2N Sofia, 2N Bourgas, 1N Plovdiv
2N Sofia, 2N Burgas, 1N Plovdiv, Breakfast, Sedan AC Car, Entrance Fees much more..
Bulgaria is a Balkan nation with diverse terrain encompassing Black Sea coastline, a mountainous interior and rivers, including the Danube. A cultural melting pot with Greek, Slavic, Ottoman, and Persian influences, it has a rich heritage of traditional dance, music, costumes, and crafts. At the foot of domed Vitosha mountain is its capital city, Sofia, dating to the 5th century B.C.
Tentative Tour Plan:-
Day 1 Sofia: - Arrive at Sofia International airport.Transfer to the hotel & Check-in. Lunch (depending on the flight before or after check in) Relax at the hotel. Half day Sofia city tour in the afternoon (2 hrs) – Follow the footsteps of SRK and Ajay Dewgan in Dilwale and Shivaay movies. Sites: Alexander Nevsky Cathedral, Presidency Building, St. George Rotunda, Roman City remains, Russian Church, Bulgarian Parliament, Tsar Liberator Monument, St. Sofia Statue, Palace of Justice, Vitosha Boulevard, Graf Ignateiv Street (walking). Dinner and overnight in Sofia
Day 2 Sofia: - Breakfast at the hotel. Visit of Rila Monastery – the most sacred Bulgarian landmark, UNESCO Heritage site, where people from all nationalities all over the world come to feel the connection with God and the Universe….
Lunch at a fish restaurant on Rilska River Shore.
Back to Sofia – free time at leisure including shopping, visiting of personal points of interest (art galleries, museums, local fashion designers’ shops)
Optional Indoor Rifle Shooting (to be part of inclusions) – Rs. 3000 p.p.
Optional 1 hr Stretch Limousine Ride downtown Sofia for 1 hrs (With Alcoholic & Non Alcholic Drinks) – Rs. 15000 p.p. for the limo. Dinner and overnight in Sofia.
Day 3 Sofia - Burgas: Breakfast at the hotel & check Out: - Drive to Burgas (4 hr). On arrival Indian lunch at the best Indian Restaurant on the Black Sea Coast – Mumbai Burgas Check in to the hotels and relax In the afternoon drive to the ancient Greek town of Sozopol, Walk along the fortress wall encompassing the sea gulf offering pleasant views. Continue to the nearby Fairytale Castle “In Love with the Wind” declared World Nr.1 Tourists Attraction for 2016th.
Back to Burgas to explore the Central Pedestrian street of Burgas full of bars, club and shops. Dinner at a folklore restaurant in the Sea-Garden Park, following the shore. Overnight in Burgas.
Day 4 Burgas: Breakfast at the hotel. Optional Jeep Safari Sunny Beach 0930hrs – 1330hrs – Rs. 3000 p.p.
.Drive to Nessebar (25 min) - the UNESCO heritage town full of Greek history for a City tour and souvenir shopping. Enjoy the many craftsmen and boutique shops in the Old Town and the view on Sunny Beach resort.
Continue to the Sunny Beach Resort to enjoy the beach (beach activities such as paragliding, riding towables etc are available after 20th of May; people are swimming usually after the 15th of May, the resort starts working in full power after the 1st of June when students from all over Europe invade it….)
Optional Pirate Party Boat sail in the gulf for 3 hrs – Rs. 3000 p.p.
Optional wine tasting at Chateau Medovo (3 wine and 2 brandy varieties, water and small bites) – Rs. 1500 p.p.
Back to Burgas for some street and mall shopping. Dinner at a Fine-Dine restaurant in the Sea-Garden Park, following the shore with live music. Overnight in Burgas.
