4N Gold Coast, 3N Sydney
4N Gold Cost - 3N Sydney with Exclusive Offer Rainforest Skywalk & Dolphin Watch Cruise much more
Australia is a beautiful blend of cultural diversity and colorful natural beauty. From wildlife to farming lands, from deserts to beaches, tourist can enjoy anything and everything with Australia Packages. Be in Gold Coast and get fascinated by the theme parks or go on a sightseeing tour of Sydney to visit its landmark monuments like Opera House with Gold Coast & Sydney Tours Packages.Skylink has designed this all inclusive package where you can enjoy unlimited transfers to Theme parks on your own & admission to 3 theme parks is included with free admission ticket to Sky Point.
TENTATIVE TOUR PLAN:
Day 1:-DEPART NEW DELHI & ARRIVE BRISBANE – TRANSFER TO GOLD COAST "SURFERS PARADISE":-Arrive at the Brisbane airport at Flight VA931-depending on flight selection arriving by tentatively @ 1130 Hrs and transfer to Gold Coast hotel. Evening at leisure or you get ready for Shopping on your own arrangement - HARBOUR TOWN OUTLET SHOPPING CENTRE: - Harbour Town is Australia's largest Outlet Shopping Centre with over 240 stores including brand direct outlet and clearance stores offering up to 70 per cent off the original retail price on Outlet stock, as well as specialty retailers, alfresco dining, entertainment and services. The Centre has recently completed a AUD20 million expansion including an additional mall featuring 25 new Outlet fashion brands, with significant Centre upgrades and a refreshed alfresco dining precinct to follow. Visitors to the Gold Coast can catch the free Outlet Shopping Shuttle to Harbour Town and receive free services and facilities at the Tourism Lounge, a free discount card, and access to a wide-range of big-name international brands such as Coach, Ralph Lauren, Victoria's Secret, Hugo Boss, Calvin Klein, Nike, and iconic Australian labels UGG, Oroton and more! Harbour Town is ideal for international and group visitation with coach parking and a multi-lingual customer service team at the Tourism Lounge, currency exchange, a prayer room and halal dining options. Conveniently located between beautiful beaches and popular theme parks, Harbour Town is just 15 minutes north of Surfers Paradise Overnight stay at Gold Coast. Meals: No Meals
Day 2:- GOLD COAST: Choice Any 1:
A) Sea World or Movie World Theme Park with return transfers: - After breakfast, proceed for the Sea World - Admission is all inclusive of all rides, attractions and shows (excluding the water park, coin operated games, photographs, food, beverage, optional activities - animal adventure programs and helicopter joy flights) Movie World- WARNER BROS. MOVIE WORLD Admission is fully inclusive of all rides, attractions and facilities (except coin operated games, food, beverage, photographs, and retail purchases). And Free Admission Paradise Country Theme Park - Discover a rustic world with families in mind; a place where children can be children and parents can relax! Home to unique Aussie wildlife and a cuddly collection of farmyard friends, where kids are free to explore and delight in all that Paradise Country Farm has to offer. Wake up to fresh country air, collect eggs from the chicken coop and help with the morning feed up. Just 20 mins from Surfers Paradise and 45 minutes from Brisbane, it’s the perfect getaway for families looking to get back to nature, take time out and create some lasting memories Splash into another world Wet'n'Wild, with some of the biggest and most extreme water slides in Australia. Wet'n'Wild is not to be missed. Overnight stay at Gold Coast. Meals: Breakfast
B) Dream World Theme Park with return transfers: After breakfast, proceed for the Dreamworld is a theme park situated on the Gold Coast in Queensland. It is Australia's largest theme park with over 40 rides and attractions, including five roller coasters. The park is made up of several themed lands: Ocean Parade, DreamWorks Experience, Wiggles World, Gold Rush Country, Rocky Hollow, Tiger Island and the Dreamworld Corroboree. These lands have a collection of rides, animal exhibits, shows, food outlets and merchandise shops. And Free admission to Sky Point- Australia's only beachside observation deck 360 degree views of the Gold Coast, from the beautiful beaches to the lush hinterland. SkyPoint is the Gold Coast's highest, most unique conferencing and events venue. Open all year round for day and night functions, SkyPoint is versatile and inspiring venue that can easily be tailored to suit a range of functions from birthdays to special occasions to large corporate functions. Guests to SkyPoint can also experience the most exhilarating adventure experience on the Gold Coast with the SkyPoint Climb. Australia's highest external building walk, SkyPoint Climb, takes climbers on an adventure 240 metres above street level. From here, climbers ascend to the summit harnessed to a purpose-built safety rail system. Once at the summit, climbers soak in the 360 degree views, have their photo taken and have an opportunity to speak with the Climb Leader about the region, before descending back down to the SkyPoint Observation Deck. . Overnight stay at Gold Coast. Meals: Breakfast
Day 3:- GOLD COAST - Choice Any 1:-
A) Australian Outback with BBQ dinner & return transfers (SIC): After Breakfast proceed your tour High Country Legends- Saddle up and join us on a captivating journey to the snow peaked mountains of the high country where enchanted whispers and legendary yarns come alive with the most inspiring stories of Australian characters.
