5N Singapore, Private Airport Transfers, City tour , Sentosa ,Night Safari, Jurong Bird Park
Get amazing discounts on fabulous hotels, activities, and much more with our Budget-Friendly packages in Singapore.Singapore is the only island city-state of Southeast Asia. Visited by travelers from across the continents, Our Singapore packages facilitate them to enjoy tourist attractions, tasty food, a lively nightlife, and good shopping options at pocket-friendly rates. Its rich cultural and natural heritage brings out the best of Singapore.
Tentative Tour Plan:
Day 1 Singapore: Arrival at Singapore Changi Airport + Night Safari
Transfer to hotel .(Check in time 2pm). Check-in and relax for a while.
At Evening, Get ready for Night Safari. Tentative Pick up :1800Hrs Today we take you to Night Safari .The world’s first Night Safari** set in 40 hectares of secondary jungle will unfold the mystery and drama of the tropical jungle after dusk with stunning effect. See a myriad of nocturnal animals, from fierce predators to timid forest dwellers, in their natural habitat under subtle moonglow lighting. With priority boarding. You won’t have to wait in line to board the tram which takes you through the East and West Lop. Pass by a Large reservoir and weave through selected habitats desingned specifically to replicate the natural environment from the Himalayan foothills to the Southeast Asian Rainforest and Indian Subcontinent. Let the guide take you on a walking trail to view some animals at close quarters. There will also be an opportunity to catch either the Thumbuakar performance of fire-eating skills OR a 20 mins animals extravaganza at the Creatures of the Night Show, subject to weather condition.You can choose to add on a buffet meal of local favorites and international cruisine in a charmingly rustic setting Ulu Ulu Safari Restaurant. Overnight at hotel. Meals: No Meals
Day 2 Singapore –
Around 0830 hrs. Sentosa FUN PASS™ 90 tokens +5 free with OW transfer - SIC Basis
Day 3 Singapore –Morning Free City tour on SIC + Jurong Bird Park with Tram ( Make your own way-Operating hours 0830AM-6PM)
After Breakfast , proceed to Singapore City Tour for 3.5hrs on SIC basis. Back to Hotel.
Later , you can plan to visit Jurong Bird park at your own pace . For an up-close encounter with some of our prettiest and rarest feathered friends, step into Jurong Bird Park.Spread across 20.2 hectares in a western corner of Singapore, this sprawling park is Asia’s largest, with a collection of over 5,000 birds from 400 species.You’ll meet the many feathered residents during daily feeding sessions, even glimpsing elusive birds like the crested guinea fowl, iridescent starling and turaco. Meals: Breakfast
Day 4 Singapore –Morning Garden by the Bay with 2 conservatories + OCBC skyway with OW transfer
0830Hrs : Garden by the Bay , one of the Top 10 Award-winning Gardens of the world. Discover diverse plant life from around the world displayed in its spectacular cooled conservatories.
CHANCE TO UPGRADE TO ANY 1 @ 70 S$ per adult/ 50S$ per child/
A) 1800h : 4 hrs Nightout at Marina Bay (includes Dinner)Wed, Sun except for F1 (29 Sep - 02 Oct 2022), 24-25 Dec, 31 Dec and 01 Jan. Includes :Includes admission to only one conservatory. Choice of either Flower Dome or Cloud Forest
Includes Marina Bay Sands’ SkyPark admission (Weather permitting) , Local Dinner
B) 1800h :4 hrs Nightout at Chinatown & Bugis Village (includes Dinner)Mon, Fri
C) 1800h : 4 hrs Nightout at Incredible Little India (includes Dinner) Tue
Day 5 Singapore ( Optional) Add On @ S$ 105 per adult/ S$ 74 per child 3-12years
Full Day Universal Studios Tour or 8hrs Day Safari ( Combo of Zoo & River Safari )
After breakfast. Today we take you to Universal Studios.Tentative Pick up :0830Hrs : Experience a universe of excitement at Universal Studios Singapore™ at Resorts World™ Sentosa. You can experience cutting-edge rides, shows, and attractions based on your favourite blockbuster fi lms and television series, including TRANSFORMERS The Ride: The Ultimate 3D Battle, Shrek 4-D Adventure, Revenge of the Mummy™, Madagascar: A Crate Adventure, Jurassic Park Rapids Adventure™, Puss in Boots’ Giant Journey and Battlestar Galactica: HUMAN vs. CYLON™, the world’s tallest dueling coasters! Overnight at hotel. Meals: Breakfast
8hrs Day Safari ( Combo of Zoo & River Safari )
0800hrs. Wildlife and nature enthusiasts may be surprised by the animal-centric activities available in ultra-modern Singapore city. This easy day tour combines a visit to the Singapore Zoo and a River Safari experience. At the well-designed zoo, admire orangutans, elephants, and more, living in natural-like habitats. On the River Safari you’ll pass through recreations of eight different habitats, spotting pandas and monkeys at Asia’s only river-themed wildlife park.
