1N Rome, 2N Florence, 2N Venice, 1N Milan, 2N Zurich, 3N Paris
1N Rome, 2N Florence, 2N Venice, 1N Milan, 2N Zurich, 3N Paris
Celebrate matrimony exploring the glorious streets of Italy, Swiss and France with our specially designed Europe Tour Package for the couples in love, family. Summer Special Tour Package also includes a visit to the famous cities Rome, Florence, Venice, Milan, Zurich, Paris. Excursion included in this package- Hop on Hop off tour 24hrs or 48hrs, Pisa tour from Florence, Guided Walking tour, Mt. Titles etc.
Rome Overview: Rome is a paradise on earth for globetrotters. The destination is home to some of the beautiful and exquisite palaces, fountains and landmarks, such as the Trevi Fountain and Piazza Navona.
Florence Overview: Capital of the Italian region of Tuscany, Florence is a renowned cultural destination that is blessed with an unusual heritage and cultural attractions that invite millions of tourists from all corners of the world.
Venice Overview: The city of gondolas, enchantment and amusement; Venice oozes many beautiful shadows on one's mind than any destination. Call it 'City of Water', 'City of Masks', 'City of Bridges', 'The Floating City', or 'City of Canals', Venice has always been the most beautiful city made by man, and will always be. Though renowned as an ancient Roman city, the story related to its origins are yet unknown. Famed all over the world for the wide assortment of landmarks and monuments, this spectacular city is visited and re-visited by thousands of tourists every year from every corner of the world.
Milan Overview: Milan is particularly famous for fashion (you just have to visit the "quadrilatero della moda" and galleria Vittorio Emanuele). Lots of international fashion brands were born in Milano (see Prada). Milan is also the economic power of Italy.
Zurich Overview: Considered as the financial centre of Switzerland, Zurich draws countless number of tourists with its large number of natural and man-made attractions. This is the largest city of the country, known for its multicultural character and plenty of art and entertainment options. Enjoying proximity to the Swiss Alps, it is often termed as the 'Portal to the Alps.' On a trip to Zurich, visitors can spend a leisurely evening at the Lake Promenade; visit Le Corbusier House - one of the best creations of Swiss architect Le Corbusier; go for a stroll along the streets and alleys of Niederdorf - the old town; or enjoy skiing at one of the ski-resorts. The Grossmunster - an old Roman style church and Fraumunster - an old Gothic church known for its window paintings are important places to visit in Zurich.
Paris Overview: Paris, the capital city, is one of the most visited cities in the world for its beauty, architecture and cultural treasures. Located in the north of the country on the river Seine, Paris earns the reputation of being the most bountiful, beautiful and romantic of all cities, brimming with huge historic associations and remaining vastly influential in the realms of culture, art, fashion, food and design.
Tentative Tour Plan:
Day 1 Rome
Meet and greet upon arrival and proceed directly to your Hotel for check in by 1400hrs. Then you can start with Discover Rome with Hop On Hop Off 48hours Ticket. There is no better way to see Rome than on a double-decker, hop-on hop-off bus! See top Rome attractions on this comprehensive sightseeing tour, such as Vatican City, the Colosseum, Trevi Fountain, Tiber Island and much more. The buses are open top which allows you to enjoy full 360 degree panoramic views as you travel along your route. Hop on and off as many times as you like at any of the eight stops around Italy’s captivating capital city. One of the world’s most compelling cities, Rome has more to see than most other capitals all put together. Layers of history have left the city with architectural treasures scattered at every twist and turn, and its Baroque piazzas and ancient antiquities are a joy to behold. Aboard a comfortable, open-top, double-decker bus, admire top city attractions, such as Rome’s must-see Colosseum – the scene of gory gladiator battles during the Roman Empire – and Piazza Venezia with its ostentatious Monument to Vittorio Emanuele II. Pass downtown streets near the eye-catching Trevi Fountain or perhaps hop off at Vatican City to visit one of the most sacred places in Christendom. With your ticket, you can remain on the bus for an entire loop (roughly 1.5-2 hours) as you listen to the informative audio commentary, or you can hop on and off at any of the eight stops around the city to explore Rome’s countless delights. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 2 Rome-Florence
