4N Almaty,Half Board, Almaty City tour, Metro Tour, Kok Tobe by Cable car, Shymbulak by cable car
Welcome Almaty!!! In this package you explore the City tour you will see its main attractions as well: The Central State Museum of the Republic of Kazakhstan, the Presidential Residence, the Republic Square and the Independence Monument, the Theatre of Opera and Ballet named after Abai, Astana Square, Central Mosque, Amazing Kok Tobe, Big Almaty Lake, Chimbulak, much more...
Almaty Overview: Almaty is the largest city in Kazakhstan. The city is still the centre of commerce for Kazakhstan, with the stock exchange and largest banks located there including Kazkommertsbank, which is the largest bank in Kazakhstan, and one of the largest players in Central Asia. The Stock exchange is the largest in Central Asia and is responsible for a large proportion of the Countries economy.
1 Day, Delhi – Almaty
Arrival to the Airport.Transfer to the hotel.14:00 Check in .Car, guide: only transfers
2 Day, Almaty
10:00 Almaty City tour - Almaty is a city rich in greenery, located in the bowl of the most beautiful mountains of the Trans-Ili Alatau. During the city tour, we will see (photo stops) the main sights of the city: the architectural structures of the Central Stadium, Sports Palace, Almaty Arena, Circus, Drama Theater, Opera and Ballet Theater, Palace of the Republic, Independence Monument - are a symbol not only of the city, but also of the whole modern Kazakhstan, Central State Museum, glass and concrete structures – Nurly Tau, Esentai, Almaty Arbat (pedestrian street), Park named after 28 Panfilov Guards – is the most popular recreation park in Almaty. In the center of the park is the Ascension Cathedral built in 1907, made of wood without a single nail. The territory of the park is all planted with trees, flower beds, lawns.
Metro Tour - Almaty metro is one of the most beautiful and deepest in the world. Each station is decorated with granite, marble, mosaics, engraved national ornaments, paintings.
16:00 – 18:00 Shopping at Green Bazar with outlet of Rahat (chocolate factory)
The Green Bazaar in Almaty looks like an ordinary oriental bazaar, where they sell everything that your heart desires: from meat, spices and fruits to textiles and furniture. Here everyone is always haggling fervently, sellers are vying to praise their goods and strive to treat customers; buyers, in turn, choose, communicate, in general, life is in full swing. Someone admires the green bazaar with the abundance of goods and the noisy and colorful colorful atmosphere of the real East.
Car, guide: 10:00 – 19:00
Meals: B, L
3 Day, Almaty
10:00 Kok Tobe by Cable car - Kok-Tube is a mountain located in the immediate vicinity of the city of Almaty. The altitude is 1130 m above sea level. You can climb the Kok-Tube both along the winding highway or by "cable car". The cable car originates from the square near the Palace of the Republic. The cable car stretches over a part of the old town. The length of the cable car is 1,727 m, the travel time is 6 minutes, during which you can observe the life of the city. Green gardens, private houses are spread out below, and behind them stretch the endless city skyscrapers. The upper station is located on the territory of the Kok-Tobe Park. The territory of the Park is well maintained and has a modern infrastructure. Where you can walk along picturesque terraces and alleys, relax comfortably in a cafe or restaurant, and visit an amusement Park with a Ferris wheel. On the slope of the Kok-Tube mountain there is the famous 372-meter Almaty Television Tower — one of the peculiar symbols of the city and its highest building.
Optional: Falkon Hunting show at Sunkar Farm – 4HRS (Wed-Sun, 17:00) Falcon nursery Sunkar is located in a mountain gorge, near the Big Almaty lake. You will see an amazing show that demonstrates the skills of hunting birds of prey. The first bird – owl Grandmother. Grandmother about 2-3 months and it still not gone the teenage fluff, but highly professionally lack production. Arrow flying eagles, snatching prey in the air. Scavengers – menacing birds, those with long necks and are able to eat bones. Eagles – powerful, strong, fascinating beauty of flight. Host of the show takes You into the world of relations between man and bird, in a fantastic environment, in a unique world. A trip to” Sunkar ” will be the pearl of Your trip to Kazakhstan!
Car, guide: 10:00 – 14:00
Meals: B, L
4 Day, Almaty
10:00 – 14:00 Shymbulak by cable car
Cimbulak and Medeo are the most popular holiday destinations not only for Almaty residents, but also for guests of the southern capital. The world-famous alpine skating rink Medeo is famous for its world speed skating records, as well as mass skating for people of any age. By cable car you will climb to the Cimbulak on 3200 mtr above sea level, where in winter you can ski and in summer reaching the highest point, to the Talgar pass, you can hike through the mountains, admiring the nature of Cimbulak.
