3N Paris, 2N Lucerne, 2N Zurich
3NParis, 2NLucerne, 2NZurich, City Tour, Seine Cruise, Mt. Titlis, Excursion to Rhine Fall
Paris, France's capital, is a major European city and a global center for art, fashion, gastronomy and culture. Its 19th-century cityscape is crisscrossed by wide boulevards and the River Seine.Lucerne, a compact city in Switzerland known for its preserved medieval architecture, sits amid snowcapped mountains on Lake Lucerne. Its The city of Zurich, a global center for banking and finance, lies at the north end of Lake Zurich in northern Switzerland. The picturesque lanes of the central Altstadt (Old Town), on either side of the Limmat River, reflect its pre-medieval history.
Tentative Tour Plan:-
Day 1 : Paris
Arrival Arrive CDG Airport & get transferred to Hotel for overnight stay. Meals: No Meals
Day 2 : PARIS City Tour with Eiffel Tower & Seine River Cruise
HIGHLIGHTS: CITY BUS TOUR COMMENTARY OF PARIS HISTORY EIFFEL TOWER ENTRY CRUISE ON THE SEINE
• Commented visit of Paris monuments from a panoramic motorcoach.
• Audio guide commentaries in your language to understand Paris history.
• Commented Seine Cruise of 1 hour to see the nicest monuments of Paris all along the Seine River.
• Visit of the 2nd floor of the Eiffel Tower where you will get a unique view of Paris.
Description & Program: Paris Panaromic Tour:
Start exploring beautiful Paris on our comfortable bus with a drive through famous landmarks like the Concorde Square Champs Elysees to the Arc de Triomphe. Continiue driving through the 16th District which is known as one of the most prestigious and residential areas of the world in Paris. Discover the history of the city with a registered commentary on your personal head set. Special Children`s commentary is also available in Seine River Cruise.
Seine River Cruise: Stop at the pier: Quai de la Bourdonnais and board our Bateaux Parisiens boat for a 1 hour commented cruise along the River Seine. Discover the main monuments of Paris along the Seine: Louvre Museum Orsay Museum Notre Dame de Paris Eiffel Tower
Eiffel Tower Lift: After the cruise we take the famous Eiffel Tower lift to reach the 2nd floor where you will admire the magnificent view on Paris including: Montmartre with the SacreCoeur Invalides and the Arc of Triumph on the Champs Elysees Avenue.
Winter:09.00 AM / 12.00 AM / 2.45 PM .!Everyday except special events.
Departure Point: Centrally located meeting point near Louvre Museum .!More information will be provided at the time of the booking.
Duration: 4 hours (approx.)
Ending Point: Returns to Eiffel Tower.
Day 3 : Paris - Disneyland One Day 1 Park (at an extra cost INR 5500 p.p.)
Same day Disneyland with 1 Park Ticket : After Breakfast , Seize your chance and marvel at the magical magnitude of our 20th anniversary! This once-in-a-lifetime party will transform celebrations forever, transporting you and all your favorite Characters to a world shimmering in magic, lights and colors.
You will be met by a representative holding a sign with your name an written on a clipboard at the lobby of your hotel, and on departure, outside of the main gate of Disneyland.
Day 4: Paris - Lucerne (By Train)
After Breakfast, Check out from the Hotel. Transfer on your own to the station. Board a train for Lucerne. Reach Lucerne and check in at the hotel. You can explore the beautiful city on foot OR spend the day at leisure. Spend the evening at leisure. Overnight at Lucerne.
Day 5: Lucerne- Mt. Titlis
After continental breakfast at the hotel proceed for an excursion to Mt. Titlis. Take a train to Engelberg. Your roundtrip ticket takes you from Engelberg to Mount Titlis by cable car. At 3020 m / 10,000 ft. the glacier paradise with the world famous ROTAIR - provides a 360 degree panoramic view of the snow covered valleys, glaciers, Black Forest region, lakes and mountains. Overnight at Lucerne.
Day 6: Lucerne - Zurich - Rhine Falls
Continental breakfast at the hotel. Check out and reach Lucerne railway station for your train to Zurich. Check in at the hotel. Go out to visit the most spectacular waterfall in Europe, The Rhine falls. Spend the rest of the day exploring Zurich’s cobbled streets, wandering through its museums, exploring its flea markets etc. Overnight at Zurich.
Day 7 Zurich City Tour
Continental breakfast at the hotel. Proceed City Tour. Overnight at Zurich.
Day 8: Departure from Zurich
After continental breakfast, check out of the hotel and take a prescheduled hotel shuttle or with Swiss Pass take the train for your onward flight OR continue your journey in paradise.
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date &Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travelers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard &alternate flight option will be made with availability .
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. Hill stations Bookings within India :
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters .
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
11. Check in / Check out. Most hotels worldwide observe 1400-1600 Hrs. as Check-in time & 1000-1200 Hrs. as Check out time. If the Tourist/Group arrival is before or departure is after the normal check-in or check-out time, the Company is not responsible for additional charges levied by the hotel or travel component supplier and such charges are to be settled by the Tourist/Group directly with the hotel or travel components supplier.
1. Return Economy Airfare (Sub to availability)
2. 03 Nights stay in Paris hotel Mirific opera or similar
3. 02 Nights stay in Lucerne hotel Fox or similar
4. 02 Nights stay in Zurich hotel The Flag or similar
5. Daily Breakfast
6. Paris city tour
7. 1hr Paris Seine river cruise
8. 2nd level entry ticket to Eiffel tower
9. Full Day excursion tour of Mt.Titlis
10. Zurich city tour
11. Rhine Falls by Swiss pass
12. 4 Days Swiss pass 2nd class
13. 2nd class train ticket from Paris to Lucerne
14. Return airport transfers
15. Travel Insurance
1. GST Extra on Total Billing
2. Visa on arrival
3. Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
4. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ New Year Eve /Christmas Eve/Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
5. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
6. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
7. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check In at Hotel.
8. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges,Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
9. Intercity surface transfers unless specified.
10. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
11. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours ( especially applicable for Indian Itineraries ) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
12. Anything not mentioned under inclusions.
13. ROE Fluctuation will be borne by the traveller.
14. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
Paris:- The best time to visit Paris is from June to August and September to October. Both summer and fall have its ups and downs. From June to August the weather in Paris is just about parfait (perfect). Average highs are in the high 70s and there are long days of sunshine.
Switzerland is a destination for all reasons and seasons. Geographically, there are four climates Switzerland experiences – summer, spring, fall and winter. If you are looking to spend time in the countryside and experience Switzerland’s natural retreat and walk into the deciduous forest spreads and witness the lakes in all their glitters and beauty, spring is the best time to visit Switzerland. If skiing and other winter sports are your callings, winter is the time to be.
Summer in Switzerland starts in the month of June and extends until September.