2N Melbourne, 3N Gold Coast, 3N Hamilton, 2N Sydney
10N stay, Bkfst Penguin Parade, Skydeck, Jet Boating Sea World Heli Cruise Whitsundays
With this Australia package, you can explore Gold Coast, Melbourne, Hamilton, Sydney altogether. Discover the magic and splendour of world-famous Hamilton Island. If you are planning a special getaway, love dining out, or want to take advantage of some of the regions most spectacular attractions, Skylink is there to get you the best advantage. We also help you customize this at your own wishes. Best time to Visit: Australia is enormous, with a wide range of climates.
Tentative Tour Plan:-
Day 1 Depart New Delhi & Arrive Melbourne & transfer to Hotel + Phillip Island Day Tour + Penguin Plus
Arrive at the Melbourne airport and transfer to Melbourne hotel. Arrive at the hotel and check in (Early check- in is not guaranteed).
Later in afternoon pick up from Hotel & proceed for Phillip Island Day Tour + Penguin Plus
Includes : Expert local guide for personalized interactions with passengers, Hotel pick up and drop off (selected inner-city hotels), Entry fee to Moonlit Sanctuary, Entry fee to Phillip Island Nature Park (Regular Viewing area), Eco Certified, Upgrade to Penguin Plus viewing area, Recorded commentary in Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, French and German, via a QR code link which needs to be accessed by passenger's mobile phones
What to Bring : Comfortable walking shoes, Warm jacket and waterproof clothing, Camera.
Overnight at Hotel.
Day 2 Mebourne: Great Ocean Road Tour & 12 Apostles + Skydeck Ticket
Early morning at 0600hrs proceed for Great Ocean Road Tour & 12 Apostles + Lunch.
Includes : National Park entry fees, Light picnic-style lunch, Australian wildlife sightings, in the wild, Onboard water refill station, Experienced driver-guide, Air-conditioned mini-coach travel, Comprehensive tour commentary, Select inner-city pick-up and drop off points, Audio translation available in 10 languages.
What to bring : Please bring a water bottle, sunglasses, hat, sunscreen, windbreaker, warm clothes, comfortable walking shoes and camera.
Later in evening proceed to Skydeck (on your own).
Overnight at hotel.
Day 3 Melbourne - Gold Coast + 55Min Jet Boat Ride
Check out from hotel & proceed to melbourne Airport to board the flight for Gold Coast. On arrival pick up from Gold Coast Airport & transfer to Hotel. Check in to hotel
Later in afternoon enjoy 55min Jet Boat ride (No Transfers)
Overnight at hotel.
Day 4 Gold Coast - Sea World + Heli Ride with Transfers
After Breakfast. picku up from hotel & proceed to Sea World with Helicopter Ride. Sea World is the premier marine animal park on the Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia. Admission is fully inclusive of all rides, attractions and shows (excluding the water park, coin operated games, photographs, food, beverage, optional activities - animal adventure programs & helicopter joy flights). Around 4PM- Pick up from Sea World Entrance. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 5 Gold Coast -Movie World + Return Transfers
After Breakfast , proceed to Movie World by SIC.
From movie-themed thrill rides and 4D movie experiences to spectacular stunt shows and star-studded parades featuring everyone from Shrek to Scooby-Doo, Warner Bros. Movie World is one of Australia’s coolest theme parks. The site lives up to its promise of bringing Hollywood to the Gold Coast. Back to hotel by your shuttle . Overnight at hotel.
Day 6 Gold Coast – Hamilton Island
Breakfast. Chcek out from hotel & proceed to Brisbane Airport to board the flight for Hamilton Island. On arrival transfer to Resort (transfers provided by resort). Relax & enjoy Overnight at Hotel.
Day 7 Hamilton Island - Great Barrier Reef Adventure - ex Hamilton Island
After Breakfast proceed for Great Barrier Reef Adventure - ex Hamilton Island
Includes : Cruise to Great Barrier Reef onboard fast, comfortable vessel. Underwater viewing chamber. Semi-submersible rides. Presentations by reef experts. Use of snorkelling equipment and wetsuits. Use of freshwater showers and sundeck. Morning and afternoon tea. Buffet lunch. Unlimited tea and coffee.
