4N Phuket, 3N Krabi
4N Phuket, 3N Krabi, B'fast, Coral Island, Krabi 4 Island, 3Lunch, Rafting, Elephant trek ATV Visa
Phuket & Krabi is the most popular holiday destinations in Thailand for Honeymoon couples. Phuket's great advantage is that there's always something to do on and off the island, whether it's raining or shining. From the sublime to the seemingly profane, the range of activities and places to visit is remarkable for a destination of this size. You can explore -Phi Phi Island tour, Coral Island Tour, Rafting 5 km, Elephant 30 min, Flying Fox, much more... Then you proceed for Krabi where yu visit famous Krabi 4 Island Tour.
Phuket is a versatile beach destination – it offers something for everyone. Phuket has the best shopping facilities of any of Thailand’s best resorts, great restaurants for both Thai and international cuisine, and a wide range of sights and activities to keep you entertained. You can dive, sail, fish, do zip-lining, enjoy water parks, visit temples and explore Phuket’s atmospheric old town.
Krabi: Here’s another gorgeous island to be found in Krabi. Koh Lanta is almost the polar opposite to Koh Phi Phi, being a big island that’s largely peaceful as opposed to a small one that’s hectic. But that’s the beauty of Krabi; it has something for everyone. From peaceful beaches to swathes of rugged green jungle, Lanta is a nature lover’s paradise — but don’t worry, there are also plenty of cozy beach bars to keep yourself entertained.
Day 1 | Arrive Phuket
On Arrival at Phuket Airport meet & greet with our representative & transfer to Phuket Hotel. Day free on your own in hotel until RTPCR Negative Reports are received. Overnight at Phuket Hotel. (Meals: No Meals)
Day 2 | Phuket - Coral Island Tour with Lunch
After Breakfast. Today we take you to Coral Island Tour with Lunch.
One of the most well-known destinations from the southern end of Phuket Island, 30 minutes away from Chalong Pier-an island well known to Thai and foreign visitors for its tranquil surroundings, beautiful beaches, glass-clear waters and extensive coral. Coral Island caters to both island adventurers and those looking to relax. Take a glass-bottom boat ride to marvel at colorful fish, sea urchins, parrotfish, and sea sponges in the underwater world; kick things up a notch with a banana boat ride or parasailing experience; or simply sink your toes into the sand, enjoy a snacks serve with fruits and work on getting the perfect sun tan. Overnight at Phuket Hotel. (Meals: Breakfast & Lunch)
Day 3 | Phuket - Rafting Program D (5Km) + Elephant Trek 30 mins + ATV 30 Mins + Flying Fox with Thai Lunch
After Breakfast. This recreational activity will drive you through rainforest and beautiful countryside. Visit monkey cave Temple and follow by flying Fox. Start rafting adventure 5 kms. Buffet Lunch is served. Afternoon activities such as Elephant Bath & Trekking, ATV Riding, Flying Fox. Overnight at Phuket Hotel. (Meals: Breakfast & Lunch)
Day 4 | Phuket Choice of any 1 from Value Add on Offer: James bond canoe tour with lunch + sea canoe OR Phuket Tiger Kingdom
After Breakfast. You can proceed Discover big-name James Bond Island or known as Khao Ping Khan on a day tour by boat from Phuket, Thailand. Explore the filming location of "James Bond 007 Tomorrow Never Dies” as they showcasing the dramatic beauty of Phang Nga Bay and the neighbouring island. Enjoy the amazing sea canoe tour through magnificent caves, mangrove swamps and beautiful lagoons before taking a lunch break at a Muslim fishing village on Panyee Island. Savor the views of breathtaking limestone karsts jutting out of the ocean at Phang Nga Bay!
Phuket Tiger Kingdom. Proceed Tiger Kingdom. Today we take you to Tiger Kingdom is a new arrival on Phuket’s attractions scene. It allows you the opportunity to get up close and personal with several Indochinese tigers of varying ages and sizes that have been raised by hand in captivity since birth. Tiger Kingdom is an attractive, squeaky-clean setup located right next to the Go-Kart track in Kathu at the foot of Patong Hill. On four acres of land, it cost approximately 100 million baht to build. Stroll into reception and you’ll be greeted by a small army of orange-shirted greeters who will lead you through the paperwork necessary in meeting a big cat. For starters, you’ll need to sign a waiver exonerating Tiger Kingdom in case an accident happens, but this is standard procedure and you’ll have to do the same to bungy jump or to go on a zip line through the jungle. Overnight at Phuket Hotel. (Meals: Breakfast)
Day 5 | Phuket to Krabi (By Road)
After Breakfast. Check out from the Hotel. Transfer to Krabi Hotel. Day Free at leisure. Overnight at Krabi Hotel. (Meals: Breakfast)
Day 6 | Krabi - 4 Island Tour by Boat with Thai Lunch on SIC
After Breakfast proceed for, The Four Islands that make up the 4 Island tour are: Koh Gai - Translates to Chicken Island, named because, believe it or not, it is shaped like a chicken, from the right angle, it really does!.Koh Tup - Koh Tup is only a few hundred meters from Koh Gai and, along with Koh Mawr, is linked to Chicken Island by a sand bar that is above the surfaces at low tide. This sandbar is known in Thai as the Talay Whak. Koh Mawr - The third in the group, its a small rocky Island with cliffs jutting out of the sea and lush legatation on top. Koh Poda - This is another large Island with a coconut plantation at the center. The boats all park at one end of a long beach where you can find toilets and some kiosks selling snacks, mostly thai food like bbq'd chicken and Som Tam (papaya salad) and fruit and drinks and ice creams. This part of the beach can get quite busy, but you can walk for about 20 minutes down the beach, it’s really well worth the walk and you will almost certainly find sections of completely empty beach.
