Value Offers:Snow Park,Monorail Ride,Abu Dhabi Tour+Ferrari World or Aquaventure + Lost Chamber
Why go to Dubai with Kids?How would you like to experience family travel in Dubai, a place where the sun is always shining, the beaches beckon with their soft white sands, and the sky is as blue as the water of the majectic ocean around it? Its possible that you may not think Dubai is a good place for a family-friendly vacation due to its location in the Middle East or because of the elite personality of some of the visitors--Dubai is sometimes just a stopover for those flying Emirates First Class on the A380. However, Dubai can be an exciting and fun change of pace to a domestic vacation.
TENTATIVE TOUR PLAN:-
DAY 1:- ARRIVE DUBAI & SNOW PARK: - Welcome Dubai!!Dubai is a city in the United Arab Emirates known for luxury shopping, ultramodern architecture and a lively nightlife scene. Our driver waiting at an exit point will pick you up from Airport and drop the Hotel. Check in and get ready for Snow Park Tour and enjoy your super pass with entrance ticket. The World’s largest Snow Park is nowhere else but at Ski Dubai. Lying on 3000 square meters of snow, the park is a one of a kind attraction that leaves you breathless. At the Snow Park you won’t meet boredom; go crazy in the tobogganing hills, or in a twin track bobsled ride. Also explore the snow cavern filled with interactive experiences and amazing sights and sounds await you for an unforgettable journey. A large observation tower offers a perfect view of the Ski Dubai main slope. Parents can engage in recreation with their children while playing on the hills. To complete this magical setting, regular snowfalls will surprise you and will add more excitement to this fun- filled snow experience.Back To hotel(on your own) . Overnight stay. Meals: - No Meals
DAY 2: HALF DAY CITY TOUR & MONO RAIL RIDE AND DESERT SAFARI WITH BBQ DINNER: - After enjoying breakfast, set out to explore Dubai and experience both its modern and ancient sectors. Places to visit include the magnificent Jumeirah Mosque, World Trade Centre, palaces, the fascinating Dubai Museum and many more. One Way Monorail Ride at Palm Jumeirah:-The Palm Monorail was opened on 30th April 2009 and runs along the trunk of the Palm Jumeirah in Dubai connecting the Gateway station at the entry to the Palm to the Atlantis hotel at the far end. There are also 2 other stations along the way and an interchange station before the gateway which are completed but not yet open, although the train does stop at the stations but the doors don’t open. There have been no indications to date as to when the other stations will be open. Afternoon free at Dubai Mall if taking optional Burj Khalifa Tickets .Back to hotel & relax or day on. Burj Khalifa with Tickets & Transfers can be purchased with City tour ending at Dubai Mal l(subject to availability at the time of reservation) &Later you can avail a Meal coupon (without transfers) in the evening. At 3pm, get ready for pick up for Desert Safari & experience the essence of Dubai on a Desert Safari and enjoy a camel ride or Heena painting and belly dancing. Mark an end to a fun-filled day with a scrumptious barbecue dinner. Overnight stay at the hotel. Meals: - Breakfast and Dinner
DAY 3:- ABU DHABI TOUR + FERRARI WORLD OR AQUA VENTURE + LOST CHAMBER: -Abu Dhabi - the seat of administrative, political and industrial activities in the country - is perhaps best known for its culture and heritage. But rather than trading off it as a cultural point of interest, Abu Dhabi is one of the most progressive and pioneering spots, being ranked as the world’s richest city. Our Abu Dhabi tour is a great way to get an insight into how the city has, over the years, grown from a quaint fishing village to a most modern city. From the stunning Sheikh Zayed Mosque, magnificent Emirates Palace, and Abu Dhabi Museum brimming with rich history to attractions that depict the city’s eclectic architecture and superb infrastructure, Ferrari World the first and largest of its kind in the world, this sprawling Ferrari-inspired theme park - on the Yas Island - is designed to provide an experience of lifetime. You can indulge in the fun and thrill with its more than 20 pulse-pounding rides and highlights, such as Formula Rosa, Fiorano GT Challenge, Scuderia Challenge, Paddock, V12 flume ride, Speed of Magic, Bell’Italia, and Galleria Ferrari. OR
Enjoy the thrill of the largest and most exciting water park in the Middle East. Aquaventure is set in 42 acres overflowing with fun including Master Blasters, speedslide, rivers, rapids, Splashers children’s play area, lush tropical landscapes and a beautiful private beach. Only those daring and adventurous enough will take on the Leap of Faith! At 27.5-metres tall, this slide plunges the brave 61-metres along an almost vertical drop through the Shark Lagoon. Shark Attack takes guests into the depths of the mysterious Ziggurat before emerging beneath the surface of Shark Lagoon. For families with younger children, Aquaventure is home to Splashers, the largest family interactive play-structure in the region. Ten slides, two dumping buckets, rope bridges, water jets, cannons and climbing frames will keep younger guests excited and amused all day.
