2N Barcelona, Breakfast, Airport or train station transfer, Hop on Hop off Tour
Barcelona is the capital of the region known as Catalonia. One of the most important buildings here, is Parliament de Catalunya in Parc de la Ciutadella. This is the building where the regional parliament sits. While youll do lots of walking in Barcelona, you will need to use the citys metro at some stage. There are stations all over the city and the lines are distinguishable by both number and colour. The best time to travel in Spain is spring and fall because that is when good weather occurs. The months of April, May, June, September, and October are very good for travel.
Situated on the north Mediterranean coast, Barcelona is the second largest city in Spain and the home of Catalan Modernism. This beautiful city is best known for Antoni Gaudí's masterpieces, declared World Heritage Sites by UNESCO, but that’s not all it has to offer. Its Roman origins, long history and economic dynamism have made Barcelona both a cosmopolitan and cultural city. Enjoy this three-day city break and discover Barcelona though its culture, lifestyle and gastronomy.
Barcelona: Visit Gaudí’s most iconic creations such as Park Güell and the Sagrada Familia. Then soak up the atmosphere as you stroll along the bustling Las Ramblas.
Park Güell: Witness Gaudi’s vision of the perfect garden city. The park remains unfinished, but the myriad of mosaics created from irregular, broken tiles are sure to capture your imagination.
Sagrada Familia: The unique designs of Gaudí’s basilica stretch the realms of the imagination and have turned this basilica into an icon of this grand city. The three fascinating façades are all different and only one of them, the surreal Nativity façade, was near completion before Gaudí died. A visit to the Sagrada Familia is an opportunity to literally witness history being built, as new elements are constantly being added, such as the recently completed nave roof.
Tentative Tour Plan:-
Day 1 : ARRIVAL BARCELONA
Arrive at Barcelona - El Prat Airport. A representative holding a sign displaying your name will be waiting to greet you in the arrivals lounge and transfer you to your hotel. Spend the rest of the day at your leisure enjoying the highlights of Barcelona. Visit the Old Town, enjoy some tapas while soaking up the atmosphere of Las Ramblas, or relax on the beach or in a bar overlooking the sea at Port Olimpic before your busy day of sightseeing tomorrow. Overnight in Barcelona.
Day 2 : BARCELONA: HOP ON / OFF - VISIT AQUARIUM
Wake up to breakfast at the hotel before heading out to explore Barcelona with a hop-on hop-off bus tour. Your ticket is included and you’ll have access to two routes with stops at the most important places and hidden corners of Barcelona. There are two routes - East and West. The East route takes you on a leisurely drive along the coast, stopping by the Barceloneta neighbourhood, the Port Olympic, Bogatell Beach, the Forum and many more important, must-see sites. On the other hand, the West route heads inland and invites you to explore many of Barcelona’s most important monuments, including the Joan Miro Foundation, the Olympic Area and the National Art Museum all on Mount Montjuic, and even makes a stop next to the world-famous Camp Nou football stadium. Each route takes about two hours to complete. Catch the first bus at 9:00 to make the most of the day. The ticket includes an audio guide in 15 languages, a map and discount vouchers for several of the city’s attractions, eateries and shops. While you're at it, combine your bus tour with a visit to the Barcelona Aquarium in the historic Port Vell harbour (ticket not included). Opening at 10:00, the aquarium offers you the chance to come up close and personal with the often-unseen world of the depths of the sea. Discover 11,000 animals from 450 different species as you pass by the 35 tanks and walk through the spectacular 80-metre-long underwater tunnel. See giltheads, ocean sunfish, rays and sharks in the Oceanarium, and later visit the penguin amphitheatre where you can watch these beautiful birds swimming under the water. At the end of the day, make your own way back to your hotel for a well-earned rest. Overnight in Barcelona
day 3 : DEPART BARCELONA
After breakfast at the hotel, enjoy your final day in Spain’s most celebrated tourist destination by visiting museums or galleries, purchasing souvenirs to remind you of your trip, or by simply strolling through its historic and bustling streets and enjoying the entertainment provided by the street performers. At the indicated time, transfer to the airport. Although it’s time to say good-bye to this magnificent city, the memories created here will last a lifetime. Breakfast included.
