4N stay,B'fast,Transfers,Phi Phi Island, Krabi 4 Island tour, Rafting, Elephant 30 min, ATV
Phuket is the most popular holiday destinations in Thailand. Phuket's great advantage is that there's always something to do on and off the island, whether it's raining or shining. From the sublime to the seemingly profane, the range of activities and places to visit is remarkable for a destination of this size. You can explore -Phi Phi Island tour, Krabi 4 Island tour, Rafting 5 km, Elephant 30 min, Flying Fox, much more...
Phuket Overview: Phuket is a versatile beach destination – it offers something for everyone. Phuket has the best shopping facilities of any of Thailand’s best resorts, great restaurants for both Thai and international cuisine, and a wide range of sights and activities to keep you entertained. You can dive, sail, fish, do zip-lining, enjoy water parks, visit temples and explore Phuket’s atmospheric old town.
Tentative Tour Plan:
Day 1 Arrive Phuket - Optional Tour (at an extra cost) Phuket Fantasy Show:-
Arrival at Phuket Airport. Transfer to hotel. And you can chose Optional tour (at an extra cost) Phuket Fantasea Show. Phuket Fantasea Show is inspired by Thailand's rich and exotic heritage, and not only showcases the charm and beauty of Thailand, but also enriches ancient Thai traditions with the wonder of cutting-edge technology and special effects. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 2 Phuket - Phi Phi Island Tour with Thai Lunch:
After Breakfast. Enjoy your tour Phi Phi Island Tour with Lunch on SIC. Phi Phi Island are a main attraction to Krabi and Phuket Island, and are widely considered to be amongst the most beautiful island in the world, recently rocking to fame with the filming of the movie “The Beach” on Maya Bay. Despite the high number of visitors here, the island is still quite stunning, and the surrounding, and the surrounding ocean and islands are still spectacular. Phi Phi Don and Phi Phi Ley are the largest, and mist well known of the Phi Phi Islands. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 3 Phuket - Rafting Program D (5Km) + Elephant Trek 30 mins + ATV 30 Mins + Flying Fox with Thai Lunch
After Breakfast. This recreational activity will drive you through rainforest and beautiful countryside. Visit monkey cave Temple and follow by flying Fox. Start rafting adventure 5 kms. Buffet Lunch is served. Afternoon activities such as Elephant Bath & Trekking, ATV Riding, Flying Fox. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 4 Phuket – Krabi Day Tour by Ferry with Thai Lunch
After Breakfast, Board on the big boat, sit back and enjoy the Andaman Sea views on the two hours boat ride. Arrive Krabi then take a speedboat to a Chicken Island & Si Island, enjoy swimming and snorkeling among colorful coral reefs and fishes. Visit Tub Island, Chicken Island, Poda Island, Railey Beach, Pranang Cave with the secred statue. Overnight at Phuket. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 5 Departure from Phuket: - After Breakfast. Transfer from Phuket Hotel to Phuket airport. Back to Home.
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date &Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which our Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard & alternate flight option will be made with availability.
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. Hill stations Bookings within India :
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters .
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in INR/US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
11. Standard hotel check-in time for domestic and international hotels is from 1400 hours to 1600 hours and check-out time is 1000 hours to 1200 hours. Complimentary early check-in or late check-out will be subject to availability at the discretion of the hotel.
12. Late payment interest @24% per annum shall be charged on all outstanding bills after due date.
13. Booking Terms and Conditions mentioned in Skylink Booking Form immediately applies with effect from the day of acceptance received on the email or wats app weather it is duly signed or not before making the payment.
1. 4 Nights stay in Phuket with Breakfast
2. Return Airport transfers on SIC Basis
3. Phi Phi Tour by Ferry with Thai Lunch - Not incl National Park Fee SIC
4. Phuket to Krabi 4 Island Tour by ferry with Thai Lunch on SIC Basis
5. Rafting 5 km + Elephant 30 min + ATV 30 min + Flying Fox with Thai Lunch on SIC
6. HONEYMOON ARRANGEMENTS MADE BY SKYLINK (Subject to Availability/Change):-
- Set up a little flower decor in the bed
- Welcome drink upon check –in
- Balloon and amenities set up in the room
**Add on extra: per adult/child
1. Thailand Visa Free starting from 01 Dec 2018 to 30 April 2020, you can travel to Thailand without paying any visa on arrival fee for a stay of up to 15 Days.1 Passport Photo required)
2. Electronic Visa On Arrival (to avoid long queues): INR 2300 per adult/child (1 Passport Photo required)
3. Thai Tourist Visa Offer (valid from 1 May'19 till further notice/sub to change) INR 3600 per adult/child (1 Passport Photo required)
Optional Tour in Phuket *ROE applies
1. SIC Simon Cabaret Show VIP Seat (Show + Transfer) INR 3200 Adult / INR 2800 Child
2. SIC James Bond Island by Long tail Boat + Canoe with Thai Lunch INR 3900 Adult / INR 3300 Child
3. SIC James Bond Island by Speed Boat + Canoe with Thai Lunch INR 5000 Adult / INR 4500 Child
4. PVT Tiger Kingdom (PVT Transfer & Photo) –Smallest INR 5200 Adult (Min 2 Pax)
5. SIC Evening FantaSea (Show + Transfer) INR 5400 Adult / INR 5000 Child
6. SIC Evening FantaSea ( Show + Transfer+ Dinner) INR 5900 Adult / INR 5600 Child
1. GST Extra on Total Billing unless specified
2. Visa on arrival or Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ /Early Check in /Late Check Out/ Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
5. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In & Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check in.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers/ Airfare/Train Fare unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/ Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- 36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
- Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
Best Time To Visit:
*Phuket -With a tropical climate, the weather in Phuket broadly varies between warm, cool and rainy. It never really gets too cold. The high tourist season is from November to February when it's cool and dry, after which it remains quite hot until May. Monsoon season begins mid-May and goes on till October.