3N Bali, 1N Singapore, 3N Cruise Terminal , 1N Singapore Re-check In
With 3N Superstar Gemini Cruise on Board CB Cabin, All meals on cruise, Tours, Transfers..
Enjoy the best of both worlds. Bali- a world full of enchanting natural beauty and Singapore- a world of unlimited man-made charms! While Singapore offers exciting Luxurious stay and world class attractions with a 2 nights cruise on the luxurious SuperStar Gemini.Enhance this experience with a trip on Star Cruises, a sailing resort full of luxury and surprises and unlimited delights!
Tentative Tour Plan:
Day 1: Bali Arrival (Indonesia) – Arrival at Airport. Our transfer drop to the Hotel. Overnight stay in Bali.
Day 2: Bali (Indonesia) – After Breakfast. Pick up at 10:00 Hrs from the lobby for Water Sports at Tanjung Benoa (1x Banana Boat ride Incl. in the package). Uluwatu Sunset Tour with amazing view of Sunset in Indian Ocean from cliff (Private Transfers) meaning the stone of the corner in local language is a beautiful highland at the southernmost tip of Bali. Get to the tip of the cliff and take stunning views of Indian Ocean. Visit the holy temple of Pura Uluwatu, the Balinese Hindu temple perched on the cliff with amazing backdrop of sunset hues and stunning sea views. Back to Hotel. Overnight stay in Bali. Meals: Breakfast.
Day 3: Bali (Indonesia) – After Breakfast. Pick up at 10:00 Hrs from the Hotel Lobby for Full Day of Ubud Kintamani Tour, visiting places of interest in Celuk (Pronounced as CHELUK) for Gold & Silver Smith then to Mas Village for woodcarving, Thereafter you will be taken to Ubud, to visit the Puri Ubud; a beautiful palace with artistically traditional building containing high esthetics value, followed by Ubud Market tour for Shopping. Overnight stay in Bali. Meals: Breakfast.
Day 4: Bali - Singapore - Night Safari : After breakfast pick up from hotel & transfer to Bali Airport. Arrive at Changi Airport On arrival at Singapore Airport, meet & greet at Changi Airport. Check in to hotel. Relax. At evening get ready Nights Safari: The world’s first NIGHT SAFARI** set in 40 hectares of secondary jungle will unfold the mystery and drama of the tropical jungle after dusk with stunning effect. See a myriad of nocturnal animals, from fierce predators to timid forest dwellers, in their natural habitat under subtle moonglow lighting. With priority boarding. You won’t have to wait in line to board the tram which takes you through the East and West Lop. Pass by a Large reservoir and weave through selected habitats desingned specifically to replicate the natural environment from the Himalayan foothills to the Southeast Asian Rainforest and Indian Subcontinent. Let the guide take you on a walking trail to view some animals at close quarters. There will also be an opportunity to catch either the Thumbuakar performance of fire-eating skills OR a 20 mins animals extravaganza at the Creatures of the Night Show, subject to weather condition. You can choose to add on a buffet meal of local favorites and international cruisine in a charmingly rustic setting Ulu Ulu Safari Restaurant. Overnight stay in Singapore. Meals: Breakfast
Day 5: Singapore Cruise : After breakfast, relax. Pick up from hotel & transfer to cruise center. Overnight at cruise on board. Meals: Breakfast & Dinner
Day 6-Singapore – On Board Cruise: Overnight on Board with All meals.
Day 7-Singapore – On Board Cruise: Overnight on Board with All meals.
Day 8-Singapore – On Board Cruise – Singapore Hotel: After Breakfast. Pick up from Cruise Centre & proceed to Singapore Hotel. Check in to hotel. Days free at leisure. Overnight stay in Singapore. Meals: Breakfast.
Day 9-Singapore – Half Day City Tour: 0830 hrs Half day City Tour:- After Breakfast. Explore the city by driving round the Civic District, passing by the Padang, Cricket Club, historic Parliament House, Supreme Court and City Hall. Next, stop at the MERLION PARK and enjoy the impressive views of Marina Bay. Do not miss out this picture-taking opportunity with The Merlion, a mythological creature that is part lion and part fish. Visit THIAN HOCK KENG TEMPLE, one of Singapore’s oldest Buddhist-Taoist temples, before driving past Chinatown. Stop by a LOCAL HANDICRAFT CENTRE and observe craftmen at work up-close. Proceed to the NATIONAL ORCHID GARDEN, located within Singapore Botanic Gardens, which boasts a sprawling display of 60,000 orchid plants. Our final stop at LITTLE INDIA will entrance you with the scent of joss sticks, jasmine and spices. Later in Afternoon drop at Hotel. Relax. Pick up from hotel & transfer to Changi Airport to board for your return flight to Delhi. On your return, we would like to receive your feedback about the trip. Meals: Breakfast
Note: Above Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date &Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION :
• International package is valid for indian market (unless specified).
