4N Cape Town, 2N Johannesburg, 1N Hazyview, 2N Kruger National Park
4N Cape Town,2N Johannesburg,1N Hazyview,2N Kruger Private Reserve,Transfers & Sightseeing
Cape Town is a port city on South Africas southwest coast, on a peninsula beneath the imposing Table Mountain. Johannesburg, South Africa's biggest city and capital of Gauteng province, began as a 19th-century gold-mining settlement. Hazyview is a lush, sub-tropical farming town in Mpumalanga, South Africa and is renowned for its large banana and macadamia nuts industries. Kruger National Park, in northeastern South Africa, is one of Africas largest game reserves. Its high density of wild animals includes the Big 5: lions, leopards, rhinos, elephants and buffalos.
Tentative Tour Plan:
Day:1:Cape Town:Upon arrival at Cape Town International Airport, you will be met by our representative and assisted with your transfer to your hotel. Spend the remainder of the day at leisure.Included Bed & Breakfast
Day:2:Cape Town:Afternoon collection from the hotel by your guide for a scheduled City Tour – a geographical and cultural extravaganza showing you Cape Town from its historical beginnings to modern buildings and malls. The tour commences with a tour of Table Mountain (weather permitting; cable car fee not included). In the city itself, we visit the Company Gardens, the S.A. Museum, the Castle of Good
Hope and the vibrant flea market, Greenmarket Square. Return to the hotel by 17h30.Included Bed & Breakfast .
Dinner for own arrangements.
Activities:Cape Town City,Cape Town City Hall,Bo Kaap,South African Museum,Castle of Good Hope
Day:3:Cape Town:Today you embark on a scheduled full day Cape Winelands Tour. This is a delightful drive, which winds its way to the heart of the Cape Winelands through superb mountain ranges, vineyards and Cape Dutch homesteads. Head off to the wine country via the N2 to the heart of South Africa's wine industry, Stellenbosch, boasting great beauty and culture that is steeped in South African history. With the sheer vastness of wine estates on offer, we are truly spoilt for choice when we enjoy our first wine tasting of the day. Travel over the Helshoogte Pass to the town of Franschhoek. Billed as the Gourmet Capital of South Africa, this charming town, in a most picturesque valley, retains a French Huguenot style. We enjoy a wine tasting before taking time to enjoy the fabled culinary skills of the Franschhoek chefs at one of the many award winning restaurants (lunch to own account). Time permitting, a visit to a Paarl region estate would be included to round off the day’s wine-tasting experiences before heading back to Cape Town. Included Bed & Breakfast
Dinner to own arrangements.
Day 4:Cape Town:This morning you will be collected for your scheduled full day Cape Point & Peninsula Tour. We travel along the Atlantic Seaboard via Sea Point, Clifton and Camps Bay, stopping at a Llandudno look-out point before continuing to Hout Bay, a quaint village and fishing harbour with magnificent mountain views and beach (optional boat trip to Seal Island – for own account). Continue via Chapman’s Peak, one of the world’s most breathtaking coastal drives, to Cape Point and the Good Hope Nature Reserve. After lunch at a nearby restaurant (not included in price), we go on to historic Simon’s Town – a village with charming Victorian architecture, a naval base and a large penguin colony at the beautiful Boulders Beach. Boulders Penguin Colony is home to a growing colony of the vulnerable African Penguins. Wooden walkways allow visitors to view the penguins in their natural habitat and there is also a new information centre. End the day with a visit to Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens which is world-renowned for the beauty and diversity of the Cape Flora it displays and for the magnificence of its setting against the eastern slopes of Table Mountain. The tour ends upon return to your hotel during the late afternoon.Included Bed & Breakfast
Dinner for own arrangements.
Activities:Chapman's Peak,Hout Bay Harbour,Kirstenbosch,Botanical Gardens,Cape Point,Boulders Beach
Day:5:Cape Town to Johannesburg by Flight :Breakfast and check-out of the hotel. Transfer to Cape Town International Airport for your flight to Johannesburg (flight not included in cost and to depart Cape Town by 08:00).
On arrival at O.R. Tambo International Airport you will be met and transferred to your hotel.
Afternoon collection from your hotel for a scheduled afternoon Johannesburg City Tour. Johannesburg is a booming, happening city and the area close to City Hall, Newtown Cultural Precinct and Maboneng Precinct, which has completely transformed the Market
Theatre and surrounds, now forms the heart of urban revival. Visit the Ghandi Memorial, see how art is being used to revitalize and uplift the inner city of Johannesburg and get a bird’s eye view of Johannesburg from the top of Carlton Centre.
