4N Honolulu, 2N Kauai, 3N Maui
4N Honolulu, 2N Kauai, 3N Maui, Breakfast, City tour, Transfers
Hawaii is a beautiful tropical vacation hot spot unlike any other in the world. From its beautiful white sandy beaches and its majestic mountains and steep valleys to its city life, there really is something for everyone to enjoy! Here are Culture Trips top 15 reasons to visit the Hawaiian Islands. Top reason to visit in Hawaii-Weather, People, Culture, History, Beaches, Volcanoes, Ocean, Food, Shopping etc. Best Times to Visit Honolulu - Oahu. The best time to visit Oahu is from mid-April to early June or between September and mid-December.
Tentative Tour Plan:-
Day 01 - Welcome to Hawaii
Welcome to Oahu Island! Oahu is a mix of natural, historical and cultural experiences. You’ll enjoy Waikiki beach, and the picturesque Pali lookout, to name a few points of interest. Wherever you go, whatever you do on Oahu, you’ll have plenty of opportunities to enjoy this island’s treasures all the while being showered with the Aloha Spirit of Hawaii.
Day 02 - Pearl Harbor & Historical Honolulu City Tour
Today you will take a tour to visit the Arizona Memorial & Pearl Harbor, where we will transport you to the morning of December 7, 1941 as you re-live the moment that thrust America into World War II. Your journey continues with a visit to Punchbowl National Cemetery of the Pacific & Courts of the Missing. Then you will see Honolulu's historic district which drive by `Iolani Palace, the only royal palace on American soil, Kawaiahao Church, the State Library and Archives and much more.
Day 03 - Polynesian Cultural Show & Deluxe Circle Island Tour: Today you will go on the Circle Island Tour, which lets you explore the historical, scenic, & cultural highlights of Oahu. The tour includes Diamond Head, Hanauma Bay, Dole Plantation, famous North Shore beaches, the Hawai'i Temple & more. Then you will experience H?, a Polynesian Cultural Show, the symbolic story of Mana and his beloved Lani, punctuated by Polynesian dance, music & blazing fire knives, featuring over 100 Polynesian natives, special effects, animation & surround sound. It is a Pacific isle saga of birth & death, love & family, triumph & tragedy.
Day 04 - Diamond Head Scenic Coast Tour
Today, you will head east towards Makapuu Point, Oahu's southeastern tip & an amazing lookout point. Then you're off to the nearby Halona Blowhole, an underwater lava tube that shoots water high into the air when waves flow into it. From here you also have a great view of Sandy Beach. Your tour guide will show you Kahala, the Beverly Hills of Oahu. It's where Hawaii's millionaires have their multi-million dollar mansions, surrounded by meticulously manicured, tropical gardens.
Day 05 - Honolulu – Kauai
Today you will get on a plane to transfer to Kauai. Welcome to Kauai – From the soaring cliffs of the Napali Coast to the vast chasms of the Waimea Canyon, Kauai embraces the senses like no other destination. Discover 50-miles of heavenly beaches & the charming historic small towns with no building taller than a coconut tree. You will check into your hotel and have the rest of the day at your leisure.
Day 06 - Kauai - Waimea Canyon Tour
Today you will go on a Kauai Waimea Canyon Experience & Wailua River Tour. Today you will enjoy a day filled with the lush beauty, legends and saga of Hawaii’s “Garden Isle.” Waimea Canyon is over 10 miles long & almost 4,000 feet deep this was formed by erosion & the catastrophic collapse of the volcano that created Kauai. Then go for a river boat cruise on Wailua River, sail up this historic & sacred river.
Day 07 - Kauai – Maui
Today you will board a plane to Maui. Welcome to Maui – Discover your own reason to love Maui. From the seaside streets of Lahaina, the lovely beaches of Kaanapali, over 120-miles of beaches, the arts & culture of Kahului and one of the best places to whale watch in the world. The Road to Hana has 600 curves & 54 bridges & is one of the world’s most scenic drives. You will check into your hotel & have the rest of the day at your leisure.
Day 08 - Maui - Hana Rainforest Adventure Tour
Today, you will go on the Hana Rainforest Adventure Tour. Feast your eyes on bamboo jungles, breezy Eucalyptus groves & roadside fruit stands. You will see Paia Town, which is the “surf capital of the world.” Onward to Kaumahina State Park, where there are several trails uphill from the ocean to Keanae Lookout. You will also see the black sand on an ancient lava flow includes sea cliffs, lava tubes, arches & the beach in Waianapanap State Park & Beach.
Day 09 - Maui - City Tour
Today you will go on a Historical Valley & City Tour, you will see Maui’s most popular sights. Iao Valley is a tranquil, lush paradise of exotic plants & natural pools. From there, you’ll head to the little historic fishing village of Lahaina, now a mecca for shoppers & anyone seeking fun. Check out the 110-year-old Banyan tree, the Pioneer Inn Hotel built in 1906 & the wharf’s bits of history that have been carefully preserved. Since the 1700s, when King Kamehameha made it his home, Lahaina has been a casual place of merriment.
Day 10 - Departure from Maui
After breakfast, spend some time at leisure. Depart for the airport to board your flight for next Destination. (Meals: B)
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date &Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travelers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard &alternate flight option will be made with availability .
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. Hill stations Bookings within India :
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters .
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
11. Check in / Check out. Most hotels worldwide observe 1400-1600 Hrs. as Check-in time & 1000-1200 Hrs. as Check out time. If the Tourist/Group arrival is before or departure is after the normal check-in or check-out time, the Company is not responsible for additional charges levied by the hotel or travel component supplier and such charges are to be settled by the Tourist/Group directly with the hotel or travel components supplier.
- 4 Nights stay in Honolulu
- 2 Nights stay in Kauai
- 3 Nights stay in Maui
- Daily Breakfast
- Airport- Hotel-Airport Transfers
- Pearl Harbor & Honolulu City tour
- Polynesian Cultural Show & Deluxe Circle Island tour
- Diamond Head Scenic Coast tour
- Waimea Canyon Bus tour
- Hana Rainforest Bus tour
- Maui City tour
- Tour & transfer on SIC Basis
1. GST Extra on Total Billing
2. Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees/ Guide Charges / Optional Cost
5. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check In at Hotel.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges,Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours ( especially applicable for Indian Itineraries ) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
- 36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
- Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
Sunscreen- Antonio Guillem / Shutterstock.
Swimsuits- Sure, the most fashionable bikinis will be on display in shops all over Hawaii, but you'll want to don a swimsuit the minute you arrive in sunny Honolulu.
A Packable Straw Hat.