3N Lucerne, 2N Interlaken, 2N Zurich
3NLucerne,2NInterlaken,2NZurich,B'fast,8D SwissPass,Mt.Titlis ,Jungfraujoch,Lake Brienz Cruise
Discover some of the reasons Switzerland is a place that you absolutely must visit during your lifetime. Whether it's the spectacular mountain scenery, the heart-pumping activities or the food that will leave you wanting more, you've got to experience them at least once. Known for its mountains, clocks, chocolate, cheese, and political neutrality, Switzerland's picturesque alps are a storybook place to visit.
Switzerland Overview : Nestled in the heart of Europe, this small country has something unique and exciting to offer every traveler. Whether you want to relax on a lake, take in stunning mountain scenery, or hit the slopes for exciting winter activities, a trip to Switzerland is guaranteed to create unforgettable memories.
The Swiss Alps cover nearly 60% of the country, creating some of the most incredible and picturesque views in the entire world.
With trails ranging from easy, family-friendly strolls to strenuous peaks for more experienced hikers, Switzerland is the perfect destination for anyone who loves spending time in the great outdoors.
Cities Covered: Lucerne - Mt. Titlis - Interlaken - Mt. Jungfraujoch - Zurich - Rhine Falls
Tentative Tour Plan:
Day 1 Arrival at Zurich Airport, Board the Train from Zurich Airport to Lucerne, check in to the Hotel. Overnight stay in Lucerne.
Day 2 Breakfast, Visit Lake Lucerne, Chaple Bridge, Lion Monument with Swiss Pass. Overnight stay in Lucerne
Day 3 Breakfast, Excursion to Mt. Titlis with Swiss Pass. Overnight stay in Lucerne
Day 4 Breakfast, Board the Train from Lucerne to Interlaken. check in to the Hotel. Visit Lake Thun, Lake Brienz with Swiss Pass. Overnight stay in Interlaken
Day 5 Breakfast, Excursion to Jungfraujoch -Top of Europe with Swiss Pass. Overnight stay in Interlaken
Day 6 Breakfast, Board the Train from Interlaken to Zurich, check in to the Hotel. Day at Leisure, Overnight stay in Zurich
Day 7 Breakfast, Visit Rhine Falls with Swiss Pass. Overnight stay in Zurich
Day 8 Breakfast, Private departure transfer to Zurich Airport for your flight Back to India
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date &Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed , ticketed or vouchered. These are only offers overwhich Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise companyreserves the right to dishonor the booking. Any incorrect names is not our liability. All Travellers must carry valid id proof.
3. Destination(s) / Hotels have been selected by the consent and discussion with the client. SKYLINK role is to suggest hotel /services according to the budget and the requirement. Skylink is not liable for any dislikes and interest onceconfirmed/paid/checked in /Utilized. Client has full option to check hotel names and its facility through internet or any possiblesources over which Skylink has no objection.
4. Exactness & Hotel Ratings cannot be guaranteed of any service that may be provided to you. For instance, photographs ofthe interiors of the hotel rooms posted on our website or sent/shown which have been sourced from hotel. The visual of anysight/tour/rooms selected by you /us as Skylink or our service provider cannot be guaranteed.
5. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion ofForeign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which our Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per BookingForm attached.
6. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard &alternate flight option will be made with availability.
7. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking& reservation fees/cancellation charges or Minimum documentation amount (INR 5900) for Visa submission as applicable(varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
8. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
9. Hill stations Bookings: Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning or heaters due to weather conditions of the
location.A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. Late payment interest @24% per annum shall be charged on all outstanding bills after due date.
11. Booking Form Terms & conditions immediately applies with effect from the day of acceptance received on the email or watsapp weather it is duly signed or not before making the payment.
12. AMENDMENT: Once the booking is confirmed, in case of any subsequent amendments prior to travel or during travel willincur a fee as per change.
13. Once any reservation is processed , the processing charges ,any taxes , forex conversion, Bank / merchant fees , DocumentCharges & Cancellation charges will be non-refundable whatever the case may be .
