2N Cappadocia, 2N Istanbul, 2N Antalya
2NIstanbul,2N Cappadocia,2N Antalya, Sharing Transfers & Tours
Tour Highlights:- Istanbul -Visit Hippodrome, Blue Mosque, St. Sophia, Topkapi Palace, Grand Bazaar, Egyptian Spice Bazar, Bosphorus, Dolmabahce Palace, Bosphorus Bridge, Camlica Hill. Cappadoica - Visit Rose Valley, Cavusin, Pigeons Valley, Kaymakli underground city, Ortahisar, Devrent Valley, Pasabagi, Open Air Museum. Antalya - Visit Perge, Roman Gate, Nymphaeum, Hellenistic Gate, Koprupazari Stream, Aspendos Theater, much more....
Istanbul: Istanbul is a major city in Turkey which is world-famous for its rich history and culture, stunning scenery, magnificent structures, and a plethora of aspects. In the Sultanahmet district, the open-air, Roman-era Hippodrome was for centuries the site of chariot races, and Egyptian obelisks also remain. The iconic Byzantine Hagia Sophia features a soaring 6th-century dome and rare Christian mosaics.
Cappadocia: Famous for its unique rock formations and amazing hot air ballooning opportunities, the otherworldly landscapes of Cappadocia are one of Turkey's most popular natural wonders. Cappadocia is known for its distinctive “fairy chimneys,” tall, cone-shaped rock formations clustered in Monks Valley, Goreme and elsewhere.
Antalya: Antalya is a city on the Mediterranean coast of south-western Turkey. The the important highlights of ancient Pamphylia "the land of tribes". Visit Manavgat Waterfall - a scenic corner of the region in Antalya.
Tentative Tour Plan:-
Day 1: Arrival in Istanbul & Departure to Cappadocia
Welcome to Turkey!
Arrive at Istanbul airport and you will take a connecting flight to Cappadocia. Check in to your hotel and evening at leisure. Dinner on OWN. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 2: Cappadocia - North Tour & Goreme Open Air Museum Tour
Post breakfast you will proceed for your city tour, visiting the North tour and Goreme Open Air Museum Tour. Dinner on OWN. Overnight at the hotel.
Pick-up from hotel at 09: 30am. In the morning, the first meeting with the lunar landscape of Cappadocia: rock formations beyond belief in Devrent Valley. Visit to Pasabag’s “ fairy chimneys ” where the voice of wind mixes with the “ songs of fairies ” near Zelve. Lunch in Avanos, the center of terra cotta works of art since 3000 BC., and a demonstration in a traditional pottery workshop. Afternoon, visit the famous Goreme Open Air Museum and see the best examples of Byzantine art in Cappadocia in rock-cut churches with frescoes and paintings (10th to 13th century). Continue to panoramic viewpoint Esentepe. With a spectacular view over Goreme, see the complete view of Goreme valley and Goreme village: fairy chimneys, rock formations, and cave houses. End your day with Uchisar Castle. This tall rock, is the highest point of the Goreme region. Return to hotel at around 17: 30pm.
Optional Hot Air Balloon Trip – ON OWN
Day 3: Cappadocia – Antalya Flight
Morning post breakfast you depart for the airport to board your flight to Antalya. Arrive in Antalya, and check in to your hotel. Rest of the day at leisure, Dinner on your OWN. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 4: Antalya – Waterfall and Antalya City Tour
Post breakfast proceeds for Waterfall and city tour. Antalya City Tour will begin.Karpuzkald?ran Waterfall will be the first stop on our tour. It is one of the most powerful and intense waterfalls in Anatolia, and we can watch it spill into the sea with all its strength.Karpuzkald?ran Falls is the highest waterfall in Turkey since it's falling into the sea from 45 meters high. The next point of our Antalya city tour is the Duden river, and its waterfall is located at the city center and falls into the Mediterranean.
More than 100,000 people visit Duden Waterfall a year, which is one of the most visited natural beauties of Antalya. You will enjoy immortalizing such a unique natural beauty by taking lots of photos and taking a walk in the park surrounding the waterfall.
