4N Mahe, 2N Abu Dhabi, 3N Dubai
4N Mahe Island, 2N Yas Island, 3N Dubai- Unlimited Fun
A truly luxurious honeymoon in the most exclusive of destinations. We really feel that a well-planned honeymoon in the Seychelles is the icing on the cake for your start together. The Seychelles islands are so much more than sun, sea and sand. If you think Seychelles looks beautiful from the ground, you will be blown away by how it looks from the sky.Get the most out of your Yas Island holiday with our exclusive packages, including a stay at our world-class hotels and access to some of the most sought-after experiences on Yas Island.Enjoy an unforgettable break in Dubai with unlimited fun !
Seychelles are comprised of 115 island that are scattered around Indian Ocean. The biggest and main island in Mahe and is a base for exploring other islands and home to the capital city Victoria.Praslin Island is the second biggest island in the Seychelles is home to the one-of-a-kind Coco de mer palm tree and some of the most beautiful beaches you can find around the world.
Tentative Tour Plan:
Day 1 Mahe Airport (Seychelles)
Arrive Mahe Island airport. Transfer to the Hotel. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 2 Mahe Island (Seychelles)
After Breakfast. Day your own. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Optional Full Day Mahe City Tour (at an extra cost INR 7200 Per Person)
Post breakfast at the resort, leave for your full day tour of Mahe. The tour includes various tourist attractions of Victoria City, Botanical Gardens and Eden Island. After an exciting tour, return to the resort in the evening. Have a sumptuous dinner at the resort. Note: Lunch is included in the tour.
Day 3 Mahe Island (Seychelles)
After Breakfast. Day your own. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Have a scrumptious breakfast and start your day trip to Praslin and La Digue. You will take an early morning ferry /Boat to Praslin, where you will explore the world-famous Vallee de Mai. Here is where you will get to see the Coco De Mer (monocot tree). Have a filling lunch (included) at Praslin/ La Digue. Post lunch you will explore the island of La Digue, which is famous for its stunning beaches. Return to Mahe via ferry/Boat in the evening and transfer to the resort. Savour a tasty dinner at the resort.
Day 4 Mahe Island (Seychelles)
After Breakfast. Day free at leisure or day enjoy on your own in beautiful island Mahe. Optional things to do :
Full Day Reef Tour from Mahe
Half Day Discovery Tour of Victoria - Seychelles Capital on Mahe Island/St Anne Marine Park Full day boat trip from Mahe
Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 5 Mahe Island (Seychelles) - Abu Dhabi (UAE)
After Breakfast. Check out from Hotel. Transfer to the Airport for flight to Abu Dhabi . On arrival in the evening . Transfer to the Yas Island Hotel. Evening at leisure. Overnight stay at Yas Island Hotel.
Day6 Abu Dhabi, Yas Island (UAE) + Yas Island Theme Parks
After Breakfast.Enjoy Any 2 Parks of your choice (Warner Bros, Ferrari World, Yas Water World). Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 7 Abu Dhabi - Dubai (UAE)
After Breakfast. Check out from the Hotel. Evening transfer from Yas Island to Dubai Hotel. Visit via Gurudwara Jebel Ali. On arrival Dubai. Evening enjoy the premium cruise with Dinner. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 8 Dubai (UAE) - Desert Safari
After Breakfast. Morning free at leisure, Around 3pm(Afternoon) , you get ready for your Adventure activity Desert Safari & experience the essence of Dubai on a Desert Safari and enjoy a camel ride or Heena painting and belly dancing. Mark an end to a fun-filled day with a scrumptious barbecue dinner. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 9 Dubai (UAE)- Morning free or Optional Museum of Furture & afternoon Burj Khalifa + Dubai Aquarium+ Underwater Zoo
After Lunch , Pick up from Dubai Hotel & get transferred to Dubai Mall . Visit Burj Khalifa 124th Floor- the tallest self-supported structure at its opening on January 9, 2010 & enjoy panoramic views from levels 124 with this self guided tour. Enjoy fountain show . Back to hotel in the evening.
Day 10 Departure from Dubai (UAE)
After Breakfast. Check out from the Atlantis The Palm. Transfer to the Airport. Back to Home.
Note : Above Itinerary is just indicative & do not consider it as a final schedule. Date & Time of Tours can be changed by local agent/guide/Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed , ticketed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking. Any incorrect names is not our liability. All Travellers must carry valid id proof.
3. Destination(s) / Hotels have been selected by the consent and discussion with the client. SKYLINK role is to suggest hotel / services according to the budget and the requirement. Skylink is not liable for any dislikes and interest once confirmed/paid/checked in /Utilized. Client has full option to check hotel names and its facility through internet or any possible sources over which Skylink has no objection.
