3N Ljubljana, 1N Zagreb, 2N Split, 3N Dubrovnik
3N Ljubljana (Slovenia) - 1N Zagreb (Croatia) - 2N Split (Croatia) - 3N Dubrovnik (Croatia)
Slovenia is rich in mineral water. Depending on the geographical location, the actual water offers different healing benefits. The water's healing benefits make spa centers all around the country an attractive destination for a vacation. Slovenia has just started to establish its name as a popular travel destination. Croatia, While many countries have beautiful nature, Croatia has a very diverse landscape with mountains, lakes, rivers, the Adriatic Sea, forests and lots of islands! Another proof of the mighty nature of Croatia is the Plitvice Lakes, also known as Plitvika jezera in Croatian.
Tentative Tour Plan:
Arrival to Ljubljana airport. Transfer from the airport to the hotel. Overnight at the hotel in Ljubljana area.
Breakfast at the hotel. Ljubljana sightseeing tour with local guide (duration approx. 2hrs) The capital city of Slovenia lies in a basin between the Karst and the alpine region at 298 meters above sea level. We like to say it is sufficiently large to contain everything that a capital should have, and small enough to preserve the individuality of its inhabitants. It is a city with a soul, featured by the Baroque Old Town which is nestled at the foot of Castle Hill, the Art Nouveau mansions as well as some of the masterpieces of the world renowned architect Joze Plecnik. Ljubljana nowadays presents the political, cultural, scientific and university centre of Slovenia. Adding an open-air market, Ljubljanica River that meanders through the city and a mighty castle rising above the narrow streets – all that and much more you can admire in Ljubljana. Afternoon at lesiure. Overnight at the hotel in Ljubljana area.
Breakfast at the hotel. Transfer from Ljubljana to Postojna; Visit of the Postojna cave (duration approx. 1,5hrs) Postojna is the largest known cave system in Slovenia. There are longer caves in the world, but a visit to a cave such as Postojna deserves full attention due to the diversity of shapes, expansive cave areas, stalactite and stalagmite formations and water characteristics. Return to Ljubljana Overnight at the hotel in Ljubljana area.
Breakfast at the hotel. Transfer from Ljubljana to Zagreb.
Upon arrival, Zagreb sightseeing tour with local guide (duration; approx. 2 hrs)
Zagreb grew up on two neighbouring hills: Kaptol - the centre of spiritual and religious life of north-western Croatia and Gradec - the commercial centre of skilful tradesmen and craftsmen. Visit the Upper Town with its Gothic Cathedral, the beautiful and ornate St. Catherine’s church or the massive St. Mark’s church with its famous colour-tiled roof. Continue to the medieval Stone Gate and “Dolac”, the open-air market which are a must for all visitors.
Rest of the day free to explore the city on own. Overnight at the hotel in Zagreb area.
Breakfast at the hotel.
Transfer from Zagreb to Plitvice (duration approx. 2hrs)
Free time to visit Plitvice National Park (duration approx. 2,5 hrs)
Plitvice National Park is one of the most beautiful and best preserved national parks in the country. This is why the entire lakes and surrounding area were declared a national park in 1949 and are listed on the UNESCO`s list of World Heritage Sites because of its exceptional beauty. it is a valley situated between high forested mountains in which lie, one below another, a string of sixteen beautiful lakes of crystal blue and green waters.Fed by small streams and brooks, they spill into each other in 92 foaming cascades and thundering waterfalls. The Plitvice lakes` scenery will simply delight you regardless whether you are walking the paths and wooden bridges, taking a boat ride or just taking photographs. Transfer continues to Split (duration approx. 3hrs). Overnight at the hotel in Split area.
Breakfast at the hotel.
Split sightseeing tour with local guide (duration approx. 2hrs)
The Split private tour will take you along the Old City to visit main sights: the old town of Split is built on and around the spectacular Roman Palace erected by the Roman Emperor Diocletian (born in Salona – today’s Solin) in the 4th century. The walking tour starts with a visit to the cellars of the Palace that are still very well preserved. The cellars offer a good view at how the life in the Palace was organized. Other sites will be seen along the way.