The airfares the company has contracted with various airlines are non-refundable. The company shall in no circumstanceswhatsoever be liable to the client or any person travelling with him/her for the following reasons:
1. Failure on the part of airline to accommodate passenger despite having confirmed tickets.
2. Change of flight timing or change of route with or without intimation.
3. If in the event that the flight is over booked or cancelled for whatever reason and the client is not allowed/able to board theflight , the client shall not hold the company responsible for the same and no claim whatsoever can be made by client. Allincidental expenses arising out of such situation will be payable by client.
4. Seat allocation & meals: Low cost airline do not provide seat allocation & meals .It is chargeable & payable extra.Mealrequests are subject to discretion of the airlines . Skylink can only put a request /remark on your behalf but can not guaranteethe provision of the same as we in no way control airlines & other service providers.
5. Airport taxes / airline development fees as applicable to be paid over & above tour cost should there be a rise post theprinting of the brochure/quotation.
6. Refund cannot be guaranteed till it is not recovered or acknowledged by us (SKYLINK ) & we cannot be liable to pay on ourservice provider's behalf unless amount has been credited to Skylink Pvt Ltd by the Airlines or airlines ticket supplier.
7. Above is only a quote and can't be treated as booking unless confirmed & paid by customer - In case of non-availability ofgiven flight, similar options will be provided.
8. Rates are subject to change without any notice. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policyover which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
9. Few Promotional & all fixed departure fares are 100% non-refundable /non amendable & non-transferable even in case ofrefusal of visa and immigration or any unseen/ unavoidable circumstances.
10. Baggage Allowance :varies from airlines to airlines. Generally, 1 suitcase not exceeding 20-23 kg of weight & 62 inch oflinear dimension is allowed as check in baggage. Economy class -1Bag not more than 7 kg & 42 inch of linear dimension isallowed as Handbag/Cabin Bag .Pls reconfirm with your airlines before travelling as it is subject to vary with different airlines.
1. Refundable deals are valid for some specific time or unless Time limit given or specified. Factors involved in hike may becurrency or other factors over which Skylink Travel has no control.
2. All hotels are suggested on the basis of the feedback taken from our customers or suggested as per your requirement &budget. Still we request that before finalizing the tour & hotels , kindly go through the website of the hotels and read the reviews( regarding factors/amenities like room size, microwave, parking, location, Room view & Allocation , tea/coffee maker, heateretc)
3. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
4. Booking & reservation fees /discount will be non- refundable whatever the case may be if cancelling refundable bookings.
5. Mandatory Fees, Deposit and Taxes -City tax and Resort fee are to be paid directly at hotel if applicable. You’ll be asked topay the charges at the property.
6. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
7. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/shewill be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unlessspecified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child willbe provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) ifnot prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
8. Standard hotel check-in time for domestic and international hotels is from 1400 hours to 1600 hours and check-out time is1000 hours to 1200 hours. Complimentary early check-in or late check-out will be subject to availability at the discretion of thehotel.
9. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot beguaranteed.
How can you book your Holidays with US?
1. Booking form for Domestic & International Holidays| Visa Facilitation Guidelines attached with the quotes.
2. Once a minimum advance payment/fees/part of tour cost to reserve the package is received, company will send you bookingstatus.
3. By Reserving This Package, Client/Travel Partner agrees to have understood and accepted all terms and conditions onbehalf of the person/s named above, i / we have read, understand and accepted the terms & conditions, how to book rules, &forwards ?full and final amount ?Minimum Non-refundable interest-free Advance Booking Amount & Reservation Fee ?Minimum Documentation Amount & Visa Fees
4. You can send us a scanned copy of the FILLED & SIGNED BOOKING FORM from your registered email to your salesadvisor email id from where the quotation is sentmailto:email@example.com or Wats APP –to Sales Team+919810006174/+9810008288
5. In case , you do not fill the form at this stage & however you send us advance/part /full payment for an above quotation withValid ID proofs /Passports , we will certainly & immediately process the booking thereafter & treat the acceptance from your end.Booking form has to be signed by you before the delivery of Vouchers /Valid Travel documents before travelling.
6. All services provided and assured by the Company are subject to full realization of payment prior to departure. If the paymentto the Company is made by cheque, the Package/ tour component will be delivered only after realization of cheque/full payment.