Overnight at your Hotel.
Day 8 Hamilton Island
After breakfast day on your own & explore resort activities. Overnight at your Hotel.
Day 9 Hamilton- Sydney
After Breakfast. Check-out from hotel & transfer to Hamilton Island Airport to board the flight for Sydney. Arrive Sydney Airport & SIC Transfer to your Hotel.
Overnight at your Hotel.
Day 10 Sydney Sydney Tower Eye 3 Attraction Pass - Show Boat Dinner Cruise
Breakfast. Morning proceed for Sydney Tower Eye 3 Attraction Pass Admission to any 3 Attractions (No Transfers)
Later in evening proceed for Sydney Show Boat Cruise with Dinner & Standard Seating - No Transfers.
Overnight at your Hotel.
Day 11 Departure from Sydney
Breakfast. Check Out. SIC transfer to Sydney Airport.
Note: Above Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date & Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed , ticketed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking. Any incorrect names is not our liability. All Travellers must carry valid id proof.
3. Destination(s) / Hotels have been selected by the consent and discussion with the client. SKYLINK role is to suggest hotel / services according to the budget and the requirement. Skylink is not liable for any dislikes and interest once confirmed/paid/checked in /Utilized. Client has full option to check hotel names and its facility through internet or any possible sources over which Skylink has no objection.
4. Exactness & Hotel Ratings cannot be guaranteed of any service that may be provided to you. For instance, photographs of the interiors of the hotel rooms posted on our website or sent/shown which have been sourced from hotel. The visual of any sight/tour/rooms selected by you /us as Skylink or our service provider cannot be guaranteed.
5. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which our Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
6. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard & alternate flight option will be made with availability.
7. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or Minimum documentation amount (INR 5900) for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
8. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
9. Hill stations Bookings: Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning or heaters due to weather conditions of the location.A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. Late payment interest @24% per annum shall be charged on all outstanding bills after due date.
11. Booking Form Terms & conditions immediately applies with effect from the day of acceptance received on the email or wats app weather it is duly signed or not before making the payment.
12. AMENDMENT: Once the booking is confirmed, in case of any subsequent amendments prior to travel or during travel will incur a fee as per change.
13. Once any reservation is processed , the processing charges ,any taxes , forex conversion, Bank / merchant fees , Document Charges & Cancellation charges will be non-refundable whatever the case may be .
The airfares the company has contracted with various airlines are non-refundable. The company shall in no circumstances whatsoever be liable to the client or any person travelling with him/her for the following reasons:
1. Failure on the part of airline to accommodate passenger despite having confirmed tickets.
2. Change of flight timing or change of route with or without intimation.
3. If in the event that the flight is over booked or cancelled for whatever reason and the client is not allowed/able to board the flight , the client shall not hold the company responsible for the same and no claim whatsoever can be made by client. All incidental expenses arising out of such situation will be payable by client.
4. Seat allocation & meals: Low cost airline do not provide seat allocation & meals .It is chargeable & payable extra.Meal requests are subject to discretion of the airlines . Skylink can only put a request /remark on your behalf but can not guarantee the provision of the same as we in no way control airlines & other service providers.
5. Airport taxes / airline development fees as applicable to be paid over & above tour cost should there be a rise post the printing of the brochure/quotation.
6. Refund cannot be guaranteed till it is not recovered or acknowledged by us (SKYLINK ) & we cannot be liable to pay on our service provider's behalf unless amount has been credited to Skylink Pvt Ltd by the Airlines or airlines ticket supplier.
7. Above is only a quote and can't be treated as booking unless confirmed & paid by customer - In case of non-availability of given flight, similar options will be provided.
