3N Paris, 4N Zurich
3N Paris, 4N Zurich, Breakfast, City Tour, Eiffel Tower, Mt. Titlis, Rhine Fall
Paris & Switzerland are everyones favourite especially with the couples. Paris is home to the impeccable Eiffel Tower, a magnet for tourists from all over the world and is a great place to soak in latest fashion and relish great food and wine. While Switzerland is world renowned to be the piece of heaven on earth and a dream for romancers. Both these destinations have an undeniable romantic allure that pulls everyone to it. Take a weeklong vacation to the most beautiful, magical and certainly the most romantic destinations of Europe and explore its captivating architecture, culture, fashion and simply everything that comes your way.
Tentative Tour Plan:
Day 1 Paris
Welcome to the most romantic city in the world! On arrival, you will be met with our local representative at the airport, outside the customs area. After your pick up from the airport. Check in to the hotel. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 2 Paris - City tour of Paris + Seine River Cruise + Tour of Eiffel Tower
After Breakfast, we will proceed to visit the most famous landmark of Paris - the magnificent Eiffel Tower. We will get a bird’s eye view of the beautiful Paris from an impressive height of 377 feet, from the second level of Eiffel Tower. After this, we will go for a magical river cruise of the Seine River. After this invigorating cruise, we will begin our city tour of this historic city, exploring Paris and all its iconic and glorious sights! We will visit Champs Elysees, one of the most famous and glamorous boulevards in the whole world, with iconic stores and impossibly beautiful cafes lining the street. We will visit the wonderful opera, the gorgeous Town Hall and the National Assembly, we will see the famous Louvre museum (from the outside), the legendary Notre Dam cathedral and the Arc De Triomphe.
Later, we will proceed back to the hotel, Overnight at Hotel.
Day 3 Paris (Day Free for Leisure) - Optional Cost (at an extra cost) Disneyland 1 Day 2 Parks with Transport @ INR 9900 Adult / INR 9300 Child
After Breakfast. Day Free at leisure or take optional tour full day Disneyland. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 4 Paris - Zurich (By Train)
After Breakfast. Check out from Hotel. Transfer by train from Paris to Zurich. On arrival Zurich, The scintillating beauty of the Swizz Alps, the pristine lakes, quaint farms with cows dotting the greenery and breathtaking scenery giving us company, this journey promises to be a soul stirring experience. We will have dinner in a brilliant Indian restaurant in Zurich before checking into our hotel. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 5 Zurich - City Tour + Visit Rhine Falls
After Breakfast. Get ready for Zurich City tour. See the city’s main highlights, including St. Peter's Church, the medieval Old Town, and the National Museum, and take the cogwheel railway to reach the Zürichberg hill. After city tour, you can visit Rhine Fall. The Rhine Falls is the largest waterfall in Switzerland and Europe. Back to Hotel. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 6 Zurich - Mt Titles
After Breakfast. Proceed, Excursion to Mount Titlis with Ice Flyer, the famous cable cars to reach the top of Mount Titlis, and the fantastic Lucerne City tour (at an extra cost). At 10,000 feet above the sea level, Mount Titlis is the highest peak in Central Switzerland, affording a view which is unmatched by any other peak nearby! We reach the peak by changing three cable cars (ice flyers), with breathtaking views of the majestic Swiss Alps sweeping past us. Once we get to the top, we will get some free time to relax, take in our beautiful surroundings, play with the snow, or relax at the café or visit the Ice Cave. After spending a few hours in this magical area, in the afternoon, we will proceed to the picturesque Lucerne. Back to Hotel. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 7 Zurich - Drubba Watch Showroom at Titisee - Neustadt and the Cuckoo Clock Factory
After Breakfast. Visit DRUBBA SHOPPING combines tradition with luxury and lifestyle. As an authorized reseller, we offer a high quality and up-to-date selection of world-renowned and renowned brands. We vouch for "best recommendations of the Drubba family" for best quality. Be inspired by the unique variety of brands on the Titisee, our selected accessories and valuable utensils for everyday life and leisure. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 8 Departure from Zurich
After Breakfast, we will check out from the hotel and drive to the airport for our flight to return home. It is time to say goodbye to the beautiful, exciting Europe and the friends we have made, and go back home with the indelible memories we have created. With the memories, experiences and photographs of a lifetime, this Euro trip will draw to an end.
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date &Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travelers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard &alternate flight option will be made with availability .
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. Hill stations Bookings within India :
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters .
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
11. Check in / Check out. Most hotels worldwide observe 1400-1600 Hrs. as Check-in time & 1000-1200 Hrs. as Check out time. If the Tourist/Group arrival is before or departure is after the normal check-in or check-out time, the Company is not responsible for additional charges levied by the hotel or travel component supplier and such charges are to be settled by the Tourist/Group directly with the hotel or travel components supplier.
1. 3 Nights stay in Paris with Breakfast
2. 4 Nights stay in Zurich with Breakfast
3. Paris City Tour -The Louvre Glass Pyramid, Opera, Place De La Concorde, Champs Elysees, Arc De Triomphe. (Outside Views)
4. Seine Cruise in Paris & Eiffel Tower 2 nd level
5. Mt. Titlis with Ice Flyer
6. City tour of Zurich - View/ Visit Fraumunster Abbey, Paradelplatz, Bahnoff Strasse. ( Outside Views Only )
7. Visit to The Rhine Falls ( Boat Ride not Included )
8. Visit the Drubba Watch Showroom at Titisee-Neustadt and the Cuckoo Clock Factory
9. 8+1 Seater Minibus and Services of English and Hindi Speaking Driver/Guide throughout the Tour.
10. Train ticket from Paris to Zurich (2nd class)
1. GST Extra on Total Billing
2. Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees/ Guide Charges / Optional Cost
5. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check In at Hotel.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges,Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours ( especially applicable for Indian Itineraries ) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
13. Visa Charges
- 36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
- Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
Add on Extra:-
1. Return Economy Airfare (Sub to change) INR 40000 p.p.
2. Schengen Visa Charges (Sub to Change) INR 8500 p.p.