Overnight at the hotel in Split area.
Breakfast at the hotel.
Transfer from Split to Dubrovnik (duration approx. 4 hrs) Afternoon at leisure. Overnight at the hotel in Dubrovnik area.
Breakfast at the hotel.
Dubrovnik sightseeing tour with local guide (duration approx. 2 hrs)
those who seek paradise on Earth should come to Dubrovnik (George Bernard Shaw). This tour will reveal the finest sites of the old walled City. The walking tour includes visits to the Dominican Monastery with its fine collection of medieval paintings. Our guide will lead you through the narrow streets of the Old Town introducing you to the history and culture of this magnificent city. Other buildings will be viewed along the way. Rest of the day at lesiure to explore the town on your own. Overnight at the hotel in Dubrovnik area.
Breakfast at the hotel.
Visit of Montenegro, Kotor and Budva
(duration approx. 8hrs)
Passing through the Dubrovnik Riviera, we arrive to the Bay of Kotor, one of the southernmost portions of the Adriatic Coastline. Driving through the bay, we pass the town of Risan to reach the first destination – the town of Kotor with the stop for sightseeing of its most important historical and cultural monuments. Continue to Budva which is considered one of the oldest towns on the Adriatic coast. A litoral town in whose centre are located the walls of the Old town, became one of the tourist centre of the Montenegro's coast. Free time to explore the city. Overnight at the hotel in Dubrovnik area.
Breakfast at the hotel. Transfer from the hotel to the Dubrovnik airport.
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date &Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travelers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard &alternate flight option will be made with availability .
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. Hill stations Bookings within India :
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters .
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
11. Check in / Check out. Most hotels worldwide observe 1400-1600 Hrs. as Check-in time & 1000-1200 Hrs. as Check out time. If the Tourist/Group arrival is before or departure is after the normal check-in or check-out time, the Company is not responsible for additional charges levied by the hotel or travel component supplier and such charges are to be settled by the Tourist/Group directly with the hotel or travel components supplier.
1. 3 Nights Accomodation in Ljubjana on BB basis.
2. 1 Night Accomodation in Zagreb on BB basis.
4. 2 Nights Accomodation in Split on BB basis.
5. 3 Nights Accomodation in Dubrovnik on BB basis.
6.Private transfers with a/c vehicle as follows:
- Ljubljana Airport - Hotel in Ljubjana area
- Ljubljana - Postojna - Ljubljana
- Ljubljana - Zagreb
- Zagreb - Plitvice - Split
- Split - Dubrovnik
- Hotel in Dubrovnik area - Dubrovnik Airport
- Ljubljana sightseeing
- Zagreb sightseeing
- Split sightseeing
- Dubrovnik sightseeing
- Kotor Sightseeing
- Postojna (cave with audio guide)
- Plitvice National Park
- Split (Diocletian’s Palace)
- Dubrovnik (Franciscan Monastery)
2. GST Extra on Total Billing
3. Visa on arrival
4. Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
5. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ New Year Eve /Christmas Eve/Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
6. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
7. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
8. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check In at Hotel.
9. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges,Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
10. Intercity surface transfers unless specified.
11. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
12. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours ( especially applicable for Indian Itineraries ) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
13. Anything not mentioned under inclusions.
14. ROE Fluctuation will be borne by the traveller.
15. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc
36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
Packing List of Slovenia and Croatia:-
Jacket | Longsleeve | Scarf | Belt | Backpack | Umbrella | Jeans | Rain Boots.
Top | Shorts | Bottle | Shoes | Socks | Backpack.
Jacket | Longsleeve | Leggings | Backpack | Shorts | Socks | Bottle.
Tunic | Reversible Swimsuit | Sunglasses | Hat / Tote | Sunscreen | Towel | Sandal.