3N stay with Breakfast, Return Airport transfers on PVT
Ize Resort-Walking distance to Seminyak Square, restaurants, bars and shopping. Modern hotel, located in the heart of the lively and fashionable suburb. We accept advance payment in India or your guests can pay at the hotel & The Amala Bali- Located at an upmarket area with good quality shopping and eateries. Resort has pool villas, does not allow extra bed and child below 12 yrs. Best time to visit: High season is during the months of July and August. However, for many reasons, best time to come to Bali is April, May, June and September, just before and just before and just after high season.
Tentative Tour Plan:
Day 1 Arrive Bali:
Welcome to one of the most beautiful places in the world-Bali! On arriving at Denpasar Bali Airport, the local tour co-ordinator will meet and assist you for your transfer to the hotel. On arriving at the hotel, check-in and relax in your room. The day is free to relax, refresh and get acquainted to the area at your own pace. Stay overnight at hotel in Bali.
Day 2 Bali - Optional Tour (at an extra cost) Tanjung Benoa (1 x Banana Boat) + Uluwatu Temple
Breakfast at Hotel, Pick up at 10:00 Hrs from the lobby for Water Sports at Tanjung Benoa (1x Banana Boat ride Incl. in the package). Bali Uluwatu Tours is an Bali Full Day Tour Package to Visit Uluwatu Temple with sunset view facing to the Indian ocean and watching the beautiful Kecak and Fire Dance Performance near the temple. Uluwatu Temple is amazing temple sits on 70 meter protuding cliff with some group monkey nearby. Overnight at hotel.
Day 3 Bali - Optional Tour (at an extra cost) White Water Rafting SIC
Breakfast at Hotel, Pick up at 10:00 Hrs from the Hotel Lobby for White water rafting, Bali white water rafting invites you to ride the raft on the river along the 14 km. Enjoy the greatest point of Telaga waja river for your fun to be memorable day in Bali and then you take also Bali Coffee.
Day 4 Bali Departure
After Breakfast, Return Home with Wonderful Memories Enjoy a lazed up morning in your cozy bed followed by an extensive breakfast, check out from the hotel and see if you have time left to enjoy some more last time sightseeing in the nearby areas. Catch your transfer from hotel lobby to get to the airport for your return flight to Delhi. On your return, we would like to receive your feedback about the trip.
Note: Above Itinerary is just indicative & do not consider it as a final schedule. Date & Time of Tours can be changed by local agent/guide/Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travelers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached. Skylink will not bear the cancellation on Air ticket, Hotel, Excursion,transfer etc.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard &alternate flight option will be made with availability .
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. Hill stations Bookings within India :
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters .
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
11. Check in / Check out. Most hotels worldwide observe 1400-1600 Hrs. as Check-in time & 1000-1200 Hrs. as Check out time. If the Tourist/Group arrival is before or departure is after the normal check-in or check-out time, the Company is not responsible for additional charges levied by the hotel or travel component supplier and such charges are to be settled by the Tourist/Group directly with the hotel or travel components supplier.
1. Economy Class Return Airfare (DELHI-BALI-DELHI BY AIR) (Sub to availability)
2. 3 Nights Bali accommodation
3. Daily Breakfast
4. Arrival Departure transfers on Private Basis
Add on Sightseeing Combo INR 5500 per person
1. White Water Rafting with local lunch on SIC
2. Full Day 1 X Banana Boat Ride at Tanjung Benoa for water sport + Uluwatu Temple Tour on PVT basis
BEST BUY Tours for BALI (Min 2 Pax) - SIC transfers Inclusive
1)120 mins Balinese Massage at Bali Orchid Spa (Regular) Rs. 2400 p.p.
2)120 mins Balinese Massage at The Banjar Spa (Luxury) Rs. 3200p.p.
3) Bounty Sunset Dinner Cruise Rs.3800 p.p.
4) Kintamani Sunrise Trekking Rs. 3900 p.p.
5) Odyssey Submarine Tour(Incl Buffet Lunch) Rs. 6400 p.p.
6) Dolphin watching Tour: 6700 p.p
7)Lembongan Island Beach Club Cruise by Bali Hai Rs. 7200 p.p.
8) HD Night Safari inclusive of BBQ Dinner with PVT transfer Rs. 7300 p.p.
Watersports at Tanjung Benoa: SIC Transfers Inclusive
• Parasailing Rs. 1150 p.p
• Tubing Ride Rs. 1150 p.p
• Jet ski Rs. 1350 p.p.
• Fly Fish Rs. 1500 p.p.
• Wake Board Rs. 1890 p.p.
• Snorkeling + Glass Bottom Boat Rs. 2400 p.p.
• Turtle Farm Visit + Glass Bottom Boat Rs. 1400 p.p.
• Dolphin Tour Rs. 6790 p.p.
• Under Sea Walker Rs. 3100 p.p.
• Scuba Diving – 1 dive Rs. 2800 p.p.
– 2 dive Rs. 4200 p.p
1. GST Extra on Total Billing
2. Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
5. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check In at Hotel.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges,Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours ( especially applicable for Indian Itineraries ) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
- 36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
Visa Information (Sub to Change):-
Bali does have Visa on Arrival facility for Indians. The cost of the visa is US$25. This visa is valid for up to 30 days stay in Indonesia and extendable for another 30 days. Ensure that your passport is valid for at least another 6 months and should have enough space for the visa sticker.