2N Pattaya, 2N Bangkok
2N Pattaya, 2N Bangkok, Breakfast,Transfers,Coral Island with lunch,Temple & City tour,Visa
Pattaya is a city on Thailands eastern Gulf coast known for its beaches. A quiet fishing village as recently as the 1960s, its now lined with resort hotels, high-rise condos, shopping malls, cabaret bars and 24-hour clubs. Nearby, hillside Wat Phra Yai Temple features an 18m-tall golden Buddha. The area also features several designer golf courses, some with views of Pattaya Bay. Bangkok, Thailands capital, is a large city known for ornate shrines and vibrant street life. The boat-filled Chao Phraya River feeds its network of canals, flowing past the Rattanakosin royal district, home to opulent Grand Palace.
Tentative Tour Plan:
Day 1: NEW DELHI-BANGKOK – PATTAYA (BKK – PAT By road): Upon arrival at Bangkok Airport meet & greet at an exit point for transfer to Pattaya Hotel directly. Welcome Pattaya!! Pattaya is a town on Thailand’s eastern Gulf coast known for a wild nightlife scene that attracts international visitors, weekenders from Bangkok and expats. A quiet fishing village as recently as the 1960s, it’s now lined with resort hotels, high-rise condos and a large seaside mall. Jet-skiing and parasailing are popular activities at Pattaya's busy beaches. Overnight at Hotel. Meals: No Meals
Day 2- PATTAYA - CORAL ISLAND TOUR WITH INDIAN LUNCH: After Breakfast. Enjoy your tour Coral Island Tour with Indian Lunch.After a scrumptious breakfast at the hotel, speedboat your way to the idyllic Coral Island (Koh Lan) through the sparkling aqua-blue waters of the Gulf of Thailand. Spend the day under the warm tropical sun - relax, swim, snorkel or just laze around on the island's immaculate golden beaches. You can also dive down into the waters to witness the marine life up and close. Return to the hotel and relish a delicious Indian lunch.Enjoy the evening at leisure and follow it by dinner at a restaurant of your liking. Later, have a comfortable overnight stay at the hotel. Meals: Breakfast and Lunch
Day 3- PATTAYA- BANGKOK (By Road):- After Breakfast. DRIVE TO BANGKOK BY SURFACE @2HRS /150 Km. Welcome to Bangkok!!!Bangkok, Thailand’s capital is a sprawling metropolis known for its ornate shrines and vibrant street life. The boat-filled Chao Phraya River feeds its network of canals, flowing past the Rattana kosin royal district, home to the opulent Grand Palace and its sacred Emerald Buddha temple.Arrive&get transferred to Bangkok hotel. Check into Hotel in BKK. Evening Shopping. Overnight at Hotel. Meals: Breakfast
Day 4- BANGKOK TEMPLE AND CITY TOUR: -After Breakfast, You can enjoy your temple and city tour and Temple Tour. The Temple of the Golden Buddha - the statue of Buddha is made from solid gold weighting 5.5 tons. It is a fine example of Sukhothai art and was discovered by chance from a layer of stucco during construction of the temple. Passing through Chinatown. Wat Po, the temple of the Reclining Buddha - the largest and oldest in Bangkok. WatBenchamabopit– the marble temple. This magnificent monastery was built with white Italian marble from Carara city in Italy. Overnight at Hotel. Meals: Breakfast
Day 5- BANGKOK-DELHI: - After Breakfast. You can ready to fly back home. Transfer from BKK Hotel to drop to Suvarnabhumi Airport. Meals: Breakfast
Note: Above Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date &Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION :
• International package is valid for indian market (unless specified).
• All Travellers must have valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking. STPL (Skylink Travel Pvt. Ltd) reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
• Delay in getting Visa or submitting the required documents is not STPL liability or responsibility.
• Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part cancellation charges applicable in case of tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
• Any incorrect names given by client are not our liability. It’s always advised to send us the copy of ID proofs. Valid ID proof should be carried in all Times during travelling.
