4N Stay, B'fast, Dhow Cruise, Desert Safari, City Tour, Burj Khalifa + DAUZ, Visa & Insurance
Welcome Dubai!!! In Dubai you will stay for 4 Nights 5 Days. You will be explore Dhow Cruise, City tour. Places to visit include the magnificent Jumeirah Mosque, World Trade Centre, palaces, the fascinating Dubai Museum, Desert Safari, Burj Khalifa, with Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo, much more. The best time to visit Dubai is during the winter months, from November to April. January and February see heavy tourist traffic because of the Dubai Shopping Festival, which makes the city come alive.
Tentative Tour Plan:-
Day 1 Dubai
On Arrival at Dubai Airport meet & greet with our representative & transfer to Dubai Hotel. Day free on your own in hotel untill RTPCR Negative Reports are received. Overnight at Hotel. (Meals: No Meals)
Day 2 City Tour + Burj Khalifa + Dubai Aquarium + Underwater Zoo
After enjoying breakfast, set out to explore Dubai and experience both its modern and ancient sectors. Places to visit include the magnificent Jumeirah Mosque, World Trade Centre, palaces, the fascinating Dubai Museum and many more. Afternoon free at Dubai Mall. Then, Proceed Burj Khalifa Tour. Begin your journey to 'At the Top' at Burj Khalifa. Ride the 213-foot (65-meter) moving sidewalk and as you travel, watch a multimedia presentation that tells the story of Dubai and the building of the Burj Khalifa.
Dubai Aquarium at Dubai Mall
The Dubai Aquarium & Under water Zoo is the large attraction at the center of the Dubai Mall. It comprises a large aquarium tank measuring 51 meters long, 20 meters deep and 11 meters high plus an underwater zoo with a variety of marine species in various habitats.
The aquarium is home over 30,000 aquatic animals including over 400 sharks and rays. They can be viewed for free from the mall through the world's largest acrylic panel.
Underwater Zoo - There are around 40 displays here housing creatures such as piranha, penguin, crocodiles, lizards, snakes, otters and giant eels. One fascinating species here is the archerfish. These small fish feed by shooting jets of water at insects to knock them into the water. Visitors to the zoo can witness how remarkably accurate they are at hitting their prey.
Additional experience offered include glass - bottomed boat rides, cage snorkeling, shark dives and PADI speciality dives. Overnight at Hotel. (Meals: Breakfast)
Day 3 Dubai: Desert Safari with BBQ Dinner
Enjoy a scrumptious breakfast at the hotel, spend the day at leisure, or go for shopping in the swanky malls or MEENA BAZAR. At 3pm, get ready for pick up for Desert Safari & experience the essence of Dubai on a Desert Safari and enjoy a camel ride or Heena painting and belly dancing. Mark an end to a fun-filled day with a scrumptious barbecue dinner. Overnight at hotel. (Meals: Breakfast & Dinner)
Day 4 Dubai: On your own or take optional tour- Dubai Frame with ticket & transfers + Dhow Cruise
Enjoy a scrumptious breakfast at the hotel, Proceed Dubai Frame Placed adjacent to Star Gate in Zabeel Park, this rectangular structure is made up of two vertical towers of 150 meters high and 93 meters wide, which are further linked by a 100-square-meter bridge. Begin your Dubai Frame experience from the ground floor or the structure’s horizontal section. Main highlight here is a museum and gallery; it uses the most advanced technology, along with an array of exhibits, to fascinatingly throw light on Dubai’s transformation from a quaint fishing village to an astounding global city.
Continue your experience by boarding an elevator which takes you directly to the topmost floor or the upper horizontal rib of Dubai Frame. From its glass walkway, you can look around to revel in the city’s compelling contrast. While one side gives you the outstanding views of modern Dubai, the other side will journey you back in time, thanks to the understated yet charming structures that dot Karama, Bur Dubai, Deira, and Umm Hurair areas. There is also a cafe here to enrich your experience.
