Value Offers: IMG World, Legoland or Motion Gate, Visa Charges + OTB
Why go to Dubai with Kids?How would you like to experience family travel in Dubai, a place where the sun is always shining, the beaches beckon with their soft white sands, and the sky is as blue as the water of the majectic ocean around it? Its possible that you may not think Dubai is a good place for a family-friendly vacation due to its location in the Middle East or because of the elite personality of some of the visitors--Dubai is sometimes just a stopover for those flying Emirates First Class on the A380. However, Dubai can be an exciting and fun change of pace to a domestic vacation.
TENTATIVE TOUR PLAN:-
DAY 1:- ARRIVE DUBAI - Welcome Dubai!!Dubai is a city in the United Arab Emirates known for luxury shopping, ultramodern architecture and a lively nightlife scene. Our driver waiting at an exit point will pick you up from Airport and drop the Hotel. Check in and get ready for Snow Park Tour and enjoy your super pass with entrance ticket. The World’s largest Snow Park is nowhere else but at Ski Dubai. Lying on 3000 square meters of snow, the park is a one of a kind attraction that leaves you breathless. At the Snow Park you won’t meet boredom; go crazy in the tobogganing hills, or in a twin track bobsled ride. Also explore the snow cavern filled with interactive experiences and amazing sights and sounds await you for an unforgettable journey. A large observation tower offers a perfect view of the Ski Dubai main slope. Parents can engage in recreation with their children while playing on the hills. To complete this magical setting, regular snowfalls will surprise you and will add more excitement to this fun- filled snow experience.Back To hotel(on your own) . Overnight stay. Meals: - No Meals
DAY 2: HALF DAY CITY TOUR & IMG WORLD WITH TRANSFERS: - After enjoying breakfast, set out to explore Dubai and experience both its modern and ancient sectors. Places to visit include the magnificent Jumeirah Mosque, World Trade Centre, palaces, the fascinating Dubai Museum and many more. IMG WORLD WITH TRANSFERS: - Explore celebrated characters of Cartoon Network and Marvel Comics. Access to 4 Adventure Zones: Marvel, Loss Valley, Cartoon Network & IMG Boulevard. Access the 1.5-million-square-feet of the park’s area with all its amazing highlights.
DAY 3:- Lego Land or Motion Gate: -After Breakfast. Proceed your tour Lego Land. Enjoy LegoLand parks and Unlimited access to all rides, shows and shops. OR Motion Gate: - Motiongate Dubai is a Hollywood-inspired theme park located in Dubai Parks and Resorts.
Day 4 DUBAI DEPARTURE:-.Thereafter, check-out from the hotel and take a transfer to the airport to board your return flight.
Note: Above Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date & Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION :
• International package is valid for indian market (unless specified).
• All Travellers must have valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking. STPL (Skylink Travel Pvt. Ltd) reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
• Delay in getting Visa or submitting the required documents is not STPL liability or responsibility.
• We cannot be held responsible for any refusal of Visa/Refusal of On-arrival Visa/Delay in issuance of visa.
• Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part cancellation charges applicable in case of tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
• Any incorrect names given by client are not our liability. It’s always advised to send us the copy of ID proofs. Valid ID proof should be carried in all Times during travelling.
• These are only offers over which STPL will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. This is not a booking or confirmation.
• Your Tickets/ Misc. /Briefing will be or can be sent 24 hrs-2 days prior the departure. Or Originals of some valid document can also be received after the arrival at the destination e.g. Ferry, Entrance, Bus tickets etc.
• We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
• Most hotels normally have check in time 1400-1600hrs/ Check Out 1000-1100hrs (may vary from hotel to hotel/destination over which we don’t have control). Early check-in is subject to availability and cannot be confirmed in advance. It however depends on the availability of the rooms that the hotels might have at their disposal during that time. Please check with the hotel/agent for policy of the selected hotel. Same applies for Late Check-out. (Subject to availability).
Why go to Dubai?
How would you like to experience family travel in Dubai, a place where the sun is always shining, the beaches beckon with their soft white sands, and the sky is as blue as the water of the majectic ocean around it? It’s possible that you may not think Dubai is a good place for a family-friendly vacation due to its location in the Middle East or because of the elite personality of some of the visitors--Dubai is sometimes just a stopover for those flying Emirates First Class on the A380. However, Dubai can be an exciting and fun change of pace to a domestic vacation.
What to See and Do in Dubai with Kids:-
1. Children’s City: -Children’s City is located at the Dubai Creek Park at Bur Dubai. It consists of over 80,000 square feet of educational area with attractions for kids, ages from 2 to 15 years old. It blends activities on nature, space, science, culture and the human body and kids will love the flight simulator and the other interactive exhibits.