8. Rates are subject to change without any notice. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
9. Few Promotional & all fixed departure fares are 100% non-refundable /non amendable & non-transferable even in case of refusal of visa and immigration or any unseen/ unavoidable circumstances.
10. Baggage Allowance :varies from airlines to airlines. Generally, 1 suitcase not exceeding 20-23 kg of weight & 62 inch of linear dimension is allowed as check in baggage. Economy class -1Bag not more than 7 kg & 42 inch of linear dimension is allowed as Handbag/Cabin Bag .Pls reconfirm with your airlines before travelling as it is subject to vary with different airlines.
1. Refundable deals are valid for some specific time or unless Time limit given or specified. Factors involved in hike may be currency or other factors over which Skylink Travel has no control.
2. All hotels are suggested on the basis of the feedback taken from our customers or suggested as per your requirement & budget. Still we request that before finalizing the tour & hotels , kindly go through the website of the hotels and read the reviews ( regarding factors/amenities like room size, microwave, parking, location, Room view & Allocation , tea/coffee maker, heater etc)
3. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
4. Booking & reservation fees /discount will be non- refundable whatever the case may be if cancelling refundable bookings.
5. Mandatory Fees, Deposit and Taxes -City tax and Resort fee are to be paid directly at hotel if applicable. You’ll be asked to pay the charges at the property.
6. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
7. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
8. Standard hotel check-in time for domestic and international hotels is from 1400 hours to 1600 hours and check-out time is 1000 hours to 1200 hours. Complimentary early check-in or late check-out will be subject to availability at the discretion of the hotel.
9. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
How can you book your Holidays with US?
1. Booking form for Domestic & International Holidays| Visa Facilitation Guidelines attached with the quotes.
2. Once a minimum advance payment/fees/part of tour cost to reserve the package is received, company will send you booking status.
3. By Reserving This Package, Client/Travel Partner agrees to have understood and accepted all terms and conditions on behalf of the person/s named above, i / we have read, understand and accepted the terms & conditions, how to book rules, & forwards ?full and final amount ?Minimum Non-refundable interest-free Advance Booking Amount & Reservation Fee ? Minimum Documentation Amount & Visa Fees
4. You can send us a scanned copy of the FILLED & SIGNED BOOKING FORM from your registered email to your sales advisor email id from where the quotation is sentmailto:email@example.com or Wats APP –to Sales Team +919810006174/+9810008288
5. In case , you do not fill the form at this stage & however you send us advance/part /full payment for an above quotation with Valid ID proofs /Passports , we will certainly & immediately process the booking thereafter & treat the acceptance from your end. Booking form has to be signed by you before the delivery of Vouchers /Valid Travel documents before travelling.
6. All services provided and assured by the Company are subject to full realization of payment prior to departure. If the payment to the Company is made by cheque, the Package/ tour component will be delivered only after realization of cheque/full payment.
FOR INTERNATIONAL HOLIDAYS -KYC MANDATORY: PASSPORT BIO & LAST PAGE WITH ADHAR CARD & PAN CARD FOR ALL TRAVELLING PASSNGERS ALONG WITH THE BOOKING FORM ALONG WITH BILLING DETAILS.
PLEASE NOTE: IF ABOVE DOCUMENTS ARE NOT RECEIVED SKYLINK CANNOT MAKE REMITTANCE FOR YOUR BOOKINGS AND WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF CLIENTS FACE ISSUES UPON CHECK-IN & CHECK-OUT.
1. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in INR/US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
2. Package cost includes(Ground Handling charges) dollar segment, which will be taken out of your LRS(Liberalised Remittance Scheme)
METHOD OF PAYMENT: All payments should be in done in favor of “SKYLINK TRAVEL PVT LTD.” Please don't deposit cash in our account.
