1N Auckland, 3N Rotorua, 1N Coromandel, 1N Dunedin, 1N Te Anau, 2N Queenstown, 1N Franz Josef, 1N Christchurch
11N Stay, Breakfast, Skytower, Waitomo Caves, Hobbiton, Hell Gate & Spa, Milford Sound Cruise
In this package you cover the cities- Auckland, Rotorua, Coromundal Penisula, Dunedin, Te Anau, Queenstown, Franz Josef, Christchurch. You can visit the Sky Tower, Waitomo Caves, Hobbiton Movie Set Tour, Wai-o-tapu Thermal Full Park, Hells Gate and Wai Ora Spa, Milford Sound Nature Cruise, much more
New Zealand Overview:An island nation in the Pacific Ocean composed of two significant landmasses, the North Island and the South Island aside from about 600 smaller islands, New Zealand is glorious with its ancient rock formations, glacial fjords and gentle evening light. The team at Skylink want to ensure you see the very best of New Zealand, which is why we’ve developed a range of tours to suit everyone – from sight-seeing visitors to mountain bikers, skiers and snowboarders.
Tentative Tour Plan
Day 1 Arrive in Auckland – Sky Tower
Upon arrival in Auckland you will be met and greeted by our representative in the arrival hall and transferred to your hotel in a private car / Self-drive clients will pick up the rental car from the airport and drive to your hotel. Visit Sky tower in the evening (Entrance cost included) later take a short walk to Viaduct harbour.
Day 2 Auckland – Waitomo Glow Worm Caves (2h 22 min approx.)
Waitomo Glow Worm - Hobbiton Movie Set (Approx. 1h 17 min)
Hobbiton - Bridal Veil Falls (Approx. 1h 31 min)
Bridal Veil Fall - Rotorua (Approx. 2 hrs 07 min)
Get across the North Island from Rotorua to two popular Waikato attractions on this convenient full-day tour. Instead of negotiating the state highways and country roads by yourself, take an air-conditioned minivan from central Rotorua to quaint Hobbiton, where scenes from the Lord of the Rings movies were filmed many years ago. After exploring those cozy hobbit holes, take a boat ride through the Waitomo Caves and admire the glittering populations of glow worms living in the caves. After, you take your car and drive to bridal Veil Falls.
Day 3 Rotorua - Kaituna River and Tutea Falls Whitewater Rafting (Duration 3 hrs approx.) – at an extra cost
After breakfast at Hotel’s restaurant, today we proceed to Rotorua Rafting Get an adrenaline rush on a half-day white water rafting activity on the Kaituna River, just 25 minutes drive from Rotorua. Brave the rapids of the 7-meter Tutea Falls, the highest commercially rafted waterfall in the world.
Day 4 Rotorua -Hell Gate MUD Bath & Spa. Wai-O-Tapu, /Optional Tour -OGO Rotorua (at an extra cost)
After breakfast at Hotel’s restaurant, today You will visit OGO Rotorua, Hell Gate MUD Bath & Spa. Wai-O-Tapu, Waimangu & Te Puia Day Tour from Rotorua- See the best of Rotorua including Wai-O-Tapu Thermal Wonderland, Waimangu Volcanic Valley, Te Puia and Rotorua's lakefront. Enjoy a full-day small group tour for a personal experience led by a knowledgeable guide.
Day 5 Rotorua – Coromandel Peninsula (2 h 54 min approx.)
Today, travel to The Coromandel Peninsula on the North Island of New Zealand extends 85 kilometres north from the western end of the Bay of Plenty, forming a natural barrier to protect the Hauraki Gulf and the Firth of Thames in the west from the Pacific Ocean to the east. Visit Hot water beach, within two hours either side of low tide visitor’s flock to the usually deserted Hot Water Beach to findhot water bubbling through the golden sand. Families, kids and couples can be seen digging their own spa pool in the sand and relaxing in the natural springs. You also have an option to visit Cathedral Cove ; Accessible only on foot, boat (not included) or kayak (not included), famous Cathedral Cove is one of the “must visit” sites on The Coromandel.