After the exceptional lunch is served to you, our route will be the summit Kaleiçi also known as Oldtown - is a castle that covers a huge area surrounded by walls at the center of the city. Within the historical walls of 2150 years, you can relive its past while walking by the architecture of the Bergama Kingdom, the architecture of the Roman Empire, and Ottoman Architecture. Dinner on your OWN. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 5: Antalya– Istanbul Flight
Morning after breakfast you depart for the airport to board your flight to Istanbul . Arrive in Istanbul, and check in to your hotel. Rest of the day at leisure, Dinner on your OWN. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 6: Istanbul - Princess Islands Tour
Pick up from your hotel or the Istanbul cruise port, you will visit the following sights with an experienced and licensed professional guide. Take the ferry to one of the Princes' Islands, Buyukada (Big Island) which is a quiet sea front town and summer holiday escape from the city. Leaving the Golden Horn by ferry, you will round Sarayburnu, the headland on which the domes and minarets of Topkapi Palace, Hagia Sophia and Blue Mosque can be seen. We will pass four islands with their charming old Ottoman houses and finally reach Buyukada, the largest of the islands. Upon arrival to the island, you will see the lavish Ottoman mansions and other beautiful Victorian summer villas around the island . will pass elegant old wooden mansions and beautiful natural scenery. you can enjoy a delicious lunch in a cozy sea-side fish restaurant and relax looking back at the domes and minarets among skyscrapers of modern Istanbul's skyline. This a perfect day for relaxing and enjoying one of Istanbul's residents' favorite summer retreats. Return by ferry and drop off to hotel or port.Optional Old City Tour
Day 7: Departure Day
We hope your tour was a memorable one and we are looking forward to seeing you in the future .
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date &Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed , ticketed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking. Any incorrect names is not our liability. All Travellers must carry valid id proof.
3. Destination(s) / Hotels have been selected by the consent and discussion with the client. SKYLINK role is to suggest hotel / services according to the budget and the requirement. Skylink is not liable for any dislikes and interest once confirmed/paid/checked in /Utilized. Client has full option to check hotel names and its facility through internet or any possible sources over which Skylink has no objection.
4. Exactness & Hotel Ratings cannot be guaranteed of any service that may be provided to you. For instance, photographs of the interiors of the hotel rooms posted on our website or sent/shown which have been sourced from hotel. The visual of any sight/tour/rooms selected by you /us as Skylink or our service provider cannot be guaranteed.
5. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which our Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
6. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard & alternate flight option will be made with availability.
7. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or Minimum documentation amount (INR 5900) for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
8. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
9. Hill stations Bookings: Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning or heaters due to weather conditions of the location.A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. Late payment interest @24% per annum shall be charged on all outstanding bills after due date.
11. Booking Form Terms & conditions immediately applies with effect from the day of acceptance received on the email or wats app weather it is duly signed or not before making the payment.
12. AMENDMENT: Once the booking is confirmed, in case of any subsequent amendments prior to travel or during travel will incur a fee as per change.
13. Once any reservation is processed , the processing charges ,any taxes , forex conversion, Bank / merchant fees , Document Charges & Cancellation charges will be non-refundable whatever the case may be .
The airfares the company has contracted with various airlines are non-refundable. The company shall in no circumstances whatsoever be liable to the client or any person travelling with him/her for the following reasons:
1. Failure on the part of airline to accommodate passenger despite having confirmed tickets.
2. Change of flight timing or change of route with or without intimation.
3. If in the event that the flight is over booked or cancelled for whatever reason and the client is not allowed/able to board the flight , the client shall not hold the company responsible for the same and no claim whatsoever can be made by client. All incidental expenses arising out of such situation will be payable by client.
4. Seat allocation & meals: Low cost airline do not provide seat allocation & meals .It is chargeable & payable extra.Meal requests are subject to discretion of the airlines . Skylink can only put a request /remark on your behalf but can not guarantee the provision of the same as we in no way control airlines & other service providers.