• All Travellers must have valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking. STPL (Skylink Travel Pvt. Ltd) reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
• Delay in getting Visa or submitting the required documents is not STPL liability or responsibility.
• Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part cancellation charges applicable in case of tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
• Any incorrect names given by client are not our liability. It’s always advised to send us the copy of ID proofs. Valid ID proof should be carried in all Times during travelling.
• These are only offers over which STPL will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. This is not a booking or confirmation.
• Your Tickets/ Misc. /Briefing will be or can be sent 24 hrs-2 days prior the departure. Or Originals of some valid document can also be received after the arrival at the destination e.g. Ferry , Entrance, Bus tickets etc.
• We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
• Most hotels normally have check in time12 noon/Check Out -1000-1100hrs in India / check in time 1400-1600hrs/ Check Out 1000-1100hrs International (may vary from hotel to hotel/destination over which we don’t have control). Early check-in is subject to availability and cannot be confirmed in advance. It however depends on the availability of the rooms that the hotels might have at their disposal during that time. Please check with the hotel/agent for policy of the selected hotel. Same applies for Late Check out(subject to availibiity).
• The Gratuity Fee of SGD 17 per person per night for all cabin categories (Inside Stateroom, Oceanview Stateroom, Oceanview Stateroom with Balcony) and SGD 21 per person per night (Suite Cabins) are applicable. Infants (below 2 years old) will enjoy exclusive Gratuity Fee waiver.
The Gratuity Fee will be automatically captured in the individual guests’ cabin keycard upon Super Star Gemini cruise check-in & boarding. They can make the Gratuity Fee payment at the Reception Counter (Deck 7) onboard prior to cruise disembarkation on the last cruise day. The Gratuity Fee prepaid option is not available.
- Economy Class Return Airfare (DELHI-BALI-SINGAPORE-DELHI BY AIR) (Sub to availability)
- Meet & Greet by an English speaking representative at the airport
- 3 Nights stay in Bali
- 2 Nights stay in Singapore
- 3 Nights On Board CB Cabin – Oceanview Stateroom With Window (Deck 6)
- Daily Breakfast
- All meals on Cruise
- Singapore Return Airport Transfers by SIC
- Singapore Return Cruise Terminal Transfers on SIC
- Bali Arrival Departure transfers on Private Basis
- Singapore City Tour SIV
- Singapore Nights Safari without Dinner on SIC
- Bali Full Day Kintamani Volcano Tour + Ubud Market Tour on PVT Basis
- Bali Full Day 1 X Banana Boat Ride at Tanjung Benoa for water sport + Uluwatu Temple Tour on PVT basis
- 01 local Sim Card in Bali
- Singapore Visa charges
Add on extra: Cruise Cabin Upgrade Cost (per person)
1) BA Cabin - Oceanview Stateroom with Balcony on deck 8 - Rs 14500/- (Dinner credit coupon SGD100 per cabin)
Cruise Itinerary valid for 06,20, NOV 2016/ 04,18, DEC 2016 / 01,15,29 JAN 2017 / 12, 26, FEB 2017 / 12,26 MAR 2017 (SUNDAY DEPARTURE ONLY)
SUNDAY SINGAPORE - 1500
MONDAY PENANG 1600 2359
TUESDAY LANGKAWI 0800 1500
WEDNESDAY SINGAPORE 1900 -
Cruise Itinerary valid for 13,27, NOV 2016 / 11,25, DEC 2016 / 08,22, JAN 2017 / 05, 19, FEB 2017 / 05,19, MAR 2017 (SUNDAY DEPARTURE ONLY)
SUNDAY SINGAPORE - 1500
MONDAY PENANG 1600 2359
TUESDAY PORT KLANG 1500 2300
WEDNESDAY SINGAPORE 1400 -
• Anything not mentioned under inclusions
• 4.50%wef 1 June 2016( or as per actuals levied Govt of India)
• Any increase in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which STPL has no control.
• Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/City Taxes/Tourism Fees over which STPL has no control.
• Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , extra meals etc not mentioned under inclusions.
• Any Early Check In /Late Check-out/Surcharges/Supplement/Mandatory Charges if applicable during the stay shall be borne by client during any event/exhibition/Holiday/weekend or weekday as per Hotel policy /Govt rules of the particular destinations..
• Within 7 Days of travelling, 100% is non-refundable & non-cancellable.
• Cancellation policy may vary case to case depending on period of booking or travelling. We reserve the right to supersede the above policy.
• Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location.