2N Gili Trawangan
2N Gili Trawangan, Breakfast, Airport transfer, VAT inclusive, Special Honeymoon Benefits
The Gili Islands are a group of three small islands located off the north-western shore of Balis neighbour, Lombok. Highly popular among divers, there are dive centres available on all three, namely Gili Trawangan, Gili Meno and Gili Air, and the waters around them boast rich tropical marine biodiversity and offer good visibility all year round. Collectively referred to as the Gilis, they are technically part of Lombok, but have become a much-loved optional itinerary for visitors to Bali, with easy and regular transfer services available.
Day 1 Lombok Airport- Gili Trawangan
Arrive at Lombok, Rest of the day will be free at leisure. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 2 Gili Trawangan
Breakfast at the Hotel. Today Schedule is free at leisure by own arrangement. You can get the snorkeling / diving Activities by your own arrangement. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 3 Gili Trawangan - Lombok Airport
Breakfast at the Hotel. At appropriate time, you will be directly proceed to Airport for your next flight to next destination.
Note : Above Itinerary is just indicative & do not consider it as a final schedule. Date & Time of Tours can be changed by local agent/guide/Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which our Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard & alternate flight option will be made with availability.
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
10. Standard hotel check-in time for domestic and international hotels is from 1400 hours to 1600 hours and check-out time is 1000 hours to 1200 hours. Complimentary early check-in or late check-out will be subject to availability at the discretion of the hotel.
1. 2 Nights stay in Gili Trawangan with Breakfast
2. Round-trip return transfer Lombok Airport – Gili Trawangan – Lombok Airport *Note: Roundtrip transfer from Harbour - Hotel - Harbour by Cidomo (Traditional Transportation in Gili Trawangan) - Own Arrangement on the Spot.
3. VAT & service charges
4. GST Inclusive
Jambuluwuk Oceano Resort 4*- Honeymoon decoration setup in room, 1 X Afternoon cake per stay as FOC
The Trawangan Resort 4*- Room set up with flower petals and simple towel decoration
Villa Ombak 5*- Honeymoon Cake , Flower & fruit arrangement ,Fruit Punch
Ombak Sunset 5*- Honeymoon Cake, Special Turn down service , decoration inside/outside during the stay
1. GST Extra on Total Billing unless specified
2. Visa on arrival or Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ /Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
5. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In & Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check in.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers/ Airfare/Train Fare unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
-36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
-Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
Most of the time in the year these islands near tp Lombok have a good weather with a mix of dry and hot in the day and slightly cool in the night. Go during the dry season so that you can have your tropical islands experience. The best time to go to Gili Islands would be September to November, for the best weather yet not too packed with tourists.
You may want to avoid the rainy season from November to April, but it does not really rain that much and the peak tourist seasons are July-August and December-January.
CODE : 72CUR-HK270319-PCT