2N Amman, 2N Petra, 1N Dead Sea
2NAmman-Madaba-Nebo-2NPetra- Wadi Rum-1NDead Sea
f you are planning a Jordan trip, Skylink Travel is the right place to come to. Whatever your travel preference, you will find suitable Jordan tour packages here. Whether you are looking for Jordan packages for a family or a couple, whether you need escorted Jordan tour packages for your parents or an offbeat Jordan vacation for yourself, we can help you sort out your Jordan trip plan. Jordan offers diverse range of experiences & terrain & is home to 4 UNESCO heritage sites including Petra, Desert Landscape of Wadi rum .Beyond these big names , there is plenty more to explore and amazing adventures await any traveller on a holiday in Jordan
Before Traveling to Jordan:Jordan entry regulations are changing frequently. Make sure to review the following requirements for most recent information before you travel.
All travelers whether vaccinated or not are required to bring a negative PCR test from the country of departure that should be done within maximum 72 hours prior to departure.
- All Passengers are required to visit https://www.gateway2jordan.gov.jo/index.html portal prior to departure, complete the required form, and obtain the QR code which is mandatory to be presented prior to boarding and upon arrival.
Exemption: Children under the age of 5 years.
PCR test required upon arrival: PCR test is mandatory upon arrival for all passengers and each passenger has to register and pay amount of 20 JOD through the https://www.gateway2jordan.gov.jo/index.html portal
Exemptions include: Children under the age of 5 years.
-Proof of health insurance is mandatory for non-Jordanians.
- Medical Tourism Patients are exempted.
The following shall be applied on passengers travelling to Aqaba (King Hussein International Airport):
-Passengers shall hold vaccinations certificates proving that full course of vaccination has been completed (Minors are exempted from
providing vaccination certificate or PCR test if holding a proof that their both parents have full course of vaccination), or
-Hold a proof that 21 days have passed after the first dose of covid-19 vaccination, or
- Hold a negative PCR test which was conducted within 72 hours prior to the departure time from the first embarking airport.
-The vaccination certificate shall be in the Arabic or English language only and presented to airline personnel prior to boarding.
-Any passenger gives falsified or incorrect information is subject to a fine of 10,000 JOD.
Tentative Tour Plan
DAY 1:ARRIVAL AMMAN
Arrive in Amman (QAIA). Meet and greet at the airport.Overnight stay in Amman (as per flight time)
DAY 2:AMMAN – AMMAN CITY TOUR – JERASH – AMMAN
After breakfast, start tour in the downtown part of capital city Amman for 2 hours, visiting sites and museums including the Archeological Museum, the Folklore Museum, The citadel and the Amphitheatre. Everywhere you look there is evidence of the city's much older past. Heading to visit the ancient Roman city of Jerash, including the paved and colonnaded streets, soaring hilltop temples, theatres, spacious public squares and plazas, baths, fountains and city walls.Overnight stay in Amman (B)
DAY 3:AMMAN – MADABA – NEBO - PETRA
After breakfast, visit Madaba, a city best known for the famous 6th century Mosaic map of Jerusalem & Holy Land and for its spectacular Byzantine and Umayyad mosaics and visit of St. George’s church.Continue to Mt. Nebo a city mentioned in the bible as the place where Moses was granted a view of the Promised Land that he would never enter. Drive to last your destination Petra. Overnight stay in Petra (B)
DAY 4:PETRA VISIT
After Breakfast, visit the Nabatean Red Rose city of Petra, one of the 7 world wonders and a UNESCO World Heritage site. Enter the city through 1KM long narrow gorge which is flanked either side by 80m high cliffs! Notice the dazzling colors and formations of the rocks. The site is massive, and contains hundreds of elaborated rock-cut tombs, a treasury, Roman-style theatres, temples, sacrificial altars and colonnaded streets.Overnight stay in Petra (B)
DAY 5:PETRA – WADI RUM – DEAD SEA
After breakfast, we head to visit other significant sites Wadi Rum. Explore Wadi Rum on a 1.30 hour jeep ride into the Jordanian desert! Wadi Rum was best described by T.E. Lawrence as “Vast, echoing and god-like”, and by the locals as “Valley of the Moon”. Proceed to reach Dead Sea.Overnight stay in Dead Sea (B)
DAY 6 :DEPARTURE DEAD SEA - QAIA
After breakfast, departure from Amman via Queen Alia international Airport), to your next destination. (3:30 hours before
each flight time).