Optional: Ethno Center Nomad with Interactive program – 4 HRS
Nomad is a unique historical and ethnographic complex, spread out in the open air in the foothills of Ushkonyr, Almaty region. In ethnic village, you will get acquainted with the life and traditions of the nomadic peoples of Kazakhstan, see a real yurt (traditional house), make a photo shoot in traditional clothes. In the program: horseback riding, archery, acquaintance with the armor and weapons of nomads; master class in national cuisine. Local lunch included
Car, guide: 11:00 – 15:00
Meals: B, L
Transfer to the airport with happy memories
Car: Only transfers
Note : Above Itinerary is just indicative & do not consider it as a final schedule. Date & Time of Tours can be changed by local agent/guide/Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed , ticketed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking. Any incorrect names is not our liability. All Travellers must carry valid id proof.
3. Destination(s) / Hotels have been selected by the consent and discussion with the client. SKYLINK role is to suggest hotel / services according to the budget and the requirement. Skylink is not liable for any dislikes and interest once confirmed/paid/checked in /Utilized. Client has full option to check hotel names and its facility through internet or any possible sources over which Skylink has no objection.
4. Exactness & Hotel Ratings cannot be guaranteed of any service that may be provided to you. For instance, photographs of the interiors of the hotel rooms posted on our website or sent/shown which have been sourced from hotel. The visual of any sight/tour/rooms selected by you /us as Skylink or our service provider cannot be guaranteed.
5. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which our Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
6. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard & alternate flight option will be made with availability.
7. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or Minimum documentation amount (INR 5900) for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
8. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
9. Hill stations Bookings: Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning or heaters due to weather conditions of the location.A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. Late payment interest @24% per annum shall be charged on all outstanding bills after due date.
11. Booking Form Terms & conditions immediately applies with effect from the day of acceptance received on the email or wats app weather it is duly signed or not before making the payment.
12. AMENDMENT: Once the booking is confirmed, in case of any subsequent amendments prior to travel or during travel will incur a fee as per change.
13. Once any reservation is processed , the processing charges ,any taxes , forex conversion, Bank / merchant fees , Document Charges & Cancellation charges will be non-refundable whatever the case may be .
The airfares the company has contracted with various airlines are non-refundable. The company shall in no circumstances whatsoever be liable to the client or any person travelling with him/her for the following reasons:
1. Failure on the part of airline to accommodate passenger despite having confirmed tickets.
2. Change of flight timing or change of route with or without intimation.
3. If in the event that the flight is over booked or cancelled for whatever reason and the client is not allowed/able to board the flight , the client shall not hold the company responsible for the same and no claim whatsoever can be made by client. All incidental expenses arising out of such situation will be payable by client.
4. Seat allocation & meals: Low cost airline do not provide seat allocation & meals .It is chargeable & payable extra.Meal requests are subject to discretion of the airlines . Skylink can only put a request /remark on your behalf but can not guarantee the provision of the same as we in no way control airlines & other service providers.
5. Airport taxes / airline development fees as applicable to be paid over & above tour cost should there be a rise post the printing of the brochure/quotation.
6. Refund cannot be guaranteed till it is not recovered or acknowledged by us (SKYLINK ) & we cannot be liable to pay on our service provider's behalf unless amount has been credited to Skylink Pvt Ltd by the Airlines or airlines ticket supplier.
7. Above is only a quote and can't be treated as booking unless confirmed & paid by customer - In case of non-availability of given flight, similar options will be provided.
8. Rates are subject to change without any notice. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
9. Few Promotional & all fixed departure fares are 100% non-refundable /non amendable & non-transferable even in case of refusal of visa and immigration or any unseen/ unavoidable circumstances.
10. Baggage Allowance :varies from airlines to airlines. Generally, 1 suitcase not exceeding 20-23 kg of weight & 62 inch of linear dimension is allowed as check in baggage. Economy class -1Bag not more than 7 kg & 42 inch of linear dimension is allowed as Handbag/Cabin Bag .Pls reconfirm with your airlines before travelling as it is subject to vary with different airlines.
1. Refundable deals are valid for some specific time or unless Time limit given or specified. Factors involved in hike may be currency or other factors over which Skylink Travel has no control.
2. All hotels are suggested on the basis of the feedback taken from our customers or suggested as per your requirement & budget. Still we request that before finalizing the tour & hotels , kindly go through the website of the hotels and read the reviews ( regarding factors/amenities like room size, microwave, parking, location, Room view & Allocation , tea/coffee maker, heater etc)
3. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
4. Booking & reservation fees /discount will be non- refundable whatever the case may be if cancelling refundable bookings.
5. Mandatory Fees, Deposit and Taxes -City tax and Resort fee are to be paid directly at hotel if applicable. You’ll be asked to pay the charges at the property.
6. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
7. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
8. Standard hotel check-in time for domestic and international hotels is from 1400 hours to 1600 hours and check-out time is 1000 hours to 1200 hours. Complimentary early check-in or late check-out will be subject to availability at the discretion of the hotel.
9. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
How can you book your Holidays with US?
1. Booking form for Domestic & International Holidays| Visa Facilitation Guidelines attached with the quotes.
2. Once a minimum advance payment/fees/part of tour cost to reserve the package is received, company will send you booking status.
