3N Athens, 2N Mykonos
3N Athens, 2N Mykonos, Breakfast, Port to Port Ferry Tickets, City Tours, Transfers
Athens has been the center of Greek civilization for some 4,000 years. The capital of modern Greece, its still dominated by 5th-century-B.C.E. landmarks, including the Acropolis, a hilltop citadel topped with ancient buildings such as the colonnaded Parthenon temple. Mykonos, part of the Cyclades island group in the Aegean Sea, is one of the most popular and glamorous Greek isles, known for its nonstop party atmosphere.
Day 1: Athens- arrival
Upon arrival at Athens Airport meet with our representative and transfer to your hotel. Balance of the day at leisure and overnight in Athens.
Day 2: Athens
Breakfast at the hotel and day at leisure or have an optional tour. Overnight in Athens.
Day 3: Athens- Mykonos
Breakfast in the hotel. Early in the morning you will be transferred to Piraeus port. Embarkation on your ferry and sail off to Mykonos Island. Upon arrival in Mykonos transfer to your hotel. Balance of the day at leisure and overnight in Mykonos.
Day 4: Mykonos
Breakfast in the hotel. Have this day free at leisure spending time in some of the many cosmopolitan sandy beaches of the island, shopping or discovering the famous for its white washed houses and vivid night life, Mykonos Town. Optional choice to explore the island of Mykonos or visit the near by islands of Tinos and Delos with one of the plenty tours provided. Overnight in Mykonos.
Day 5: Mykonos- Athens
Breakfast in the hotel. Check out and transfer to Mykonos port. Ferry embarkation and sail off to Piraeus port- Athens. Upon arrival at Piraeus port transfer to your hotel in Athens. Overnight in Athens.
Day 6: Athens- departure
Breakfast in the hotel. Check out and transfer to the airport for your departure flight.
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date &Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travelers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard &alternate flight option will be made with availability .
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. Hill stations Bookings within India :
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters .
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
11. Check in / Check out. Most hotels worldwide observe 1400-1600 Hrs. as Check-in time & 1000-1200 Hrs. as Check out time. If the Tourist/Group arrival is before or departure is after the normal check-in or check-out time, the Company is not responsible for additional charges levied by the hotel or travel component supplier and such charges are to be settled by the Tourist/Group directly with the hotel or travel components supplier.
• Meet & Greet assistance
• 3 overnights in Athens city center hotel, in std room type, on bb (split stay)
• 2 overnights in Mykonos hotel, in std room type, on bb
• Athens Airport- Athens Hotel and v.v. with private a/c tax
• Athens Hotel- Piraeus port and v.v. with private a/c taxi
• Mykonos port- Mykonos Hotel and v.v. with shared mini bus
• Ferry tickets in economy class, including port taxes, handling fees and delivery in Athens: Piraeus- Mykonos- Piraeus with Blue Star Ferries
Optional Tour Athens:-
- Athens – Sightseeing with Acropolis and the New Museum (Include Pick up/ drop off at Athens Hotel or near by spot, all transfers with luxury a/c coach, licensed guide, entrance fees) INR 5700 per person
- Cape Sounion (Half day afternoon tour) (Pick up/ drop off at Athens Hotel or nearby spot, all transfers with luxury a/c coach, licensed guide, entrance fees) INR 3700 per person
- Ancient Corinth half day tour (Pick up/ drop off at Athens Hotel or nearby spot, all transfers with luxury a/c coach, licensed guide, entrance fees) INR 4900 per person
- Full day Delphi with lunch (Pick up/ drop off at Athens Hotel or nearby spot, all transfers with luxury a/c coach, licensed guide, entrance fees, lunch in local restaurant) INR 7200 per person
- One Day Cruise (Pick up/ drop off at Athens Hotel or nearby spot, R/T pier transfers with luxury a/c coach, buffet lunch on board, folk show on board) INR 6900 per person
Optional Tour Mykonos :--
- City and Island tour SIC INR 4900 per person
- Sunset Cruise SIC INR 5300 per person
- Jeep Safari SIC INR 6900 per person
- South Coast Cruise SIC INR 7200 per person
1. GST Extra on Total Billing
2. Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees/ Guide Charges / Optional Cost
5. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check In at Hotel.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges,Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours ( especially applicable for Indian Itineraries ) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12. Visa Charges
- 36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
Visa Information (Sub to Change):
Your passport and copies of your previous visas – valid for at least 3 months beyond return date – are required. Your passport must have at least two blank pages. Travel medical insurance confirmation of minimum 30,000 € coverage within Greece and the entire Schengen area.