2N Manila, 2N Boracay Island, 2N Cebu
2N Manila, 2N Boracay, 2N Cebu, B'fast, Transfers, City tour, Island Hopping, Bohol Day tour
In Manila, Explore the city tour -top-of- the-line casinos, and other activities like catching a show at the Newport Performing Arts Theater. Bonifacio Global City, Manila American Cemetery, Makati Cultural Highlights, Coconut Palace. Boracay Island's best snorkeling spots and enjoy the under water scenery. Explore the city of Cebu Visit Magellans Cross and the Basilica of Santo Nino where the statue of the Santo Nino, Casa Gorordo Museum. Bohol Day tourBlood Compact Site, Baclayon Church, Tarsier, Man-Made Forest, Chocolate Hills, Loboc-Loay River Cruise, much more...
Manila: Manila, capital and chief city of the Philippines. The city is the centre of the country's economic, political, social, and cultural activity. It is located on the island of Luzon and spreads along the eastern shore of Manila Bay at the mouth of the Pasig River.
Boracay Island: Boracay is 345 kilometers away from the south of Manila. It is an island located in the province of Aklan that is 7 kilometers long and 1 kilometer wide. Apart from its white sand beaches, Boracay is also famous for being one of the world's top destinations for relaxation.
Cebu: Cebu is the country's oldest city; it was the first Spanish settlement, and the first capital of the Philippines. It is the "Second City" of the Philippines after Manila. The city is considered the birthplace of Christianity in the Far East.
Tentative Tour Plan:-
DAY 1 ARRIVE MANILA
Upon arrival in Manila, you will be transferred to your hotel. The rest of the day is at leisure to explore the city. Overnight in Manila.
DAY 2 MANILA CITY TOUR (B)
Breakfast at the hotel. Enjoy a day of revelry with a tour of the biggest and brightest entertainment districts in the metro. Begin with a visit to Resorts World Manila which is an integrated resort and casino complex carrying world-class brands in entertainment. Here you can take advantage of wide shopping selections, a variety of gastronomic choices, top-of- the-line casinos, and other activities like catching a show at the Newport Performing Arts Theater. Follow this up with a trip to Bonifacio Global City - formerly the national headquarters of the Philippine Army until it was turned into the retail and dining mecca that it is now. End the day on a meaningful note with a visit to the Manila American Cemetery to view the beautiful 152-acre field that serves as a memorial to American soldiers of World War II. Then proceed with the tour of Makati. Makati is undoubtedly best known to be the center of the emerging Philippine economy, but this city has many cultural treasures in its repertoire of attractions. Begin your Makati Cultural Highlights tour with a brief visit to the Nielson tower, an aviation landmark right in the middle of the Metro. Then you will embark on a tour to get to know more about the history of the country. First will be a rolling tour of the Cultural Center of the Philippines (CCP) which was established to preserve, develop and promote arts and culture in the country; the Philippine International Convention Center (PICC) made history as it was Asia's first international convention center, setting a trend that led other countries to make their own; Coconut Palace, which is also known as Tahanang Pilipino, is the official residence and the workplace of the Vice President of the Philippines. Then proceed to Rizal Park, and look for the golden footprints to retrace the last steps of the national hero, Jose Rizal. Then be transported back in time with a trip to Intramuros, the walled city of Manila where many of the country's historic moments took place. Then you will explore the preserved ruins of Fort Santiago, see how the life was during the Spanish Colonization in Casa Manila, San Agustin Church was the only structure left intact after the destruction of Intramuros in World War II. Lastly visit Baluarte de San Diego which used to be a bastion and was part of the Spanish colonial fortification in this walled city. Overnight in Manila.
DAY 3 MANILA DEPARTURE – BORACAY (B)
You are free to spend the day at leisure until the designated time that you will be picked up and shuttled to the airport for your flight to Boracay. Upon arrival in Boracay, you will be transferred to your hotel. The rest of the day is at leisure to enjoy the white sand beach of Boracay. Overnight in Boracay.
DAY 4 BORACAY ISLAND HOPPING TOUR (B,L)
Island Hopping Tour. Visit Boracay island's best snorkeling spots and enjoy the under water scenery. Experience fish feeding and swimming in the open sea. The rest of the day free at leisure. Overnight in Boracay.