3. By Reserving This Package, Client/Travel Partner agrees to have understood and accepted all terms and conditions on behalf of the person/s named above, i / we have read, understand and accepted the terms & conditions, how to book rules, & forwards ?full and final amount ?Minimum Non-refundable interest-free Advance Booking Amount & Reservation Fee ? Minimum Documentation Amount & Visa Fees
4. You can send us a scanned copy of the FILLED & SIGNED BOOKING FORM from your registered email to your sales advisor email id from where the quotation is sentmailto:firstname.lastname@example.org or Wats APP –to Sales Team +919810006174/+9810008288
5. In case , you do not fill the form at this stage & however you send us advance/part /full payment for an above quotation with Valid ID proofs /Passports , we will certainly & immediately process the booking thereafter & treat the acceptance from your end. Booking form has to be signed by you before the delivery of Vouchers /Valid Travel documents before travelling.
6. All services provided and assured by the Company are subject to full realization of payment prior to departure. If the payment to the Company is made by cheque, the Package/ tour component will be delivered only after realization of cheque/full payment.
FOR INTERNATIONAL HOLIDAYS -KYC MANDATORY: PASSPORT BIO & LAST PAGE WITH ADHAR CARD & PAN CARD FOR ALL TRAVELLING PASSNGERS ALONG WITH THE BOOKING FORM ALONG WITH BILLING DETAILS.
PLEASE NOTE: IF ABOVE DOCUMENTS ARE NOT RECEIVED SKYLINK CANNOT MAKE REMITTANCE FOR YOUR BOOKINGS AND WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF CLIENTS FACE ISSUES UPON CHECK-IN & CHECK-OUT.
1. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in INR/US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
2. Package cost includes(Ground Handling charges) dollar segment, which will be taken out of your LRS(Liberalised Remittance Scheme)
METHOD OF PAYMENT: All payments should be in done in favor of “SKYLINK TRAVEL PVT LTD.” Please don't deposit cash in our account.
1) Payments may be made by visiting our office
For your convenience, we also have several Indian Rupee bank accounts. Please ensure that the cheques are timely delivered to our office for encashment since no documents would be delivered till the cheque is en- cashed. The payment for entire package has to be settled before the dateline. Please note that Cheque Bouncing Charges will be Rs.600/- OR AS PER ACTUALS
BANK NAME: ICICI BANK LTD |BRANCH CONNAUGHT PLACE, NEW DELHI-110001 ACCOUNT NUMBER 000705028555 | IFSC Code:ICIC0000007
BANK NAME: KOTAK MAHINDRA BANK LTD. |BRANCH G 39 CONNAUGHT CIRCUS NEW DELHI-110001 |ACCOUNT NUMBER 2011221016 |IFSC Code: KKBK0000214
BANK NAME :BANK OF BARODA | BRANCH NARAINA ,NEW DELHI-110028|ACCOUNT NUMBER 07920200000888 | IFSC Code:BARB0INDNAR
2) Online Payment by clicking on link : Merchant Fees/Bank Charges: Credit card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking/ Wallets - 2.36% extra above payable Amount & 3.5% for Amex Cards /Diners card will be charged( no charge on UPI)
For Foreign Nationals: If International Credit Card from abroad then 3.75% will be applicable on the total amount payable
2) Online Payment by clicking on link : Merchant Fees/Bank Charges: Credit card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking/ Wallets - 2.75% extra above payable Amount & 3.5% for Amex Cards /Diners card will be charged( no charge on UPI)
For Foreign Nationals: If International Credit Card from abroad then 3.75% will be applicable on the total amount payable
3) UPI: skylinktravelindia@kotak
UPI: skylinktravelpltd@icici (Transaction Limit of ICICI UPI Rs. 1,00,000/- Per Day from One Account)
*** Kindly send us the receipt of payment deposit through email or watsapp.
1. Accommodation in Hotel with breakfast
2.All sightseeing English speaking guide
3.All transfers and sightseeing by minivan/car/bus as per program
4.Meals as per program: Half Board
5. Entry fees for the monument
6. Water bottle in the car 0.5 per day per person
7.Registration fees at the hotel
8. Kazakhstan visa
1. GST Inclusive & TCS 5% as applicable . TCS Amount collected shall reflect in Form 26AS of the person of which PAN is provided which can be claimed while filling their Income tax return. Without submission of PAN card 10% of TCS will be applicable.
2. Visa on arrival or Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ /Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees/Admission Tickets/Guide Charges unless stated
5. Insurance, Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check-In & Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check in.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers/ Airfare/Train Fare unless specified.
9. Breakfast /Meals missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like Covid or any act of God, rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- 36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
- Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
Best time to visit:-
The best time to visit Almaty is between the months of June to September when the temperature remains moderate and it also a pleasant sightseeing opportunity to the tourists. April is the wettest month and snow falls during the month of December making it ideal for skating and skiing.
Indian citizens do not need a visa when travelling to Kazakhstan. Kazakhstan tourist visa is free for Indian citizens. The stay is usually short with a period of 14 days.
You may send an Enquiry to our Customer Service or change the date to proceed.