• These are only offers over which STPL will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. This is not a booking or confirmation.
• Your Tickets/ Misc. /Briefing will be or can be sent 24 hrs-2 days prior the departure. Or Originals of some valid document can also be received after the arrival at the destination e.g. Ferry , Entrance, Bus tickets etc.
• We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
• Most hotels normally have check in time12 noon/Check Out -1000-1100hrs in India / check in time 1400-1600hrs/ Check Out 1000-1100hrs International (may vary from hotel to hotel/destination over which we don’t have control). Early check-in is subject to availability and cannot be confirmed in advance. It however depends on the availability of the rooms that the hotels might have at their disposal during that time. Please check with the hotel/agent for policy of the selected hotel. Same applies for Late Check out(subject to availability).
• Return Airfare –Economy class Airfare (*subject to availability)
• 2 Nights Stay in Bangkok
• 2 Nights Stay in Pattaya
• Daily Breakfast
• Temple & City Tour in Bangkok SIC
• Coral Island with lunch Pattaya SIC
• Transfers: Airport – Bangkok – Pattaya –Airport SIC
• Visa Charges
• ** Free Phone SIM Card per booking
Optional Tour in Bangkok (SIC)
- Crocodile Farm with Elephant Show – Afternoon (Pick up 1100 am) Rs. 1600/-Adult Rs. 1500/-Child
- Chao Phraya Dinner Cruise Rs. 2600/-Adult Rs. 2500/-Child
- Dream World with Snow Town and 4D Theater + Lunch Rs. 2400/-Adult Rs. 2400/-Child
- Floating Market + River Kwai with lunch (NO Train Ride) Rs. 2700/-Adult Rs. 2400/-Child
- Floating Market with Rose Garden & Crocodile Farm + lunch Rs. 2900/-Adult Rs. 2400/-Child
- Madame Tussauds – Siam Discovery (with Transfer) (PVT) Rs. 3500/-(2 PAX)
- Pattaya Day Tour with Lunch Rs. 3500/-Adult Rs. 3300/-Child
- Safari World with Marine Park + Lunch Rs. 2300/-Adult Rs. 2100/-Child
- Siam Park City (Water Park / Ride / Transfer) Rs. 2400/-Adult Rs. 2100/-Child
Optional Tour in Pattaya (SIC)
- Alcazar Show (Normal Seat) Rs. 1000/-Adult Rs. 900/-Child
- Alcazar show (VIP Seat) Rs. 1200/-Adult Rs. 1200/-Child
- Indian Lunch/ dinner in restaurant (with Transfer) (PVT) Rs. 1600/- (2 PAX)
- Noong Nooch Village Rs. 1600/-Adult Rs. 1500/-Child
- Sri Racha Tiger Zoo Rs. 1550/-Adult Rs. 1300/-Child
- Tiffany Show (Normal Seat) Rs. 1300/-Adult Rs. 1200/-Child
- Tiffany Show (Golden Seat) Rs. 1800/-Adult Rs. 1700/-Child
- Underwater World Rs. 1200/-Adult Rs. 1100/-Child
• Anything not mentioned under inclusions
• 4.50%wef 1 June 2016( or as per actuals levied Govt of India)
• Any increase in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which STPL has no control.
• Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/City Taxes/Tourism Fees over which STPL has no control.
• Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , extra meals etc not mentioned under inclusions.
• Any Early Check In /Late Check-out/Surcharges /Supplement/ Mandatory Charges if applicable during the stay shall be borne by client during any event/exhibition/Holiday/weekend or weekday as per Hotel policy /Govt rules of the particular destinations.
• Within 7 Days of travelling, 100% is non-refundable & non-cancellable.
• Cancellation policy may vary case to case depending on period of booking or travelling. We reserve the right to supersede the above policy.
• Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location.
• Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different.
• Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy. In few hotels, 2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
• Extra Bed Policy: can be a sofa cum bed/mattress/roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.