DAY 5 BORACAY DEPARTURE – CEBU – CEBU CITY TOUR (B)
In the morning, you will be shuttled to Boracay Airport for your flight to Cebu. On arrival in Cebu, you will be picked up at the airport and then proceed with the Cebu City Tour. Explore the city of Cebu – a gem full of cultural wonders that showcase the best of Philippine artistry. Visit Magellan’s Cross and the Basilica of Santo Nino where the statue of the Santo Nino (Holy Child) is housed to see the oldest religious relics in the country. Glimpse life from centuries ago with a visit to Casa Gorordo Museum and Fort San Pedro. Take photos at the famous landmarks of Cebu – the Taoist Temple and the Mactan Shrine –
before heading off the Guitar Factory. The rest of the afternoon is free to be spent at leisure, such as by indulging in retail therapy in one of the numerous malls and markets of Cebu. Overnight in Cebu.
DAY 6 BOHOL DAY TOUR (B,L)
Breakfast at the hotel. You will be picked up at your hotel and chauffered to the Cebu Port to take the 2 hour ferry to Bohol Island. Upon arrival in Bohol, you will proceed with the Countryside Tour. Bohol remains to be one of the Philippines' most diverse havens for animal lovers while balancing that with many cultural and historical sites to offer the curious tourist.
Among the many places of interest that you will peruse during the countryside tour are:
1. BLOOD COMPACT SITE (Tagbilaran City) - View the spot where the Spaniards and the Filipinos fostered friendly relations through blood. This is considered as the First Seed of the United Nations and the first Treaty between the brown and white race.
2. BACLAYON CHURCH (Baclayon) - Behold an old stone church along with its religious relics dating back to the early 16th century inside the museum. It is considered as one of the oldest stoned church in the Philippines.
3. TARSIER (Loboc) – See the smallest primate in the world that is endemic to the Philippines at the Tarsier Conservation Center.
4. MAN-MADE FOREST (Bilar) - Feel the coolness of the air and view the awesome display of the thousands mahogany trees painstakingly planted by the people.
5. CHOCOLATE HILLS (Carmen) - Feast your eyes on the breath-taking work of nature, One thousand two hundred sixty eight haycock hills, which turn brown during, dry season. This is been considered as one of the wonders of the world.
6. LOBOC-LOAY RIVER CRUISE - View the majestic panorama of Nipa palm plantation along the Loboc-Loay River. Sometimes wild ducks are seen swimming and feeding on the river. While cruising, lunch will serve on board.
After the tour, you will take the ferry back to Cebu. Overnight in Cebu.
DAY 7 DEPART CEBU (B)
You are free to spend the day at leisure until the designated time that you will be picked up and shuttled to the airport for your onward flight.
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date &Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which our Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard & alternate flight option will be made with availability.
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. Hill stations Bookings within India :
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters .
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in INR/US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
11. Standard hotel check-in time for domestic and international hotels is from 1400 hours to 1600 hours and check-out time is 1000 hours to 1200 hours. Complimentary early check-in or late check-out will be subject to availability at the discretion of the hotel.
12. Late payment interest @24% per annum shall be charged on all outstanding bills after due date.
13. Booking Terms and Conditions mentioned in Skylink Booking Form immediately applies with effect from the day of acceptance received on the email or wats app weather it is duly signed or not before making the payment.
1. 2 Nights stay in Manila with Breakfast
2. 2 Nights stay in Boracay with Breakfast
3. 2 Nights stay in Cebu with Breakfast
4. Private round trip airport transfers in Manila & Cebu
5. Round trip airport transfers in Boracay (Caticlan Airport) based on SIC
6. Sightseeing and meals as mentioned in the itinerary
7. Services of an English speaking guide during tours only
1. GST Extra on Total Billing unless specified
2. Visa on arrival or Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ /Early Check in /Late Check Out/ Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
5. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In & Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check in.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers/ Airfare/Train Fare unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/ Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- 36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
- Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
The Philippines are most popular during the dry season, between November and April. At this time the country is fully accessible, including its many beautiful islands and more remote areas. Temperatures are high during March and April, so it's best to travel during the cooler months of December to February.
Philippines Visa Requirement:-
• Visa application form fully and legibly completed in English by the applicant
• One passport size photograph taken no more than 6 months ago. Scanned photos are not acceptable.
• Bank statements for the last six months stamped and signed by bank officer
• Original passport valid for at least 6 months beyond the contemplated stay in the Philippines.
• Photocopy of the data and amendment pages of the applicant's passport.
• Copy of e-ticket showing CONFIRMED flight details; For temporary visitor's visa and transit visa holders: Your return or onward journey plane ticket must be presented to the Philippine immigration officer upon entry into the Philippines.
14 Days Single Entry Tourist Visa @ INR 4500 p.p.