1N Genting Highlands, 2N Kuala Lumpur
1NGenting, 2NKUL,Breakfast,2 Dinners,CableCar,Transfers,KUL Tour
If you are looking for a travel package to relax and at the same time indulge, then the Malaysia tour package is perfect for you! Malaysian weather doesn't seem to vary much, with a rather high humidity all year round. Treat yourself to a Malaysia tour package anytime between February to early October. With the Chinese New Year and the Hindu celebrations of Thaipusam, February is the month of festivities, hence making it very favorable for visitors. Post the rainy season, the country drapes up and makes for a beautiful sight, with a vibrant green countryside and enthralling waterfalls - a highlight of a Malaysian tour package.
Kuala Lumpur Overview
The capital city is a place to look out for earmarked by culinary exploits and a culture as diverse. A tour of the city could be availed as part of any Malaysia tour package. The colorfully chaotic Central Market sells handcrafted artifacts and is a big hit with tourists, while the towering Petronas twin towers adds up to the city skyline! The city is lined in Colonial architecture highlighted in the Merdeka Square, and the famous Chinatown bustles with people and business. In Kuala Lumpur’s urban face, the Golden Triangle, Petronas Twin Towers still stands out as an unusual benchmark of Malaysia’s modern architecture.
Covered in a 100 million year old majestic rainforest, Genting is a cool hill station tucked away in the Titiwangsa Mountains. Just an hour away from Kuala Lumpur, Genting is a major tourist attraction with theme parks, casinos, as well one of the largest strawberry farms; and this could even be covered within some of the cheapest Singapore-Malaysia tour packages. The theme park in Pahang is perched atop the Gunung Ullu Kali peak, and on a clear sunny day, the lush valleys stretching towards Kuala Lumpur make for a breathtaking sight! The night life of Genting is quite happening and it is joked that Genting is Malaysia’s wholesome version of sin-city Las Vegas! It is the only place in Malaysia where gambling is legal and could be enjoyed within a cheap Malaysia tour package as well.
TENTATIVE TOUR PLAN:
Day 1: KUL –GENTING – CABLE CAR– Arrive Kuala Lumpur. Meet with our representative & proceed to Genting Highlands check in to the hotel and spend the rest of the day enjoying the hotel, the casino, the theme park. Overnight stay hotel. Overnight at hotel. Meals: No Meals.
Day 2: GENTING - HALF DAY CITY TOUR -KUL (DINNER COUPON)–Welcome to Kuala Lumpur - a paradise for shoppers, Mecca for food lovers and every partygoers dream. Upon arrival at Kuala Lumpur, transferred to the hotel and check in (Standard check in time 1300 hours). City Tour of Kuala Lumpur >>Experience the historic sites and monuments the city has to offer. Kuala Lumpur-affectionately called as "KL”, offers a variety of historic sites and monuments including the Jamek Mosque, the oldest Mosque located at the confluence of two rivers, King's Palace, National Museum, and you will also pass by the Parliament House, Supreme Court with its unique Moorish architecture (Sultan Abdul Samad building), and the Independent Square. Stop for a quick photo near Petronas Twin Tower and then head to the Kuala Lumpur Tower to enjoy the bird’s eye view of the city. Later in the night proceed for Dinner(No Transfers). Overnight stay at Hotel. Meals: Breakfast, Dinner.
Day 3: KUALA LUMPUR- DINNER COUPON : After Breakfast. Day free at leisure. And at night you can chose night tour (at an extra cost) KL Tower including dinner visit to Asia 2nd Tallest KL Tower observatory entrances, Set Dinner at Indian fine dining restaurant, Mesmerizing night illuminating view of tallest Petronas Twin tower photostop & lively china town shopping. Pick up time – 7.00 pm. Overnight at Hotel. Meals: Breakfast, Dinner(No Transfers).
