3N Hoi An
3N Hoi An, Breakfast, Transfers, Full Day Hoi An, Full Day Bana Hill
Visit Hoi An Old Town - The old town was declared a World Heritage site by UNESCO in 1999 as a well-preserved example of a Southeast Asian trading port of the 15th to 19th centuries, with buildings that display a unique blend of local and foreign influences. You will visit Japanese bridge, old houses, museum, Phuc Kien pagoda. Afternoon taking boat on Thu Bon River to visiting handicraft village. Visit Ba Na Hills - King Mountain. The beautiful weather here is always cool. You will visit Dream Stream Cable car Station. After finishing the first cable car, you will visit France wine cellar, Golden Bridge, Linh Ung pagoda.
Hoi An Overview:-
Located about 30-minutes from Hoi An, Da Nang is a bigger city. When you to a plane to Hoi An you will fly into Da Nang. The city is famous for its Marble Mountains, great beaches, and a surfing scene. The city is popular among foreigners living here.
Tentative Tour Plan:-
DAY 1 : DA NANG ARRIVAL
On arrival, the tour guide will pick at the airport and transfer to hotel for check in. Overnight in Hoi An.
DAY 2 : FULLDAY HOI AN (Breakfast/Lunch Included)
Breakfast at hotel. Depart from Hotel - Visit Hoi An Old Town - The old town was declared a World Heritage site by UNESCO in 1999 as a well-preserved example of a Southeast Asian trading port of the 15th to 19th centuries, with buildings that display a unique blend of local and foreign influences. You will visit Japanese bridge, old houses, museum, Phuc Kien pagoda .... Lunch at local restaurant. Afternoon taking boat on Thu Bon River to visiting handicraft village. Free time for shopping. Overnight in Hoi An.
DAY 3 : FULLDAY BA NA HILL (Breakfast/Lunch Included)
Breakfast at hotel,
09:00 Pick up visitors at meeting point and start to visit Ba Na Hills - King Mountain. The beautiful weather here is always cool.
10:00 You will admire the high by the most modem cable car system in Southeast Asia. You will visit Dream Stream Cable car Station. After finishing the first cable car, you will visit France wine cellar, Golden Bridge, Linh Ung pagoda. You will see the panorama of Da Nang City.
11:00 Visit and play game at the Fantasy Park
12:00 Have a lunch and rest at the restaurant
13:00 Explore King Peak at an altitude 1.487m, you can see panorama view of the Hana Hills and Quang Nam - Da Nang on high. On the top of mountain have Linh Tu Pagoda that is a special temple construction.
15:00 Return Da Nang.
Free time on your own arrangement. Overnight in Hoi An.
DAY 4 : DA NANG DEPARTURE (Breakfast Included)
Breakfast at hotel, free time until transfer to the airport for flight departure.
Note : Above suggested Itinerary is just indicative & do not consider it as a final schedule.Date & Time of Tours can be changed by local agent/guide/Tour Operator.
1.Our International Readymade Packages are valid for Only Indian Nationals unless specified or customized for other nationalities.
2.Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
3. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
4. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which our Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
5. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard & alternate flight option will be made with availability.
6. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the room with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below11yrs) are travelling together.
8. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in INR/US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
9. Standard hotel check-in time for domestic and international hotels is from 1400 hours to 1600 hours and check-out time is 1000 hours to 1200 hours. Complimentary early check-in or late check-out will be subject to availability at the discretion of the hotel.
10. Late payment interest @24% per annum shall be charged on all outstanding bills after due date.
11. Booking Terms and Conditions mentioned in Skylink Booking Form immediately applies with effect from the day of acceptance received on the email or wats app weather it is duly signed or not before making the payment.
1. 03 Nights stay in Hoi An with breakfast
2. Private return A/C transportation with driver only
3. City tour package with English/ French Speaking Guide
4. Admission fees as indicated in the program
5. Cable car to Ba Na hills
6. 02 set lunches will be provided at a nice local restaurant ( beverage is excluded )
7. Complimentary bottle of mineral water & wet tissue during day tour & arrival airport meeting
1. GST Extra on Total Billing unless specified
2. Visa on arrival or Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ /Early Check in /Late Check Out/ Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
5. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In & Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check in.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers/ Airfare/Train Fare unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/ Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- 36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
- Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
Best time to visit Vietnam:
When deciding the best time to visit Vietnam, consider the country’s tropical monsoon climate, dominated by the south or southwesterly monsoon from May to September and the northeast monsoon from October to April. The southern summer monsoon brings rain to the two deltas and west-facing slopes, while the cold winter monsoon picks up moisture over the Gulf of Tonkin and dumps it along the central coast and the eastern edge of the central highlands.