2N Kuala Lumpur, 2N Genting Highlands
2N KualaLumpur ,2N Genting , B'fast, Transfers, City tours, Batu Caves, Cable Car
Skylink will plan a fun filled holiday where your would enjoy in Malaysia. In this package you visit Kuala Lumpur City & enjoy KL Tower visit with Observation deck ticket included. You have the option to explore Cable car ticket in Genting.
Genting Highlands is a cool hill station set amidst the cool mountain air and a majestic 100 million-year-old rainforest. Just 45 minutes away from KL City, it offers indoor and outdoor theme parks, an 18-hole golf course, a casino, and Malaysia’s biggest strawberry farm. Genting Highlands is also perfect for adventure enthusiasts as activities such as abseiling, indoor rock climbing and flying fox activities are available.
Kuala Lumpur: The capital city is a place to look out for earmarked by culinary exploits and a culture as diverse. The colorfully chaotic Central Market sells handcrafted artifacts and is a big hit with tourists, while the towering Petronas twin towers adds up to the city skyline! The city is lined in Colonial architecture highlighted in the Merdeka Square, and the famous Chinatown bustles with people and business. In Kuala Lumpur’s urban face, the Golden Triangle, Petronas Twin Towers still stands out as an unusual benchmark of Malaysia’s modern architecture.
Day 01: KLIA - Genting
Upon arrival, we transfer you to Genting. . After arriving in Genting on board the cable car, enjoy and spend the day in the indoor theme park. Genting has one of the best and largest casino in the world, Genting also has an indoor as well as a wet park.One can visit "First World Plaza" which is famous for both shopping as well as dining. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 02: Free and Easy
After breakfast, free and easy . Overnight stay at hotel
Day 03: Genting –Kuala Lumpur
After breakfast, Check out Hotel. You will be met by our representative and we would transfer you to Kuala Lumpur . Enroute visit Batu Caves; Then we will take for half day city tour to explore and enjoy and experience historical monuments, heritage areas, cultural places and cosmopolitan structures which will leave an everlasting impression of Kuala Lumpur. After tour check in Kuala Lumpur Hotel. Overnight stay at hotel
Day 04: Free and Easy
After breakfast, free and easy . Overnight stay at hotel
Day 05: KUL – KLIA
After breakfast checkout from hotel and transfer to airport for onward journey.
Note :Above suggested Itinerary is just indicative & do not consider it as a final schedule.Date & Time of Tours can be changed by local agent/guide/Tour Operator.
Note : Above Itinerary is just indicative & do not consider it as a final schedule. Date & Time of Tours can be changed by local agent/guide/Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which our Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard & alternate flight option will be made with availability.
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or Minimum documentation amount (INR 5900) for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. Hill stations Bookings within India :
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters .
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. CURRENCY : The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in INR/US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
11. Standard hotel check-in time for domestic and international hotels is from 1400 hours to 1600 hours and check-out time is 1000 hours to 1200 hours. Complimentary early check-in or late check-out will be subject to availability at the discretion of the hotel.
12. Late payment interest @24% per annum shall be charged on all outstanding bills after due date.
13. Booking Terms and Conditions mentioned in Skylink Booking Form immediately applies with effect from the day of acceptance received on the email or wats app weather it is duly signed or not before making the payment.
14. AMENDMENT : Once the booking is confirmed, in case of any subsequent amendments prior to travel or during travel will incur a fee as per change.
15.Once processed , the processing charges ,any taxes , forex conversion, Bank / merchant fees , Document Charges & Cancellation charges will be non-refundable whatever the case may be .
How can you book with US ?
1. Pls ask for Booking form for reservation/quotations.
2. Once a minimum advance payment/fees/part of tour cost to reserve the package is received, company will send you booking status( depending on the supplier policy)
3. By Reserving This Package, Client/Travel Partner agrees to have understood and accepted all terms and conditions on behalf of the person/s named above, i / we have read, understand and accepted the terms & conditions,how to book rules, & forwards ()full and final amount ()Non-refundable interest-free ()Advance Booking Amount & Reservation Fee
4. In case , you do not fill the form at this stage & however you send us advance/part /full payment for an above quotation with Valid ID proofs /Passports , we will certainly & immediately process the booking thereafter & treat the acceptance from your end. Booking form will be filled by your Sales Representative on your behalf & will get signed before the delivery of Vouchers /Valid Travel documents before travelling.
