighbouring restaurants. Transfer to hotel.
DAY 3:- PARIS EPERLECQUES – LONDON
Total distance: 430 Km. Scenery: Extensive plains of France, interesting ferry crossing, green hills in England.
Note: Remember to have your Passport ready, you will need it to cross the British border.
We recommend wearing comfortable shoes for the visit to Eperlecqes and warm clothing during the crossing.
-It is necessary to set your watch back one hour when entering the UK. - The UK currency is the Pound; we recommend you change your currency on the ferry.
07:30 h. Paris – Departure for the north of France. 11:00 h. – Eperlecqes Bunker.- Arrival- Admission included. This immense bunker is set in a wood and was used by the Nazis during World War II to fire the V1 and V2 missiles against England in addition to being used for space research. 12:30 h. We continue to the nearby port of Calais, where we take the ferry to the UK, followed by customs and border formalities. The ferry crossing takes one hour and a half. The ferry is modern and equipped with all commodities (restaurants, bars, areas in which to relax, games rooms, foreign exchange facilitles, shops...)
Dover – On arrival, we disembark and then set out for London.
London - Arrival. Transfer to Soho, a busy, cosmopolitan district, where there are excellent restaurants that serve international cuisine.
DAY 4:- LONDON:
Guided tour, changing of the guards, British Museum, 5 o’clock English tea. Transfer to Brick Lane 09:00 h.
Comprehensive tour with local guide, lasting two hours and a half. We will see the Houses of Parliament and Big Ben, Trafalgar Sq., Picadilly Sqare, Oxford Street, Tower of London, Tower Bridge and Buckingham Palace and the famous Changing of the Guard (depending on the time of year). Then we visit the British Museum to learn about the world’s different civilisations through their art. Free afternoon. Optional visit to “London Eye”
17:00 h. We have the chance to enjoy a traditional English tea.
18:30 h. Transfer to Brick Lane, a district with many art galleries, boutiques and multi-ethnic restaurants. Return to hotel.
DAY 5:- LONDON:
Breakfast at hotel & make your own way to Airport to take flight to your onwards journey. Meals: Breakfast
END OF OUR SERVICES.
1. Please check with your guide regarding any additional nights you have booked and also vis-à-vis the departure time for your shuttle to the airport, if you have reserved this service.
2. Above Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date &Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
• Above Package is Valid for Indian Market.
• All Travellers must have valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking. STPL (Skylink Travel Pvt. Ltd) reserves the right dishonor the booking. Delay in getting Visa or submitting the required documents is not STPL liability or responsibility.
• Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part cancellation charges applicable in case of tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
• Any incorrect names given by client are not our liability. It’s always advised to send us the copy of ID proofs. Valid ID proof should be carried in all Times during travelling.
• These are only offers over which STPL will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. This is not a booking or confirmation.
• Your Tickets/ Misc. /Briefing will be or can be sent 24 hrs-2 days prior the departure. Or Originals of some valid document can also be received after the arrival at the destination e.g. Ferry , Entrance, Bus tickets etc.
• We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
• 2 Nights stay in PARIS
• 2 Nights stay in LONDON
• Meet & Greet assistance
• Travel by bus with English speaking guide,
• Basic travel insurance,
• Daily buffet breakfast.
• Includes arrival transfer
• City tour in PARIS
• City tour in LONDON
• Boat: Board the Vaporetto along the canals in VENICE, Cruise along the River Seine in PARIS
• Evening transfer: To Montmartre District in PARIS, To Gare du Nord in PARIS, To Soho District in LONDON, To Brick Lane District in LONDON (Day 1)
• Ticket admission: To second floor of Eiffel Tower in PARIS, Bunker in EPERLECQUES, British Museum; Traditional afternoon tea in LONDON
• Ferry: Across the English Channel to Belgium
• Visa Charges
• Anything not mentioned under inclusions
• 4.35% GST wef 1 April 2016 & 4.50%wef 1 June 2016( or as per actuals levied Govt of India)
• Any increase in ROE/Forex rates/Taxes, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
• Tips, Laundry , extra meals etc not mentioned under inclusions.
• Any Surcharges/ Supplement /Mandatory charges if applicable during the stay shall be borne by client during any event/exhibition/holiday/ weekend or weekday as per Hotel policy /Govt rules of the particular destinations.
• Within 7 Days of travelling, 100% is non-refundable & non-cancellable.
• Cancellation policy may vary case to case depending on period of booking or travelling. We reserve the right to supersede the above policy.
• Cancellation of guaranteed departure may arise (without compensation or liability on behalf of Europamundo/SkyLink) in cases of exceptional unforeseen circumstances , disasters, epidemics, wars , conflicts etc etc that generate a very significant drop in the expected sales.
A moderate degree of physical health & physical ability is required to participate in our tours. In the event of any passenger with physical or mental needs , or in cases where a passenger is over 75 years is travelling alone , we must be informed in writing at the time of booking, which will be analysed on a case to case basis.