2 Night Shimla Christmas Special, Breakfast, Dinner, 15% Discount on food, Live Music etc...
Christmas is an annual festival commemorating the birth of Jesus Christ, observed most commonly on December 25 as a religious and cultural celebration among billions of people around the world.Thanks for choosing Shimla Havens Hotel & Resort in Shimla for your guest stay. Shimla Havens isSituated at an altitude of 6400 feet in Himalayas. Shimla Havens is spread in 6 acres surrounded byCedar, Pine, and Rhododendron forest. Resort is located 4 km from ISBT and 1 km from Summer HillRailway station. The distance from City Center the Famous Shopping Plaza of the North is 7 kms.
Day 01:-Delhi- Shimla-(380 Kms/7-8 hrs.): Evening @ 2030 HOURS Volvo Coach depart from New Delhi to Shimla , Overnight Journey
Day 02:-Shimla : Early morning 08:00 hours arrival at Shimla Bus Stand & later transfer to the Hotel. After fresh up & changing proceed for half day city tour visiting: State Museum, Kalibadi Temple, Jakhu Temple, The Mall,Christ church. Evening free to stroll in the famous shopping place of Shimla town-The Mall & the Ridge (by walk).Dinner & Overnight at Shimla.
Day 03:-Shimla-Kufri Excursion -Shimla: After breakfast visit to same day excursion of Kufri.India’s one of the best holidays paradise Kufri in Shimla is beautifully tucked on an altitude of 2,622 meter. The place is a tourist hotspot for its awesome scenic and sports activities. Dinner & overnight stay at hotel at Shimla.
Day 04:-Shimla-Delhi- (380 kms /7-8 hrs.):- Morning after breakfast check out from the hotel & transfer to Shimla bus stand for board the coach for Delhi @2030 hours , Overnight Journey
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date &Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which STPL will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard & alterate flight option will be made with availability.
4. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
5. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
6. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
7. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast (unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
8. Hill stations Bookings within India:
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters.
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
1. Shimla Railway Station or ISBT Pick Up & Drop
2. Stay in Well Appointed Room for 2 Nights & 3 Days
3. Welcome Drink on Arrival.
4. Fruit Basket on First Day
5. Tea / Coffee Maker in the Room
6. Breakfast & Dinner at “The Cedar” pour fine dining Restaurant
7. Use of Gym, Badminton, Table Tennis & 3 Adventure Activities
8. 15% Discount on Extra Food and Beverage
9. One Day Pickup & Drop from Mall Road
10. Iron/ Ironing Board on Request
Christmas Evening Inclusions
1. Unlimited Indian Liquor ( 100 Piper or Teacher, Beer, Vodka, Rum & Red Wine (08.00 P.M
to 10:00 P.M)
2. Bar-Be-Que 3 Veg + 3 Non Veg Snax (08.00 PM to 10.00 P.M)
3. Unlimited Soft Drink & Juices (08.00 PM to 10.00 P.M)
5. Live Music (08.00 PM to 11.00 P.M)
6. Lucky Draw
7. X-Mass Cake
8. Memento on Departure
9. Extension of Stay on Pro-rate Basis
10. Below 10 Year Child Complimentary for Christmas Eve Supplement Cost
11. All Applicable Taxes Included
Mandatory Christmas Eve Supplement Cost Rs 1500/- Per Person &Child Rs 1000/- on 24
th Dec. 2017
Stay Period: 20.12.2017 to 03.01.2018
1.Airfare Or Train Fare
2.GST Extra on Total Billing
3.Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Up gradations of rooms
4.Entrance Fee /Monument fees
5.Insurance, Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6.Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check In at Hotel.
7.Luggage truck, Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry, Extra Meals, all beverages etc.
8.Intercity surface transfers unless specified.
9.Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10.In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries): Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometres limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point (transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle).
11.Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which STPL has no control.
- 36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
To enjoy the snowfall in Shimla, the best season to visit would be during the winters from mid December- January. Usually tourists from nearby states expect snowfall on Christmas, New Year eve and there are good number of tourists during this time. The winters are extremely chill here, with frequent snowfall and rains with sometimes hailstorms.