2. Ski Dubai at Mall of the Emirates: - The Mall of Emirates is like most any you'll find at home, with food courts, major department stores and shops of all sorts. An especially unique feature however, is the indoor ski slope where for a reasonable fee you can so skiing and snowboarding, or just throw snowballs. You can even sign your child up for ski or snowboard lessons! Do book in advance for lessons, to be assured of a spot.
3. Wild Wadi: -Wild Wadi is a large water park located at the Jumeirah Beach Hotel and features a variety of water slides, rides and surfing opportunities. Take your own swim suit as well, it's fun for the entire family!
4. Wonderland and Splashland: - If Wild Wadi wasn't enough to sate your kids' love of water, another theme park to take the kids is Wonderland, which can be found at the Al Gharhoud on Bur Dubai. This is a combination of an amusement park (Wonderland) with water slides and rides of all kinds (Splashland). It also has fast food restaurants where you can try many varieties of foods.
5. Dune Bashing: -This is more of a local term for just going out on the dunes and having a great time. Many arrange for a "desert safari" that includes a guided ride over the dunes in an SUV. Also available is sand boarding on sand, 4x4 driving and quad bikes. Most tours include sand boarding and a visit to a camel farm. Tour operators include Sun City Dubai Tours and Desert Safari Dubai.
• Economy class Return Airfare (Sub to availability)
• 3 Nights stay in Dubai as per selection
• Daily Buffet Breakfast
• Return Airport Transfers on SIC with Meet & Greet Service (FREE UPGRADE TO PVT. FOR 4 PAX MORE)
• Half Day City Tour on SIC with Entrance to Dubai Museum
• Desert Safari with BBQ Dinner on SIC (belly dance, tanoora show, Fire Show and many more activities)
• IMG World with transfer SIC
• Visa Charges
• Choice of any 1:
1. Lego Land with Transfer SIC
2. Motion Gate with Transfer SIC
- Up gradation Charges Marina Dhow Cruise with Dinner on SIC Rs. 1900 p.p.
- Add on (At an extra cost): Burj Khalifa with Ticket and Transfers Rs. 3600/- Adult / 3200/- Child
Optional Tours SIC
1) Full Day Abu Dhabi City Tour on SIC Basis Rs.3050/- Adult/Child
2) Lost Chambers with ticket with transfers Rs. 2900 Adult / Child
3) Aqua venture with ticket and transfers Rs. 5300 Adult / Rs. 5100 Child
4) Dolphin show (Dolphinarium) with ticket and transfers Rs. 2800/- Adult / Rs. 2500/- Child
5) Dubai Aquarium and Under Water Zoo at Dubai Mall Rs. 2500/- Adult / Rs. 2200/- Child
6) Hot Air Balloon Tour (MIN 4 PAX) Rs. 21000/- Adult / Rs. 18000 Child
7) Half day Sharjah City Tour Rs. 2200/- Adult / Rs. 2000/- Child
8) COMBO (Aqua venture & Lost Chamber) Rs. 6250 Adult / Child
• Anything not mentioned under inclusions
• Baggage Claim & any related charges.
• For the entire booking starting -from March 31, 2014 -Tourism Dirham fee
2 Star Hotels – AED 7 PRPN
3 Star Hotels - AED 10 PRPN
4 Star Hotels– AED15 PRPN
5 Star Hotels–AED20PRPN will be charged to the entire guest (by hotel on check in time).
• Hike/OTB in Dubai Visa Fees
• Medical Insurance
• Items of personal nature
• GST 9% wef 22 Jan 2017( or as per actuals levied Govt of India)
• Any increase in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which STPL has no control.
• Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/City Taxes/Tourism Fees over which STPL has no control.
• Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , extra meals etc not mentioned under inclusions.
• Any Early Check In /Late Check-out/Surcharges/Supplement/Mandatory Charges if applicable during the stay shall be borne by client during any event/exhibition/Holiday/weekend or weekday as per Hotel policy /Govt rules of the particular destinations.
• Intercity surface transfers unless specified.
• Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
• Within 7 Days of travelling, 100% is non-refundable & non-cancellable.
• Cancellation policy may vary case to case depending on period of booking or travelling. We reserve the right to supersede the above policy.
• Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location.
• Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
• Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different.
• Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy. In few hotels, 2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
• The information contained is to the best of our knowledge accurate at the time of printing.
• Certain Information however may change subsequently to the printing. This is beyond our control. We shall advise you however at the time of Booking.
• Effective 31stMarch USD 6/- per room per night will be charged extra for all Dubai hotels Tourism Dirham Fee. This has to be settled directly by the Guests to the hotel at time of Check-In.
• Please note airport transfers from 2200 – 0900 will incur extra charges.
• We will prepare and apply /submit your visa application on your behalf at the respective consulate/ Embassy. However please note that the decision to grant a visa, the duration/type is at the sole discretion of the Embassy / Consulate. We are not responsible for any decision of the consulate. Therefore we cannot give any guarantee for visa. In any case of refusal/rejection for any reason, fee paid are non-refundable.