Day 4: DEPARTURE KUALA LUMPUR- Enjoy breakfast at the hotel. Check out the hotel. Free till departure transfer to Airport (pick up time is 4 hours prior to flight departure time). Meals: Breakfast
Note: Above Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date & Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered.These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard &alterate flight option will be made with availability .
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified. Extra Bed is inclusive in Kul Hotels only. In Genting stay only include a
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
10.Standard hotel check-in time for domestic and international hotels is from 1400 hours to 1600 hours and check-out time is 1000 hours to 1200 hours. Complimentary early check-in or late check-out will be subject to availability at the discretion of the hotel.
1. Return Economy Airfare (Sub to Availability)
2. 2 Nights stay in Kuala Lumpur with Daily Breakfast
3. 1 Night stay in Genting Highland with Daily Breakfast
4. Meet & Greet by english speaking captain
5. All Transfer (Kl International Airport – Gen – Kul – Kl International Airport on SIC Basis)
6. Enroute Half Day KUL City tour on SIC@1300hrs
Visit Stop: King’s Palace, National Monument, Independence Square, KL Twin Tower (photo stop only) Chocalate Wholesale shop
Pass by: National Mosque, National Railway Station, High Court, KL Tower Photo – stop: KLCC Petronas Twin Tower
7. 2 way Genting Skyway cable car – subject to maintenance & weather condition
8. 2 Indian Dinner Coupons in Kuala Lumpur (without transfers)
9. Upgrade Room to Other Resort in Genting :
Resort Hotel 4* (Deluxe)-Single :INR 1800, Twin: INR 900 ,Child :INR 300
Theme Park 3* (Quad)- Twin: INR2600 ,Child : NIL
10. GST Inclusive
Value Add On Extra Cost:
1. Malaysia E-Visa Offer (Valid from 1 April '18 till further notice/sub to change): Tourist Visa Charges INR 2500 per person per adult/child for single entry 15 days.
2. Observation Deck Ticket INR 800 per adult/ INR 600 per child
3. KUL Night Tour with Indian dinner & KL Tower Observation Deck Ticket on private basis@ 1730hrs: INR 3500 per adult/ INR2900 per child
4. Upgrade this package to Private Vehicle for transfers (KUL APT-Genting -KUL-Half Day Tour-KUL Apt) :INR 2900 per person.
5. Upgrade to Sunway Lagoon with all park ticket on private basis@ 0930hrs-1730hrs: INR 3600per adult/child
*Excludes Bungy Jump, Go Kart, G-Force X
*Mid Night Surcharge for Transfers between 2200Hrs-0700hrs (No SIC transfers are available during these hours)
Based on 2 pax: INR 1500 per person
Based on 3-4 pax: INR 1200 per person
Based on5-7 pax: INR 600 per person
1. GST Extra on Total Billing unless specified
2. Visa on arrival or Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ /Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
5. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In & Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check in.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers/ Airfare/Train Fare unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- 36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
- Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
Best time to Visit:-
The best time to visit the beaches on the east coast is from March to September since it is typically drier than the rest of Malaysia during this time. For the west coast, visit from November to August as the heaviest showers are from September to October. Snorkelling and diving.
Other Important Note
- All Hotels will impose Tourism Tax & Heritage Fee in MYR based on hotel category. Upon Check into a hotel, the hotel will collect Tourism Tax from guest directly.
- ADULT TRIPLE /CHILD WITH BED include extra bed in KUL & ONLY B’fast in Genting Hotels (no extra bed in genting).
- KUL>>SIC transfers are available for pick up between 0600-1800 hrs only otherwise PVT Transfer will be charged+ MIDNIGHT SURCHARGE APPLIES FOR TRANSFERS BETWEEN 2200HRS-0700 HRS (DEP PICK UP FROM KUL /SUNWAY HOTEL 4 HRS BEFORE FLIGHT TIME.
- Only 2 Standard sized luggage are allowed per person in KUL / GENTING