2N Bangkok, 2N Pattaya
2N Bangkok,2N Pattaya,AC Shared transportation,City tour,Safari World,Coral Island
The best among Thailand holiday packages is Bangkok & Pattaya. Make your family getaway to Thailand memorable by booking a perfect itinerary that allows plenty of thrills for everyone.In this package, you get a chance to soak-in the charm of two of the most enchanting destinations.If you're still not sold on the idea of visiting the country, and if you find yourself wondering what it is that truly distinguishes Thailand from other tropical getaways around the globe, there are endless reasons why the Kingdom is such a popular spot among travelers.
Bangkok:Bangkok attracts millions of visitors every year and is known for its bustling markets, peaceful temples, and diverse cuisine.
Pattaya:Being a center for heavy industries and production units, Pattaya – a small city located on the east coast of Thailand, is its largest tourist destination. This nightlife hub is famous for its sex industry which is growing day by day and is the reason why Pattaya is known as sin city; but Pattaya is more than just this which makes it one of the favorite tourist destinations of all times. Every tourist that visits Thailand should make time to visit Pattaya as there is so much more to this place and it also has many family-friendly attractions.
Tentative Tour Plan:
DAY 1 | ARRIVE BANGKOK – TEMPLE TOUR
Arrive Bangkok international airport, meet and greet and transfer to your hotel (seat in coach unescorted transfer). Pick up time at 12.00hrs follow by temple tour visit the first is the “Wat Trimit”, known as the temple of the Golden Buddha, which protects the 3-metre-tall Buddha statue crafted from 5.5 tons of solid gold, which is a fine example of Sukhothai style art. Next visit is “Wat Benchamabophit”, also known as the Marble Temple. This monastery was built out of white Italian marble from Carrara in the 19th century and houses one of the country's most beautiful Buddha images. To round off the tour, we call in at a local lapidary factory and showroom where you will be able to get locally made jewelry, handicrafts and silk at competitive prices. Return to hotel. Rest of the day at leisure. Perhaps you could indulge yourself with a traditional Thai Massage, surprise your taste buds with the amazing local flavors and cap off the day by enjoying sunset in any of the stylish rooftop bars which have blossomed in the city’s skyscrapers in recent years... the options are limitless. Overnight in Bangkok.
DAY 2 | BANGKOK – SAFARI WORLD
Today you will visit Safari World is greatest open zoo in Bangkok and leisure park that offers a great variety of entertainment. There is consists of two parks named Marine Park and Safari Park. Safari Park is about 8 kilometres long. A drive through the park takes about 45 minutes. The ultimate safari experience features hundreds of animals from all over the world. There are a lot of wild animals, including tigers and lions. There are daily tiger and lion feeding shows. Marine Park is The Marine Park houses a vast spectrum of animals of land, sea and air. The attractions are Jungle Cruise river ride, a water flume ride through the jungles of Africa and Asia, 7 exciting shows daily, spectacular Spy War action stunts, water skiing, dolphins, Hollywood cowboy stunts, birds, orang-utan boxing, and sea lions, hundreds of exhibits featuring white tigers, fantasy carp garden, tapir kingdom, crocodile garden and many more. Breakfast and lunch included.
DAY 3 | BANGKOK – PATTAYA
Breakfast and seat in coach transfer to Pattaya (unescorted transfer). Arrive Pattaya free at leisure. Breakfast included.
DAY 4 | PATTAYA – HALF DAY CORAL ISLAND BY SPEED BOAT WITH INDIAN LUNCH (HAAD TAWAEN)
Pick up from Pattaya city hotel. Depart from Pattaya pier to Coral Island by Speedboat, on the way to Coral Island we will stop at a sea platform where you will have the chance to experience Parasailing and Underwater Sea Walk (optional). Continue to Coral Island, relax on the beach and swimming at Tawaen Beach. Approx. 12:30 depart to Pattaya pier and enjoy delicious Indian lunch at Restaurant. Free at leisure at Pattaya Beach, you will have a chance for shopping or relax on the beach. On the way back to hotel a short stop at the most famous Jewelry Store in Pattaya. Overnight in hotel in Pattaya. Breakfast and lunch included.
Note: Short, T-shirt, swimming suit, sun cream and sunglasses are recommended.
DAY 5 | PATTAYA – DEPARTURE
Breakfast and seat in coach transfer to Bangkok Airport (seat in coach unescorted transfer). Breakfast included.
Note : Above suggested Itinerary is just indicative & do not consider it as a final schedule.Date & Time of Tours can be changed by local agent/guide/Tour Operator.
1.Our International Readymade Packages are valid for Only Indian Nationals unless specified or customized for other nationalities.
2.Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
3. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
4. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which our Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
5. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard & alternate flight option will be made with availability.
6. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the room with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below11yrs) are travelling together.
8. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in INR/US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
9. Standard hotel check-in time for domestic and international hotels is from 1400 hours to 1600 hours and check-out time is 1000 hours to 1200 hours. Complimentary early check-in or late check-out will be subject to availability at the discretion of the hotel.
10. Late payment interest @24% per annum shall be charged on all outstanding bills after due date.
11. Booking Terms and Conditions mentioned in Skylink Booking Form immediately applies with effect from the day of acceptance received on the email or wats app weather it is duly signed or not before making the payment.
1) TOUR GUIDE:
- 2 Nights stay in Bangkok
- 2 Nights stay in Pattaya
- Daily breakfasts and Two lunches
- Air-conditioned transportation, transfers as stated in the programme by Seat in Coach Unescorted
5) ENTRANCE FEES AND ACTIVITIES:
- SIC Half day Temple Tour (Wat Trimit & Wat Benchamabophit) with English speaking guide
- SIC Full day Safari World tour with lunch with English speaking guide
- SIC Half day Coral Island by Speed boat with Indian lunch (Haad Tawaen) with English speaking guide
**Add on extra: per adult/child
1. Thailand Visa Free starting from 01 Dec 2018 to 30 April 2020, you can travel to Thailand without paying any visa on arrival fee for a stay of up to 15 Days.1 Passport Photo required)
2. Electronic Visa On Arrival (to avoid long queues) :INR 2300 per adult/child (1 Passport Photo required)
3. Thai Tourist Visa Offer (valid from 1 May'19 till further notice/sub to change) INR 3600 per adult/child (1 Passport Photo required)
1. GST Included
2. Visa on arrival or Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ /Early Check in /Late Check Out/ Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
5. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In & Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check in.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers/ Airfare/Train Fare unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/ Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- 36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
- Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
Best Time to Visit:
Bangkok:An ideal vacation spot, Bangkok is almost a year-round destination. Every season has a distinct charm and the city is at its enchanting best all months of the year. However, the peak season is between November and March when the tourist footfall is particularly high. The months of March, April and May are the hottest.
Pattaya: November to February: The best time to visit Pattaya is from November to February when the weather is neither too hot nor too cold and remains mostly pleasant.