Note : Above Itinerary is just indicative & do not consider it as a final schedule. Date & Time of Tours can be changed by local agent/guide/Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed , ticketed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking. Any incorrect names is not our liability. All Travellers must carry valid id proof.
3. Destination(s) / Hotels have been selected by the consent and discussion with the client. SKYLINK role is to suggest hotel / services according to the budget and the requirement. Skylink is not liable for any dislikes and interest once confirmed/paid/checked in /Utilized. Client has full option to check hotel names and its facility through internet or any possible sources over which Skylink has no objection.
4. Exactness & Hotel Ratings cannot be guaranteed of any service that may be provided to you. For instance, photographs of the interiors of the hotel rooms posted on our website or sent/shown which have been sourced from hotel. The visual of any sight/tour/rooms selected by you /us as Skylink or our service provider cannot be guaranteed.
5. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which our Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
6. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard & alternate flight option will be made with availability.
7. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or Minimum documentation amount (INR 5900) for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
8. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
9. Hill stations Bookings: Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning or heaters due to weather conditions of the location.A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. Late payment interest @24% per annum shall be charged on all outstanding bills after due date.
11. Booking Form Terms & conditions immediately applies with effect from the day of acceptance received on the email or wats app weather it is duly signed or not before making the payment.
12. AMENDMENT: Once the booking is confirmed, in case of any subsequent amendments prior to travel or during travel will incur a fee as per change.
13. Once any reservation is processed , the processing charges ,any taxes , forex conversion, Bank / merchant fees , Document Charges & Cancellation charges will be non-refundable whatever the case may be .
The airfares the company has contracted with various airlines are non-refundable. The company shall in no circumstances whatsoever be liable to the client or any person travelling with him/her for the following reasons:
1. Failure on the part of airline to accommodate passenger despite having confirmed tickets.
2. Change of flight timing or change of route with or without intimation.
3. If in the event that the flight is over booked or cancelled for whatever reason and the client is not allowed/able to board the flight , the client shall not hold the company responsible for the same and no claim whatsoever can be made by client. All incidental expenses arising out of such situation will be payable by client.
4. Seat allocation & meals: Low cost airline do not provide seat allocation & meals .It is chargeable & payable extra.Meal requests are subject to discretion of the airlines . Skylink can only put a request /remark on your behalf but can not guarantee the provision of the same as we in no way control airlines & other service providers.
5. Airport taxes / airline development fees as applicable to be paid over & above tour cost should there be a rise post the printing of the brochure/quotation.
6. Refund cannot be guaranteed till it is not recovered or acknowledged by us (SKYLINK ) & we cannot be liable to pay on our service provider's behalf unless amount has been credited to Skylink Pvt Ltd by the Airlines or airlines ticket supplier.
7. Above is only a quote and can't be treated as booking unless confirmed & paid by customer - In case of non-availability of given flight, similar options will be provided.
8. Rates are subject to change without any notice. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
9. Few Promotional & all fixed departure fares are 100% non-refundable /non amendable & non-transferable even in case of refusal of visa and immigration or any unseen/ unavoidable circumstances.
10. Baggage Allowance :varies from airlines to airlines. Generally, 1 suitcase not exceeding 20-23 kg of weight & 62 inch of linear dimension is allowed as check in baggage. Economy class -1Bag not more than 7 kg & 42 inch of linear dimension is allowed as Handbag/Cabin Bag .Pls reconfirm with your airlines before travelling as it is subject to vary with different airlines.
1. Refundable deals are valid for some specific time or unless Time limit given or specified. Factors involved in hike may be currency or other factors over which Skylink Travel has no control.
2. All hotels are suggested on the basis of the feedback taken from our customers or suggested as per your requirement & budget. Still we request that before finalizing the tour & hotels , kindly go through the website of the hotels and read the reviews ( regarding factors/amenities like room size, microwave, parking, location, Room view & Allocation , tea/coffee maker, heater etc)
3. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
4. Booking & reservation fees /discount will be non- refundable whatever the case may be if cancelling refundable bookings.
