4NStay,B'fast, City Tour, Night Safari, Sentosa, USS, Marina Bay Sands Visit with Dinner
Singapore, Located in the southeastern region of the Asian continent is the beautiful city-state Singapore, an island country. The city-state is well known as the playground for the rich and is one of the major corporate sectors of the world. The country is quite popular amongst tourists for offering them much more than luxurious accommodations, delicious cuisines and branded shopping hubs. Singapore is turning a dream destination for many people these days for the quality of luxuries the country offers to the visitors.
Tentative Tour Plan:
Day 1 Singapore: Arrival at Singapore Changi Airport + Night Safari
Transfer to hotel .(Check in time 2pm). Check-in and relax for a while.
At Evening, Get ready for Night Safari. Tentative Pick up :1800Hrs Today we take you to Night Safari .The world’s first Night Safari** set in 40 hectares of secondary jungle will unfold the mystery and drama of the tropical jungle after dusk with stunning effect. See a myriad of nocturnal animals, from fierce predators to timid forest dwellers, in their natural habitat under subtle moonglow lighting. With priority boarding. You won’t have to wait in line to board the tram which takes you through the East and West Lop. Pass by a Large reservoir and weave through selected habitats desingned specifically to replicate the natural environment from the Himalayan foothills to the Southeast Asian Rainforest and Indian Subcontinent. Let the guide take you on a walking trail to view some animals at close quarters. There will also be an opportunity to catch either the Thumbuakar performance of fire-eating skills OR a 20 mins animals extravaganza at the Creatures of the Night Show, subject to weather condition.
You can choose to add on a buffet meal of local favourites and international cuisine in a charmingly rustic setting Ulu Ulu Safari Restaurant.
Day 2 Singapore – Half day City tour + Noon till Sunset at Sentosa (Classic Plus)
After Breakfast. Get ready for City Tour - Explore the city by driving round the Civic District, passing by the Padang, Cricket Club, historic Parliament House, Supreme Court and City Hall. Next, stop at the MERLION PARK and enjoy the impressive views of Marina Bay. Do not miss out this picture-taking opportunity with The Merlion, a mythological creature that is part lion and part fish. Visit THIAN HOCK KENG TEMPLE, one of Singapore’s oldest Buddhist-Taoist temples, before driving past Chinatown. Stop by a LOCAL HANDICRAFT CENTRE and observe craftmen at work up-close. Proceed to the NATIONAL ORCHID GARDEN, located within Singapore Botanic Gardens, which boasts a sprawling display of 60,000 orchid plants. Our final stop at LITTLE INDIA will entrance you with the scent of joss sticks, jasmine and spices
Catch a cable car ride from Mount Faber to the State of FUN – SENTOSA! Take in the amazing aerial views from Mount Faber, Harbourfront and arrive into Imbiah Lookout on Sentosa.
Enjoy a 4D experience in Journey 2: The Mysterious Island as you join Sean and his friends flying through tornado, encounter giant lizards and discover the lost city of Atlantis.
Discover the awe-inspiring world of life in the ocean at S.E.A. Aquarium™, the world’s largest aquarium. Explore more than 800 species of marine animals such as majestic manta rays and over 200 sharks through the world’s largest window to the ocean.
With the Sentosa Line, enjoy another cable car ride as you fly over the tree tops with a panoramic view of Siloso Beach. Watch out for the gliders on the Megazip as you arrive into the last station on the Sentosa Line – Siloso Point Station.
Explore Fort Siloso Skywalk, a hidden gem tucked away in a corner of Sentosa! Take the glass elevator up the imposing 43-metre tall tower, you get a commanding view of the surrounding area- extending out to the sea and the Southern Islands off Singapore. At the viewing platform, there is a portion with a glass-bottom, those who dare may stand and look down.
If time permits, take a leisurely walk down Siloso Beach to the Beach Station with some time for a light dinner before you watch the Wings of Time Show.
End your day at Sentosa with the Award Winning Outdoor Night Show – Wings of Time set against the majestic open sea. Be mesmerized by a multi-sensory presentation of water display, laser show, fire effects and spectacular music as you soar through space and time in a magic adventure.
Day 3 Full Day Universal Studios Tour
After breakfast. Today we take you to Universal Studios.
Tentative Pick up :0830Hrs : Proceed to a whole new world that awaits you - Universal Studios Singapore. Go beyond the screen and Ride The Movies? at Universal Studios Singapore. Experience cutting-edge rides, shows, and attractions based on your favourite blockbuster films and television series, including Puss In Boots? Giant Journey, Battlestar Galactica: HUMAN vs. CYLON™, TRANSFORMERS The Ride: The Ultimate 3D Battle,
Jurassic Park Rapids Adventure™, Sesame Street Spaghetti Space Chase and more! Enjoy the thrilling water rides at the ocean world and take a walk through the pre-history at the Jurassic Park Rapids Adventure. Also, explore the Hollywood Boulevard for a stroll down the famous Walk of Fame. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 4 Day your own + Evening Night Out Marina Bay SkyPark-with Garden by the Bay with Local Dinner
Begin your tour with a local dinner at the restaurant. Guests will have a choice of local fare comprising of either Hainanese Chicken Rice or Seafood Fried Rice, served with a local soup and dessert.