Breakfast at Hotel, today continure with your Discover Rome with Hop On Hop Off 48hours Ticket. There is no better way to see Rome than on a double-decker, hop-on hop-off bus! See top Rome attractions on this comprehensive sightseeing tour, such as Vatican City, the Colosseum, Trevi Fountain, Tiber Island and much more. The buses are open top which allows you to enjoy full 360 degree panoramic views as you travel along your route. Hop on and off as many times as you like at any of the eight stops around Italy’s captivating capital city. One of the world’s most compelling cities, Rome has more to see than most other capitals all put together. Layers of history have left the city with architectural treasures scattered at every twist and turn, and its Baroque piazzas and ancient antiquities are a joy to behold. Aboard a comfortable, open-top, double-decker bus, admire top city attractions, such as Rome’s must-see Colosseum – the scene of gory gladiator battles during the Roman Empire – and Piazza Venezia with its ostentatious Monument to Vittorio Emanuele II. Pass downtown streets near the eye-catching Trevi Fountain or perhaps hop off at Vatican City to visit one of the most sacred places in Christendom. With your ticket, you can remain on the bus for an entire loop (roughly 1.5-2 hours) as you listen to the informative audio commentary, or you can hop on and off at any of the eight stops around the city to explore Rome’s countless delights. In the afternoon departure transfer to Train Station to connect your train to Florence. Arrive and transfer to your hotel. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 3 Florence – Pisa - Florence
Breakfast at Hotel. Today morning experience the Hop On Hop Off Tour of Florence. Explore Florence with 2 routes on this Hop On Hop Off tour. In the romantic region of Tuscany lies the jewel City of the Renaissance, Florence. Surrounded by the Appenine Mountain chain, it lies in a fertile valley surrounded by the charming Tuscan vineyards and olive groves. The art galleries and museums of Florence are renowned throughout the world and holidaymakers flock to admire the superb David of Michelangelo, the Venus of Botticelli and the stunning Duomo with its marble facade which glows in the golden sunlight. Later in the afternoon at 1pm. Make your own way to starting point for a Half Day Excursion to Pisa through Tuscan Countryside. A splendid excursion through the fertile and picturesque Tuscan countryside to the historic university city of Pisa, famous for its architectural beauty. Upon arrival in Pisa, your informative guide will take you on a thorough outdoor guided walking tour of Piazza dei Miracoli and its monuments (exterior). You will be dazzled by this marvelous square which is dominated by the Cathedral (interior), a model of the distinctive Pisan Romanesque architecture , the celebrated Leaning Tower of Pisa and the round-shaped Baptistery surrounded by its suggestive columned arcades. The commentary of our guide will be particularly focused on the Leaning Tower one of the wonders of the world. You will be enthralled by the history and the leaning structure of the Tower which stirs the imagination of all visitors. After the guided visit you will have some free timefor memorable pictures or to discover on your own the historical quarter where you can admire the Church of San Sisto, one of the oldest churches in Pisa and Piazza dei Cavalieri, which was the political centre in the middle age and where the Scuola Normale is located, one of the most famous universities in the world. Return to Florence by evening. Overnight
Day 4 Florence – Venice
Breakfast at Hotel. Morning free to explore Florence on your own. Later around mid day departure transfer to Florence Railway Station to connect your train to Venice St Lucia Station. Arrive in Venice and you will be transferred to your Hotel. Rest of the day free to explore this Romantic city .Overnight at Hotel.
Day 5 Venice
Breakfast at Hotel. In the morning make your own way to the Tourist Office, Plaza San Marcos by 0900hrs. Join a Guided Walking Tour of Venice (SIC Basis). This interesting tour is centred around the history of St. Mark's Square and its main monuments. Visit the St. Mark's Basilica with its marble and mosaics and the Ducal Palace where the old Republic of Venice exercised their political and commercial powers in the Doge Palace. Cross the Bridge of Sighs arriving at the famous Venice
Jail. Finishing off the tour is the opportunity to visit the glass factory on the island of Murano (The visit to Murano is optional and not included in the walking tour). The rest of the afternoon you are free to explore Venice. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 6 Venice – Milan
Breakfast at Hotel. There will be a departure transfer to the train station to connect train to Milan. Arrive and transfer to your Hotel. Check into Hotel by 1400hrs. Rest of the afternoon explore Hop On Hop Off Milan Tour which offers two routes with one ticket. With it's panoramic open top double-decker red buses, it offers you the opportunity to discover this busy and attractive City from a preferential point of view. With two lines and 12 stops, both lines touch the most popular sights of Milan. The first being the magnificent Gothic Cathedral of Duomo. The second is the world famous La Scala Opera House, and the third is the beautiful fortress of the Castel. Overnight at Hotel.
