240Kms & 6hrs drive from Delhi 2Nights stay Breakfast & Dinner Tea Coffee WI-FI Travel Insurance
Rishikesh, a most tranquil place in northern Uttarakhand, surrounded by hills and bisected by the wide and sluggish Ganges, is often claimed as the `Yoga Capital of the World. Back in the 1960s Rishikesh gained instant fame as the site where The Beatles came to stay with their guru, the Maharishi Mahesh Yogi. It is an excellent place to meditate and study yoga. Rishikesh is also a good starting Laxman Jhula point for treks to Himalayan pilgrimage centres such as Badrinath, Kedarnath , Gangotri, Thus, it has numerous temples and few sacred ghats which attract tourist throughout the year.
Day 1: Delhi to Rishikesh (240Kms/6Hrs Approx.) :
Afternoon arrival at Rishikesh upon arrival check in to the hotel and get some rest & later in evening you can visit visit the famous Lakshman Jhoola, believed to be at the same spot from where Lord Lakshman crossed the river with the help of a jute rope bridge, Parmarth Niketan to witness the remarkable Ganga aarti. Later back hotel Overnight stay at the hotel. (Meals: Dinner)
Day 02: Rishikesh
Morning after breakfast you have the option to visit Jumpin Heights, an amusement park famous for its bungee jump, canyon swing and Asia's longest flying fox. Alternatively, you can try white water rafting, a famous activity throughout Rishikesh. Later back hotel Overnight stay at the hotel. (Meals: Breakfast & Dinner)
Day 03: Rishikesh – Delhi (240kms/6Hrs Approx.) :
Early morning after breakfast checkout from the hotel & direct drive back to Delhi with sweet memories. (Meals: Breakfast)
Note : Above suggested Itinerary is just indicative & do not consider it as a final schedule. Date & Time of Tours can be changed by local agent/guide/Tour Operator.
1. Generally, Our India Packages & related services are valid for Indians & Foreigners both (*conditions apply).
2. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
3. All Travellers must have a valid Original ID proof in the form of passport with Valid Visa for Foreigners & Adhar/Any Govt ID for Indians at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard & alternate flight option will be made with availability.
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. Hill stations Bookings within India :
a. Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters .
b. A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. Any increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
11. Standard hotel check-in time for domestic and international hotels is from 1400 hours to 1600 hours and check-out time is 1000 hours to 1200 hours. Complimentary early check-in or late check-out will be subject to availability at the discretion of the hotel.
12. Late payment interest @24% per annum shall be charged on all outstanding bills after due date .
13.Booking Terms and Conditions mentioned in Skylink Booking Form immediately applies with effect from the day of acceptance received on the email or wats app weather it is duly signed or not before making the payment.
1. Welcome drink on arrival
2. 2 Nights stay on twin sharing as per selection
3. Meal Plan Half Board: Breakfast & Dinner
4. Tea/coffee makers in each room
5. Complimentary Wi-Fi In the room
6. Travel Insurance
7. GST Inclusive, No hidden charges
Hotel Ishan - A Riverside Retreat
1. Premium Ganga View Room: INR 1200 per person
Hotel Narayan Palace
1. Premium Room: INR 1100 per person
1. Premium Room: INR 1800 per person
The Ayali Prime Rishikesh
1. Mountain View: INR 1300 per person
Divine Resort & Spa
1. Executive Room River View: INR 1500 per person
*Add On Benefits:*
- Complimentary in-house morning and evening Ganga Aarti
- Ganga Snan (Holy Dip) can be arranged at the private ghat with life jackets and robes
- Complimentary use of our Open air Whirlpool tub
- Complimentary use of in-house FIREFOX BIKES with a biking trail map
- Complimentary use of in-house Gaming Zone
- Complimentary use of in-house Sky Entertainment Lounge & Fitness Equipments
- Complimentary 8 hours for location aware audio guided tours of 8 important spots of tourist interest in Rishikesh.
- Complimentary Netflix Fire TV Stick available on request at reception, to plug in and use. Guests need to have Netflix Login Id to access the same.
The rates shall not be valid for Festive period (X’Mas, New Year etc) and extended Long weekends as advised by the hotel management.
1. GST included.
2. Visa on arrival or Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities.
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ /Early Check in /Late Checkout/Mandatory Meals/Up gradations of rooms.
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees.
5. Insurance, Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In & Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check in.
7. Luggage truck, Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry, Extra Meals,all beverages etc.
8. Intercity surface transfers/ Airfare/Train Fare unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries): Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometres limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point (transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle).
11.Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12.Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- 36 days or more before departure: 80% of the package will be refunded.
- Cancellation stage: 21 -35 days before departure: 50% of the package will be refunded.
- Cancellation stage: 20 days or less before Departure: No Refund.
- Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy.No refund
will be there whatever the case may be.
Best Season in Rishikesh: Although Rishikesh enjoys favourable climate throughout the year.The best time to visit Rishikesh is from September to May.
*Note:* Below conditions to travel to Uttrakhand (Subject to change by the authority)
- All tourist & other travellers arriving in Uttrakhand, need to have 2Nights reservation in Hotel/Resort & register themselves on the Smart City Web portal http://smartcitydehradun.uk.gov.in.