Day 6 Coromandel Peninsula – Auckland Airport (2h 15 min approx.)| Auckland – Dunedin (By Flight)
Today drive back to Auckland Airport for Dunedin flight. Arrive into the Scottish influence city of Dunedin. Rest of the day is free. Explore the city centre - “Octagon”.
Day 7 Dunedin – Fiordland National Park – Te Anau (5h approx.)
After breakfast Self-drive customers will travel their rental car, Drive to Fiorland Nation Park
Day 8 Te Anau – Queenstown (2h10 min approx.) |Milford sound tour with Vegetarian lunch box (1:15 PM)
Drive to Queenstown. Arrive in Queenstown. Check in into the Hotel. Relax at Hotel. At noon, we head to MILFORD SOUND CRUISE. SIC customers will travel in a coach, self-drive customers will travel to Milford in their rental car.
Day 9 Queenstown - Shotover Canyon Swing (At an extra cost)
Thrill-seekers in New Zealand’s ‘adventure capital’ will love free-falling over the river on the Shotover Canyon Swing. A jump instructor prepares both first-timers and seasoned daredevils to swing solo or tandem along a special rope and cable system suspended between two cliffs. You’ll swing safely in a secure harness and hear encouragement throughout your pendulum ride above the Shotover River.
Other Activities -Today you have an option to enjoy the exciting SHOTOVER JET BOAT RIDE, LEDGE BUNGY JUMP, RIVER RAFTING, SKY DIVING ETC (activities not included).
Road to Paradise -Driving To Paradise/ 55 min approx. drive from Queenstown to Paradise
One of the best New Zealand road views, impossible don't stop many time to take a lot of pictures, especially during the sun rise or sun set. It is well worth knowing, especially if you are already visiting Queenstown and like to enjoying the scenery and taking beautiful pictures.
The drive from Queenstown, partly along the shimmering Lake Wakatipu, is a huge part of the appeal. Once past Glenorchy the road turns to gravel and gets narrow in parts. The drive from Queenstown takes about an hour (more if you stop for photos as much as we do) or 25 minutes from Glenorchy. Diamond Lake, just a few minutes from Paradise, is a nice place to stop along the way and also make sure you do the Glenorchy Walkway — it’s the perfect short hike, especially when there’s snow on the hills.
Day 10 Queenstown- - Glacier region (4h 47 min) – Heli Hike (at an extra cost)
Leave for Franz Joseph. Discover the rugged scenery along one of New Zealand's most awe-inspiring highways. The viewing platforms overlooking Franz Josef show the sheer size and beauty of these natural wonders and provide fantastic photo opportunities. SIC Customers will travel in a coach and self-drive customers will travel in their rental car.
Day 11 Glacier - Christchurch (4h 55 min) –Christchurch Snow and Kiwi Tour (3 PM) (at an extra cost)
Today, check out from hotel. On arrival in Christchurch you will be transferred to hotel. Start with the Snow and Ice Experience and watch the antics of playful arctic birds at the Penguin Encounter, then observe both native and exotic animals — including the endangered kiwi bird — at the wildlife.
Day 12 Departure from Christchurch
After breakfast SIC customers will be transferred to airport in a shared vehicle. Self-drive customers will travel their rental car, drop the car at airport branch and board your flight for onward journey (flight not included)
Note: Above Itinerary is just indicative & do not consider it as a final schedule. Date & Time of Tours can be changed by local agent/guide/Tour Operator.
Note : Above Itinerary is just indicative & do not consider it as a final schedule. Date & Time of Tours can be changed by local agent/guide/Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which our Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard & alternate flight option will be made with availability.
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. Hill stations Bookings within India :
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters .
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in INR/US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
11. Standard hotel check-in time for domestic and international hotels is from 1400 hours to 1600 hours and check-out time is 1000 hours to 1200 hours. Complimentary early check-in or late check-out will be subject to availability at the discretion of the hotel.
