2N Bangkok, 2N Pattaya
2N Bangkok, 2N Pattaya,Transfers,City tour,Coral Island, Tiger Zoo, Dinner Cruise
Unbeatable Bangkok & Pattaya Without Flights.Make your family getaway to Thailand memorable by booking a perfect itinerary that allows plenty of thrills for everyone. Revel in the beautiful landscapes of Thailand, with this 4 nights 5 days Bangkok Pattaya Family Tour Package. One of the best Thailand family tour packages, it is a delightful getaway that covers the major tourist attractions in and around cities of Bangkok and Pattaya.
Bangkok Overview:Bangkok attracts millions of visitors every year and is known for its bustling markets, peaceful temples, and diverse cuisine.
Pattaya Overview:Being a center for heavy industries and production units, Pattaya – a small city located on the east coast of Thailand, is its largest tourist destination. This nightlife hub is famous for its sex industry which is growing day by day and is the reason why Pattaya is known as sin city; but Pattaya is more than just this which makes it one of the favorite tourist destinations of all times. Every tourist that visits Thailand should make time to visit Pattaya as there is so much more to this place and it also has many family-friendly attractions.
Tentative Tour Plan:
Day 1 New Delhi - Bangkok
Arrive Bangkok. Welcome to Bangkok!!!Bangkok, Thailand’s capital is a sprawling metropolis known for its ornate shrines and vibrant street life. The boat-filled Chao Phraya River feeds its network of canals, flowing past the Rattana kosin royal district, home to the opulent Grand Palace and its sacred Emerald Buddha temple. Arrive & get transferred to Bangkok hotel. Check into Hotel in BKK. Evening Shopping. Overnight at Hotel. ( Dinner Cruise)
Day 2 Bangkok Temple and City Tour
After Breakfast, You can enjoy your temple and city tour and Temple Tour. The Temple of the Golden Buddha - the statue of Buddha is made from solid gold weighting 5.5 tons. It is a fine example of Sukhothai art and was discovered by chance from a layer of stucco during construction of the temple. Passing through Chinatown. Wat Po, the temple of the Reclining Buddha - the largest and oldest in Bangkok. WatBenchamabopit– the marble temple. This magnificent monastery was built with white Italian marble from Carara city in Italy. Overnight at Hotel. (Breakfast)
Day 3 Bangkok – Pattaya (By Road) via Sri Racha Tiger Zoo with Indian Lunch
After Breakfast. Check out from Hotel. Transfer to Pattaya Hotel. Welcome Pattaya!! Pattaya is a town on Thailand’s eastern Gulf coast known for a wild nightlife scene that attracts international visitors, weekenders from Bangkok and expats. A quiet fishing village as recently as the 1960s, it’s now lined with resort hotels, high-rise condos and a large seaside mall. Jet-skiing and parasailing are popular activities at Pattaya's busy beaches. Overnight at Hotel. (Breakfast & Indian Lunch)
Day 4 Pattaya - Coral Island Tour with Indian Lunch
After Breakfast. Enjoy your tour Coral Island Tour with Indian Lunch.After a scrumptious breakfast at the hotel, speedboat your way to the idyllic Coral Island (Koh Lan) through the sparkling aqua-blue waters of the Gulf of Thailand. Spend the day under the warm tropical sun - relax, swim, snorkel or just laze around on the island's immaculate golden beaches. You can also dive down into the waters to witness the marine life up and close. Return to the hotel and relish a delicious Indian lunch.Enjoy the evening at leisure and follow it by dinner at a restaurant of your liking. Later, have a comfortable overnight stay at the hotel. (Breakfast & Indian Lunch)
Day 5- Pattaya-Bangkok-Delhi
After Breakfast. You can ready to fly back home. Transfer from BKK Hotel to drop to Suvarnabhumi Airport. (Breakfast)
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date &Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travelers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard &alternate flight option will be made with availability .
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. Hill stations Bookings within India :
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters .
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
11. Check in / Check out. Most hotels worldwide observe 1400-1600 Hrs. as Check-in time & 1000-1200 Hrs. as Check out time. If the Tourist/Group arrival is before or departure is after the normal check-in or check-out time, the Company is not responsible for additional charges levied by the hotel or travel component supplier and such charges are to be settled by the Tourist/Group directly with the hotel or travel components supplier.
1. 2 Nights Stay in Bangkok with Breakfast
2. 2 Nights Stay in Pattaya with Breakfast
3. Transfers: Airport – Bangkok – Pattaya –Airport on Private Car (Add on Surcharge for DMK Airport-BKK Hotel| Pattaya Hotel-DMK [email protected] 2500 p.p.)
4. Sri Racha Tiger Zoo with Indian Lunch on Private Car
5. Temple & City Tour in Bangkok SIC
6. Dinner Cruise with Indian Meal & Indian Music on SIC
7. Coral Island with lunch Pattaya on SIC
8. Choice of any 1 activity in Pattaya :
-2 Hrs Thai Massage with transfers
-Alcazar Show VIP Seat
-Pattaya Dolphin Show with transfers
9. For Regular Package -All transfers are based on Seat In Coach
Note: Regular Package hotels are budget /no frill & are strictly not recommended for families. These are quoted to suit your budget/requirement.
**Add on extra: per adult/child
1. Thailand Visa Free starting from 01 Dec 2018 to 30 April 2019, you can travel to Thailand without paying any visa on arrival fee for a stay of up to 15 Days.1 Passport Photo required)
2. Electronic Visa On Arrival (to avoid long queues) :INR 2300 per adult/child (1 Passport Photo required)
3. Thai Tourist Visa Offer (valid from 1 May'19 till further notice/sub to change) INR 3600 per adult/child (1 Passport Photo required)
Optional Tour in Bangkok (SIC): *ROE applies
1. Crocodile Farm with Elephant Show – Afternoon (Pick up 1100 am) Rs. 4400Adult /Rs. 4200Child
2. Chopraya Princess Dinner Cruise Rs. 3200Adult/ Rs. 2900Child
3. Dream World with Snow Town and 4D Theater + Lunch Rs. 3000Adult /Rs. 2700Child
4. Floating Market + River Kwai with lunch (NO Train Ride) Rs. 3600Adult /Rs. 3200Child
5. Safari World with Marine Park + Lunch Rs. 3500Adult /Rs. 3100Child
Optional tour Pattaya * ROE Applies
1. SIC Crocodile farm at Million Year Stone Park INR 2800 Adult / INR 2300 Child
2. SIC Elephant Trekking (1 hrs) + transfer INR 3400 Adult / INR 3000 Child
3. Pvt Pattaya Dolphin Show (Ticket + Transfer) INR 3200 Adult (Min 2 Pax)
4. SIC Ramayana Water Park with transfer INR 3900 Adult / INR 3400 Child
1. GST Extra on Total Billing
2. Visa Fees
3. Peak Season & Holiday period/Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Up-gradations of rooms
4. Entrance/Monument fees/ Guide Charges / Optional Cost
5. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit /Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check In at Hotel.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges,Tips, Laundry ,Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours ( especially applicable for Indian Itineraries ) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle)
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions .
12. ROE Fluctuation will be borne by the traveller.
13. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- 36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
-Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
Best Time to Visit:
Bangkok:An ideal vacation spot, Bangkok is almost a year-round destination. Every season has a distinct charm and the city is at its enchanting best all months of the year. However, the peak season is between November and March when the tourist footfall is particularly high. The months of March, April and May are the hottest.
Pattaya: November to February: The best time to visit Pattaya is from November to February when the weather is neither too hot nor too cold and remains mostly pleasant.