FOR INTERNATIONAL HOLIDAYS -KYC MANDATORY: PASSPORT BIO & LAST PAGE WITH ADHAR CARD & PAN CARDFOR ALL TRAVELLING PASSNGERS ALONG WITH THE BOOKING FORM ALONG WITH BILLING DETAILS.
PLEASE NOTE: IF ABOVE DOCUMENTS ARE NOT RECEIVED SKYLINK CANNOT MAKE REMITTANCE FOR YOURBOOKINGS AND WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF CLIENTS FACE ISSUES UPON CHECK-IN & CHECK-OUT.
1. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in INR/US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (localcurrency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case ofcurrency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly.All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on thefare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
2. Package cost includes(Ground Handling charges) dollar segment, which will be taken out of your LRS(Liberalised RemittanceScheme)
METHOD OF PAYMENT: All payments should be in done in favor of “SKYLINK TRAVEL PVT LTD.” Please don't deposit cash inour account.
1) Payments may be made by visiting our office
For your convenience, we also have several Indian Rupee bank accounts. Please ensure that the cheques are timely deliveredto our office for encashment since no documents would be delivered till the cheque is en- cashed. The payment for entirepackage has to be settled before the dateline. Please note that Cheque Bouncing Charges will be Rs.600/- OR AS PER ACTUALS
BANK NAME: ICICI BANK LTD |BRANCH CONNAUGHT PLACE, NEW DELHI-110001 ACCOUNT NUMBER 000705028555 |IFSC Code:ICIC0000007
BANK NAME: KOTAK MAHINDRA BANK LTD. |BRANCH G 39 CONNAUGHT CIRCUS NEW DELHI-110001 |ACCOUNTNUMBER 2011221016 |IFSC Code: KKBK0000214
BANK NAME :BANK OF BARODA | BRANCH NARAINA ,NEW DELHI-110028|ACCOUNT NUMBER 07920200000888 | IFSCCode:BARB0INDNAR
2) Online Payment by clicking on link : Merchant Fees/Bank Charges: Credit card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking/ Wallets - 2.36%extra above payable Amount & 3.5% for Amex Cards /Diners card will be charged( no charge on UPI)
For Foreign Nationals: If International Credit Card from abroad then 3.75% will be applicable on the total amount payable
2) Online Payment by clicking on link : Merchant Fees/Bank Charges: Credit card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking/ Wallets - 2.75%extra above payable Amount & 3.5% for Amex Cards /Diners card will be charged( no charge on UPI)
For Foreign Nationals: If International Credit Card from abroad then 3.75% will be applicable on the total amount payable
3) UPI: skylinktravelindia@kotak
UPI: skylinktravelpltd@icici (Transaction Limit of ICICI UPI Rs. 1,00,000/- Per Day from One Account)
*** Kindly send us the receipt of payment deposit through email or watsapp.
1.03 Nights accommodation in Lucerne - Ibis Styles Lucerne or similar
2.02 Nights accommodation in Interlaken - Hotel Chalet Swiss or similar
3.02 Nights accommodation in Zurich - Novotel Zurich Airport Messe or similar
5.2nd Class 08 Days Swiss Pass
6.Lake Lucerne Cruise with Swiss Pass
7.Excursion To Mt. Titlis with Ice flyer
8.Lake Brienz Cruise with Swiss Pass
9.Excursion to Jungfraujoch Top of Europe
10.Visit Rhine Falls in Zurich with Swiss Pass ( Boat Ride Optional )
1. GST 5% & TCS 5% as applicable . TCS Amount collected shall reflect in Form 26AS of the person of which PAN is provided which can be claimed while filling their Income tax return. Without submission of PAN card 10% of TCS will be applicable.
2. Visa on arrival or Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ /Early Check in /Late Check Out/ Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
5. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In & Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check in.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers/ Airfare/Train Fare unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing or itinerary selection.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometres limit/ Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- 36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
- Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
While you can’t go wrong with a trip to Switzerland at any time of year, the absolute best time to book your visit to Switzerland is between June and August.
During this peak summer season, you can enjoy beautiful weather, plenty of activity options, and a huge range of exciting and unique festivals and attractions.
As the beginning of the gorgeous summer season, June is an ideal time to visit Switzerland. Temperatures are warm but comfortable, alpine flowers are blooming, and you can avoid the summer crowds that arrive in July and August.