1) Payments may be made by visiting our office
For your convenience, we also have several Indian Rupee bank accounts. Please ensure that the cheques are timely delivered to our office for encashment since no documents would be delivered till the cheque is en- cashed. The payment for entire package has to be settled before the dateline. Please note that Cheque Bouncing Charges will be Rs.600/- OR AS PER ACTUALS
BANK NAME: ICICI BANK LTD |BRANCH CONNAUGHT PLACE, NEW DELHI-110001 ACCOUNT NUMBER 000705028555 | IFSC Code:ICIC0000007
BANK NAME: KOTAK MAHINDRA BANK LTD. |BRANCH G 39 CONNAUGHT CIRCUS NEW DELHI-110001 |ACCOUNT NUMBER 2011221016 |IFSC Code: KKBK0000214
BANK NAME :BANK OF BARODA | BRANCH NARAINA ,NEW DELHI-110028|ACCOUNT NUMBER 07920200000888 | IFSC Code:BARB0INDNAR
2) Online Payment by clicking on link : Merchant Fees/Bank Charges: Credit card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking/ Wallets - 2.36% extra above payable Amount & 3.5% for Amex Cards /Diners card will be charged( no charge on UPI)
For Foreign Nationals: If International Credit Card from abroad then 3.75% will be applicable on the total amount payable
2) Online Payment by clicking on link : Merchant Fees/Bank Charges: Credit card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking/ Wallets - 2.75% extra above payable Amount & 3.5% for Amex Cards /Diners card will be charged( no charge on UPI)
For Foreign Nationals: If International Credit Card from abroad then 3.75% will be applicable on the total amount payable
3) UPI: skylinktravelindia@kotak
UPI: skylinktravelpltd@icici (Transaction Limit of ICICI UPI Rs. 1,00,000/- Per Day from One Account)
*** Kindly send us the receipt of payment deposit through email or watsapp.
1. 2 Nights stay in Melbourne with Breakfast
2. Return Melbourne Airport transfers on Seat In Coach Basis)
3. Melbourne Skydeck Entry – No Transfers
4. Phillip Island Day Tour + Penguin Parade Hotel pick up and drop off (selected inner-city hotels)
5. Great Ocean Road with 12 Apostles + Lunch
Inclusion: (Gold Coast)
6. 3 Nights stay in Gold Coast with Breakfast
7. Gold Coast Airport-Gold Coast Hotel One way seat-in-coach transfer
8. Paradise Jet Boating - No transfers
9. Warner Bros Movie World + Sea World Entrance Tickets + Transfers
10. 5Mins Sea World Helicopters
11. Gold Coast Hotel-Brisbane Airport One way seat-in-coach transfer
Inclusion: (Hamilton Island)
12. 3N Hamilton Island ‘s Reef View 4* Inclusions :
13. Return Hamilton Island Airport/Marina to hotel transfers
14. Cruise Whitsundays Great Barrier Reef Adventure ex Hamilton Marina
15. Use of catamarans, kayaks, stand up paddle-boards, windsurfers and snorkeling equipment.
- Use of the gym, spa, sauna and tennis court hire.
- Unlimited use of the scheduled "Island Shuttle" service between 07.00am and 11.00pm, daily.
16. 2 Nights stay in Sydney with Breakfast
17. Return Airport Transfers Sydney Airport -Hotel- Sydney( SIC Basis)
18. Sydney Tower Eye 3 Attraction Pass. Admission to any 3 Attractions.(No Transfers)
19. Sunset Dinner Cruise – No Transfers
1. GST Inclusive & TCS 5% as applicable . TCS Amount collected shall reflect in Form 26AS of the person of which PAN is provided which can be claimed while filling their Income tax return. Without submission of PAN card 10% of TCS will be applicable.
2. Visa on arrival or Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ /Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees/Admission Tickets/Guide Charges unless stated
5. Insurance, Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check-In & Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check in.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers/ Airfare/Train Fare unless specified.
9. Breakfast /Meals missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like Covid or any act of God, rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- 36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
- Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
• Services are subject to availability at the time of booking
• Luggage restrictions for airport transfers 1 suitcase and 1 carryon luggage per person
*Visa Assistance inclusive of Australia Visa Fees *: INR 11,500 per applicant ( subject to change without notice)