4N Standard Room, Breakfast & Optional Dinner,Transfer, Honeymoon Benefits
On tree-lined grounds along Beau Vallon Beach, this informal resort is 14 km from Seychelles International Airport. Unassuming rooms come with Wi-Fi access, flat-screens, minifridges and safes, as well as tea and coffeemakers. Some add sofas. Upgraded rooms provide furnished balconies. Suites offer living rooms, dining areas andor kitchenettes.There are 3 restaurants, including an ornate Chinese eatery, and a pizzeria with beach views. There's also an open-air bar. Other amenities consist of an outdoor pool, a casino, a gym and a dive center, plus tennis, billiards and volleyball facilities.
Sunbathing on the beaches – Seychelles is home to some of the most amazing beaches of the world. Beaches like Beau Vallon, Anse Lazio and Anse Source D’Argent are exquisitely beautiful and breathtaking. With blue shoreline, white sands and glitzy ocean water, each such beach provide ample opportunities to tourist to indulge in exciting water sports. All the more, to experience pleasure in plenty you can take sunbath at such beaches. The beaches remain the most attractive aspect of Seychelles vacation packages and you can swim, sunbathe and surf as much you want. The fascinating beaches of Seychelles let you admire the natural beauty of the island nation while encouraging you experience some memorable moments.
Day 1 Mahe - Welcome to Mahe for a leisure day
Welcome to Mahe and spend a leisure day on the island by exploring the beaches & trying the various water sports.
A warm reception awaits you as you land at the Aeroport de la pointe Larue in Mahe. The agent’s representative will escort you to your hotel for check-in and freshen up. This day is offered to you at leisure. You can head out to explore the island on your own or indulge in water activities. The hotel reception will provide you with details and best offers for the water sports.
After an eventful day on the island, head back to the hotel. Enjoy dinner and night stay at the hotel.
Optional: Choose from a long list of water sports - scuba diving, snorkeling, glass bottom boat riding, surfing, sailing, & paragliding.
Day 2 Mahe -A day of sightseeing on the Mahe island.
Explore the various tourist attractions of Mahe as you take the sightseeing tour of the island.Have breakfast at the Mahe hotel and proceed for a sightseeing tour of the island. The various attractions covered in this Seychelles tour package include Clock Tower, Sans Souci Mission Lodge, Le Jardin Du Roi Spice Garden, and Catholic Cathedral of the Immaculate Conception.
After lunch at a local restaurant, you will be taken to the beautiful Anse Royale beach. Thereafter, you will be taken for a tour of the Artisanal Craft Village. Retire to the hotel in the evening for dinner and night stay.
Day 3 Mahe -Day free at relaxation or leisure
Another beautiful morning on the beautiful island of Mahe starts with a delicious breakfast and then you have whole day at your disposal. Enjoy the day at leisure relaxing inside your hotel room or just go out and explore the mesmerizing beauty of Mahe with your partner. Beaches, restaurants, casinos, gardens, water sports; there are so many things to do in and around Mahe Island that can keep you both engaged for the day.
Day 4 Mahe -Day free at relaxation or leisure
Optional: Enjoy exploring west coast of Mahe Island riding Arabian horse, hiking tours and golfing at Seychelles Golf Club (own expenses)
Day 5 Departure Mahe
On the Mahe island, spend time in the Victoria market. You can buy souvenirs from the local shops here. Later, you will be taken to the airport for your return flight. This concludes your trip to Seychelles.
Note : Above Itinerary is just indicative & do not consider it as a final schedule. Date & Time of Tours can be changed by local agent/guide/Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which our Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard & alternate flight option will be made with availability.
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or Minimum documentation amount (INR 5900) for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. Hill stations Bookings within India :
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters .
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. CURRENCY : The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in INR/US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
11. Standard hotel check-in time for domestic and international hotels is from 1400 hours to 1600 hours and check-out time is 1000 hours to 1200 hours. Complimentary early check-in or late check-out will be subject to availability at the discretion of the hotel.
12. Late payment interest @24% per annum shall be charged on all outstanding bills after due date.
13. Booking Terms and Conditions mentioned in Skylink Booking Form immediately applies with effect from the day of acceptance received on the email or wats app weather it is duly signed or not before making the payment.
14. AMENDMENT : Once the booking is confirmed, in case of any subsequent amendments prior to travel or during travel will incur a fee as per change.
15.Once processed , the processing charges ,any taxes , forex conversion, Bank / merchant fees , Document Charges & Cancellation charges will be non-refundable whatever the case may be .
How can you book with US ?