5. Mandatory Fees, Deposit and Taxes -City tax and Resort fee are to be paid directly at hotel if applicable. You’ll be asked to pay the charges at the property.
6. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
7. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
8. Standard hotel check-in time for domestic and international hotels is from 1400 hours to 1600 hours and check-out time is 1000 hours to 1200 hours. Complimentary early check-in or late check-out will be subject to availability at the discretion of the hotel.
9. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
How can you book your Holidays with US?
1. Booking form for Domestic & International Holidays| Visa Facilitation Guidelines attached with the quotes.
2. Once a minimum advance payment/fees/part of tour cost to reserve the package is received, company will send you booking status.
3. By Reserving This Package, Client/Travel Partner agrees to have understood and accepted all terms and conditions on behalf of the person/s named above, i / we have read, understand and accepted the terms & conditions, how to book rules, & forwards ?full and final amount ?Minimum Non-refundable interest-free Advance Booking Amount & Reservation Fee ? Minimum Documentation Amount & Visa Fees
4. You can send us a scanned copy of the FILLED & SIGNED BOOKING FORM from your registered email to your sales advisor email id from where the quotation is sentmailto:firstname.lastname@example.org or Wats APP –to Sales Team +919810006174/+9810008288
5. In case , you do not fill the form at this stage & however you send us advance/part /full payment for an above quotation with Valid ID proofs /Passports , we will certainly & immediately process the booking thereafter & treat the acceptance from your end. Booking form has to be signed by you before the delivery of Vouchers /Valid Travel documents before travelling.
6. All services provided and assured by the Company are subject to full realization of payment prior to departure. If the payment to the Company is made by cheque, the Package/ tour component will be delivered only after realization of cheque/full payment.
FOR INTERNATIONAL HOLIDAYS -KYC MANDATORY: PASSPORT BIO & LAST PAGE WITH ADHAR CARD & PAN CARD FOR ALL TRAVELLING PASSNGERS ALONG WITH THE BOOKING FORM ALONG WITH BILLING DETAILS.
PLEASE NOTE: IF ABOVE DOCUMENTS ARE NOT RECEIVED SKYLINK CANNOT MAKE REMITTANCE FOR YOUR BOOKINGS AND WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF CLIENTS FACE ISSUES UPON CHECK-IN & CHECK-OUT.
1. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in INR/US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
2. Package cost includes(Ground Handling charges) dollar segment, which will be taken out of your LRS(Liberalised Remittance Scheme)
METHOD OF PAYMENT: All payments should be in done in favor of “SKYLINK TRAVEL PVT LTD.” Please don't deposit cash in our account.
1) Payments may be made by visiting our office
For your convenience, we also have several Indian Rupee bank accounts. Please ensure that the cheques are timely delivered to our office for encashment since no documents would be delivered till the cheque is en- cashed. The payment for entire package has to be settled before the dateline. Please note that Cheque Bouncing Charges will be Rs.600/- OR AS PER ACTUALS
BANK NAME: ICICI BANK LTD |BRANCH CONNAUGHT PLACE, NEW DELHI-110001 ACCOUNT NUMBER 000705028555 | IFSC Code:ICIC0000007
BANK NAME: KOTAK MAHINDRA BANK LTD. |BRANCH G 39 CONNAUGHT CIRCUS NEW DELHI-110001 |ACCOUNT NUMBER 2011221016 |IFSC Code: KKBK0000214
BANK NAME :BANK OF BARODA | BRANCH NARAINA ,NEW DELHI-110028|ACCOUNT NUMBER 07920200000888 | IFSC Code:BARB0INDNAR
2) Online Payment by clicking on link : Merchant Fees/Bank Charges: Credit card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking/ Wallets - 2.36% extra above payable Amount & 3.5% for Amex Cards /Diners card will be charged( no charge on UPI)
For Foreign Nationals: If International Credit Card from abroad then 3.75% will be applicable on the total amount payable
2) Online Payment by clicking on link : Merchant Fees/Bank Charges: Credit card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking/ Wallets - 2.75% extra above payable Amount & 3.5% for Amex Cards /Diners card will be charged( no charge on UPI)
For Foreign Nationals: If International Credit Card from abroad then 3.75% will be applicable on the total amount payable
3) UPI: skylinktravelindia@kotak
UPI: skylinktravelpltd@icici (Transaction Limit of ICICI UPI Rs. 1,00,000/- Per Day from One Account)