Be dazzled like never before by the amazing animal stars. See death defying stunts and aerial performances as you hear the brave tale of the Aussie girl sold to the circus at the tender age of 7 and the courageous story of the most.
Be mesmerised by biggest display of special effects ever seen as you travel the Road to Omeo with Australia's yesteryear ghosts. With all new three course menu and drinks, a stirring new musical score and all the comedy, action and drama you've come to expect, prepare yourself for the most breathtaking arena show ever produced under the Australian Outback Spectacular roof.
Witness the bravery, beauty and courage of the greatest Australian stories never told. Overnight stay at Gold Coast. Meals: Breakfast
B) Admission to Currumbin Wild Life + 55 Min Jet Boat Adventure(360 Degree Spin):- After Breakfast. Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary is More Australian, More Natural, More Fun! Amazing Australian wildlife, you can cuddle a koala, feed a friendly kangaroo, experience the wild lorikeet feeding, free-flight bird show and Australiana sheep shearing. Witness Aboriginal presenters perform didgeridoo and dancers shows, let the kids loose on Wild Island, the fun-filled outdoor adventure playground and see our wonderful vets in action within the Wildlife Hospital precinct. And 55 Min Jet Boat Adventure (360 Degree Spin) (Early Bird 9 am or 10 am Departure only)- Our premium experience, the Broadwater Adventure ride - famous for the unique blend of thrills and adventure mixed with sightseeing and scenery.
Features: Over 35km of genuine jetboating action. This is the longest jetboat ride available. It tours through areas of the Broadwater exclusive to this ride. Entry to the protected Moreton Bay Marine Park. This section of the Broadwater is restricted to certified operators and allows passengers to view more natural scenery and gives the opportunity for dolphin and other wildlife spotting. Wildlife spotting - dolphins and birdlife in the Marine Park and wallabies along South Stradbroke Island beaches. Tour around famous Sovereign Islands and the array of magnificent multi-million dollar mansions. . Overnight stay at Gold Coast. Meals: Breakfast
You can choose adventure activities in Gold Coast from the optional tours with details from SKY DIVING ,TANDEM DIVE 14000ft or Hot Air Balloon.
Day 4: GOLD COAST - RAINFOREST AND GLOW WORM TOUR :- After Breakfast. You can proceed your tour Rainforest and Glow Worm Tour. Australia's only 4WDing Rainforest and Glow Worm Tour. Experience exciting night time 4WDing, local commentary on nocturnal flora and fauna, finished off with glow worms in their natural environment alongside secluded National Park Waterfall. Your fully guided experience from start to finish is all about getting you into the forest to experience something that many have not. touring with personal guide. Evening refreshments at mountain cafe is included - freshly baked cakes with cappuccino,tea or hot chocolate. Meals: Breakfast
Day 5: DEPART GOLD COAST – SYDNEY:- After Breakfast. Later Check out of the Hotel (Standard check out time is 1100hrs) and transfer to airport Catch flight for next destination Sydney. Arrive at SYD airport and transfer to Sydney hotel on SIC. Evening free at leisure. Meals: Breakfast
Day 6:- SYDNEY- ADMISSION TICKETS IN SYDNEY: After Breakfast. You can proceed your tour:- Includes entry into any 2 of the following:
-SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium
-WILD LIFE Sydney
-Sydney Tower Eye
-Manly Sea Life Sanctuary
Overnight stay at Sydney . Meals: Breakfast
Day 7:- SYDNEY – PORT STEPHENS DOLPHIN TOUR & DOLPHIN WATCH CRUISE & 4WD SAND BOARDING WITH BUFFET LUNCH: After breakfast. Your can proceed your Dolphin tour & Dolphin watch cruise & 4WD Sand Boarding tour. Meals: Breakfast
Day 8: DEPARTURE FROM SYDNEY: After Breakfast. Check out from the Hotel. Our transfer drop to the airport for board flight. Meals: Breakfast
End of Tour
Note: Above Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date & Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
• International package is valid for Indian market (unless specified).
