3N Almaty, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, City Tour, Shymbulak by Cable car, Shopping
Shymbulak, also known as Chimbulak is a ski resort near Almaty. It is the largest ski resort in Central Asia. In this package you explore City tour Almaty, you will see its main attractions as well: The Central State Museum of the Republic of Kazakhstan, the Presidential Residence, the Republic Square and the Independence Monument, the Theater of Opera and Ballet named after Abai, Astana Square, Central Mosque, Shymbulak by Cable car to 1st level, Shopping at Mega Mall, much more...
Almaty Overview: Almaty is the largest city in Kazakhstan. The city is still the centre of commerce for Kazakhstan, with the stock exchange and largest banks located there including Kazkommertsbank, which is the largest bank in Kazakhstan, and one of the largest players in Central Asia. The Stock exchange is the largest in Central Asia and is responsible for a large proportion of the Countries economy.
Tentative Tour Plan:-
11:35 Departure from Delhi by flight KC 908 Air Astana
15:50 Arrival in Almaty, meeting at the airport and transfer to hotel
20:00-22:00 Dinner in Indian restaurant
Breakfast in hotel
11:00-13:00 Sight - seeing
Starting point of excursion – hotel of stay.
The excursion starts from the center of Almaty. You will get acquainted with the history of the origin and development of the southern capital of Kazakhstan, and you will see its main attractions as well: The Central State Museum of the Republic of Kazakhstan, the Presidential Residence, the Republic Square and the Independence Monument, the Theater of Opera and Ballet named after Abai, Astana Square, Railway Station, Central Mosque, Park of 28 Panfilov guardsmen, Abai Square and the Palace of the Republic.
13:00-14:00 Lunch in Indian restaurant
15:00 -18:00 Shopping
18:00 Transfer to hotel
20:00-22:00 Dinner in Indian Restaurant
Breakfast in hotel
10:00-13:00 Shymbulak by cable car to 1st level
Excursion gives you a wonderful opportunity to get acquainted with the most beautiful mountains of Zailiyskiy Alatau, surrounding the city of Almaty.
The first stop awaits you in the Medeo natural boundary, where you see the dam that protects the city from the devastating mudflows that form on the tops of the Western Tien Shan.
Further, the tour route will take you to a height of 2300 meters above sea level, where the ski resort Shymbulak is located, and which is considered to be one of the best ski bases in the territory of the CIS.
13:00-14:00 Lunch in Indian restaurant
14:00-19:00 Shopping at Mega Mall
Option. Or maybe you would like enjoy Casino… It is special casino space not far from Almaty, about 1 hour by transfer, where you can relax and check your success. Transfer to casino can be also provided by request for additional payment
19:00-21:00 Dinner in Indian Restaurant
04:30 Transfer from the hotel to the airport
07:10 Flight Almaty-Delhi, flight KC 907 airline Air Astana
10:25 Arrival in Delhi
Note: Above Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date & Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which our Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard & alternate flight option will be made with availability.
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
10. Standard hotel check-in time for domestic and international hotels is from 1400 hours to 1600 hours and check-out time is 1000 hours to 1200 hours. Complimentary early check-in or late check-out will be subject to availability at the discretion of the hotel.
1. 3 Nights stay in Almaty with Breakfast
2. 2 Lunches & 3 Dinners in Indian Restaurant
3. Transfers and transportation services according to the program
4. City tour in Almaty
5. Shymbulak by Cable car to 1st level
6. Excursions according to the program with a guide
7. Entrance tickets and environmental fees according to the program
8. Water during excursions (2 bottles)
9. Visa Invitation
1. GST Extra on Total Billing unless specified
2. Visa on arrival or Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ /Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
5. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In & Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check in.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers/ Airfare/Train Fare unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- 36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
- Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
Best time to visit:-
The best time to visit Almaty is between the months of June to September when the temperature remains moderate and it also a pleasant sightseeing opportunity to the tourists. April is the wettest month and snow falls during the month of December making it ideal for skating and skiing.