Day 5 Burgas – Plovid: - Breakfast at the hotel & check out. Departure for Plovdiv (2 hr) – UNESCO Heritage open-air museum, the oldest town in Europe, declared the European Capital of Culture for 2019th. On arrival proceed for lunch and beer tasting at the luxury restaurant and brewery Jegerhof. Check in to the hotel and relax.Plovdiv City Tour – 2 hrs walking in the heart of the city and visiting: Roman Stadium, Roman Amphitheatre, Bulgarian Renaissance Architecture Houses in the Old Town Reserve, The Balabanova House, Enthnographic museum, Historical Museum House, Zlatio, Boyadjiev House etc, Before dinner climb atop the Bunardjik hill to admire bird-eye view of the city, the Rodopean and Balkan Mountains and the Thracian valley, giving you half of Bulgaria at a glance….Dinner at a restaurant in the foot of the hill. Overnight in Plovdiv.
Day 6: Departure from Plovdiv – Sofia Airport: - Breakfast & check-out from hotel. Drive down to Sofia Airport for departure flight
Note: Above Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date & Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION :
• International package is valid for indian market (unless specified).
• All Travellers must have valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking. STPL (Skylink Travel Pvt. Ltd) reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
• Delay in getting Visa or submitting the required documents is not STPL liability or responsibility.
• We cannot be held responsible for any refusal of Visa/Refusal of On-arrival Visa/Delay in issuance of visa.
• Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part cancellation charges applicable in case of tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
• Any incorrect names given by client are not our liability. It’s always advised to send us the copy of ID proofs. Valid ID proof should be carried in all Times during travelling.
• These are only offers over which STPL will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. This is not a booking or confirmation.
• Your Tickets/ Misc. /Briefing will be or can be sent 24 hrs-2 days prior the departure. Or Originals of some valid document can also be received after the arrival at the destination e.g. Ferry, Entrance, Bus tickets etc.
• We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
• Most hotels normally have check in time 1400-1600hrs/ Check Out 1000-1100hrs (may vary from hotel to hotel/destination over which we don’t have control). Early check-in is subject to availability and cannot be confirmed in advance. It however depends on the availability of the rooms that the hotels might have at their disposal during that time. Please check with the hotel/agent for policy of the selected hotel. Same applies for Late Check-out. (Subject to availability).
- 2 Nights stay in Sofia
- 2 Nights stay in Burgas
- 1 Night stay in Plovdiv
- Daily Breakfast
- Vehicle: Sedan AC car (3 pax max), total 1550 km
- Guiding: Guide-cum-driver from 10amtill 10pm
- Entrance fees for: Rila Monastery, Fairytale Castle “In Love with the Wind” Sozopol, Roman Amphitheatre Plovdiv.
• Stretch-limo 1 hr. downtown Sofia Tour – Rs. 12100 per 8-seater stretch-limo; Black Label and coca-cola on board – Rs. 5500 more;
• Pyrate Party 3 hrs animated program with food and drinks on board, many funny games and competitions, schnorkeling and swimming in the gulf: Rs. 3000 to Rs. 4500 p.p. depending on the program
• Open-range rifle schooting: Rs. 3000 p.p.
• Jeep Safari 4 hrs program including lunch: Rs. 3200 p.p.
• Indian dining/ Romanian: 1700 p.p.
• Bulgarian traditional cuisine dining: Rs. 1500 p.p.
• Visa Charges
• Baggage Claim & any related charges.
• Anything not mentioned under inclusions
• GST 9% wef 22 Jan 2017( or as per actuals levied Govt of India)
• Any increase in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which STPL has no control.
• Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/City Taxes/Tourism Fees over which STPL has no control.
• Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , extra meals etc not mentioned under inclusions.
• Any Early Check In /Late Check-out/Surcharges/Supplement/Mandatory Charges if applicable during the stay shall be borne by client during any event/exhibition/Holiday/weekend or weekday as per Hotel policy /Govt rules of the particular destinations.
• Intercity surface transfers unless specified.
• Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
• Within 7 Days of travelling, 100% is non-refundable & non-cancellable.
• Cancellation policy may vary case to case depending on period of booking or travelling. We reserve the right to supersede the above policy.
• Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location.
• Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
• Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different.
Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy. In few hotels, 2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.