1N Abu Dhabi, 5N Dubai
4NDubai,1NAbu Dhabi,1N LapitaParks ,PVT Transfers & Tours,Museum of Future,Ain, Burj,2park Lapita
The middle east with its modernity and ultra-growth looks like a good option when fun for the whole family is to be ensured. Trio of Abu Dhabi , Lapita Parks with Dubai is known for Fun, Adventure, luxury shopping, ultramodern architecture and a lively nightlife scene. Burj Khalifa, an 830m-tall tower, dominates the skyscraper-filled skyline. At its foot lies Dubai Fountain, with jets and lights choreographed to music. On the other hand,Lapita Resorts & Parks offers you a soothing and mesmerizing stay at one of the most luxurious hotels in Dubai, and unparalleled access to Dubai's famous theme parks. Abu Dhabi
Tentative Tour Plan:-
Day 1 Arrival in Abu Dhabi
Arrival & transfer to hotel/resort in Yas Island.
Explore Ferrari World & Any 1 park (Entry to Warner Bros Abu Dhabi / Yas Water Park ). Overnight stay.
Day 2 Abu Dhabi- Dubai - Future of Museum
After Breakfast & transfer to Dubai Hotel. You may proceed for Dubai Future of Museum . Designed as an asymmetric torus clad in steel and glass, the Museum of the Future has been recognised by National Geographic as one of 14 most beautiful museums in the world. It's a credit to architect Shaun Killa, who wanted the structure to represent Dubai’s vision of the future.
Day3 Dubai - Ain Dubai - Largest Observation Wheel with Private Transfers
Ain Dubai is the world’s largest and tallest observation wheel located on Bluewaters Island, near the Dubai Marina in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Discover a new way to see Dubai – from 250m in the sky! The world’s largest and tallest observation wheel, Ain Dubai opens in 2021 and offers unique views of Dubai’s iconic landmarks from indoor, air-conditioned cabins, plus a huge range of entertainment to keep you coming back for more!
Day 4 Dubai Guided City Tour + Burj Khalifa +Musical Fountain Show
After enjoying breakfast, set out to explore Dubai and experience both its modern and ancient sectors. Places to visit include the magnificent Jumeirah Mosque, World Trade Centre, palaces, the fascinating Dubai Museum and many more.
Afternoon free at Dubai Mall if taking optional Burj Khalifa Tickets .Back to hotel & relax or day on .Burj Khalifa with Tickets & Transfers can be purchased with City tour ending at Dubai Mall(subject to availability at the reservation) . Overnight at Hotel. (Meals: Breakfast)
Day 5 Dubai Desert Safari with BBQ Dinner
Enjoy a scrumptious breakfast at the hotel, spend the day at leisure, or go for shopping in the swanky malls or MEENA BAZAR. At 3pm, get ready for pick up for Desert Safari & experience the essence of Dubai on a Desert Safari and enjoy a camel ride or Heena painting and belly dancing. Mark an end to a fun-filled day with a scrumptious barbecue dinner. Overnight at Hotel. (Meals: Breakfast & Dinner)
Day 6: Dubai -Lapita Resorts & Parks
With its Polynesian-inspired design and one-of-a-kind location, Lapita, Dubai Parks and Resorts, Autograph Collection is exactly like nothing else. We're the only hotel within Dubai Parks and Resorts; RIVERLAND™ Dubai, LEGOLAND® Water Park, LEGOLAND® Dubai, MOTIONGATE™ Dubai and BOLLYWOOD PARKS™ Dubai are just a short walk away. Each of our accommodations showcases careful attention to detail, with artful styling and perks such as complimentary Wi-Fi, pillowtop beds, private balconies or terraces and marble bathrooms. Reserve one of our three villas to enjoy extra space, a plunge pool, a garden and picturesque views. Elsewhere at the hotel, we invite you to relax at the on-site spa, sample a flavorful meal from one of our several restaurants, sip a drink at our pool bar or take a dip in one of the temperature-controlled pools. Younger guests can have fun at the Kids and Teens Club and at the lazy river.