Visitors can live out their own Atlantean adventure in The Lost Chambers, maze of underwater halls and tunnels. Amid the ruins of Atlantis you’ll come face to face with the incredible 65,000 marine animals of Atlantis. At the heart of the Lost Chambers discover eerie jellyfish, menacing sharks, piranhas, moray eels, phantom rays, giant arapaima and many more species. Meals: - Breakfast
AQUAVENTURE AT ATLANTIS THE PALM: -Aquaventure Waterpark as best Waterpark in the Middle East and one of the top five in the world! Shopping take a journey through The Avenues and shop in some of the most exclusive boutique in the world. Kids Club Kids Club provides the ultimate source of kids entertainment in Dubai. Fully supervised daily programs provide peace of mind while you enjoy your holiday.Marine Animals and ExhibitsGet up close and personal with some of the world’s most fascinating marine life at one of the many marine animal exhibits in the Lost Chambers Aquarium. Meals: - Breakfast
Day 4 DUBAI DEPARTURE:-.Thereafter, check-out from the hotel and take a transfer to the airport to board your return flight. Meals: Breakfast
Note: Above Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date &Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION :
• International package is valid for indian market (unless specified).
• All Travellers must have valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking. STPL (Skylink Travel Pvt. Ltd) reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
• Delay in getting Visa or submitting the required documents is not STPL liability or responsibility.
• Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part cancellation charges applicable in case of tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
• Any incorrect names given by client are not our liability. It’s always advised to send us the copy of ID proofs. Valid ID proof should be carried in all Times during travelling.
• These are only offers over which STPL will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. This is not a booking or confirmation.
• Your Tickets/ Misc. /Briefing will be or can be sent 24 hrs-2 days prior the departure. Or Originals of some valid document can also be received after the arrival at the destination e.g. Ferry , Entrance, Bus tickets etc.
• We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
• Most hotels normally have check in time12 noon/Check Out -1000-1100hrs in India / check in time 1400-1600hrs/ Check Out 1000-1100hrs International (may vary from hotel to hotel/destination over which we don’t have control). Early check-in is subject to availability and cannot be confirmed in advance. It however depends on the availability of the rooms that the hotels might have at their disposal during that time. Please check with the hotel/agent for policy of the selected hotel. Same applies for Late Check out(subject to availability).
What to See and Do in Dubai with Kids:-
1. Children’s City: -Children’s City is located at the Dubai Creek Park at Bur Dubai. It consists of over 80,000 square feet of educational area with attractions for kids, ages from 2 to 15 years old. It blends activities on nature, space, science, culture and the human body and kids will love the flight simulator and the other interactive exhibits.
2. Ski Dubai at Mall of the Emirates: - The Mall of Emirates is like most any you'll find at home, with food courts, major department stores and shops of all sorts. An especially unique feature however, is the indoor ski slope where for a reasonable fee you can so skiing and snowboarding, or just throw snowballs. You can even sign your child up for ski or snowboard lessons! Do book in advance for lessons, to be assured of a spot.
3. Wild Wadi: -Wild Wadi is a large water park located at the Jumeirah Beach Hotel and features a variety of water slides, rides and surfing opportunities. Take your own swim suit as well, it's fun for the entire family!