4. Exactness & Hotel Ratings cannot be guaranteed of any service that may be provided to you. For instance, photographs of the interiors of the hotel rooms posted on our website or sent/shown which have been sourced from hotel. The visual of any sight/tour/rooms selected by you /us as Skylink or our service provider cannot be guaranteed.
5. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which our Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
6. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard & alternate flight option will be made with availability.
7. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or Minimum documentation amount (INR 5900) for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
8. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
9. Hill stations Bookings: Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning or heaters due to weather conditions of the location.A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. Late payment interest @24% per annum shall be charged on all outstanding bills after due date.
11. Booking Form Terms & conditions immediately applies with effect from the day of acceptance received on the email or wats app weather it is duly signed or not before making the payment.
12. AMENDMENT: Once the booking is confirmed, in case of any subsequent amendments prior to travel or during travel will incur a fee as per change.
13. Once any reservation is processed , the processing charges ,any taxes , forex conversion, Bank / merchant fees , Document Charges & Cancellation charges will be non-refundable whatever the case may be .
The airfares the company has contracted with various airlines are non-refundable. The company shall in no circumstances whatsoever be liable to the client or any person travelling with him/her for the following reasons:
1. Failure on the part of airline to accommodate passenger despite having confirmed tickets.
2. Change of flight timing or change of route with or without intimation.
3. If in the event that the flight is over booked or cancelled for whatever reason and the client is not allowed/able to board the flight , the client shall not hold the company responsible for the same and no claim whatsoever can be made by client. All incidental expenses arising out of such situation will be payable by client.
4. Seat allocation & meals: Low cost airline do not provide seat allocation & meals .It is chargeable & payable extra.Meal requests are subject to discretion of the airlines . Skylink can only put a request /remark on your behalf but can not guarantee the provision of the same as we in no way control airlines & other service providers.
5. Airport taxes / airline development fees as applicable to be paid over & above tour cost should there be a rise post the printing of the brochure/quotation.
6. Refund cannot be guaranteed till it is not recovered or acknowledged by us (SKYLINK ) & we cannot be liable to pay on our service provider's behalf unless amount has been credited to Skylink Pvt Ltd by the Airlines or airlines ticket supplier.
7. Above is only a quote and can't be treated as booking unless confirmed & paid by customer - In case of non-availability of given flight, similar options will be provided.
8. Rates are subject to change without any notice. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
9. Few Promotional & all fixed departure fares are 100% non-refundable /non amendable & non-transferable even in case of refusal of visa and immigration or any unseen/ unavoidable circumstances.
10. Baggage Allowance :varies from airlines to airlines. Generally, 1 suitcase not exceeding 20-23 kg of weight & 62 inch of linear dimension is allowed as check in baggage. Economy class -1Bag not more than 7 kg & 42 inch of linear dimension is allowed as Handbag/Cabin Bag .Pls reconfirm with your airlines before travelling as it is subject to vary with different airlines.
1. Refundable deals are valid for some specific time or unless Time limit given or specified. Factors involved in hike may be currency or other factors over which Skylink Travel has no control.
2. All hotels are suggested on the basis of the feedback taken from our customers or suggested as per your requirement & budget. Still we request that before finalizing the tour & hotels , kindly go through the website of the hotels and read the reviews ( regarding factors/amenities like room size, microwave, parking, location, Room view & Allocation , tea/coffee maker, heater etc)
3. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
4. Booking & reservation fees /discount will be non- refundable whatever the case may be if cancelling refundable bookings.
5. Mandatory Fees, Deposit and Taxes -City tax and Resort fee are to be paid directly at hotel if applicable. You’ll be asked to pay the charges at the property.
6. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
7. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
8. Standard hotel check-in time for domestic and international hotels is from 1400 hours to 1600 hours and check-out time is 1000 hours to 1200 hours. Complimentary early check-in or late check-out will be subject to availability at the discretion of the hotel.
9. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
How can you book your Holidays with US?
1. Booking form for Domestic & International Holidays| Visa Facilitation Guidelines attached with the quotes.
2. Once a minimum advance payment/fees/part of tour cost to reserve the package is received, company will send you booking status.
3. By Reserving This Package, Client/Travel Partner agrees to have understood and accepted all terms and conditions on behalf of the person/s named above, i / we have read, understand and accepted the terms & conditions, how to book rules, & forwards ?full and final amount ?Minimum Non-refundable interest-free Advance Booking Amount & Reservation Fee ? Minimum Documentation Amount & Visa Fees
4. You can send us a scanned copy of the FILLED & SIGNED BOOKING FORM from your registered email to your sales advisor email id from where the quotation is sentmailto:firstname.lastname@example.org or Wats APP –to Sales Team +919810006174/+9810008288
5. In case , you do not fill the form at this stage & however you send us advance/part /full payment for an above quotation with Valid ID proofs /Passports , we will certainly & immediately process the booking thereafter & treat the acceptance from your end. Booking form has to be signed by you before the delivery of Vouchers /Valid Travel documents before travelling.