5. All services provided and assured by the Company are subject to full realization of payment prior to departure. If the payment to the Company is made by cheque, the Package/ tour component will be delivered only after realization of cheque/full payment.
MANDATORY: ADHAR CARD & PAN CARD ALONG WITH THE BOOKING FORM .
1. Arrival And Departure transfer by car/van( Private)
2.2 Nights Hotel accommodation on twin sharing basis in Kuala Lumpur
3. 2 Nights Hotel accommodation on twin sharing in Genting (without breakfast)
4. Half Day city Tour of Kuala Lumpur
5.Cable car ride @ 2 ways
6.Enroute Batu caves visit-45 min
7. Daily breakfast in Hotels( 3 breakfast)
** Add on extra: per adult (*subject to change without notice)
- Malaysia Tourist Visa Charges INR 4500 per person
*Mid Night Surcharge for Malaysia Transfers between 2200Hrs-0700hrs (No SIC transfers are available during these hours)
(Based on 2 pax travelling): USD 30/INR 2340 per person per way
Optional Tours ( HK070522- EAH) :
1.Cultural Night Tour: Duration : 4 hours|Pick up time : 5.30pm: $51 per adult/Child 3-11Yrs: $40
• Petronas Twin Towers – The Tallest building in Malaysia – 452 meter (Photo Stop)
• KL Golden Triangle – Prime Business/Commercial/Shopping Centres (Drive Pass)
• Petaling Street – China Town – Origin of KL and open marketplaces (Drive Pass)
• Sri Mahamariamman Temple – The Earliest Hindu temple in Malaysia
• Cultural Show and Buffet Dinner in Malaysian Style
• Buffet dinner in Malaysian style
• Cultural Show
• Professional Driver
• Private tours & transfers
• Air-Conditioned cars
2. Historical Malacca Tour:Duration : 8 hours |Pick up time : 8.00am on Weekdays / 7.00am on Weekends & Public Holidays: $60 per adult/Child 3-11Yrs: $35
• St.Peter’s Church – Roman Catcholic Church build in 1710
• Dutch Square – Stadhuys 1641 – 1660
• Christ Church 1753
• Queen Victoria Fountain 1901
• Chinatown – Jonker street,
• Hormony street, Millionaire street – Chinese temple, Hindu temple & Malay mosque
• Ruins of St. Paul’s Hill
• A’Famosa Porto de Santiago built in 1511
• View of Straits of Malacca / Replica of Sultan’s Palace
• Independence Building / Memorial Club House
• Handicraft & Souvenir Stop
• View of Straits of Malacca /
• Malacca River
• Local Malacca Cuisine Included
• Tour & transfers on private basis
• Professional driver cum guide
• Fully Air-Conditioned Vehicle
• Lunch with Chinese Tea
• Stadhuys entrance fees
3. Elephant Sanctuary Tour :Duration : 8 hours|Pick up time : 09.00am: $60 per adult/Child 3-11Yrs: $35
• Elephant Feeding
• Elephant Bathing – subject to water level
• Documentary Video Show
• Batu Caves Visit – Complimentary
• Deerland Visit
• Elephant conservation documentary
• Elephants feeding
• Elephants bathing (subject to water level)
• Deerland Ticket
• Lunch with Soft Drinks
• Complimentary Batu Caves visit
• Private tour & transfers
• Fully Air-Conditioned Vehicle
• Professional Driver cum Guide
1. GST Inclusive & TCS 5% as applicable . TCS Amount collected shall reflect in Form 26AS of the person of which PAN is provided which can be claimed while filling their Income tax return. Without submission of PAN card 10% of TCS will be applicable.
2. Visa on arrival or Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ /Early Check in /Late Check Out/ Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
5. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In & Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check in.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers/ Airfare/Train Fare unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing or itinerary selection.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometres limit/ Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- 36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
- Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be..
Best time to visit :
The climate in is quite humid overall, and one must always be ready for rains at any time of the year. Therefore, the best time to visit is from May to July or December to February.
Code: CUR78-EH-HK070522( code: EA13)