1N Cochin, 1N Alleppey, 2N Kovalam
1N Cochin,1N Alleppey, 2N Kovalam, Breakfast, Transfers & Sightseeing by Pvt Vehicle.
Kerala is one of the wonders of the world. It is a place where the serene scenic beauty merges with varied hues of enchanting seasons. In Kerala, every season is a festival of colors and sounds. Kerala can satisfy the thirst for communion with pristine nature and call of the wild .Kerala is well known for for calm beaches, soul stirring hill stations, thrilling backwater cruises in house boats, chilling monsoon weather, fascinating Pooram festivals, 10 - day harvest festival, which also known as Onam, famous classical arts forms, awe inspiring martial arts and hundreds of folk art forms.
Day 01: Arrival Cochin: Upon arrival check into the hotel after fresh & up proceed for sightseeing of Cochin which is including Fort Cochin (Heritage Town -Chinese Fishing net, Jewish Synonogue, Marine Drive, and MG Road for shopping and Check-in to Hotel for overnight stay.
Day 02: Cochin- Alleppey (70 Kms / 2-3 Hrs Approx): After breakfast proceed for Alleppey upon arrival check into the hotel. In the evening go for sunset cruise in the Vembanadu Lake (optional - at your cost). Also visit Alleppey beach and also shopping. Overnight at hotel.
Day 03: Alleppey- Kovalam (160 Kms/3hrs Approx) : Proceed to Kovalam. Check in the hotel. Enjoyment in beach. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 04: Kovalam: After Breakfast proceed for Trivandrum Sightseeing: Padmanabhaswami Temple, Srichitra Art Gallery, Napier Museum and Zoo Overnight stay at Kovalam.
(Optional at extra cost) Leave at 1 pm for sunset at Kanyakumari with Sightseeing: Vivekananda Rock, Thiruvalluvar statue, Gandhi Mandap, Triveni Sangamam etc.Evening visit sunset. Overnight stay at Kovalam/Kanyakumari Hotel.
Day 05: Kovalam -Trivandrum Airport : (16kms/30 min) Morning after breakfast proceed to Trivandrum Airport to board the flight for onward destination.
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date & Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
• India package is valid for All Market (unless specified or will be informed at the time of confirmation).
• All Travellers must have valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking. STPL (Skylink Travel Pvt. Ltd) reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
•Delay in getting Visa or submitting the required documents is not STPL liability or responsibility.
• Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part cancellation charges applicable in case of tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
• Any incorrect names given by client are not our liability. It’s always advised to send us the copy of ID proofs. Valid ID proof should be carried in all Times during travelling.
• These are only offers over which STPL will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. This is not a booking or confirmation.
• Your Tickets/ Misc. /Briefing will be or can be sent 24 hrs-2 days prior the departure. Or Originals of some valid document can also be received after the arrival at the destination e.g. Ferry, Entrance, Bus tickets etc.
• We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
• Most hotels normally have check in time12 noon/Check Out -1000-1100hrs (may vary from hotel to hotel/destination over which we don’t have control). Early check-in is subject to availability and cannot be confirmed in advance. It however depends on the availability of the rooms that the hotels might have at their disposal during that time. Please check with the hotel/agent for policy of the selected hotel. Same applies for Late Checkout (subject to availability).
- 01 Night stay at Cochin in Double sharing basis.
- 01 Night stay at Alleppey in Double sharing basis.
- 02 Nights stay at Kovalam in Double sharing basis.
- Meet & Greet to/from Cochin Airport by a driver.
- Daily Breakfast.
- Welcome drink on arrival.
- Transfers & Sightseeing by AC Vehicle as per itinerary.
- Inclusive of Hotel & Transport taxes.
- All Taxes, Toll, Parking, Driving Bata, Parking & Fuel Charges etc.
- 1 Travel Bag /Travel Kit by SkyLink Travel.
- Meal Supplement Cost Lunch/ Dinner Deluxe Package@ INR 2900 per Adult
- Meal Supplement Cost Lunch/ Dinner Luxury Package@ INR 4500 per Adult
1 Night Houseboat Supplement:-
- In Deluxe Package : 1 Night Rainbow Deluxe Houseboat @ INR 1650 Per Adult (Inclusive of Welcome drink on arrival, Stay, All Meals)
- In Luxury Package : 1 Night Rainbow Deluxe Houseboat @ INR Comp Per Adult (Inclusive of Welcome drink on arrival, Stay, All Meals)
• Airfare or Train fare.
• Anything not mentioned under inclusions
• Any increase in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which STPL has no control.
• 4.50%wef 1 June 2016( or as per actuals levied Govt of India)
• Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/City Taxes/Tourism Fees over which STPL has no control.
• Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry, extra meals etc not mentioned under inclusions.
• Any Early Check In /Late Check-out/Surcharges/Supplement/Mandatory Charges if applicable during the stay shall be borne by client during any event/exhibition/Holiday/weekend or weekday as per Hotel policy /Govt rules of the particular destinations.
- Within 7 Days of travelling, 100% is non-refundable & non-cancellable.
- Cancellation policy may vary case to case depending on period of booking or travelling. We reserve the right to supersede the above policy.
• Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different.
• Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast (unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy. In few hotels, 2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
• Extra Bed Policy: can be a sofa cum bed/mattress/roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
• Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location.
Cochin: You can buy Spices, Gold & Souvenirs from Cochin -Broadway opp Marine Drive .
Munnar: You can buy spices from the spice market & tea from tea factories in plantation or munnar town.
Trivandrum: While visiting Shree Padmanabhaswami Temple, visit the local shops opp. the temple & buy spices , Cotton & Traditional wear, Sarees.