6. All services provided and assured by the Company are subject to full realization of payment prior to departure. If the payment to the Company is made by cheque, the Package/ tour component will be delivered only after realization of cheque/full payment.
FOR INTERNATIONAL HOLIDAYS -KYC MANDATORY: PASSPORT BIO & LAST PAGE WITH ADHAR CARD & PAN CARD FOR ALL TRAVELLING PASSNGERS ALONG WITH THE BOOKING FORM ALONG WITH BILLING DETAILS.
PLEASE NOTE: IF ABOVE DOCUMENTS ARE NOT RECEIVED SKYLINK CANNOT MAKE REMITTANCE FOR YOUR BOOKINGS AND WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF CLIENTS FACE ISSUES UPON CHECK-IN & CHECK-OUT.
1. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in INR/US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
2. Package cost includes(Ground Handling charges) dollar segment, which will be taken out of your LRS(Liberalised Remittance Scheme)
METHOD OF PAYMENT: All payments should be in done in favor of “SKYLINK TRAVEL PVT LTD.” Please don't deposit cash in our account.
1) Payments may be made by visiting our office
For your convenience, we also have several Indian Rupee bank accounts. Please ensure that the cheques are timely delivered to our office for encashment since no documents would be delivered till the cheque is en- cashed. The payment for entire package has to be settled before the dateline. Please note that Cheque Bouncing Charges will be Rs.600/- OR AS PER ACTUALS
BANK NAME: ICICI BANK LTD |BRANCH CONNAUGHT PLACE, NEW DELHI-110001 ACCOUNT NUMBER 000705028555 | IFSC Code:ICIC0000007
BANK NAME: KOTAK MAHINDRA BANK LTD. |BRANCH G 39 CONNAUGHT CIRCUS NEW DELHI-110001 |ACCOUNT NUMBER 2011221016 |IFSC Code: KKBK0000214
BANK NAME :BANK OF BARODA | BRANCH NARAINA ,NEW DELHI-110028|ACCOUNT NUMBER 07920200000888 | IFSC Code:BARB0INDNAR
2) Online Payment by clicking on link : Merchant Fees/Bank Charges: Credit card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking/ Wallets - 2.36% extra above payable Amount & 3.5% for Amex Cards /Diners card will be charged( no charge on UPI)
For Foreign Nationals: If International Credit Card from abroad then 3.75% will be applicable on the total amount payable
3) UPI: skylinktravelindia@kotak
UPI: skylinktravelpltd@icici (Transaction Limit of ICICI UPI Rs. 1,00,000/- Per Day from One Account)
*** Kindly send us the receipt of payment deposit through email or watsapp.
1. 4 nights & 5 Days stay @ Savoy Seychelles Resort & Spa *Savoy standard room with Breakfast/ Constance Ephelia *Junior Suite with Breakfast & Dinner.
2. Free upgrade to next category room ( sub to availability)
3.Mahe airport Return Transfers
4. **Honeymoon Offers @ Savoy Seychelles Resort & Spa
-A Bottle of Wine
-Card upon arrival
***Honeymoon Offers @ Constance Ephelia
H-Moon & Wed. Anniversaries Gifts (Suites)
On specific service: Junior Suite HB; Senior Suite HB
1 Ephelia Signature Confectionary
1 Spa Voucher of 20% Disc. on selected treatments
1 Welcome Bag
Arrival Evening Turndown - Bottle of Sparking Wine
Special Bed Decoration (once per stay)
· Clients will receive the above amenities. The Special Bed Decoration will be given once during stay and the rest upon
5.The standard handling and service charge covers the cost of ground handling
- meeting of clients upon arrival with name sign.
-clients are given a welcome pack with their itinerary,
-map of Seychelles and excursion details
-Provide assistance during their stay
-visit by representative at hotels on Mahe
6.2N stay Hilton Abu Dhabi Yas Island in King Guest Room/ 39 sq. m./420 sq. ft, Bed and Breakfast
7. Transfer from Abu dhabi Yas Island to Dubai on Private Basis
8.Visit to Grand Mosque , Abu Dhabi( enroute )
9.2 nights stay you will receive 2 Parks accesses per person sharing in a same room
10. Pick up from Abu Dhabi Airport on Private Basis
11. 3Nights &4 Days stay @ Movenpick Hotel & Apartments Bur Dubai *
12.Inter hotel transfer fromYas Island to Movenpick Hotel Bur Dubai hotel transfer on private basis
13.Premium * lotus mega dinner cruise with private car transfers
14. Dubai mall Burj Khalifa 124th floor + Underwater Zoo + Dubai Aquarium + Fountain show with private car transfers
15.*Premium* desert Dinner safari on sharing basis ( live entertainment, Dinner , belly dance , tanaura show etc )
16. Dubai Tourist visa
17. Travel insurance
18. GST & VAT
*Package is for Indian Market only.
