2N Macau City, 3N Hong Kong
2N Macau, 3N Hong Kong, Breakfast, City Tour, Ferry Ticket, Transfer, Ocean Park
Hong Kong hosts four significant areas worth touring: Hong Kong Island, the New Territories,Kowloon Peninsula and the outlying Islands that surround Kowloon and New Territories. The place is a haven for shopping enthusiasts. March - April and October - November: These are the best times of the year to visit Hong KongMacau. The spring time (March - April) sees cool evenings.Best Things to Do in Hong Kong:Causeway Bay shopping streets, The Peak, Hong Kong Disneyland,Big Buddha Lantau ,Temple Street Night Market, Lan Kwai Fong & Soho, Star Ferry crossing, Hong Kong rooftops, The Avenue of Stars & Symphony of Lights.
Tentative Tour Plan:-
DAY 01–HKIA –MACAU FERRY TERMINAL:
Arrive at Hong kong International Airport. You will take a ferry from the Hong Kong Airport to Macau. Upon arrival at Macau Pier take the shuttle bus for transfer to the hotel and check - in. Rest of the day is free at leisure to explore the plethora of activities Macau has to offer. Overnight at Hotel.
DAY 02– MACAU - CITY TOUR:
After breakfast, you will be picked up from the hotel for your Macau City Tour (Optional Observation Deck Ticket). Visit the ruins of St Pauls, Ama Temple, Cake Shop, Macau Tower, and Casino. The rest of the day is at your leisure or you may opt for sightseeing from your optional tours under exclusions. Overnight at Hotel.
DAY 03– MACAU-HONGKONG: OPTIONAL BAUHINIA DINNER CRUISE WITH SYMPHONY OF LIGHT:
After breakfast, take a shuttle bus to Macau Pier to board ferry for Hong kong Pier.
Upon arrival Hong Kong, transfer to Hotel on SIC. Check in to Hotel. Hong Kong is an extraordinary destination for your vacation. In addition to fantastic shopping, food, museums and festivals, it offers an intriguing heritage, breathtaking views and vistas, and unique family entertainment. The rest of the day is free at leisure to relax and unwind or you may enjoy Optional Tour (at an extra cost) Hong Kong by Night Tour with Bauhinia Dinner Cruise with Symphony of Light .Back to Hotel. Overnight at Hotel.
DAY 04–HONGKONG: CITY TOUR & OCEAN PARK:
After breakfast, Half day Hong Kong City Tour ( Morning Tour only ) with - Tour visit: Avenue of Star, Jewellery Workshop, Souvenir Shop and Victoria Peak- Tour end will be at Tsim Sha Tsui area, passenger return back to hotel on their own arrangement / expenses. The rest of the day at your tour Full day Ocean Park.
Day 05–HONGKONG: OPTIONAL HONG KONG DISNEYLAND:
After Breakfast, the day is free to enjoy shopping at the various malls in Hong Kong (on your own) OR you have the chance to enjoy Optional Tour (at an extra cost) Hong Kong Disneyland & Free Shopping on your own expense.
Day 06–DEPARTURE FROM HONGKONG:
After Breakfast, Fly back home. Enjoy an American breakfast at your hotel. Later today, proceed to the airport as this fantastic tour comes to an end. Return home with wonderful memories of your tour created by SkyLink.
Note : Above Itinerary is just indicative & do not consider it as a final schedule.Date & Time of Tours can be changed by local agent/guide/Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered.These are only offers over which STPL will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard &alterate flight option will be made with availability .
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
1. Return Airfare on economy class Del-Hong Kong-Del (sub to availability)
2. 2 Nights stay in Macau as per selection
3. 3 Nights stay in Hong Kong as per selection
4. Daily Breakfast
5. Return Airport transfers on SIC
6. Hong Kong City Pier Transfer on SIC
7. 2 Way ferry ticket between (HKG City Pier – Macau- HKG Airport) or (HKG Airport – Macau – Hong Kong city Pier)
8. Macau Pier transfer on SIC
9. Macau City Tour with local lunch visiting Ruins of St. Pauls, Fisherman Wharf, A-ma Temple, Cake Shop, Macau Tower (Observation Deck Ticket NOT INCLUDED) and Casino
10. SIC Half day Hong Kong City Tour (Morning Tour Only)
Tour Visit: Water Front, Jewellery Workshop, Souvenir shop and and victoria Peak by Bus (Note:- Tour end will be at Tsui area, passenger return back to hotel on their own arrangement / expenses)
11. Full Day Ocean Park Tour with ticket & transfer
Optional Tour Macau:-
1. Entrance Batman Dark Flight in Studio City Macau INR 1900 Adult / 1800 Child
2. Entrance The House of Dancing water show in city of Dream Macau C- Reserve INR 5390 Adult / INR 4400 Child
3. 1 Day Zhuhai Chimelong Ocean Kingdom Tour SIC (incl: China Group Visa (Min 2 pax), Ocean Kingdom day pass ticket and return transfer) INR 10900 Adult / Child
Optional Tour Hong Kong:-
1. Full Day Disneyland tour (include Entrance ticket and return transfer) INR 6300 Adult/ INR 5700Child
2. SKY 100 Tower By Night with Symphony of Light Show & Night Market (Min. 2pax) (Included SKY 100 Observation Deck, Symphone of Lights Show, 1hour free shopping at Night Market and return transfer) INR 6300 Adult/ INR 5500 Child
Note: If Observation deck closes due to functions, it will be replaced by Mid-Level of Victoria Peak to experience Panorama City Night View
3. Bauhinia Dinner Cruise with Symphony of Light (Min. 2pax) (Include International buffet dinner on Bauhinia Cruise & return transfer) INR 7500 Adult / INR 7300 Child
1. GST Extra on Total Billing
2. Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees/ Guide Charges / Optional Cost
5. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check In at Hotel.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges,Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours ( especially applicable for Indian Itineraries ) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which STPL has no control.
12. Visa On Arrival.
- 36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
Some rules to visit Hong Kong have been changed and you must know them before you pack your bags.
Effective from January 23, 2017, Indian nationals must apply for and successfully complete online pre-arrival registration before they can continue to enjoy the current 14-day visa-free visit.
Visa is On-Arrival and will be as per the norm of Immigration Department of Hong Kong
You should carry international debit or credit cards. International cards may charge additional amounts for usage, you need to clarify this with your card provider.
There’s no minimum currency required for Visa, but approx. 5000 HKD in cash is recommended from SKYLINK TRAVEL
Exchange currency at banks in Hong Kong to get better rates.