2N Toronto, 1N Ottawa, 3N Montreal
3N Toronto, 1N Ottawa, 3N Montreal, Breakfast and Dinner, City Tour, Transfer on PVT
Canada, stretching from the U.S. in the south to the Arctic Circle in the north, is filled with vibrant cities including massive, multicultural Toronto; predominantly French-speaking Montral and Qubec City; Vancouver and Halifax on the Pacific and Atlantic coasts, respectively; and Ottawa, the capital. Its also crossed by the Rocky Mountains and home to vast swaths of protected wilderness.
Tentative Tour Plan:-
Day 01 – Arrive in Toronto:- Welcome to Toronto! A fabulous waterfront city lying on the north shore of Lake Ontario, Toronto is Canada’s largest and most cosmopolitan city. Evening proceed for a City Tour of Toronto, where you will explore the Hockey Hall of Fame, CN Tower, Rogers Centre, Air Canada Centre, Olympic Spirit, Toronto's Harbourfront, St. Lawrence Market, the Entertainment District, Casa Loma, the Royal Ontario Museum, Bata Shoe Museum, and Eaton Centre. (Meals: B, D)
Day 02 - Niagara - Toronto:- After breakfast, today you will proceed towards Canada’s greatest Natural Wonder, Niagara Falls. You will visit Horseshoe Falls, Table Rock, floral clock, Clifton Hill and Niagara on the Lake. You will ride the famous “Maid of the Mist,” which takes us close to the thundering Falls and around the American Falls (seasonal). Later, we will proceed back to Toronto. (Meals: B, D)
Day 03 - Toronto - Kingston - Ottawa:- After breakfast today, we will be leaving for Kingston. On reaching Kingston, we will do the 1000 Island Cruise. Later, proceed for Montreal. In the evening, enjoy a delicious meal in the Indian restaurant. (Meals: B, D)
Day 04 - Ottawa - City Tour - Montreal:- After breakfast, proceed for a guided city tour, including the Parliament Building, Supreme Court of Canada, National Arts Center, Rideau Canal, Ottawa City Hall, Rockcliffe Lookout, Ows Lake, Ornamental Gardens, Chinatown & Little Italy, and Farmer’s Market. Later proceed to Montreal, and upon arrival enjoy a delicious meal in an Indian restaurant. (Meals: B, D)
Day 05 - Montreal - City Tour:- After breakfast, proceed for an exciting city tour of Montreal. Visit Old Montreal, Notre-Dame Basilica, Olympia Park, Mount Royal Park, St. Joseph's Oratory, Montreal Harbor, Chinatown, Place Ville Marie, City Hall, Bell Centre, Downtown Montreal and much more. (Meals: B, D)
Day 06 - Montreal - Quebec City Tour:- After breakfast, proceed for a day tour to Quebec City. We will bring you through all the historical treasures of Quebec such as: Place Royale, Plains of Abraham, Parliament Building, Montmorency Falls, Ile D'Orleans, Place D'Armes and many more. Later, we will enjoy an Indian meal for dinner. (Meals: B, D)
Day 07 - Montreal:- After breakfast, we will fly back to the home town. (Meals: B)
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date &Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION :
• International package is valid for indian market (unless specified) .
• All Travellers must have valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking. STPL (Skylink Travel Pvt. Ltd) reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
• Delay in getting Visa or submitting the required documents is not STPL liability or responsibility.
• Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part cancellation charges applicable in case of tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
• Any incorrect names given by client are not our liability. It’s always advised to send us the copy of ID proofs. Valid ID proof should be carried in all Times during travelling.
• These are only offers over which STPL will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. This is not a booking or confirmation.
• Your Tickets/ Misc. /Briefing will be or can be sent 24 hrs-2 days prior the departure. Or Originals of some valid document can also be received after the arrival at the destination e.g. Ferry , Entrance, Bus tickets etc.
• We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
• Most hotels normally have check in time12 noon/Check Out -1000-1100hrs in India / check in time 1400-1600hrs/ Check Out 1000-1100hrs International (may vary from hotel to hotel/destination over which we don’t have control). Early check-in is subject to availability and cannot be confirmed in advance. It however depends on the availability of the rooms that the hotels might have at their disposal during that time. Please check with the hotel/agent for policy of the selected hotel. Same applies for Late Check out(subject to availability).
- 2 Nights stay in Toronto
- 1 Night stay in Ottawa
- 3 Nights stay in Montreal
- Daily Breakfast
- 6 Dinner
- Tour Leader / Local Representative
- Airport-Hotel-Airport Transfers
- Guided City Tour: Toronto, Montreal, Quebec City, Ottawa
- Surface Transfers: NIA >TOR >OTT>MON
- Entrance Tickets of: Maid of the Mist, Journey behind the falls, CN Tower, 1000 Islands Cruise, Olympic Park
- All Transfers on PVT
• Visa Charges
• Anything not mentioned under inclusions
• Incidental Charges Must be paid by clients
• GST 9% wef 22 Jan 2017( or as per actuals levied Govt of India)
• Any increase in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which STPL has no control.
• Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/City Taxes/Tourism Fees over which STPL has no control.
• Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , extra meals etc not mentioned under inclusions.
• Any Early Check In /Late Check-out/Surcharges/Supplement/Mandatory Charges if applicable during the stay shall be borne by client during any event/exhibition/Holiday/weekend or weekday as per Hotel policy /Govt rules of the particular destinations.
• Within 7 Days of travelling, 100% is non-refundable & non-cancellable.
• Cancellation policy may vary case to case depending on period of booking or travelling. We reserve the right to supersede the above policy.
• Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location.
• Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
• Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different.
• Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast (unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy. In few hotels, 2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.