Honeymoon Gifts Condition:
-A wedding certificate must be provided at time of booking and must be shown at check-in.
Upgradation Cost /Optional Sightseeing from Mahe :- *ROE Applies: Code7S-HK100322
*Rates are subject to availibility/change without notice.
* Landing Fees & Entrance Fees per person:
* All excursions and Tours are subject to weather condition and availability.
* Rates subject to change due to fluctuation of foreign exchange and fuel charges
* Please note that due to Air Seychelles unavailable seat in lower category of tickets rates fluctuate depending on category of seats
1. VIP Handling & Service Charge excluding fast track - 41 Euro per person
VIP Handling & Service charge includes welcoming clients with name sign upon exit of the arrival lounge. Clients are given refreshing towel, mineral water and arrival gift; as well as a welcome pack with their itinerary, map of Seychelles and excursion details. Our Representatives will provide clients with personalised assistance during stay and will be present to welcome clients and assist with check-in and boarding at each airport terminal and jetty respectively. Reconfirmation of departure flight, assistance at airport for international departure and all reasonable communication charges.
2. VIP Handling & Service Charge including fast track & porter service -105 Euro per person
VIP Handling & Service charge includes welcoming clients inside the Arrival lounge by Air Seychelles staff with name sign, assistance with immigration formalities through the Fast Track lane, baggage collection and customs. Clients are given refreshing towel, mineral water and arrival gift; as well as a welcome pack containing their itinerary, map of Seychelles and excursion details. Our Representatives will provide clients with personalised assistance during stay and will be present to welcome clients and assist with check-in and boarding at each airport terminal and jetty respectively. Reconfirmation of departure flight, assistance at airport for international departure and all reasonable communication charges.NB: This package include porter to assist with the luggage
Note : there will be a surcharge of Euro 8 per person to be added on the above for all last minute bookings
(less than 36 hrs) for fast track.
3. Half Day bus Tour - (on request) Code SEM02 - no lunch : Euro 60 per person
4. Full day Bus tour - (Mon-Sun) Code SEM01- lunch included: Euro 90 per person
5.4 x 4 Adventures ( multiple amazing high points on off road safari, Mountain Tops, Sunset: Euro 106 per person
6. Full day La Digue - (on request) - lunch included - Boat/Boat (code SEM31): Euro180 per person
7. Full day Praslin only - (on request) - lunch included - Boat/Boat( code SEM34): Euro 210 per person
** Additional fee for water sport activities @ Cote Dor Praslin
** Single/Double Kayak (1 hour) @ Euro 25 per person
** Stand up paddle Board (1 hour) Euro 25 per person
** Water walking Ball & Banana Boat Towing (30 minutes)
1. GST Inclusive & TCS 5% as applicable . TCS Amount collected shall reflect in Form 26AS of the person of which PAN is provided which can be claimed while filling their Income tax return. Without submission of PAN card 10% of TCS will be applicable.
2. Visa on arrival or Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ /Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees/Admission Tickets/Guide Charges unless stated
5. Insurance, Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check-In & Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check in.Note: - For the entire booking starting -from March 31, 2014 -Tourism Dirham fee
2 Star Hotels – AED 7 PRPN
3 Star Hotels - AED 10 PRPN
4 Star Hotels– AED15 PRPN
5 Star Hotels–AED20PRPN will be charged to the entire guest (by hotel on check in time).
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers/ Airfare/Train Fare unless specified.
9. Breakfast /Meals missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like Covid or any act of God, rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- 36 days or more before departure: 80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded.
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund.
- Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
- 36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
- Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
The Best Time to Travel to the Seychelles:January to March If you want to watch the endangered Hawksbill turtles hatch from their eggs and make their way to the ocean, plan your trip to Seychelles between January and March. April is one of the best times to travel to Seychelles.May to August is high season in Seychelles
High Season in the Seychelles:Those looking to avoid the crowds may want to stay away from the Seychelles during the months of July, August, December, and January. That is the high tourist seasons, with thousands flocking to the islands to soak up the sun. Some of the smaller, more remote islands that make up the Seychelles are still relatively uncrowded, but expect the more popular areas to be extremely busy throughout those times of the year.
Dubai is one of the world's most popular tourist destinations. Known for its extravagant shopping, luxurious hotels, prevalent nightlife, magnificent architecture, and breath-taking views. High season: November to April-Best time for outdoor urban adventures. Shoulder season: May, September and October-Best time for quiet beach holidays.Low season: June to August-Best time for budget travelers and indoor shopping.