12. Late payment interest @24% per annum shall be charged on all outstanding bills after due date.
13. Booking Terms and Conditions mentioned in Skylink Booking Form immediately applies with effect from the day of acceptance received on the email or wats app weather it is duly signed or not before making the payment.
1. 1 Night stay in Auckland with Breakfast
2. 3 Nights stay in Rotorua with Breakfast
3. 1 Night stay in Coromandel Peninsula with Breakfast
4. 1 Night stay in Dunedin with Breakfast
5. 1 Night stay in Te Anau with Breakfast
6. 2 Nights stay in Queenstown with Breakfast
7. 1 Night stay in Franz Josef with Breakfast
8. 1 Night stay in Christchurch with Breakfast
9. 12 Days Vehicle Group/Type: Group D (IDAR) - Toyota Corolla 4 door sedan (automatic) or similar
Recommended Passenger Capacity: 5.
Recommended Baggage Capacity: 2 large and 1 medium suitcases.
Inclusions: Unlimited kilometres, Excess Reduction to Nil, Standard Motor Vehicle Insurance, Airport/Wharf Fees
Does Not Include: One Way Fee, Late Ferry Fee, Compulsory Accessories (Snow Chains when necessary, Baby Seats), Optional Accessories, Delivery Fees, Credit Card Transaction Fees, Additional Insurances, Petrol
Bond, Additional drivers
10. Sky Tower - Admission / Admission
11. Waitomo Caves , Waitomo Glowworm Caves General Admission / Admission
12. Hobbiton Movie Set Tour General Admission / Admission
13. Wai-o-tapu Thermal Full Park Admission- Includes Lady Knox Geyser
14. Hells Gate and Wai Ora Spa
15. 13:35hrs Milford Sound Nature Cruise / Cruise/Ferry 1 x Veg. Picnic Lunch
Optional Tour (at an extra cost –Not included in the above package cost)
1. White Water Rafting - Kaituna River / Admission INR 5000 p.p.
2. Cathedral Cove Scenic Cruise The Triple C Cruise / Cruise/Ferry INR 5200 p.p.
3. Shotover Jet / Admission Gondola & Stargazing / Admission INR 7000 p.p.
4. Heli-Hike / Guide Franz Josef Glacier Guides INR 22400 p.p.
5. Willowbank Wildlife Reserve & Restaurant Reserve Entry & Guided Kiwi Tour / Admission INR 2400 p.p.
6. The Antarctic Attraction General Admission / Admission INR 3000 p.p.
1. GST Extra on Total Billing unless specified
2. Visa on arrival or Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ /Early Check in /Late Check
Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
5. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In & Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check in.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers/ Airfare/Train Fare unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries) :Any extra kms/Extra
Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked
kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting &
ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- 36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
- Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
Rental car / Self-drive:
1. Client will be required to present his/her driver’s license (Indian) with driver’s photograph, Age clearly mentioned and it must be in English to the rental car company in order to claim the vehicle.
2. Driver must carry a valid Credit card with enough funds(almost NZ$4,000) to pay a security bond at the time of collecting the vehicle without a valid Credit card a car can-not be hired and no refunds will be made for cancellation.
3. On self-drive: clients will need to carry a valid credit card with enough funds for bond (Cash bond will not be acceptable by rental car company), also need to carry valid full driving licence (should be in clear English).
4. Toll, Parking and Fuel is NOT including in the cost. For additional information related to Toll please go to www.nzta.govt.nz
5. Rental car Rate Includes: GST, Unlimited Kilometers, Loss Damage Waiver (Standard Basic Insurance) and NZ Road maps
6. Rental car Rate Excludes: GPS, Airport fees, Comprehensive insurance, Parking, Fuel, Fines, ferry terminal pick up fee, Ferry transfer, premium location surcharge, 24 hrs roadside assistance, Toll taxes, Snow chain and One way fees if any.
7. V.IMP: Please visit the below website to learn about NZ driving safety rules
9. Effective 01 April 2016 Cash Deposits will no longer be accepted on the rental car.