Day 7 Departure from Dubai
After breakfast, spend some time at leisure or enjoy some last minute shopping as per your flight schedule. Thereafter, check-out from the hotel and take a transfer to the Dubai airport to board your return flight. (Meals: Breakfast)
Note : Above Itinerary is just indicative & do not consider it as a final schedule. Date & Time of Tours can be changed by local agent/guide/Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which our Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard & alternate flight option will be made with availability.
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or Minimum documentation amount (INR 5900) for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. Hill stations Bookings within India :
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters .
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. CURRENCY : The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in INR/US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
11. Standard hotel check-in time for domestic and international hotels is from 1400 hours to 1600 hours and check-out time is 1000 hours to 1200 hours. Complimentary early check-in or late check-out will be subject to availability at the discretion of the hotel.
12. Late payment interest @24% per annum shall be charged on all outstanding bills after due date.
13. Booking Terms and Conditions mentioned in Skylink Booking Form immediately applies with effect from the day of acceptance received on the email or wats app weather it is duly signed or not before making the payment.
14. AMENDMENT : Once the booking is confirmed, in case of any subsequent amendments prior to travel or during travel will incur a fee as per change.
1.01 Night Stay @ Crowne Plaza Yas Island Abudhabi/similar
2.01 Night Stay @ Lapita Resorts & Parks (With 02 Parks)
3.04 Nights Stay @`Grand Excelsior Bur Dubai (04*)/similar
4.Daily Buffet Breakfast
5.Meet & Greet at Dubai Airport
6.Dubai Airport Hotel Return Transfers on Private Basis
7.Dubai Guided City Sightseeing Tour on Private Basis
8.Dubai Frame Photo Stop
9.Desert Safari in Lahbab with Belly Dance , Live Shows & BBQ Dinner
10.Entry to Ain Dubai - Largest Observation Wheel with Private Transfers
11.Entry to Dubai Museum of the Future with Private Transfers
12.Entry to 124th Floor At the Top Burj Khalifa with Private Transfers
13.Musical Fountain Show
14.Entry to Ferrari theme Park Abu Dhabi
15.Entry to Warner Bros Abu Dhabi / Yas Water Park (Choose Any 01 Park)
16.Entry to Bollywood Park / Motion Gate / Legoland (Choose Any 02 Parks)
19. Visa & Travel Insurance
1. GST 5% & TCS 5% as applicable . TCS Amount collected shall reflect in Form 26AS of the person of which PAN is provided which can be claimed while filling their Income tax return. Without submission of PAN card 10% of TCS will be applicable.
2. Visa on arrival or Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ /Early Check in /Late Check Out/ Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
5. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In & Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check in.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers/ Airfare/Train Fare unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing or itinerary selection.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometres limit/ Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
-36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
-Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
-Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
- Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
UAE Visa Information
The Applicant should have a Passport (Valid for at minimum period 6 months at the time of travel).
One visa form duly filled and signed by the Applicant (photocopy allowed).
Confirmed Return / Onward ticket (original + photocopy).
Application Form for each applicant (including infants), duly filled & signed by each applicant.
It is recommended that you attach your business card to the Visa application form.
We cannot be held responsible for any “Refusal of Visa / Visa On Arrival / Delay in the issuance of Visa” and applicable cancellation charges shall apply accordingly.
As highlighted by UAE Immigration, please note that we will not process Dubai Visa applications for the following profiles:-
Applicants with Low professions (Maid, Servants, Drivers, Electricians, Carpenters, Plumber, Pipefitters, etc)
Applicants with low professions on previous visas to Dubai (Residence/ work Permits, etc)
ECR Passport holders
Signature in Hindi or any other regional language
Thumb impression on passport
As directed by UAE Immigration Authorities, we reserve the right to stop the processing of applications for profiles that do not deem satisfactory and up-to the mark, based on the above points and other factors like false professions being mentioned & personal appearance of the pax, etc.
*Note:* Below conditions to travel to Dubai (Subject to change by the authority)
- Travellers must also have Medical Travel Insurance and Sign a Declaration upon arrival.
- Travellers must download the COVID-19 DXB APP and upload details.
- When returning back to India, within 24 hours prior to check in have to fill the Air Suvidha Self Declaration Form To be Mandatorily for all Passengers to India https://www.newdelhiairport.in/airsuvidha/apho-registration
Package Booking code : YLPKS@1