15N Quarantine stay in Yerevan, All meals, Airport Transfers, PCR Test, Armenia Visa + Insurance
Yerevan, also spelled Erevan, Erivan, or Jerevan, capital of Armenia. It is situated on the Hrazdan River, 14 miles (23 km) from the Turkish frontier. The city developed as an important focus of trade and has had a long history of siege and storm. At different times it came under the Romans, Parthians, Arabs, Mongols, Turks, Persians, Georgians, and Russians. This packages is specially designed for the travelers who need to Quarantine in Armenia before reaching Saudi Arabia. In this package 15N stay is provided with all Meals, Hotel Stay Transfers PCR Test.
Tentative Tour Plan:-
Day 1 Yerevan:
On Arrival at Yerevan Airport meet & greet with our representative & transfer to Hotel. Quarantine at Hotel Room. Overnight at Hotel. (Meals: Dinner)
Day 2-13: Yerevan
Quarantine at Hotel Room. Overnight at Hotel. (Meals: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
Day 14 Yerevan:
Morning your PCR Test will be conducted at Hotel Room / Laboratory. Back to hotel for Quarantine. Overnight at Hotel. (Meals: Breakfast Lunch & Dinner)
Day 15 Yerevan:
Breakfast, Test Report will be provided at the hotel. Overnight at Hotel. (Meals: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
Day 16: Yerevan
After the Breakfast, Check out from hotel proceed to Airport to board the flight for Saudi Arabia (Meals: Breakfast)
Note : Above suggested Itinerary is just indicative & do not consider it as a final schedule. Date & Time of Tours can be changed by local agent/guide/Tour Operator.
1.Our International Readymade Packages are valid for Only Indian Nationals unless specified or customized for other nationalities.
2.Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
3. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
4. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which our Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
5. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard & alternate flight option will be made with availability.
6. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the room with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below11yrs) are travelling together.
9. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in INR/US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
10. Standard hotel check-in time for domestic and international hotels is from 1400 hours to 1600 hours and check-out time is 1000 hours to 1200 hours. Complimentary early check-in or late check-out will be subject to availability at the discretion of the hotel.
11. Late payment interest @24% per annum shall be charged on all outstanding bills after due date.
12. Booking Terms and Conditions mentioned in Skylink Booking Form immediately applies with effect from the day of acceptance received on the email or wats app weather it is duly signed or not before making the payment.
1. 15 Nights / 16 Days stay at Ritzar Hotel 3* Similar hotel in Yerevan
2. Packed Breakfast Lunch & Dinner at Hotel
3. Return Airport Transfers in Yerevan
4. PCR Test in Yerevan
5. Armenia E-Visa applied once up to 21 days of stay
6. Overseas Travel Insurance for up to 40 years old and coverage of up to USD 50,000, for Indian National only
7. GST Inclusive
Documents which are required to obtain Armenia eVisa are;
1-Passport copy (Bio Data pages)
2-Passport size photograph
3-Supporting Documents – Air Ticket, hotel reservation, invitation letter etc depending on the purpose of travel to Armenia.
Processing time – Depend on Immigration
1. GST Inclusive
2. Visa on arrival or Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ /Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Gala Dinner/ Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
5. Insurance, Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check-In & Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check in.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers/ Airfare/Train Fare unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
13. TCS 5% Additional on Total Package Value ( you can claim while filling ITR)
-36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
-Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
-Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
- Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
*Note:* Below conditions to travel to Armenia (Subject to change by the authority)
- Machine readable Negative RT PCR report with QR code from ICMR approved lab is mandatory, should be within 48 hours of flight departure from India
- Provide passport as proof of ID at the stage of RTPCR test and incorporate passport number of the report
- PCR test to be done 48hrs (2 Days) while departure from Armenia
-Travelers are advised to be cautious and follow the guidelines to avoid contact with Covid-19 infected personnel. In case a passenger is found positive once tested in Armenia, they will need to change the travel plan at their own cost. And follow the health rules of Armenia Govt.