3N,B'fast,2 Dinners, City Tour, Desert Safari, Dhow Cruise,BurjKhalifa , PVT Transfers,Visa & Ins
Welcome Dubai!!! In Dubai you will stay for 3 Nights 4 Days. You will be explore Dhow Cruise, City tour. Places to visit include the magnificent Jumeirah Mosque, World Trade Centre, palaces, the fascinating Dubai Museum, Desert Safari, much more. The best time to visit Dubai is during the winter months, from November to April. January and February see heavy tourist traffic because of the Dubai Shopping Festival, which makes the city come alive.
Dubai, one of the biggest and most attractive Emirate in the United Arab Emirates is a visual treat to every tourist with the number of activities and entertainment that are available for all age groups. There is something that Dubai has to offer for everyone who is visiting when it comes to entertainment, food and budget. Dubai is also said to be the most tourist friendly destination because it hosts various nationalities all at once as it is an important business hub in the world.
Tentative Tour Plan:-
Day 1 Arrival Dubai -
On Arrival at Dubai Airport meet & greet with our representative & transfer to Dubai Hotel. Dhow Cruise with Dinner onboard. Overnight at Hotel. (Meals: Dinner)
Day 2 Dubai- City Tour with Burj Khalifa 124th Floor Tickets & Dubai Mall Visit
Half-day Dubai Sightseeing Tour is a perfectly curated city tour of Dubai where you will get to experience the glitz and glams. Stroll around the city and admire the iconic engineering marvels like Burj Al Arab, Burj Khalifa. Capture the best views of Dubai from a 360 Degree Viewing Deck on the 124th floor of Burj Khalifa. Spend the rest of the evening in one of the largest shopping malls in the world ‘Dubai Mall’. With this half-day city tour discover the best attractions of Dubai and learn about the new additions to the ever-growing city.
Day 3 Dubai-Morning Shopping on your own + Afternoon Desert Safari with BBQ Dinner
Enjoy a scrumptious breakfast at the hotel, spend the day at leisure, or go for shopping in the swanky malls or MEENA BAZAR. At 3pm, get ready for pick up for Desert Safari & experience the essence of Dubai on a Desert Safari and enjoy a camel ride or Heena painting and belly dancing. Mark an end to a fun-filled day with a scrumptious barbecue dinner. Overnight stay at the hotel. (Meals: Breakfast & Dinner)
Day 4 Departure from Dubai
After breakfast, check out from the hotel
Later you have Choice any 1 tour from Value Add on offer: Donut Ride Or Yellow Boats Dubai 60 Min Dubai Marina Tour, later back to hotel
Thereafter, pick up from the hotel and take a transfer to the airport to board your return flight as per flight schedule. (Meals: Breakfast)
Note : Above Itinerary is just indicative & do not consider it as a final schedule. Date & Time of Tours can be changed by local agent/guide/Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which our Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard & alternate flight option will be made with availability.
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or Minimum documentation amount (INR 5900) for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. Hill stations Bookings within India :
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters .
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. CURRENCY : The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in INR/US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
11. Standard hotel check-in time for domestic and international hotels is from 1400 hours to 1600 hours and check-out time is 1000 hours to 1200 hours. Complimentary early check-in or late check-out will be subject to availability at the discretion of the hotel.
12. Late payment interest @24% per annum shall be charged on all outstanding bills after due date.
13. Booking Terms and Conditions mentioned in Skylink Booking Form immediately applies with effect from the day of acceptance received on the email or wats app weather it is duly signed or not before making the payment.
14. AMENDMENT : Once the booking is confirmed, in case of any subsequent amendments prior to travel or during travel will incur a fee as per change.
1. 3 Nights & 4 Days stay in Dubai hotel as per selection of package
2. Daily Breakfast in hotel
3. Arrival & Departure transfers from Dubai Airport - Hotel - Dubai Airport on PVT Basis
4. Guided Half Day City Tour on SIC Basis
5. Burj Khalifa 124th Floor tickets
6. Dubai Mall Visit
7. Fountain Show
8. Desert Safari with camp activities and BBQ Dinner SIC Basis (Dune Bashing, Tanoura Dance, Belly Dancing)
6. Dhow Cruise with Dinner SIC Basis (Creek)
7. UAE 30 Days Single Entry Tourist Visa
8. Travel Insurance (Below 40years)
9. 5% Vat
10. All tours & transfers are on SIC basis
11. GST Inclusive
Value Add on :
1) Dinner Cruise in Marina : US$ 21per adult/child
1) Supplement for Aquarium + Underwater Zoo Entry Tickets : US$ 23 per adult/child
1. GST 5% & TCS 5% as applicable . TCS Amount collected shall reflect in Form 26AS of the person of which PAN is provided which can be claimed while filling their Income tax return. Without submission of PAN card 10% of TCS will be applicable.
2. Visa on arrival or Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ /Early Check in /Late Check Out/ Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
5. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In & Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check in.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers/ Airfare/Train Fare unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing or itinerary selection.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometres limit/ Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
-36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
-Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
-Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
- Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
UAE Visa Information
The Applicant should have a Passport (Valid for at minimum period 6 months at the time of travel).
One visa form duly filled and signed by the Applicant (photocopy allowed).
Confirmed Return / Onward ticket (original + photocopy).
Application Form for each applicant (including infants), duly filled & signed by each applicant.
It is recommended that you attach your business card to the Visa application form.
We cannot be held responsible for any “Refusal of Visa / Visa On Arrival / Delay in the issuance of Visa” and applicable cancellation charges shall apply accordingly.
As highlighted by UAE Immigration, please note that we will not process Dubai Visa applications for the following profiles:-
Applicants with Low professions (Maid, Servants, Drivers, Electricians, Carpenters, Plumber, Pipefitters, etc)
Applicants with low professions on previous visas to Dubai (Residence/ work Permits, etc)
ECR Passport holders
Signature in Hindi or any other regional language
Thumb impression on passport
As directed by UAE Immigration Authorities, we reserve the right to stop the processing of applications for profiles that do not deem satisfactory and up-to the mark, based on the above points and other factors like false professions being mentioned & personal appearance of the pax, etc.
*Note:* Below conditions to travel to Dubai (Subject to change by the authority)
- Travellers must also have Medical Travel Insurance and Sign a Declaration upon arrival.
- Travellers must download the COVID-19 DXB APP and upload details.
- When returning back to India, within 24 hours prior to check in have to fill the Air Suvidha Self Declaration Form To be Mandatorily for all Passengers to India https://www.newdelhiairport.in/airsuvidha/apho-registration