3N stay, All Inclusive Plan, Speedboat Transfers (20mins), Bottle of Sparkling Wine & Chocolate
Found within 20 minutes from Velana International Airport by speedboat, Centara Ras Fushi Resort & Spa Maldives is an adults-only retreat in North Male Atoll. Retreat in a tastefully designed ocean-side villa, perfect for barefoot living with the beach at your doorstep, or in an overwater villa with steps down to the shimmering lagoon. The resort is an exciting playground for snorkelling and water sports such as kite surfing, windsurfing, water skiing and catamaran sailing, while some of the top dive sites in the Maldives are reached within less than half an hour by dhoni.
Destination Overview: The Maldive Islands are a series of coral atolls built up from the crowns of a submerged ancient volcanic mountain range. All the islands are low-lying, none rising to more than 6 feet (1.8 metres) above sea level. One of the poorest countries in the world, Maldives has a developing economy based on fishing, tourism, boat building, and boat repairing.
Tentative Tour Plan:-
Day 1 Maldives:
Welcome to the tropical paradise of Maldives! Upon arrival, get transferred by a speedboat/means of transport provided by Skylink to your resort and check-in to your room. Spend the day relaxing and admiring the views of crystal clear waters ebbing sandy beaches. Overnight at hotel. (Meals: Dinner)
Day 2 Maldives:
After breakfast, choose from a relaxing aroma therapy treatment or a rejuvenating body spa wellness package. Or you can enjoy Watersports in your resort. Overnight at hotel.(Meals: Breakfast Lunch & Dinner)
Day 3 Maldives:
After breakfast, You may choose Maldives resort offers endless water recreation. Enjoy activities in resort like diving, snorkeling, boating, paddling and more. Overnight at hotel. (Meals: Breakfast)Overnight at hotel.(Meals: Breakfast Lunch & Dinner)
Day 4 Maldives:
Enjoy breakfast at the hotel and then check-out. A speed boat will await you for your transfer to the airport. Fly back home with wonderful memories of an amazing trip organized By Skylink! (Meals: Breakfast)
Note : Above suggested Itinerary is just indicative & do not consider it as a final schedule.Date & Time of Tours can be changed by local agent/guide/Tour Operator.
1.Our International Readymade Packages are valid for Only Indian Nationals unless specified or customized for other nationalities.
2.Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
3. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
4. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which our Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
5. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard & alternate flight option will be made with availability.
6. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the room with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below11yrs) are travelling together.
9. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in INR/US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
10. Standard hotel check-in time for domestic and international hotels is from 1400 hours to 1600 hours and check-out time is 1000 hours to 1200 hours. Complimentary early check-in or late check-out will be subject to availability at the discretion of the hotel.
11. Late payment interest @24% per annum shall be charged on all outstanding bills after due date.
12. Booking Terms and Conditions mentioned in Skylink Booking Form immediately applies with effect from the day of acceptance received on the email or wats app weather it is duly signed or not before making the payment.
1. Assistance at the airport by Hotel representatives
2. Welcome drink on arrival
3. 3 Nights stay on twin sharing as per selection
4. Meal Plan All Inclusive: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
5. 20Min Speedboat Transfers- Airport/ Resort /Airport -Combined Transfers
6. Rates are inclusive of Green Tax @ US$6 per person (for adult and child) and 12% GST and service charges
7. Travel Insurance (Below 60yrs) with Coverage of USD 50,000
8. GST Inclusive
- A bottle of Sparkling Wine
- Luxury Handmade chocolate served in-Villa per room per stay.
(Wedding Certificate no older than 6 months to be presented upon check-in)
*Add on Benefits (Sub to Change & Hotel Policy):-*
*All Inclusive Facilities:*
- Afternoon Tea service
- All day soft drinks and mineral water
- Open bar service including house pouring brands, wine (red, white, sparkling), beer, alcoholic beverages and a selection of cocktails between 11am – 11pm.
- Daily replenished minibar service including a selection of snacks, soft drinks and mixers, mineral water, chocolates, beer. Additional stock will incur a charge
- Non-motorized water sports & snorkeling equipment
- Wifi access
1. GST Included
2. Visa on arrival or Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ /Early Check in /Late Check Out/ Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
5. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In & Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check in.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers/ Airfare/Train Fare unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/ Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- 36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
- Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
Best time to Visit:
December - April: These months constitute summers in Maldives and is also the peak tourist season. Between December and April, the island boasts of dry weather. There will be little or no rain showers during this time, hence, making it ideal for tourists to travel.
Male Visa: For nationals of Indian Citizens, Maldives provide visa on arrival which is valid for 30 days. It is absolutely free and does not come with any hidden clauses. Anyone applying for the visa should have valid documents along with the passport.
*Note:*Below conditions to travel to Maldives (Subject to change by the authority)
- All tourist & other travellers arriving in Maldives must have a health document in English that confirms the tourist has a PCR test of Covid-19 with a negative result. The said PCR test has to be conducted within a maximum of 72hrs prior to departure to Maldives.
- The online Health Declaration Form should be filled and submitted within 24 hours prior to departure. This form is accessible on https://imuga.immigration.gov.mv/