1N Mysore, 3N Udhagamandalam
1N Mysore - 3N Ooty - Breakfast Transfers & Sightseeing on PVT
It is no exaggeration to say that the Southern part of India is extremely rich in culture. Most of the cities of this part of the country are filled with a lot of scenic beauty.They also boast of being home to some wonderful pieces of architecture.By the way of this 4 nights and 5 days Bangalore Mysore Ooty Tour, you will get a chance to visit these historically rich cities of the South India.
DAY 01 Bengaluru – Mysore (150 Kms / 3Hrs): Pick up from Bengaluru Airport and drive to Mysore on arrival check in to the hotel. Proceed for local sightseeing visist Mysore palace, St Philomena’s Church & Brindavan Garden (if time permits) else day at leisure or own activities and overnight stay at Mysore.
Mysore (or Mysuru), is second largest city in Karnataka state which covers an area of more than 40 sqkm and is administered by the Mysore City Corporation. Situated 763 meters above sea level surrounded by hill ranges from north to south, it is known as the ‘Garden City’ and the ‘City of Palaces’. It was the capital of the Kingdom of Mysore from 1399-1947. In its centre is opulent Mysore Palace, former seat of the ruling Wodeyar dynasty. The palace blends Hindu, Islamic, Gothic and Rajput styles, and is dramatically lit at night. Mysore is also famous for the centuries-old Devaraja Market, filled with spices, silk and sandalwood
Day 02 Mysore – Ooty (160 Kms / 4 Hrs ): After breakfast checkout from hotel and drive to Ooty , on arrival check in to the hotel. Proceed for local Sightseeing (if time permits) else day at leisure or own activities and overnight stay at Ooty
Ooty is located in the Western Ghats at a height of 7,500ft above from the sea level, and it is the headquarters of the Nilgiri District, Tamil Nadu. Ooty is the Queen of the Hill Stations, also known as Blue Mountains. This hill station has splendid green downs and lofty hills of extraordinary scenic beauty. Summer temparature varies from 100C to 250C; winter temparature varies from 00C to 210C
Day 03 Ooty Local Sightseeing: After Breakfast visit Governnment Botanical Gardens, Government Rose Gardens, Ooty Lake, Shooting Point / Doddabeta Pine Trees, Doddabetta Peak, The Tea Factory & Coonoor Sightseeing includes Sim’s Park, Dolphin’s Nose, Lamb’s Rock. Optional Sightseeing – Pykara Dam, Pykara Falls and 09th Mile Shooting Point
Day 04 Ooty Day at Leisure: By Own, Overnight stay at Ooty
Day 05 Ooty – Coimbatore: Check out from the hotel and departure transfer (as per the departure timing)
Note: Above Itinerary is just indicative & do not consider it as a final schedule. Date & Time of Tours can be changed by local agent/guide/Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard & alterate flight option will be made with availability.
4. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
5. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
6. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
7. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast (unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
8. Hill stations Bookings within India:
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters.
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
1.Meet & Assistance on arrival at airport
2.01 Night Accommodation on Double/Twin/Sharing Basis at Mysore.
3.03Nights Accommodation on Double/Twin/Sharing Basis at Ooty.
4.Daily Breakfast Included
5.All transfers & sightseeing by exclusive ac vehicle as per itinerary Only (Hill Area Ac Not operating) (Indigo/Dzire/Similar)
6.Standard Service time of the Driver and Vehicle will be from 08 AM to 07 PM.
7.All taxes, Fuel, parking, toll, driver allowance, Interstate permit etc.
1.GST Extra on Total Billing
2.Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
3.Entrance Fee /Monument fees
4. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
5.Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check In at Hotel.
6.Luggage truck, Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry, Extra Meals, all beverages etc
7.Intercity surface transfers unless specified.
8.Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
9.In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries): Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point (transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle).
10.Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
- 36 days or more before departure: 80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage: 21 -35 days before departure: 50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage: 20 days or less before departure:No Refund
Non - refundable Booking,Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy.No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
Best Time to Visit
The variation in the geographical features affects the climate of the region. Coastal Karnataka experiences a hot, rainy tropical monsoon climate. In the southern inland places the climate is hot and dry and the interior northern areas are semi arid and hot.