3N stay with 3B'fast , 3Lunch,3Dinners, Uluwatu Temple, Ubud village ,Kintamani ,Barong Dance
A scintillating combination of sun and sand, culture and beauty, Bali is a mesmerizing island that is glorious all-year round. Whether you're off for a romantic holiday, family trip, or an all-inclusive holiday, Skylink team will plan your trip simple and affordable.
DAY 01: Arrival – Uluwatu Temple - Check In Hotel.
DAY 02: Ubud Village – Tegalalang – Kintamani – Tampak Siring
Breakfast at hotel. Start the tour to Ubud and watching Barong Dance. Up to Tegalalang for amzing Rice terrace with coffee plantation nearby to taste the variety of coffee. Drive up to KINTAMANI-said to be the best view in Bali over a magnificent massive crater with the smoky Mt. Batur in the middle and summering Lake Batur nearby. Drive back with stop at TAMPAK SIRING-the holy spring water
temple Tirta Empul that is believed to poses a magical power to keep you young. Return to hotel. Lunch and dinner at India Restaurant.
Day 03 : Tanjung Benoa Watersport (1x Banana Boat) – Tanah Lot
Breakfast at hotel. The tour will visit Tanjung Benoa Watersport and get 1 time ride banana boat. Lunch at local restaurant (Indonesian Buffet). After lunch drive down to Tanah Lot, a spectacular temple built in the 17th century, on top of rock about 200 meters offshore. The whole compound will turn into a wonderful silhouette as the sunset right behind the temple, one of the most photographed temples on the
island - for good reason. Dinner will be served at India restaurant
DAY 04: Departure – Transfer airport
Breakfast at hotel, free program till departure transfer to airport
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date &Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which our Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard & alternate flight option will be made with availability.
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
10. Standard hotel check-in time for domestic and international hotels is from 1400 hours to 1600 hours and check-out time is 1000 hours to 1200 hours. Complimentary early check-in or late check-out will be subject to availability at the discretion of the hotel.
1. 3 Nights Bali accommodation with Daily Breakfast
2. Arrival Departure transfers on Private Basis
3. Uluwatu Temple Tour on PVT basis
3 Ubud Village+ Barong Dance+ Kintamani Volcano Tour + stop at Tampa Siring temple on PVT Basis
4. Full Day 1 X Banana Boat Ride at Tanjung Benoa for water sport + Tanah Lot Temple
6. 2 Indian Lunches +1 Indonesian Buffet
7. 3 Dinners at India Restaurant
8. GST inclusive
1. GST Extra on Total Billing unless specified
2. Visa on arrival or Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ /Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
5. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In & Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check in.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers/ Airfare/Train Fare unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- 36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
- Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
May, June and July are generally considered to be the best time to travel to Bali in terms of the weather. However, depending on whether the traveler is a surfer or explorer, preferences may change. During the dry season, May to October, the western side of the peninsula creates some of the world's best waves.