5. Airport taxes / airline development fees as applicable to be paid over & above tour cost should there be a rise post the printing of the brochure/quotation.
6. Refund cannot be guaranteed till it is not recovered or acknowledged by us (SKYLINK ) & we cannot be liable to pay on our service provider's behalf unless amount has been credited to Skylink Pvt Ltd by the Airlines or airlines ticket supplier.
7. Above is only a quote and can't be treated as booking unless confirmed & paid by customer - In case of non-availability of given flight, similar options will be provided.
8. Rates are subject to change without any notice. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
9. Few Promotional & all fixed departure fares are 100% non-refundable /non amendable & non-transferable even in case of refusal of visa and immigration or any unseen/ unavoidable circumstances.
10. Baggage Allowance :varies from airlines to airlines. Generally, 1 suitcase not exceeding 20-23 kg of weight & 62 inch of linear dimension is allowed as check in baggage. Economy class -1Bag not more than 7 kg & 42 inch of linear dimension is allowed as Handbag/Cabin Bag .Pls reconfirm with your airlines before travelling as it is subject to vary with different airlines.
1. Refundable deals are valid for some specific time or unless Time limit given or specified. Factors involved in hike may be currency or other factors over which Skylink Travel has no control.
2. All hotels are suggested on the basis of the feedback taken from our customers or suggested as per your requirement & budget. Still we request that before finalizing the tour & hotels , kindly go through the website of the hotels and read the reviews ( regarding factors/amenities like room size, microwave, parking, location, Room view & Allocation , tea/coffee maker, heater etc)
3. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
4. Booking & reservation fees /discount will be non- refundable whatever the case may be if cancelling refundable bookings.
5. Mandatory Fees, Deposit and Taxes -City tax and Resort fee are to be paid directly at hotel if applicable. You’ll be asked to pay the charges at the property.
6. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
7. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
8. Standard hotel check-in time for domestic and international hotels is from 1400 hours to 1600 hours and check-out time is 1000 hours to 1200 hours. Complimentary early check-in or late check-out will be subject to availability at the discretion of the hotel.
9. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
How can you book your Holidays with US?
1. Booking form for Domestic & International Holidays| Visa Facilitation Guidelines attached with the quotes.
2. Once a minimum advance payment/fees/part of tour cost to reserve the package is received, company will send you booking status.
3. By Reserving This Package, Client/Travel Partner agrees to have understood and accepted all terms and conditions on behalf of the person/s named above, i / we have read, understand and accepted the terms & conditions, how to book rules, & forwards ?full and final amount ?Minimum Non-refundable interest-free Advance Booking Amount & Reservation Fee ? Minimum Documentation Amount & Visa Fees
4. You can send us a scanned copy of the FILLED & SIGNED BOOKING FORM from your registered email to your sales advisor email id from where the quotation is sentmailto:firstname.lastname@example.org or Wats APP –to Sales Team +919810006174/+9810008288
5. In case , you do not fill the form at this stage & however you send us advance/part /full payment for an above quotation with Valid ID proofs /Passports , we will certainly & immediately process the booking thereafter & treat the acceptance from your end. Booking form has to be signed by you before the delivery of Vouchers /Valid Travel documents before travelling.
6. All services provided and assured by the Company are subject to full realization of payment prior to departure. If the payment to the Company is made by cheque, the Package/ tour component will be delivered only after realization of cheque/full payment.
FOR INTERNATIONAL HOLIDAYS -KYC MANDATORY: PASSPORT BIO & LAST PAGE WITH ADHAR CARD & PAN CARD FOR ALL TRAVELLING PASSNGERS ALONG WITH THE BOOKING FORM ALONG WITH BILLING DETAILS.
PLEASE NOTE: IF ABOVE DOCUMENTS ARE NOT RECEIVED SKYLINK CANNOT MAKE REMITTANCE FOR YOUR BOOKINGS AND WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF CLIENTS FACE ISSUES UPON CHECK-IN & CHECK-OUT.
1. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in INR/US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
2. Package cost includes(Ground Handling charges) dollar segment, which will be taken out of your LRS(Liberalised Remittance Scheme)
METHOD OF PAYMENT: All payments should be in done in favor of “SKYLINK TRAVEL PVT LTD.” Please don't deposit cash in our account.
1) Payments may be made by visiting our office
For your convenience, we also have several Indian Rupee bank accounts. Please ensure that the cheques are timely delivered to our office for encashment since no documents would be delivered till the cheque is en- cashed. The payment for entire package has to be settled before the dateline. Please note that Cheque Bouncing Charges will be Rs.600/- OR AS PER ACTUALS
BANK NAME: ICICI BANK LTD |BRANCH CONNAUGHT PLACE, NEW DELHI-110001 ACCOUNT NUMBER 000705028555 | IFSC Code:ICIC0000007
BANK NAME: KOTAK MAHINDRA BANK LTD. |BRANCH G 39 CONNAUGHT CIRCUS NEW DELHI-110001 |ACCOUNT NUMBER 2011221016 |IFSC Code: KKBK0000214
BANK NAME :BANK OF BARODA | BRANCH NARAINA ,NEW DELHI-110028|ACCOUNT NUMBER 07920200000888 | IFSC Code:BARB0INDNAR
2) Online Payment by clicking on link : Merchant Fees/Bank Charges: Credit card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking/ Wallets - 2.36% extra above payable Amount & 3.5% for Amex Cards /Diners card will be charged( no charge on UPI)
For Foreign Nationals: If International Credit Card from abroad then 3.75% will be applicable on the total amount payable
2) Online Payment by clicking on link : Merchant Fees/Bank Charges: Credit card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking/ Wallets - 2.75% extra above payable Amount & 3.5% for Amex Cards /Diners card will be charged( no charge on UPI)
For Foreign Nationals: If International Credit Card from abroad then 3.75% will be applicable on the total amount payable
3) UPI: skylinktravelindia@kotak
UPI: skylinktravelpltd@icici (Transaction Limit of ICICI UPI Rs. 1,00,000/- Per Day from One Account)
*** Kindly send us the receipt of payment deposit through email or watsapp.
1.Cappadocia / Airport – Hotel transfers.
2.Antalya / Airport – Hotel transfers.
3.Istanbul / Airport – Hotel transfers.
4.Cappadocia / Airport – Hotel transfers.
5.Domestic Flight from Istanbul to Cappadocia.
6.Domestic Flight from Cappadocia to Antalya.
7.Domestic Flight from Antalya to Istanbul.
8.All the transfers and sightseeing are on a SIC basis ( sharing basis).
9.All the meals mentioned in the itinerary are at local restaurants - Turkish meal
10.2 nights bed and breakfast hotel accommodation in Cappadocia. (Dedeli Cave Hotel/similar)
11.2 nights bed and breakfast hotel accommodation in Antalya. (Optimum Luxury and SPA Hotel/similar)
12.2 nights bed and breakfast hotel accommodation in Istanbul. (Grand Ant Hotel/similar)
13.North Tour and Goreme Open Air Museum Tour of Cappadocia / Professional English-speaking tour guide and lunch included.
14.Waterfall, City Tour in Antalya / Professional English-speaking tour guide and lunch included.
15.Princess Islands Tour / Professional English-speaking tour guide and lunch included.
16.All are taxes included in our offers.
