Value Offers: IMG World, Legoland or Motion Gate, Visa Charges + OTB
Why go to Dubai with Kids?How would you like to experience family travel in Dubai, a place where the sun is always shining, the beaches beckon with their soft white sands, and the sky is as blue as the water of the majectic ocean around it? Its possible that you may not think Dubai is a good place for a family-friendly vacation due to its location in the Middle East or because of the elite personality of some of the visitors--Dubai is sometimes just a stopover for those flying Emirates First Class on the A380. However, Dubai can be an exciting and fun change of pace to a domestic vacation.
TENTATIVE TOUR PLAN:-
DAY 1:- ARRIVE DUBAI - Welcome Dubai!!Dubai is a city in the United Arab Emirates known for luxury shopping, ultramodern architecture and a lively nightlife scene. Our driver waiting at an exit point will pick you up from Airport and drop the Hotel. Check in and get ready for Snow Park Tour and enjoy your super pass with entrance ticket. The World’s largest Snow Park is nowhere else but at Ski Dubai. Lying on 3000 square meters of snow, the park is a one of a kind attraction that leaves you breathless. At the Snow Park you won’t meet boredom; go crazy in the tobogganing hills, or in a twin track bobsled ride. Also explore the snow cavern filled with interactive experiences and amazing sights and sounds await you for an unforgettable journey. A large observation tower offers a perfect view of the Ski Dubai main slope. Parents can engage in recreation with their children while playing on the hills. To complete this magical setting, regular snowfalls will surprise you and will add more excitement to this fun- filled snow experience.Back To hotel(on your own) . Overnight stay. Meals: - No Meals
DAY 2: HALF DAY CITY TOUR & IMG WORLD WITH TRANSFERS: - After enjoying breakfast, set out to explore Dubai and experience both its modern and ancient sectors. Places to visit include the magnificent Jumeirah Mosque, World Trade Centre, palaces, the fascinating Dubai Museum and many more. IMG WORLD WITH TRANSFERS: - Explore celebrated characters of Cartoon Network and Marvel Comics. Access to 4 Adventure Zones: Marvel, Loss Valley, Cartoon Network & IMG Boulevard. Access the 1.5-million-square-feet of the park’s area with all its amazing highlights.
DAY 3:- LEGO LAND OR MOTION GATE: -After Breakfast. Proceed your tour Lego Land. Enjoy LegoLand parks and Unlimited access to all rides, shows and shops. OR Motion Gate: - Motiongate Dubai is a Hollywood-inspired theme park located in Dubai Parks and Resorts.
Day 4 DUBAI DEPARTURE:-.Thereafter, check-out from the hotel and take a transfer to the airport to board your return flight.
Note : Above Itinerary is just indicative & do not consider it as a final schedule.Date & Time of Tours can be changed by local agent/guide/Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered.These are only offers over which STPL will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard &alterate flight option will be made with availability .
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
Why go to Dubai?
How would you like to experience family travel in Dubai, a place where the sun is always shining, the beaches beckon with their soft white sands, and the sky is as blue as the water of the majectic ocean around it? It’s possible that you may not think Dubai is a good place for a family-friendly vacation due to its location in the Middle East or because of the elite personality of some of the visitors--Dubai is sometimes just a stopover for those flying Emirates First Class on the A380. However, Dubai can be an exciting and fun change of pace to a domestic vacation.
What to See and Do in Dubai with Kids:-
1. Children’s City: -Children’s City is located at the Dubai Creek Park at Bur Dubai. It consists of over 80,000 square feet of educational area with attractions for kids, ages from 2 to 15 years old. It blends activities on nature, space, science, culture and the human body and kids will love the flight simulator and the other interactive exhibits.
2. Ski Dubai at Mall of the Emirates: - The Mall of Emirates is like most any you'll find at home, with food courts, major department stores and shops of all sorts. An especially unique feature however, is the indoor ski slope where for a reasonable fee you can so skiing and snowboarding, or just throw snowballs. You can even sign your child up for ski or snowboard lessons! Do book in advance for lessons, to be assured of a spot.
3. Wild Wadi: -Wild Wadi is a large water park located at the Jumeirah Beach Hotel and features a variety of water slides, rides and surfing opportunities. Take your own swim suit as well, it's fun for the entire family!
4. Wonderland and Splashland: - If Wild Wadi wasn't enough to sate your kids' love of water, another theme park to take the kids is Wonderland, which can be found at the Al Gharhoud on Bur Dubai. This is a combination of an amusement park (Wonderland) with water slides and rides of all kinds (Splashland). It also has fast food restaurants where you can try many varieties of foods.
5. Dune Bashing: -This is more of a local term for just going out on the dunes and having a great time. Many arrange for a "desert safari" that includes a guided ride over the dunes in an SUV. Also available is sand boarding on sand, 4x4 driving and quad bikes. Most tours include sand boarding and a visit to a camel farm. Tour operators include Sun City Dubai Tours and Desert Safari Dubai.
• Economy class Return Airfare (Sub to availability)
• 3 Nights stay in Dubai as per selection
• Daily Buffet Breakfast
• Return Airport Transfers on SIC
• Half Day City Tour on SIC with English Speaking Guide
• Desert Safari with BBQ Dinner on SIC (Dune Bashing, Camel Ride, Henna Painting & Belly Dancing)
• IMG World with transfer SIC
• Visa Charges
• Choice of any 1:
1. Lego Land with Transfer SIC
2. Motion Gate with Transfer SIC
- Up gradation Charges Marina Dhow Cruise with Dinner on SIC Rs. 1900 p.p.
- Add on (At an extra cost): Burj Khalifa with Ticket and Transfers Rs. 3700/- Adult / 3200/- Child
Optional Tours SIC
1) Abu Dhabi City Tour on SIC Basis Rs.2900/- Adult/Child
2) Lost Chambers with ticket with transfers Rs. 2700 Adult / Child
3) Dolphin show (Dolphinarium) with ticket and transfers Rs. 2500/- Adult / Rs. 2300/- Child
4) Dubai Aquarium and Under Water Zoo at Dubai Mall Rs. 2300/- Adult / Rs. 1900/- Child
5) Hot Air Balloon Ride Rs. 21700/- Adult / Rs. 18400 Child (MIN 4 PAX)
6) Half day Sharjah City Tour Rs. 1900/- Adult / Rs. 1700/- Child
1. GST Extra on Total Billing
2. Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees/ Guide Charges / Optional Cost
5. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check In at Hotel.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges,Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. Note: - For the entire booking starting -from March 31, 2014 -Tourism Dirham fee
2 Star Hotels – AED 7 PRPN
3 Star Hotels - AED 10 PRPN
4 Star Hotels– AED15 PRPN
5 Star Hotels–AED20PRPN will be charged to the entire guest (by hotel on check in time).
11. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours ( especially applicable for Indian Itineraries ) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
12. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which STPL has no control.
- 36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
Best time to visit:
The best time to visit Dubai is from November to March. Weather-wise, Dubai really only experiences two seasons: hot and hotter. During the winter months, the city sees blue skies and primo beach weather. However, this is also peak tourist season, so expect plenty of company on Jumeirah Beach.