Day7 Milan – Zurich
Breakfast at Hotel. Today in the morning continue with your Hop On Hop Off Milan Tour which offers two routes with one ticket. With its panoramic open top double-decker red buses, this tour offers you the opportunity to discover this busy and attractive City from a preferential point of view. With two lines and 12 stops, both lines touch the most popular sights of Milan. Which include the magnificent Gothic Cathedral of Duomo, the world famous La Scala Opera House and the beautiful fortress of the Castello Sforzesco. Later departure transfer in the afternoon to the train station to connect your train to Zurich (Standard Class Train Ticket Included). Arrival transfer to your Hotel. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 8 Zurich – Mt Titlis – Lucerne – Zurich
Breakfast at Hotel. Proceed to the starting point of this tour at Zurich Bus Station. Full Day Tour of Mt Titlis and Lucerne (SIC Basis). An adventure excursion to the highest vantage point in Central Switzerland. A pleasant ride with our deluxe motor coach takes you to the mountain resort of Engelberg in Central Switzerland. Here you will board the aerial cableway for a 45 minute journey from the green valley bottom to the high alpine glacier region at 3020m /10000 ft which guarantees snow the whole year round. Enjoy a magnificent ride in the world's first ever revolving 'ROTAIR' gondola, which offers a 360 degree panoramic view into the Alps. During the 2 hour stay on the mountain visit the Ice Grotto and experience the new Ice Flyer. This is a chair lift ride over the glacier with fantastic views into crevasses and ice falls. Also enjoy a snow slide on the 'Fun lift' (These activities are included in our tour). After the descent to Engelberg we board our coach for a drive to Lucerne, time at leisure approximately 1 hour for sightseeing and shopping before the coach takes you back to Zurich. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 9 Zurich – Paris
Breakfast at Hotel. Later will be a departure transfer to Zurich Train Station to connect to your train to Paris (Standard Class Train Ticket Included). Meet upon arrival in Paris Train Station and transfer to your Hotel. Check into Hotel by 1400hrs. Rest of the afternoon free at leisure. Overnight at Hotel.
Breakfast at Hotel. Discover Paris at your leisure 2 Days Hop-on Hop-off Tour. Create your own itinerary as you see the most popular sights of Paris, keeping to your own personal timetable and not others! . The Paris City Hop-on Hop-off Tour is the easiest way to get around town. You can hop-on and off at any of the nine stops as often as you like over two day period. The open-top double-decker bus provides fantastic views from the top floor. Buses depart every 10 minutes in summer. every day of the year.. Get a bird's eye view of the cobbled streets of the Left Bank and the Napoleonic splendor of the Ecole Militaire. See the Eiffel Tower, Paris' most famous landmark. Stop off at the Arc de Triomphe and walk down the stylish Champs-Elysees. Become acquainted with some of the world's most famous artworks at the Louvre including the mysterious Mona Lisa. Discover the main sites of Paris in an original and relaxed way. The round tour lasts approximately 2 hours and 15minutess with frequent daily departures. You may break your tour at any of our nine stops and continue later. You can stop at this stops and also shop. A multilingual system is available on all buses allowing you to hear commentaries in one of the 8 languages. Your ticket will be valid for 2 consecutive days. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 11 Paris
Breakfast at Hotel. Continue with your 2nd Day of your Hop-on Hop-off Tour is the easiest way to get around town. You can hop-on and off at any of the nine stops as often as you like over a one or two day period. The open-top double-decker bus provides fantastic views from the top floor. Buses depart every 10 minutes in summer and every 20 minutes in winter, every day of the year. Recorded commentary is available onboard in French, English, Spanish, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian and Chinese. You will receive headphones for the commentary the first time you use your ticket. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 12 Paris
Breakfast at Hotel. Day free until departure transfer to Airport or Train Station.
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date &Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travelers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard &alternate flight option will be made with availability .
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. Hill stations Bookings within India :
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters .
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
11. Check in / Check out. Most hotels worldwide observe 1400-1600 Hrs. as Check-in time & 1000-1200 Hrs. as Check out time. If the Tourist/Group arrival is before or departure is after the normal check-in or check-out time, the Company is not responsible for additional charges levied by the hotel or travel component supplier and such charges are to be settled by the Tourist/Group directly with the hotel or travel components supplier.
1. 1 Night stay in Rome with Breakfast
2. 2 Night stay in Florence with Breakfast
3. 2 Nights stay in Venice with Breakfast
4. 1 Night stay in Milan with Breakfast
5. 2 Nights stay in Zurich with Breakfast
6. 3 Nights stay in Paris with Breakfast
7. Return Airport or Train Station Transfers in all cities
8. Train travel between Rome – Florence – Venice – Milan – Zurich - Paris
9. Sightseeing Tours on Seat In Coach Tours as mentioned in program
1. GST Extra on Total Billing
2. Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees/ Guide Charges / Optional Cost
5. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check In at Hotel.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges,Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours ( especially applicable for Indian Itineraries ) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
13. Visa Charges
- 36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
-Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
Best time to visit:-
Italy: The best time to visit Italy, in terms of the weather and lack of crowds, is April to late June, and September or October.
Switzerland:Peak tourist time is July-August, and a bit into September. And of course that's usually a good time to visit, as the weather is fine and there are lots of music festivals and events going on.
Paris:The best time to visit Paris is from June to August and September to October. Both summer and fall have its ups and downs. From June to August the weather in Paris is just about parfait (perfect).