17. Travel Insurance
GENERAL INFORMATION & POLICIES ABOUT ALL PACKAGES:
• Hotels' check in time is at 14:00 and check out is at 11:00. In case you are in a tour around the check in and out time, know that you can leave your luggage packed in your room or at the reception together with your room’s key. For your convenience, early and late check in and out could be arranged. Just let us know in advance and also an extra fee will be applied for this accommodation
• Guests will be informed by us day before about next day’s pick up time, schedule in written by message threat. Please check carefully. Ask us if there is anything not clear in mind. We will be happy to answer all questions. We are not responsible if any tour or service is missed because of guests’ miscommunication
• All communications must be done written as it will be better to keep in notes not to miss or forget anything said, not by calls
• We kindly request our guests to be ready 15 minutes prior to departure time. Guests need to arrive promptly at the meeting points given by Sab DMC (hotel lobby, not inside room or breakfast hall), or the tour will proceed without them
• Due to traffic conditions beyond our control, pick up may be delayed
• Skylink is not responsible for any loss or theft of belongings during the tour. If any guest forgets belongings anywhere and return to get it, group will not wait for them and proceed to next place in programme
• Please check hotels given by us in advance online about their locations, amenities, room sizes etc. Let us know if to change to any other. We are not able to do any changes once tour starts at free of charge. Cancellation penalties will apply by hotels if the reservations are cancelled within last few days.
• Please expect as much service as explained on itineraries, tour or service means from 8-9 am to 4-5 pm. After finishing day tours contact us only if any emergency occurs any time 24 hours (Night flights or tours are exceptional)
• The luggage allowance is 15 kilos carry on and 8 kilos cabin for domestic flights and 30 kilos carry on and 8 kilos cabin for International flights per person. Guests with extra luggage might be subjected to pay additional by the airline company arranging directly at airports. Carrying of extra luggage is guests own responsibility anywhere they go
• Airport transfers waiting time we can do maximum at International arrivals is 1 hour, Domestic arrivals is 30 minutes after landing. Guests getting out after this time period are responsible to arrange their own transportation at their own cost to the hotels booked. Please do not waste time at airports eating, drinking something or getting a sim card, there are lots of restaurants or phone shops in city center at lower rates around the hotels we will book for you. Guests going from their hotels to airports need to be ready on time also, or the vehicle will depart to catch its next schedule and guests will need to arrange their own transportation at their own cost as well
• Please read all tour descriptions carefully, let us know if you have any questions in advance.
• Full due of payment need to be done at arrival day, not left to later
• All tours in each city have some walking parts. Please dress up and get comfortable shoes ready accordingly
• None of the tours are suitable for disabled people
• Always remember whatever your position or rank in your country stays in your country, everyone visiting Turkey is a normal tourist for us, has the same value like all our guests, no one is privileged
• None of our packages include dinner, we are accommodating our guests at most central hotels and lots of restaurants to go directly by their own. Please do not ask to include dinner
• Note1: If there is no availability at that time, Hotels will be changed to similar ones.
• Note2: If there is no availability for Flights at that time, we will find another way, connecting flights, going by road, revising… etc. and charge whichever is needed.
• Note3: Do not forget to take your plug or triple socket since Turkey’s electrical system is different.
• Note4: Pamukkale thermal pool entrance fee is not included. The entrance costs 8 € per person. You can pay this amount on-site and enter the thermal pools.
• Note5: Cappadocia Hot Air Balloon Tour & Istanbul Old City Tour is optional and cost - an additional.
• Note6: The tour guide must be tipped per person each day.
• Note7: Tours’ and Transfers’ days having breakfast can be changeable.
• Note8: This Turkey package is valid for minumum 2 Pax.
1. GST 5% & TCS 5% as applicable . TCS Amount collected shall reflect in Form 26AS of the person of which PAN is provided which can be claimed while filling their Income tax return. Without submission of PAN card 10% of TCS will be applicable.
2. Visa on arrival or Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ /Early Check in /Late Check Out/ Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
5. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In & Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check in.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers/ Airfare/Train Fare unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing or itinerary selection.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometres limit/ Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- 36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
- Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
Best season to visit :
Turkey is a country for all seasons
High Season: June to August: Best for beaches, Black Sea highlands and outdoor events
There are two shoulder seasons – on one side there is the month of April and on the other side is October through mid-November. The shoulder seasons are perhaps an ideal time to visit with lesser crowds, moderate temperatures and discounts on accommodations and airfares.