Note : Above Itinerary is just indicative & do not consider it as a final schedule. Date & Time of Tours can be changed by local agent/guide/Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which our Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard & alternate flight option will be made with availability.
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or Minimum documentation amount (INR 5900) for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. Hill stations Bookings within India :
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters .
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. CURRENCY : The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in INR/US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
11. Standard hotel check-in time for domestic and international hotels is from 1400 hours to 1600 hours and check-out time is 1000 hours to 1200 hours. Complimentary early check-in or late check-out will be subject to availability at the discretion of the hotel.
12. Late payment interest @24% per annum shall be charged on all outstanding bills after due date.
13. Booking Terms and Conditions mentioned in Skylink Booking Form immediately applies with effect from the day of acceptance received on the email or wats app weather it is duly signed or not before making the payment.
14. AMENDMENT : Once the booking is confirmed, in case of any subsequent amendments prior to travel or during travel will incur a fee as per change.
Meet & assist Team at Queen Alia airport & procedures:
-Our representatives will be having a sign with our Company logo.
- Representative will be waiting after the medical test area, as soon as the clients leave the aircraft as he will
collect the passports, finish the visa formalities then lead clients to the luggage before leaving Airport.
Hotel Check out Procedures:
- Within 72 hours you will have Travco service PCR at the hotel on private basis by a testing laboratory cost USD 40.00
(if your country request it)
-Our Hotel representative’s team will help on the checkout desk.
- Set Luggage pick up time from all the rooms day before.
-Transfer luggage to the bus and check.
Airport Greetings and check out procedures:
- Transfer all the luggage check at the check in point.
- Issue Boarding passes to the clients.
-Finish the passports check formalities. By our Meet and greet reps.
Package includes :
1. Visa including meet and assist “Visa is free for the time being; only passport details are required before the guests’ arrival”.
2.Transportation as per the above mentioned program in an A/C vehicle with a professional driver.
3.5 nights’ accommodation based on sharing a DBL/TWN room on Breakfast basis at the above mentioned hotels or similar and on Breakfast.
4. Entrance fees to the above mentioned sites.
5.A short horse ride from the main gate (Visitor Center) till the beginning of the Siq.
6.1.5-hrs Jeep ride in Wadi Rum
7. Bottle of water per day per person
From 01 – 04 Pax:
- A Local English-speaking Guide in Jerash for (1.30 hrs)
-A Local English-speaking Guide in Petra from Visitors’ Center till Qasr Al Bint (1.30 hrs)
From 05 Pax:
A private English-speaking guide touring days only (4-days).
- Check-in / out timing hotels:
*Check-in in Amman at 14:00 / check-out from Amman at 12:00 noontime
*Check-in in Petra, Wadi Rum & Dead Sea at 15:00 / check-out from Petra at 12:00 noontime
Holiday Season supplements: Supplement applies during special holiday seasons and blackout periods: Eid Al Fitr Holidays, Eid Al Adha Holidays, Christmas Holidays, New Year’s,Eastern Easter, and Western Easter.
Blackout dates (Please check with your account manager regarding to availabilities & dates):
- 10.04.2022 – 17.04.2022 Easter
- 21.04.2022 – 24.04.2022 Orthodox Easter
- 01.05.2022 – 07.05.2022 Eid al Fitir
- 07.07.2022 - 14.07.2022 Eid al Adha
- 31.10.2022 – 03.11.2022 SOFEX Aqaba
1. GST & TCS 5% as applicable . TCS Amount collected shall reflect in Form 26AS of the person of which PAN is provided which can be claimed while filling their Income tax return. Without submission of PAN card 10% of TCS will be applicable.
2. Visa on arrival or Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ /Early Check in /Late Check Out/ Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
5. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In & Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check in.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers/ Airfare/Train Fare unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing or itinerary selection.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometres limit/ Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- 36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
-Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
Visa: Visa will be obtained free of charge upon arrival for all non-restricted nationalities booked through Jordanian tour operator under two conditions: 1. Traveler should stay in Jordan minimum two consecutive nights 2. To receive full passport details before arrival.
Sequence of the program may change according to unexpected Matter.
You may send an Enquiry to our Customer Service or change the date to proceed.