Return to your hotel for remainder of the evening at leisure.Included Bed & Breakfast
Day:6:Johannesburg:This morning you will be collected for your scheduled morning Half Day Soweto Tour. Soweto is a cluster of townships located at the South Western flank of Johannesburg. It is from here that most of the struggle was fought against the injustices of the apartheid regime and is home to sites of historical importance. The tour ends with lunch at a local township tavern before proceeding to spend the remainder of the afternoon exploring the exhibit at The Apartheid Museum
The Apartheid Museum opened in 2001 and is acknowledged as the pre-eminent museum in the world dealing with 20th Century South Africa, at the heart of which is the apartheid story. The exhibits include provocative film footage, photographs, text panels and artifacts illustrating the events and human stories that are part of the epic saga.
For anyone wanting to understand and experience what apartheid South Africa was really like, a visit to the Apartheid Museum is fundamental. Included Bed & Breakfast
Day :7: Johannesburg to Hazy view:Depart Johannesburg and travel to the ‘Land of the Rising Sun – Mpumalanga – via the magnificent Panorama Route. The most spectacular stretch of the Panorama Route is the Blyde River Canyon. From many well-positioned vantage points one has a view of the 33 km long gorge, which starts at "Bourke's Luck Potholes" and ends at the "Three Rondavels". Time and weather permitting, stop at God’s Window. Late afternoon arrival at your hotel. Check in and freshen up before dinner. Included
Bed & Breakfast
Activities:God's Window,Bourke’s Luck Potholes
Day:8 :Hazy view to Kruger Private Reserve:After breakfast and check-out formalities, you will be transferred to the Manyeleti Reserve, sharing unfenced borders with the Kruger National Park, for an authentic African bush stay. The camp offers a breathtaking wildlife experience whilst still pampering the senses with meticulous service and superb cuisine.
Morning and evening game tracking drives in open 4 x 4 vehicles bring you into close contact with the Big Five as well as the other aspects of our wildlife. Highly experienced guides will take you on foot to bring into clear focus the magic of the bush with its myriad of busy insects and resplendent birdlife during your stay.’Included
Bed & Breakfast
Day 9: Kruger Private Reserve:Enjoy a full day of being treated like African Royalty whilst creating a memorable safari experience on the scheduled game viewing activities on offer. Included Bed & Breakfast
Day 10 :Kruger Private Reserve:Time permitting, embark on your final early morning game viewing activity before returning to camp for breakfast followed by check-out formalities.
You will be collected for your transfer to Hoedspruit Airport where the tour ends. Included Bed & Breakfast
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date &Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered.These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard &alterate flight option will be made with availability .
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together. Child with Extra Bed (Below 12 yrs) & Child without Extra Bed (Below 7 yrs).
9. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
1• 4 Nights in Cape Town at the President Hotel or similar (4*)
2• 2 Night in Johannesburg at the PH Balalaika or similar (4*)
3• 1 Nights in Hazyview at the Perry’s Bridge or similar (4*)
4• 2 Nights in Greater Kruger/ Manyeleti Reserve at Honeyguide tented Safari Camp or similar (4*)
5• Breakfast daily
6• Lunch on Day 6, 8 & 9
7• Dinner on Day 7, 8 & 9
8• Entrances as specified in the itinerary
9• 24-hour manned emergency assistance
10• Cape Town: Scheduled Cape Peninsula Tour
11• Cape Town: Scheduled City tour (excl. cable car fee)
12• Cape Town: Scheduled Cape Winelands tour
13• Johannesburg: Scheduled Johannesburg City tour
14• Johannesburg: Scheduled Soweto & Apartheid Museum Tour
15• Panorama Route
16• Entrances mentioned along the Garden Route as per the inclusions stated in the itinerary
17• Game drives at Honeyguide
2. GST Extra on Total Billing
3. Visa on arrival
4. Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
5. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ New Year Eve /Christmas Eve/Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
6. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
7. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
8. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check In at Hotel.
9. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges,Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
10. Intercity surface transfers unless specified.
11. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
12. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours ( especially applicable for Indian Itineraries ) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
13. Anything not mentioned under inclusions.
14. ROE Fluctuation will be borne by the traveller.
15. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
The winter dry season in Southern Africa is between May and October and this is when game viewing is at its best, especially in the hotter, drier months at the end of the season. Thirsty animals congregate at waterholes, trees are often bare and vegetation is sparse - all of which makes it much easier to see wildlife.