There is nothing like the thrill of a speedboat to add a little adrenalin and glamour to this tour. Lunch and all snorkeling equipment is also included in the speedboat krabi 4 Island Tour option. There are many different sizes of speedboats. The operators will use the boat that is large enough for their passengers without having too many empty seats. The boat sizes range from 12 to 50 seat. (Please note that operators will not accept Pregnant ladies onto the speedboat trips as it is sometimes bumpy and, although its unlikely, this could cause a problem.). Overnight at Krabi Hotel. (Meals: Breakfast & Lunch)
Day 7 | Krabi
Morning after breakfast day on your own. Overnight at Krabi Hotel. (Meals: Breakfast)
Day 8 | Departure from Krabi - Phuket Airport
After Breakfast. Check out from the Hotel. Transfer to the Phuket Airport to board the flight back to Home. (Meals: Breakfast)
Note : Above Itinerary is just indicative & do not consider it as a final schedule. Date & Time of Tours can be changed by local agent/guide/Tour Operator.
1.Our International Readymade Packages are valid for Only Indian Nationals unless specified or customized for other nationalities.
2.Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
3. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
4. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which our Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
5. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard & alternate flight option will be made with availability.
6. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the room with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below11yrs) are travelling together.
9. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in INR/US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
10. Standard hotel check-in time for domestic and international hotels is from 1400 hours to 1600 hours and check-out time is 1000 hours to 1200 hours. Complimentary early check-in or late check-out will be subject to availability at the discretion of the hotel.
11. Late payment interest @24% per annum shall be charged on all outstanding bills after due date.
12. Booking Terms and Conditions mentioned in Skylink Booking Form immediately applies with effect from the day of acceptance received on the email or wats app weather it is duly signed or not before making the payment.
1. 4Nights stay in Phuket hotel as per selection
2. 3Nights stay in Krabi hotel as per selection
3. Daily Breakfast in hotel
4. Return Phuket Airport – Phuket Hotel – Krabi Hotel – Phuket Airport on PVT Car
5. Coral island Phuket with lunch on SIC
6. Rafting Program;
- D 5 km + Elephant trek 30 min + ATV 30 min + Flying Fox with Thai Lunch on SIC
7. 4 Island krabi with lunch on SIC
8. Travel Insurance min 15Days (0-40years)
9. GST Inclusive
**Value add on Choose any 1 at U$ 90 INR 6900 Per Person.*
1. James bond canoe tour with lunch + sea canoe (Big boat)
2. Tiger Kingdom Photo with Tiger (Small or Medium)
**Add on extra: per adult/child (sub to change)
1. Electronic Visa On Arrival (to avoid long queues): INR 2800 per adult/child (1 Passport Photo required)
2. Thai Tourist Visa Offer INR 3900 per adult/child (1 Passport Photo required)
1. GST Inclusive
2. Visa on arrival or Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ /Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Gala Dinner/ Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
5. Insurance, Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check-In & Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check in.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers/ Airfare/Train Fare unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
13. TCS 5% Additional on Total Package Value ( you can claim while filling ITR)
-36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
-Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
-Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
- Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
*Note:*Below conditions to travel to Thailand (Subject to change by the authority)*
- The Regulations on entering Thailand, please register for Thailand Pass online at https://tp.consular.go.th/ to get Thailand Pass QR Code to present to Airlines and Thai Border Control Officials with documents requires;
1. Passenger passport
2. Covid-19 vaccination certificate (Fully vaccinated)
3. Medical Insurance with minimum coverage of USD 50,000
4. RT-PCR Test 72 hours before travelling
5. Hotel reservation confirmation (Letter will be issued, once received full prepayment)
6. Travel Visa entry Thailand, if necessary
8. For Phuket sandbox the client book the slot for the covid test on their own under the Thailand sandbox program https://tp.consular.go.th/ & www.thailandpsas.com
- When returning back to India, within 24 hours prior to check in have to fill the Air Suvidha Self Declaration Form To be Mandatorily for all Passengers to India https://www.newdelhiairport.in/airsuvidha/apho-registration