4N Stay, All Inclusive,Speedboat Airport Transfers(45 mins), Candlelit Dinner, Insurance
Adaaran Club Rannalhi sits exclusively at the tip of the South Male atoll within the exotic collection of islands known as the Maldives. Its unique location offers access to pristine beaches, excellent scuba diving opportunities and a relaxed environment with easy access to the capital city of Male. Bask in the golden sun and frolic on the soft sands as you experience friendly Maldivian hospitality. Enjoy exciting activities such as windsurfing, canoeing and fishing. Location: South Male' Atoll, Distance: 34 kms, Numbers of Rooms: 130, Transfer time: 45 mins by Speedboat.
Maldives Overview:- The Maldives consists of 1,190 islands located in the Indian Ocean, southwest of India. They offer seclusion, breathtaking ocean views, and the most luxurious overwater villas in the World. Amazing scuba diving, snorkeling, and surfing help make the Maldives a unique and fantastic beach destination.
Tentative Tour Plan:-
Day 1 Maldives:
Welcome to the tropical paradise of Maldives! Upon arrival, get transferred by a speedboat/means of transport provided by Skylink to your resort and check-in to your room. Spend the day relaxing and admiring the views of crystal clear waters ebbing sandy beaches. Overnight at hotel. (Meals: Dinner)
Day 2 Maldives:
After breakfast. Day free at leisure. Overnight at hotel. (Meals: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
Day 3 Maldives:
After breakfast, choose from a relaxing aroma therapy treatment or a rejuvenating body spa wellness package. After a relaxing day, enjoy a comfortable. Overnight at hotel.(Meals: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
Day 4 Maldives:
After breakfast. explore watersports activities in resort like Snorkeling, Paddle Sports, Catamaran Sailing, Motorized & Windsurfing. Overnight at hotel. (Meals: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
Day 5 Maldives:
Enjoy breakfast at the hotel and then check-out. A speed boat will await you for your transfer to the airport. Fly back home with wonderful memories of an amazing trip organized By Skylink! (Meals: Breakfast)
Note : Above suggested Itinerary is just indicative & do not consider it as a final schedule.Date & Time of Tours can be changed by local agent/guide/Tour Operator.
1.Our International Readymade Packages are valid for Only Indian Nationals unless specified or customized for other nationalities.
2.Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
3. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
4. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which our Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
5. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard & alternate flight option will be made with availability.
6. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the room with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below11yrs) are travelling together.
9. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in INR/US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
10. Standard hotel check-in time for domestic and international hotels is from 1400 hours to 1600 hours and check-out time is 1000 hours to 1200 hours. Complimentary early check-in or late check-out will be subject to availability at the discretion of the hotel.
11. Late payment interest @24% per annum shall be charged on all outstanding bills after due date.
12. Booking Terms and Conditions mentioned in Skylink Booking Form immediately applies with effect from the day of acceptance received on the email or wats app weather it is duly signed or not before making the payment.
1. Assistance at the airport by Hotel representatives
2. Welcome drink on arrival
3. 4 Nights stay on twin sharing as per selection
4. Meal Plan All Inclusive: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
5. 45 Mins by Speedboat transfer - Airport/ Resort /Airport -Combined Transfers
6. Complimentary Wi-Fi
7. Rates are inclusive of Green Tax @ US$6 per person (for adult and child) and 12% GST
8. Premium Travel Insurance (For 7Days) (Coverage: Isolation Facility Charges @ U$ 150 per day limit, Emergency Medical Charges, Transportation Charges, Interment)
9. GST Inclusive
- Fruit Basket, Bed Decoration & Outdoor Candlelit Dinner (weather permitting). (For wedding not older than 6 months)
(To be informed at the time of booking and wedding certificate copy to be submitted and the travel should be within 6 months from date of marriage)
*Add on Benefits All Inclusive Package (Sub to Change & Hotel Policy):-*
*All Inclusive Meals at the Main Restaurant*
Breakfast Buffet 07:30 - 09:30Hrs
Lunch Buffet 12:30 - 14:30Hrs
Dinner Buffet 19:30 - 21:30Hrs
*Snacks are served buffet style at the Cocktail Bar during the following hours:*
Tea, Coffee, Ice Tea, Cordials, Water 09:30 - 00.00Hrs
Snacks 10:30 - 11:30Hrs
Tea & Cakes 16:30 - 18:00Hrs
Midnight Snack 23:00 - 00:00Hrs
*All Inclusive Outlets and Entitled Beverages:*
All Inclusive beverages are served only at the following outlets,
Nika Bar - 10:00 - 00:00Hrs
Cocktail Bar - 09:00 - 00:00Hrs
Main Restaurant - (During Lunch and Dinner only)
*All Inclusive Beverage Package:*
Whiskey, Brandy, Gin, Vodka, Rum, Draft Beer, House Wine Red/White, Soft drinks, Coke, Diet Coke, Fanta, Sprite, Bitter Lemon, Soda Water and Tonic Water, Tea and coffee, Cordials, Selected cocktails
All beverages are served by the glass.
*Value Add On (Sub to Change & Hotel Policy):-*
- 25% discount on Spa treatments (This will be deducted from the final spa bill).
- 10% discount on the Excursion bill (This will be deducted from the final extra bill).
*Meal Plan Reduction (to be reduced From All Inclusive rates) - ROE Applies*
- All Inclusive to Full Board reduction – USD 30/INR 2250 per person
- All Inclusive to Full Board reduction – USD 40/INR 3000 per person
1. GST Inclusive
2. Visa on arrival or Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ /Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Gala Dinner/ Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
5. Insurance, Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check-In & Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check in.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers/ Airfare/Train Fare unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by
the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting
& ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
13. TCS 5% Additional on Total Package Value ( you can claim while filling ITR)
-36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
-Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
-Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
- Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
*Note:*Below conditions to travel to Maldives (Subject to change by the authority)*
- On Arrival to Maldives: Passengers entering into Maldives are required to present COVID- l9 Negative PCR Test Results, with the sample taken 72Hrs prior to departure counting from the first port of embarkation en-route to the Maldives.
- On Departure from Maldives: Negative PCR Result is MANDATORY when departing from Maldives at Resort. PCR Test Extra Charges: @ U$ 75-110 per person (subject to change)
- “In accordance to health requirements all travelers travelling to Maldives are required to submit an online Self declarative Health Declaration via https://imuga.immigration.gov.mv within 24 hours prior their Arrival & departure TO and FROM Maldives.” – Heath Protection Agency.
- When returning back to India, within 24 hours prior to check in have to fill the Air Suvidha Self Declaration Form To be Mandatorily for all Passengers to India https://www.newdelhiairport.in/airsuvidha/apho-registration.