1. Pls ask for Booking form for reservation/quotations.
2. Once a minimum advance payment/fees/part of tour cost to reserve the package is received, company will send you booking status( depending on the supplier policy)
3. By Reserving This Package, Client/Travel Partner agrees to have understood and accepted all terms and conditions on behalf of the person/s named above, i / we have read, understand and accepted the terms & conditions,how to book rules, & forwards ()full and final amount ()Non-refundable interest-free ()Advance Booking Amount & Reservation Fee
4. In case , you do not fill the form at this stage & however you send us advance/part /full payment for an above quotation with Valid ID proofs /Passports , we will certainly & immediately process the booking thereafter & treat the acceptance from your end. Booking form will be filled by your Sales Representative on your behalf & will get signed before the delivery of Vouchers /Valid Travel documents before travelling.
5. All services provided and assured by the Company are subject to full realization of payment prior to departure. If the payment to the Company is made by cheque, the Package/ tour component will be delivered only after realization of cheque/full payment.
MANDATORY: ADHAR CARD & PAN CARD ALONG WITH THE BOOKING FORM .
1. Meet & Greet upon arrival
2. 4 Nights stay in Mahe Island (Standard Room)
3. Meals as per selection
4. Standard Handling Charges in Mahe :The standard handling and service charge covers the cost of ground handling, meeting of clients upon arrival with name sign. clients are given a welcome pack with their itinerary, map of Seychelles and excursion details. Provide assstance during their stay; visit by representative at hotels on Mahe, reconfirmation of departure flight, assistance at airport for international departure and all reasonable communication charges.
5. Land Transfers on Mahe (Mahe Airport – Hotel – Mahe Airport) on Seat in Vehicle
6. Honeymoon Benefits
-Room Upgrade to Next category (sub to availibility)
-Sparkling wine with Gala Dinner on chosen night ( with Breakfast & Dinner plan)
-Cookies in the room
-Fruit Basket upon arrival
-Genuine Wedding Card need to be submitted upon check in /upon reservation the above benefits .
6. Inclusive of GST
*Package is valid for Indian Market only.
Upgradation Cost /Optional Sightseeing:- *ROE Applies: Code7S-HK100322
*Rates are subject to availibility/change without notice.
1. VIP Handling & Service Charge excluding fast track - 41 Euro per person
VIP Handling & Service charge includes welcoming clients with name sign upon exit of the arrival lounge. Clients are given refreshing towel, mineral water and arrival gift; as well as a welcome pack with their itinerary, map of Seychelles and excursion details. Our Representatives will provide clients with personalised assistance during stay and will be present to welcome clients and assist with check-in and boarding at each airport terminal and jetty respectively. Reconfirmation of departure flight, assistance at airport for international departure and all reasonable communication charges.
2. VIP Handling & Service Charge including fast track & porter service -100 Euro per person
VIP Handling & Service charge includes welcoming clients inside the Arrival lounge by Air Seychelles staff with name sign, assistance with immigration formalities through the Fast Track lane, baggage collection and customs. Clients are given refreshing towel, mineral water and arrival gift; as well as a welcome pack containing their itinerary, map of Seychelles and excursion details. Our Representatives will provide clients with personalised assistance during stay and will be present to welcome clients and assist with check-in and boarding at each airport terminal and jetty respectively. Reconfirmation of departure flight, assistance at airport for international departure and all reasonable communication charges.NB: This package include porter to assist with the luggage
Note : there will be a surcharge of Euro 8 per person to be added on the above for all last minute bookings
(less than 36 hrs) for fast track.
3. Half Day bus Tour - (on request) - no lunch : Euro 52 per person
4. Full day Bus tour - (Mon-Sun) - lunch included: Euro 85 per person
5.4 x 4 Adventures ( multiple amazing high points on off road safari, Mountain Tops, Sunset: Euro 106 per person
1. GST Inclusive & TCS 5% as applicable . TCS Amount collected shall reflect in Form 26AS of the person of which PAN is provided which can be claimed while filling their Income tax return. Without submission of PAN card 10% of TCS will be applicable.
2. Visa on arrival or Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ /Early Check in /Late Check Out/ Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
5. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In & Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check in.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers/ Airfare/Train Fare unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing or itinerary selection.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometres limit/ Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
-36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
-Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
-Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
- Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
You do not need a visa to go to the Seychelles. This applies to nationals of any country.
However, to gain entry to the Seychelles, all visitors require a passport, valid at least up until the departure date, and with two or more blank pages within. Children require their own identification (Child Passport).
Entry requirements in Covid-19 times
Since August 2020, tourists from certain countries are allowed to travel to the Seychelles again