*** Kindly send us the receipt of payment deposit through email or watsapp.
1.2 nights accommodation /ACCOMMODATION OPTIONS
Standard Hotel Category = Evenia Rocafort or similar 3*
Superior Hotel Category = Hotel Condes de Barcelona or similar 4*
2.MEALS: 2 breakfasts
3.TRANSPORT: Arrival and departure transfer from and to airport , train station or port of Barcelona
ENTRANCE FEES AND ACTIVITIES:
4.All entrance fees and activities mentioned in the itinerary: Hop on-off 1 day
Day 1: On arrival at the airport, head to the Arrivals hall where you will find a driver holding a sign with your name on it
Day 3: You will be informed of the pick-up time for the departure transfer on site
Hop-on hop-off bus: There are 2 routes: East and West. Depending on the season, it can take buses anything between 5 to 25 minutes to reach a stop, and each route takes approximately 2 hours to complete.
East/Green Route: Plaça Catalunya, Cathedral-Barri Gotic (Old City), Port Vell, Catalan History Museum, Barceloneta, Port Olympic, Bogatell BEach, Nova Mar Bella, Forum, Glories-Torre Agbar, Sagrada Familia, Recinte Modernista St. Pau, Park Guell, Tibidabo, La Pedrera, Casa Batllo.
Please note that in winter (2 November to 25 March) these stops are replaced by Ciutadella-Zoo, National Theatre-Auditorium.
West/Orange Route: Plaça Catalunya, Arc de Triomf, El Born-Ciutadella-Zoo, Passeig Colom, World Trade Centre, Miramar Gardens, Joan Miro Foundation, Olympic Area, MNAC (National Art Museum of Catalonia), Poble Espanyol, Caixa Forum-Mies Van Der Rohe Pavilion, Placa d’ Espanya, Sants Station, Camp Nou (F.C. Barcelona stadium), Plaça Pius XII-Palau Reial-Guell Pavilions-Pedralbes Monastery, l’Illa Diagonal, Av. Diagonal, La Pedrera, Casa Batllo, Placa Catalunya.
Departure time: Winter: 9:00 – 19:00 / Summer: 9:00 – 20:00
Departure and arrival point: Plaça Catalunya or any of the above mentioned stops
Duration: 2 hours approx. each route
Frequency: Daily, every 5-25 min depending on the season
Meeting point for Aquarium: Hop-on hop-off stop: Port Vell (East/ Green Route). Opening time: 10:00 – 19:00, except from 1 June to 30 September, when it remains open till 21:00. Entrance open until one hour before closing time. Remember to bring the voucher and a valid photo ID with you.
We recommend arriving at the indicated meeting points 15 minutes before departure time.
Please note that local conditions prevalent at the time of travel may result in modifications to tour contents without prior notice.
1.Items of a personal nature such as alcoholic drinks, laundry, drinks and meals not stated explicitly in the programme
2.Any others expenses which are not mentioned in the included section
National or International flights
3.Entrance tickets to any venue, museum or activity not mentioned
4.Barcelona tourist tax
5.Ticket to Aquarium
1. GST Inclusive & TCS 5% as applicable . TCS Amount collected shall reflect in Form 26AS of the person of which PAN is provided which can be claimed while filling their Income tax return. Without submission of PAN card 10% of TCS will be applicable.
2. Visa on arrival or Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ /Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees/Admission Tickets/Guide Charges unless stated
5. Insurance, Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check-In & Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check in.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers/ Airfare/Train Fare unless specified.
9. Breakfast /Meals missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like Covid or any act of God, rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- 36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
- Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
Know before you go
Minimum age of passengers is: 10