Later in the evening pick up from hotel & proceed for Dhow Cruise and experience the "City of Lights" marking an evening that you'll cherish for years to come. Thereafter, return to the hotel for a comfortable overnight stay. Overnight at Hotel. (Meals: Breakfast & Dinner)
Day 5 Departure from Dubai
After breakfast, spend some time at leisure or enjoy some last minute shopping as per your flight schedule. Thereafter, check-out from the hotel and take a transfer to the airport to board your return flight. (Meals: Breakfast)
Note : Above Itinerary is just indicative & do not consider it as a final schedule. Date & Time of Tours can be changed by local agent/guide/Tour Operator.
1.Our International Readymade Packages are valid for Only Indian Nationals unless specified or customized for other nationalities.
2.Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
3. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
4. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which our Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
5. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard & alternate flight option will be made with availability.
6. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the room with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below11yrs) are travelling together.
9. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in INR/US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
10. Standard hotel check-in time for domestic and international hotels is from 1400 hours to 1600 hours and check-out time is 1000 hours to 1200 hours. Complimentary early check-in or late check-out will be subject to availability at the discretion of the hotel.
11. Late payment interest @24% per annum shall be charged on all outstanding bills after due date.
12. Booking Terms and Conditions mentioned in Skylink Booking Form immediately applies with effect from the day of acceptance received on the email or wats app weather it is duly signed or not before making the payment.
1. 4 Nights / 5 Days stay in Dubai hotel as per selection of package
2. Daily Breakfast in hotel
3. Arrival & Departure transfers from Dubai Airport - Hotel - Dubai Airport on PVT
4. Guided Half Day City Tour
5. Desert Safari with camp activities and BBQ Dinner on SIC (Dune Bashing, Tanoura Dance, Belly Dancing)
6. Dhow Cruise with Dinner on SIC (MARINA)
7. 124 Floor Burj Khalifa + Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo with tickets & transfers on SIC
8. Dubai Mall
9. Fountain Show
10. UAE 30 Days Tourist Single Entry Visa
11. Travel Insurance (Below 40years)
12. 5% Vat
13. All tours & transfers are on SIC basis
14. GST Inclusive
BEST BUY Tours for Dubai (Min 2 Pax) - *ROE Applies: CodeRT-SN08012022):-
1. Dubai Frame with ticket & transfers USD 45/INR 3500 p.p-Adult
2. Dubai Dolphinarium with ticket & transfers: USD 55/INR 4300 p.p-Adult
3. Laguna Park with ticket & transfers: USD 55/INR 4300 p.p-Adult
4. Ski Dubai Snow with tickets & transfers: USD 75/INR 5780 p.p-Adult
5. Jetski With Transfers (60mins): USD 80/INR 6200 p.p-Adult
6. IMG Park with ticket & transfers: USD 80/INR 6200 p.p-Adult
7. Ain Dubai with PVT Transfers: USD 85/INR 6550 p.p-Adult
8. Fly Fish 15 Minutes with PVT Transfers USD 85/INR 6550 p.p-Adult
9. Dubai Parasailing no transfers (Single 15 mins): USD 90/INR 7000 p.p-Adult
10. Scuba Diving Tour: USD 95/INR 7400 p.p-Adult
11. One day any 2parks in Dubai Park with tickets & transfers: USD 95/INR 7400 p.p-Adult
12. Aquaventure & Lost Chambers with tickets & transfers: USD 97/INR 7500 p.p-Adult
1. GST Inclusive
2. Visa on arrival or Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ /Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Gala Dinner/ Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
5. Insurance, Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check-In & Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check in.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers/ Airfare/Train Fare unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
13. TCS 5% Additional on Total Package Value ( you can claim while filling ITR)
-36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
-Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
-Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
- Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
*Note:* Below conditions to travel to Dubai (Subject to change by the authority)
- PCR test to be done upto 48hrs before departure
- A Rapid Antigen test at the Airport with QR code within 6Hrs of Departure
- PCR test to be conducted at Dubai Airport at the time of arrival.
- PCR test to be done 48hrs while returning from Dubai to India at extra charges
- Travellers must also have Medical Travel Insurance and Sign a Declaration upon arrival.
- Travellers must download the COVID-19 DXB APP and upload details.
- Immigration officers may ask for AED 2000 in cash or credit card along with Confirm Air Ticket
- When returning back to India, within 24 hours prior to check in have to fill the Air Suvidha Self Declaration Form To be Mandatorily for all Passengers to India https://www.newdelhiairport.in/airsuvidha/apho-registration