Day 6 Departure: Singapore Airport
After Breakfast. Early morning check out from hotel & transfer to to airport for flight. Meals: Breakfast
Note : Above suggested Itinerary is just indicative & do not consider it as a final schedule.Date & Time of Tours can be changed by local agent/guide/Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed , ticketed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking. Any incorrect names is not our liability. All Travellers must carry valid id proof.
3. Destination(s) / Hotels have been selected by the consent and discussion with the client. SKYLINK role is to suggest hotel / services according to the budget and the requirement. Skylink is not liable for any dislikes and interest once confirmed/paid/checked in /Utilized. Client has full option to check hotel names and its facility through internet or any possible sources over which Skylink has no objection.
4. Exactness & Hotel Ratings cannot be guaranteed of any service that may be provided to you. For instance, photographs of the interiors of the hotel rooms posted on our website or sent/shown which have been sourced from hotel. The visual of any sight/tour/rooms selected by you /us as Skylink or our service provider cannot be guaranteed.
5. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which our Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
6. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard & alternate flight option will be made with availability.
7. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or Minimum documentation amount (INR 5900) for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
8. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
9. Hill stations Bookings: Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning or heaters due to weather conditions of the location.A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. Late payment interest @24% per annum shall be charged on all outstanding bills after due date.
11. Booking Form Terms & conditions immediately applies with effect from the day of acceptance received on the email or wats app weather it is duly signed or not before making the payment.
12. AMENDMENT : Once the booking is confirmed, in case of any subsequent amendments prior to travel or during travel will incur a fee as per change.
13. Once any reservation is processed , the processing charges ,any taxes , forex conversion, Bank / merchant fees , Document Charges & Cancellation charges will be non-refundable whatever the case may be .
The airfares the company has contracted with various airlines are non-refundable. The company shall in no circumstances whatsoever be liable to the client or any person travelling with him/her for the following reasons:
1. Failure on the part of airline to accommodate passenger despite having confirmed tickets.
2. Change of flight timing or change of route with or without intimation.
3. If in the event that the flight is over booked or cancelled for whatever reason and the client is not allowed/able to board the flight , the client shall not hold the company responsible for the same and no claim whatsoever can be made by client. All incidental expenses arising out of such situation will be payable by client.
4. Low cost airline do not provide seat allocation & meals ..It is chargeable & payable extra .
5. Airport taxes / airline development fees as applicable to be paid over & above tour cost should there be a rise post the printing of the brochure/quotation.
6. Refund cannot be guaranteed till it is not recovered or acknowledged by us (SKYLINK ) & we cannot be liable to pay on our service provider's behalf unless amount has been credited to Skylink Pvt Ltd by the Airlines or airlines ticket supplier.
7. Above is only a quote and can't be treated as booking unless confirmed & paid by customer - In case of non-availability of given flight, similar options will be provided.
8. Rates are subject to change without any notice. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
9. Few Promotional & all fixed departure fares are 100% non-refundable /non amendable & non-transferable even in case of refusal of visa and immigration or any unseen/ unavoidable circumstances.
10. Baggage Allowance :varies from airlines to airlines. Generally, 1 suitcase not exceeding 20-23 kg of weight & 62 inch of linear dimension is allowed as check in baggage. Economy class -1Bag not more than 7 kg & 42 inch of linear dimension is allowed as Handbag/Cabin Bag .Pls reconfirm with your airlines before travelling as it is subject to vary with different airlines.
1. Refundable deals are valid for some specific time or unless Time limit given or specified. Factors involved in hike may be currency or other factors over which Skylink Travel has no control.
2. All hotels are suggested on the basis of the feedback taken from our customers or suggested as per your requirement & budget. Still we request that before finalizing the tour & hotels , kindly go through the website of the hotels and read the reviews ( regarding factors/amenities like room size, microwave, parking, location, Room view & Allocation , tea/coffee maker, heater etc)
3. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
4. Booking & reservation fees /discount will be non- refundable whatever the case may be if cancelling refundable bookings.
5. Mandatory Fees, Deposit and Taxes -City tax and Resort fee are to be paid directly at hotel if applicable. You’ll be asked to pay the charges at the property.
6. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
7. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
8. Standard hotel check-in time for domestic and international hotels is from 1400 hours to 1600 hours and check-out time is 1000 hours to 1200 hours. Complimentary early check-in or late check-out will be subject to availability at the discretion of the hotel.
9. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
How can you book your Holidays with US?
1. Booking form for Domestic & International Holidays| Visa Facilitation Guidelines attached with the quotes.
2. Once a minimum advance payment/fees/part of tour cost to reserve the package is received, company will send you booking status.
3. By Reserving This Package, Client/Travel Partner agrees to have understood and accepted all terms and conditions on behalf of the person/s named above, i / we have read, understand and accepted the terms & conditions, how to book rules, & forwards ?full and final amount ?Minimum Non-refundable interest-free Advance Booking Amount & Reservation Fee ? Minimum Documentation Amount & Visa Fees
4. You can send us a scanned copy of the FILLED & SIGNED BOOKING FORM from your registered email to your sales advisor email id from where the quotation is sent or Wats APP –to Sales Team +919810006174/+9810008288
5. In case , you do not fill the form at this stage & however you send us advance/part /full payment for an above quotation with Valid ID proofs /Passports , we will certainly & immediately process the booking thereafter & treat the acceptance from your end. Booking form has to be signed by you before the delivery of Vouchers /Valid Travel documents before travelling.
