3N Tokyo, 2N Kyoto
3N Tokyo, 2N Kyoto, Airport Transfers, City Tour,Mt. Fuji & Hakone Tour, Bullet Train Ticket..
Tokyo, Japans busy capital, mixes the ultramodern and the traditional, from neon-lit skyscrapers to historic temples. The opulent Meiji Shinto Shrine is known for its towering gate and surrounding woods. Kyoto, once the capital of Japan, is a city on the island of Honshu. It's famous for its numerous classical Buddhist temples, as well as gardens, imperial palaces, Shinto shrines and traditional wooden houses. Time to visit-You can visit Tokyo at any time of year because the weather is temperate.
Tentative Tour Plan:
Day 01 Arrival Narita Airport / SIC sharing transfer from Narita to Tokyo hotel
Upon arrival at Narita International airport, after clear the International arrival process, Take a SIC sharing transfer from Narita to Tokyo hotel. Overnight at Tokyo hotel.
Day 02 Tokyo / Tokyo Morning Tour
After Breakfast at Hotel Pick up from Hamamtsucho Bus Terminal @ 09:00am Tokyo morning tour. Tokyo Tower -> Meiji Shrine -> Imperial Palace -> Tour disband at Ginza. In Ginza pax can do shopping, and later reach to hotel self. Overnight at Tokyo Hotel.
Day 03 Tokyo / Mt. Fuji & Hakone Tour return by motor coach
After Breakfast at Hotel. Tour Pick up from Hamamtsucho Bus Terminal @ 09:00am. The most popular one day tour to Mt. Fuji and Hakone Mt. Fuji is the most popular mountain in Japan. You can drive up to the highest possible point. Tomei expressway (Bus) - Fuji sky line - 5th station ⇒ Hakone Lake Hotel ⇒Pirate boat cruise on Lake Ashi ⇒ Mt. Komagatake Ropeway ⇒ Hakone, You can also enjoy alternative sightseeing spot, tour disbands at Tokyo station. Reach Hotel by own. Overnight stay at Tokyo Hotel.
Day 04: Tokyo check out / Take a Bullet train from Tokyo till Kyoto NOZOMI
After breakfast in hotel. Check out Tokyo hotel. Reach Station by own. Take a Bullet train from Tokyo till Kyoto (NOZOMI). Reach hotel by own. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 05: Kyoto / Kyoto and Nara 01 day Tour from Kyoto
After Breakfast at hotel. Pick up from Avanti Tourist centre Kyoto station 08:00am 01 day excursion Kyoto & Nara See the main sights of both Kyoto and Nara, all in one day! Visit Nijo Castle, the Kyoto residence of the Tokugawa era shoguns, and the Golden Pavilion, a gold-leaf covered structure that houses sacred relics of Buddha. Take a stroll through the Kyoto Imperial Palace, and later watch traditional Japanese artisans work their craft at the Kyoto Handicraft Center. In Nara, visit Todaiji, the world's largest wooden structure and home of the Great Buddha. Mingle with the deer at Nara Park and marvel at the lanterns at Kasuga Taisha Shrine. Tour end at Kyoto station. Overnight stay at Hotel in Kyoto.
Day 06 Kyoto check out / SIC transfer to Kansai International Airport
After breakfast at hotel free at your own leisure. SIC transfer from Kyoto Hotel to Kansai International Airport.
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date &Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travelers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard &alternate flight option will be made with availability .
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. Hill stations Bookings within India :
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters .
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
11. Check in / Check out. Most hotels worldwide observe 1400-1600 Hrs. as Check-in time & 1000-1200 Hrs. as Check out time. If the Tourist/Group arrival is before or departure is after the normal check-in or check-out time, the Company is not responsible for additional charges levied by the hotel or travel component supplier and such charges are to be settled by the Tourist/Group directly with the hotel or travel components supplier.
- 3 Nights stay in Tokyo with Breakfast.
- 2 Night stay in Kyoto with breakfast.
- SIC sharing transfer from Narita to Tokyo Hotel
- Tokyo Morning city tour
- Mt. Fuji & Hakone city tour return by motor coach (Japanese Lunch)
- Tokyo to Kyoto by bullet train NOZOMI
- Kyoto & Nara City tour from Kyoto (Western Lunch)
- SIC sharing transfer Kyoto to Kansai
1. GST Extra on Total Billing
2. Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees/ Guide Charges / Optional Cost
5. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check In at Hotel.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges,Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours ( especially applicable for Indian Itineraries ) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
13. Visa Charges
- 36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
- Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
Packing list of Japan:-
- Comfortable Shoes
- Double Use Hiking Pants
- Rain, Rain, Go Away
- 2 pairs of pants (one pair jeans, another khaki), 3 t-shirts
3 button up shirts, 4 underwear, 4 socks, 1 sweater (for the months outside of summer), 1 jacket (something heavier in the winter), 1 nice, comfortable walking shoes than can double for something a bit dressier, Toiletries.