At Gardens by the Bay, discover exotic plants in the Flower Dome from the 5 continents which are displayed in 9 different gardens. Step into the Flower Dome and find the largest glass greenhouse in the world as listed in the 2015 Guinness World Records! Be amazed by the changing display of flowers and plants from the Mediterranean and semi- arid regions.
OR choose to...
Walk in the Cloud Forest and marvel at the 35-metre tall indoor waterfall, a mysterious world veiled in mist with and be amazed at the unique and fragile plants. Take in breath- taking mountain views surrounded by diverse vegetation and hidden floral gems. And learn about rare plants and their fast-disappearing environment.
After your visit to the selected conservatory, watch the SuperTree Grove come alive with an exhilarating display of light and sound at night! Be amazed with a birds-eye view of the city from the top of Marina Bay Sands’ Skypark – it is a roof like no other, perched 200 metres in the air with observation deck in the clouds.
• Includes admission to only one conservatory. Choice of either Flower Dome or Cloud Forest
• Includes Marina Bay Sands’ SkyPark admission (Weather permitting)
• Excludes drinks during dinner
• Excludes admission to OCBC Skyway
Day 5 Departure from Singapore
After Breakfast. Free for shopping on your own. Evening meet at hotel lobby for departure to Airport to board flight for your onward destination.
Note : Above Itinerary is just indicative & do not consider it as a final schedule. Date & Time of Tours can be changed by local agent/guide/Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which our Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard & alternate flight option will be made with availability.
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or Minimum documentation amount (INR 5900) for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. Hill stations Bookings within India :
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters .
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. CURRENCY : The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in INR/US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
11. Standard hotel check-in time for domestic and international hotels is from 1400 hours to 1600 hours and check-out time is 1000 hours to 1200 hours. Complimentary early check-in or late check-out will be subject to availability at the discretion of the hotel.
12. Late payment interest @24% per annum shall be charged on all outstanding bills after due date.
13. Booking Terms and Conditions mentioned in Skylink Booking Form immediately applies with effect from the day of acceptance received on the email or wats app weather it is duly signed or not before making the payment.
14. AMENDMENT : Once the booking is confirmed, in case of any subsequent amendments prior to travel or during travel will incur a fee as per change.
1. Meet & Greet services & personalized itinerary by an English
2. Welcome signage
3. Customer Care Services
4. Airport / Hotel / Airport Transfers on SIC
5. 4 Nights Stay in Singapore
6. Daily Breakfast
7. Evening Night Safari (Seat in Coach)-Animal Show Fire & Dance Show ,Tram Ride
8. PM Sentosa with Cable Car, 4D Adventure Land, Fort Siloso, SEA Aquarium & Wings of Time
9 . City Tour (Seat in Coach)
10. Choose any 1 :
A) 4 hrs Nightout at Marina Bay (includes Dinner)Wed, Sun except for F1 (29 Sep - 02 Oct 2022), 24-25 Dec, 31 Dec
and 01 Jan. Includes :Includes admission to only one conservatory. Choice of either Flower Dome or Cloud Forest
Includes Marina Bay Sands’ SkyPark admission (Weather permitting) , Local Dinner
B) 4 hrs Nightout at Chinatown & Bugis Village (includes Dinner)Mon, Fri
C) 4 hrs Nightout at Incredible Little India (includes Dinner) Tue
11. GST Inclusive
• PAN PACIFIC HONEYMOONERS & WEDDING ANNIVERSARIES
Couples will enjoy a complimentary bottle of wine.
Room upgrade to the next best room category, capped up to Harbour Studio "
• FOOD & BEVERAGE
15% discount at Atrium, Edge, Hai Tien Lo, Keyaki, and Pacific Marketplace. (not applicable for Sunday Brunch at Edge & during Festive Seasons)
*Rates are valid from Friday-Monday
**Add on extra: Subject to change without notice/ROE Applies ( HK120322)
- Singapore Tourist Visa Charges INR 3000 per person
1. GST Inclusive & TCS 5% as applicable . TCS Amount collected shall reflect in Form 26AS of the person of which PAN is provided which can be claimed while filling their Income tax return. Without submission of PAN card 10% of TCS will be applicable.
2. Visa on arrival or Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ /Early Check in /Late Check Out/ Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
5. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In & Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check in.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers/ Airfare/Train Fare unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing or itinerary selection.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometres limit/ Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- 36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
Feb-April: The months between the summers and winters are quite pleasant. Plenty of outdoor activities become available then. November-January: The wettest months are between November and January, when showers can last for long periods of time, while the hottest months are May and June.
With effect from 14 March 2022 (2359hrs), Vaccinated Travel Lane travellers only need to take an UNSUPERVISED Antigen Rapid Test (ART) within 24 hours of their arrival into Singapore.
Travellers are required to report their test via https://www.sync.gov.sg before proceeding with their activities in Singapore.
Keep your COVID-19 records in sync. For Organisations. Receive Results. Sync sends organisations consolidated daily reports of employees' COVID-19 vaccination status and test results (both supervised and self-swabs).