3N Baku,Breakfast, Airport Transfers,Visa Charges, Baku & Gobustan Tour
Selling itself as the 'Land of Fire', Azerbaijan (Azrbaycan) is a tangle of contradictions and contrasts. Neither Europe nor Asia, it's a nexus of ancient historical empires, but also a new nation rapidly transforming itself with a super-charged gust of petro-spending.In the surrounding semi-desert are mud volcanoes and curious fire phenomena. Yet barely three hours drive away, timeless rural villages, clad in lush orchards and backed by the soaring Great Caucasus mountains are a dramatic contrast. In most such places, foreigners remain a great rarity, but in return for a degree of linguistic dexterity, you'll find a seam of hospitality.
Azerbaijan Overview :Azerbaijan, the Land of Fire, combines the historical, mysterious and exotic with hospitable locals who can never do enough to help a tourist. The government recently made it easier to visit Azerbaijan by introducing an eVisa and after oil prices fell, the country suddenly became a very affordable destination. Here are a few reasons to visit this little-explored nation in the Caucasus.
2) The Azerbaijan eVisa
4) The locals
5) Mountain villages
6) The Azerbaijan grand prix
7) The historical, traditional and modern
8)Azerbaijan tea culture
9) Traditional Carpets
Tentative Tour Plan:
Day 1 Arrive in Baku : Panoramic Tour
Arrival at Airport .Transfer from Airport to Restaurant. Drive to Hotel. Check inn Hotel.
Our tour program starts with Panoramic Tour Highland Park-Alley of Martyrs, The National Assembly- also transliterated as Milli Majlis, Flame towers- the tallest skyscraper in Baku .Later you will visit Baku Crystal Hall - an indoor arena in Baku, Azerbaijan. Located on the coast of Baku near National Flag Square, construction of the arena began in August 2011 and finished in April 2012—in time for it to host its first major event, the 2012 edition of the Eurovision Song Contest .
Walking through Baku Boulevard which stretches along a south-facing bay on the Caspian Sea. It traditionally starts at Freedom Square continuing west to the Old City and beyond. Since 2012, the YeniBulvar (New Boulevard) has virtually doubled the length to 3.75 km.
Back to Baku.
Day 2 Baku - Old part of Baku city
Breakfast in Hotel .Drive to FIRE WORSHIPPERS’ TEMPLE- The most famous fire temple is the well-preserved temple Ateshgah (the Fire Place) in Surakhany, The temple was built over a pocket of natural gas that fuelled a vent providing an eternal fire.
Trip to FIRE MOUNTAIN ;Yanardag -a mountain on Absheron peninsula, 25 km from north of Baku.Literally, word-Yanardag means Blazing mountain .Blazing bodies of flame dance on stones and floor. Yanardag is a natural gas fire which blazes continuously on a hillside on the Absheron Peninsula on the Caspian Sea near Baku, the capital of Azerbaijan, which itself is known as the land of fire.
Departure to Old City or Inner City is the historical core of Baku, the capital of Azerbaijan. The Old City is the most ancient part of Baku, which is surrounded by walls were well protected. In 2007, the Old City had a population of about 3000 people. In December 2000, the Old City of Baku, including the Palace of the Shirvanshah (side observe) and Maiden Tower (side observe), became
the first location in Azerbaijan to be classified as a World Heritage Site by UNESCO.
Nizami Street known for shopping. The street's history could be traced back to Baku's town-planning project of 1864. The street runs through the city's downtown from west to east. It begins from Abdulla Shaig Street, in mountainous part of the city and ends at railroad bed on SabitOrujov Street, near a monument to Shah Ismail Khatai in “Black City”. Total length of the street is 3,538 m.
Fountains Square is a public square in downtown Baku, capital of Azerbaijan. The square was previously called Parapet and is often referenced to by the same name now. The name of the fountains square derives from the presence of dozens of fountains throughout the square first constructed during Soviet rule of Azerbaijan. The square is a public gathering place, especially after business hours and during the weekend. Back to hotel.
Day 3: Gobustan Tour
Breakfast in Hotel .Drive to Gobustan - is best known for being the home to the famous rock petroglyphs The area has been settled since the 8th millennium BC. It is known for hosting thousands of rock engravings spread over 100 square km depicting hunting scenes, people, ships, constellations and animals. Its oldest petroglyphs date from the 12th century BC. In 2007, UNESCO included the Gobustan Rock Art Cultural Landscape in the World Heritage list. The Gobustan State Reserve was featured during the Thirty-third Session of the Islamic Conference of Foreign Ministers. Our tour program continues with BibiHeibat Mosque -which a historical mosque in Baku, Azerbaijan. The existing structure, built in the 1990s, is a recreation of the mosque with the same name built in the 13th century by Shirvanshah Farrukhzad II Ibn Ashtan. Observation tour to Baku TV Tower - built in 1996, is a free standing concrete telecommunications
tower in Baku, Azerbaijan. With a height of 310 meters (1017 ft), it is the tallest structure in Azerbaijan and the tallest reinforced concrete building in Caucasus.The tower has become one of the most prominent landmarks of Baku, often in the establishing shot of films set in the city. Proceed to BOAT TOUR TO OBSERVE THE AMAZING VIEW OF “CITY OF WIND” (depends on weather conditions)
Day 4 Departure from Baku
Breakfast at hotel. Check out from the Hotel. Transfer to airport.
Note : Above Itinerary is just indicative & do not consider it as a final schedule. Date & Time of Tours can be changed by local agent/guide/Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travelers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard &alternate flight option will be made with availability .
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
10. Check in / Check out. Most hotels worldwide observe 1400-1600 Hrs. as Check-in time & 1000-1200 Hrs. as Check out time. If the Tourist/Group arrival is before or departure is after the normal check-in or check-out time, the Company is not responsible for additional charges levied by the hotel or travel component supplier and such charges are to be settled by the Tourist/Group directly with the hotel or travel components supplier.
1. 3 Night Accommodation in Hotel 3 nights in Baku including breakfast
2.Sightseeing In districts (Baku, Absheron, Gobustan)
3. Professional guideaccording to itinerary
4.Entrance fee for Ferris Wheel, Atehsgah, Yanardag, Gobustan 3D Museum
5. Visa Charge
6. 2 Bottle Water per person per day
7. All transfers according to program including airport transfers
8. English speaking driver/guide
1. GST Extra on Total Billing unless specified
2. Visa on arrival or Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ /Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
5. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In & Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check in.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers/ Airfare/Train Fare unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- 36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
- Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
Best Time To Visit Azerbaijan
April – June :From April to June, the lowlands of Azerbaijan are green and flowers in complete bloom. It is the perfect time to visit this region.
July:If you are interested to visit the mountains then July is the perfect time of the year. It is also the popular time for trekking in these mountains.
October:To visit Baku, summers should be avoided as it gets extremely hot and humid. October is the best time to visit Baku as the weather is prefect to venture out comfortably.