4. Wonderland and Splashland: - If Wild Wadi wasn't enough to sate your kids' love of water, another theme park to take the kids is Wonderland, which can be found at the Al Gharhoud on Bur Dubai. This is a combination of an amusement park (Wonderland) with water slides and rides of all kinds (Splashland). It also has fast food restaurants where you can try many varieties of foods.
5. Dune Bashing: -This is more of a local term for just going out on the dunes and having a great time. Many arrange for a "desert safari" that includes a guided ride over the dunes in an SUV. Also available is sand boarding on sand, 4x4 driving and quad bikes. Most tours include sand boarding and a visit to a camel farm. Tour operators include Sun City Dubai Tours and Desert Safari Dubai.
• Economy class Return Airfare (Sub to availability)
• 3 Nights stay in Dubai as per selection
• Daily Buffet Breakfast
• Return Airport Transfers on SIC
• Half Day City Tour on SIC
• Desert Safari with BBQ Dinner on SIC (belly dance, tanoora show, Fire Show and many more activities)
• Snow Park ticket with Transfer (Super Pass) on SIC
• One Way Monorail Ride at Palm Jumeirah on SIC
• Visa Charges
• Choice of any 1:
1. Abu Dhabi city tour + Ferrari Park with Ticket on SIC
2. Aqua venture + Lost Chamber on SIC
Optional Tours SIC
1) Abu Dhabi City Tour on SIC Basis Rs.2900/- Adult/Child
2) Lost Chambers with ticket with transfers Rs. 2800 Adult / Child
3) Aqua venture with ticket and transfers Rs. 5300 Adult / Rs. 5000 Child
4) Dolphin show (Dolphinarium) with ticket and transfers Rs. 2500/- Adult / Rs. 2300/- Child
5) Dubai Aquarium and Under Water Zoo at Dubai Mall Rs. 2800/- Adult / Rs. 2800/- Child
6) Hot Air Balloon Ride Rs. 21700/- Adult / Rs. 18400 Child (MIN 4 PAX)
7) Burj Khalifa with Ticket and Transfers Rs. 3400/- Adult / 3300/- Child
8) Half day Sharjah City Tour Rs. 1900/- Adult / Rs. 1700/- Child
Note: - For the entire booking starting -from March 31, 2014 -Tourism Dirham fee
2 Star Hotels – AED 7 PRPN
3 Star Hotels - AED 10 PRPN
4 Star Hotels– AED15 PRPN
5 Star Hotels–AED20PRPN will be charged to the entire guest (by hotel on check in time).
• Anything not mentioned under inclusions
• Hike/OTB in Dubai Visa Fees
• Medical Insurance
• Items of personal nature
• 4.50%wef 1 June 2016( or as per actuals levied Govt of India)
• Any increase in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which STPL has no control.
• Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/City Taxes/Tourism Fees over which STPL has no control.
• Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , extra meals etc not mentioned under inclusions.
• Any Early Check In /Late Check-out/Surcharges/Supplement/Mandatory Charges if applicable during the stay shall be borne by client during any event/exhibition/Holiday/weekend or weekday as per Hotel policy /Govt rules of the particular destinations.
• Within 7 Days of travelling, 100% is non-refundable & non-cancellable.
• Cancellation policy may vary case to case depending on period of booking or travelling. We reserve the right to supersede the above policy.
• Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location.
• Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
• Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different.
• Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast (unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy. In few hotels, 2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
• The information contained is to the best of our knowledge accurate at the time of printing.
• Certain Information however may change subsequently to the printing. This is beyond our control. We shall advise you however at the time of Booking.
• Effective 31stMarch USD 6/- per room per night will be charged extra for all Dubai hotels Tourism Dirham Fee. This has to be settled directly by the Guests to the hotel at time of Check-In.
• Please note airport transfers from 2200 – 0900 will incur extra charges.
• We will prepare and apply /submit your visa application on your behalf at the respective consulate/ Embassy. However please note that the decision to grant a visa, the duration/type is at the sole discretion of the Embassy / Consulate. We are not responsible for any decision of the consulate. Therefore we cannot give any guarantee for visa. In any case of refusal/rejection for any reason, fee paid are non-refundable.