6. All services provided and assured by the Company are subject to full realization of payment prior to departure. If the payment to the Company is made by cheque, the Package/ tour component will be delivered only after realization of cheque/full payment.
FOR INTERNATIONAL HOLIDAYS -KYC MANDATORY: PASSPORT BIO & LAST PAGE WITH ADHAR CARD & PAN CARD FOR ALL TRAVELLING PASSNGERS ALONG WITH THE BOOKING FORM ALONG WITH BILLING DETAILS.
PLEASE NOTE: IF ABOVE DOCUMENTS ARE NOT RECEIVED SKYLINK CANNOT MAKE REMITTANCE FOR YOUR BOOKINGS AND WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF CLIENTS FACE ISSUES UPON CHECK-IN & CHECK-OUT.
1. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in INR/US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
2. Package cost includes(Ground Handling charges) dollar segment, which will be taken out of your LRS(Liberalised Remittance Scheme)
METHOD OF PAYMENT: All payments should be in done in favor of “SKYLINK TRAVEL PVT LTD.” Please don't deposit cash in our account.
1) Payments may be made by visiting our office
For your convenience, we also have several Indian Rupee bank accounts. Please ensure that the cheques are timely delivered to our office for encashment since no documents would be delivered till the cheque is en- cashed. The payment for entire package has to be settled before the dateline. Please note that Cheque Bouncing Charges will be Rs.600/- OR AS PER ACTUALS
1.BANK: ICICI BANK LTD | BRANCH-CONNAUGHT PLACE, NEW DELHI-110001|ACCOUNT NUMBER 000705028555|IFSC Code ICIC0000007
2.BANK:KOTAK MAHINDRA BANK LTD.| BRANCH-G 39 CONNAUGHT CIRCUS NEW DELHI-110001| ACCOUNT NUMBER 2011221016 |IFSC Code KKBK0000214
3.BANK:BANK OF BARODA NARAINA ,NEW DELHI-110028| ACCOUNT NUMBER 07920200000888| IFSC Code BARB0INDNAR
2) Online Payment by clicking on link : If payment is done through credit card/debit card additional bank charges of 2.75% & 3.5% for Amex Cards will be charged.For Foreign Nationals: If International Credit Card from abroad then 3.75% will be applicable on the total amount payable https://www.payumoney.com/paybypayumoney/#/A0201654F9E45D5179E5F86677DB1D69
3) Kindly send us the receipt of payment deposit through email or watsapp.
1. Meet & Greet services & personalized itinerary by an English speaking representative
2. Welcome signage
3. Customer Care Services
4. Airport / Hotel / Airport Transfers on Private Basis
5. 5 Nights Stay in Singapore
6. Daily Breakfast
7. Evening Night Safari (Seat in Coach)-Animal Show Fire & Dance Show ,Tram Ride
8. Sentosa One Day FUN PASS™ 90 tokens with OW transfer.
9 . Guided Morning City Tour (Seat in Coach)
10. Jurong Bird Park with TRAM (Make your own way 0830H-1800H)
11 .Garden by the bay including Entry/Admission - Flower Dome+ Cloud Forest+ OCBC skyway with OW transfer
*Chance to Upgrade to any 1 @ 70 S$ per adult/ 50S$ per child/
A) 4 hrs Nightout at Marina Bay (includes Dinner)Wed, Sun except for F1 (29 Sep - 02 Oct 2022), 24-25 Dec, 31 Dec and 01 Jan. Includes :Includes admission to only one conservatory. Choice of either Flower Dome or Cloud Forest .Includes Marina Bay Sands’ SkyPark admission (Weather permitting) , Local Dinner
B) 4 hrs Nightout at Chinatown & Bugis Village (includes Dinner)Mon, Fri
C) 4 hrs Nightout at Incredible Little India (includes Dinner) Tue
12. GST Inclusive
Optional Add On
1.Universal Studio One day pass with OW transfer ( Only operating on Thursday--Sunday 1200-1900hrs) or 8h Day Safari ( combo of zoo + river safari) @ S$ 105 per adult/ S$ 74 per child 3-12years
2. Singapore Visa & Assistance @ INR 2800 per person
Honeymoon benefits :
Peninsular Excelsior: Enjoy complimentary upgrade to next category, bottle of wine & fruit basket
1. GST Inclusive & TCS 5% as applicable . TCS Amount collected shall reflect in Form 26AS of the person of which PAN is provided which can be claimed while filling their Income tax return. Without submission of PAN card 10% of TCS will be applicable.
2. Visa on arrival or Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ /Early Check in /Late Check Out/ Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
5. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In & Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check in.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers/ Airfare/Train Fare unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing or itinerary selection.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometres limit/ Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- 36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
- Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be..
The best season to visit Singapore is from February to April, December to January, and the festive season from July to September. However, it attracts several travellers throughout the year. July is the best time to book the cheapest Singapore tour package to enjoy your trip at affordable rates.