• All Travellers must have valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking. STPL (Skylink Travel Pvt. Ltd) reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
• Delay in getting Visa or submitting the required documents is not STPL liability or responsibility.
• Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part cancellation charges applicable in case of tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
• Any incorrect names given by client are not our liability. It’s always advised to send us the copy of ID proofs. Valid ID proof should be carried in all Times during travelling.
• These are only offers over which STPL will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. This is not a booking or confirmation.
• Your Tickets/ Misc. /Briefing will be or can be sent 24 hrs-2 days prior the departure. Or Originals of some valid document can also be received after the arrival at the destination e.g. Ferry , Entrance, Bus tickets etc.
• We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
• Most hotels normally have check in time12 noon/Check Out -1000-1100hrs in India / check in time 1400-1600hrs/ Check Out 1000-1100hrs International (may vary from hotel to hotel/destination over which we don’t have control). Early check-in is subject to availability and cannot be confirmed in advance. It however depends on the availability of the rooms that the hotels might have at their disposal during that time. Please check with the hotel/agent for policy of the selected hotel. Same applies for Late Check-out (subject to availability).
Inclusion: (Gold Cost)
1. 4 Nights stay in GOLD COAST with Daily Breakfast as per selection
2. Return Airport Transfers on SIC BRISBANE-GOLD COAST- BRISBANE
3. Choice of any (1) Tours in Gold Coast:
A) Sea World or Movie World Theme Park with return transfers
B) Dream World Theme Park with return transfers
4. Free admission to Paradise Country Theme Park in Gold Coast (SIC) with Sea World or Movie World Admission (*3A)
5. Free admission to Sky Point- Australia's only beachside observation deck 360 degree with Dream World Theme Park Admission (*3B)
6. Choice of any (1) Activity in Gold Coast:
A) Australian Outback with BBQ dinner & return transfers (SIC) Tour Duration 1.5
B) Admission to Currumbin Wild Life + 55 Min Jet Boat Adventure(360 Degree Spin) (Early Bird boat 9 am or 10 am Departure only) Duration: 55 Min
7. Rainforest and Glow Worm Tour with transfer
8. Pay only extra AUD 25 per person for Helicopter Ride (*6B)
9. 3 Nights stay in SYDNEY with Daily Breakfast as per selection
10. Return Airport Transfers on SIC SYDNEY
11. Port Stephens Dolphin Tour & Dolphin Watch Cruise & 4 WD Sand Boarding & Buffet Lunch (without transfer)
12. 2 Admission tickets in Sydney: -Combination Ticket for any 2 Points : Includes entry into any 2 of the following: SeaLife Sydney Aquarium, Wild Life Sydney, Sydney Tower Eye, Manly Sealife, Sanctuary (Ocean World Manly), Madame Tussauds.
Optional Tours in Gold Coast :-
1.Skypoint Day Climb Rs. 3500 Adult
2.Australian Outback Spectacular(with Transfers) Rs. 3150 Adult
3. Jet Boat Adventure & 5Min Helicopter Ride Rs. 5900 Adult
4. Admission to Dreamworld & Skypoint admission combo@ Rs. 3200 Adult
Optional Tours in Sydney:-
1. Blue Mountains, Wildlife & Cruise Rs.6100 SIC Adult /--Child.
2. Sydney Sunset Dinner Cruise with drinks @5 pm (No transfers) Rs. 3500 Adult
3.Bondi Beach Surf Lesson 2hrs (No transfers) Rs. 5400 Adult
4. Bridge Climb Sampler (MTWTF_ _) (No transfers) Rs.8500 Adult(H’moon offer)
• Visa Charges
• Anything not mentioned under inclusions
• 4.50%wef 1 June 2016( or as per actuals levied Govt of India)
• Any increase in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which STPL has no control.
• Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/City Taxes/Tourism Fees over which STPL has no control.
• Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , extra meals etc not mentioned under inclusions.
• Any Early Check In /Late Check out/Surcharges/Supplement/Mandatory Charges if applicable during the stay shall be borne by client during any event/exhibition/Holiday/weekend or weekday as per Hotel policy /Govt rules of the particular destinations.
• Within 7 Days of travelling, 100% is non-refundable & non-cancellable.
• Cancellation policy may vary case to case depending on period of booking or travelling. We reserve the right to supersede the above policy.
• Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location.
• Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different.
• Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast (unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy. In few hotels, 2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
• Extra Bed Policy: can be a sofa cum bed/mattress/roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.