1N Athens, 3N Santorini, 1N Athens
2NAthens,3NSantorini, Breakfast & 2 Indian Meal, Transfers & Sightseeing
Greece are places for the true romantic at heart. Athens-In the capital of Greece, a lot of romance can be uncovered among the marble ruins. Its also a city surrounded by nature, so if you know where to go the urban views are breathtaking. Santorini one of the most romantic destinations in Greece. The whitewashed homes and churches crown and tumble down its rocky cliffs, all with a view of the sunken caldera that is just stunning. Theres no place in the world like Santorini and the sunsets are incredible.
Tentative Tour Plan:-
Day 1 Arrival in ATHENS
Arrive at Athens Airport. Meet & greet by driver & get transferred for Hotel for Check in. Rest at Hotel.
Visit Syntagma Square with changing of guards .If you start at the top of Syntagma Square and walk down the steps and past the fountain, at the bottom of the square is the beginning of Ermou Street, a paradise for those who live to shop. Visit to Fokas The Hondas centre .Back to Hotel. Overnight at Hotel.
Indian Dinner at Indian restaurant.
Day 2 ACROPOLIS & ATHENS – SANTORINI
Breakfast at Hotel. 20 minutes’ Walk to ACROPOLIS. Approx 2 Hrs Visit. Check Out from the Hotel. Pick up from Hotel & drop to Athens Airport/Port for Santorini.
Arrival at Thira Port, meet by driver & get transferred to Hotel. Transfer from Airport/Port to Hotel. Relax & day at leisure. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 3 SANTORINI- FULL DAY BUS ISLAND TOUR
Breakfast at Hotel. Check out from hotel & proceed to the meeting point to board the coach.
Including: transfers from/to the meeting points, wine tasting and guided tour inside the pre-historic town.
Visiting: The excavations of Akrotiri with professional English speaking. (Entrance fees 12.00 Euro per person not included)
Perivolos beach, free time for lunch(Lunch is not included in cost) Megalochori, 30min stop to explore the village. Prophet Ilias Monastery, 20min stop for photos.Pyrgos village (drive through only)Winery, including the entrance and the tasting of 3 local wines and to visit the wine museum, where you will have the opportunity to learn about the history of wine through the centuries. Oia village, You will have the chance to enjoy the amazing view of Santorini, the beautiful Caldera view, the different Volcanic islands and the famous sunset of Oia. Later back to hotel. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 4 SANTORINI - SANTORINI PRIVATE PHOTOGRAPHY TOUR OPTIONS
After Breakfast. Day your own or take any optional tour. Overnight at Hotel.
a) Mini photo session
We meet up in location of your choice for a 30 minutes’ short story.
The price is 159 € including 20 professional edited photographs ( ROE applies as on the date of payment ) : Approx. INR 13,040/-
b) Casual photo session
We meet up in location of your choice and start photo shooting.
The price is 220 € per hour including 40 professional edited photographs per hour in the beautiful settings of Santorini. ( ROE applies as on the date of payment ) : Approx. INR 18,100/-
c) Private Santorini Photography Tour
The price is 409 $ for 3 hours = ( ROE applies as on the date of payment )Approx. INR29600
Take a private photography tour and capture wonderful memories of your trip to Santorini. Visit some of the island’s most iconic spots, such as the Blue Domes, and pose for photos with your friends, family, or partner. The tour can commence at your chosen time—earlier is better to avoid large crowds—and leave with a DVD filled with over 300 photos to memorialize your trip. Hire a personal photographer to capture memories of your vacation Pose for photos in iconic landmarks around the island with friends or family Leave with a DVD of 350 photos from your shoot to enjoy for many years Enjoy a personalized experience with your own photographer and transport.
Day 5 SANTORINI – ATHENS
Breakfast at Hotel. Pick up from Hotel & transfer to Santorini Airport/Port to Athens.
On arrival at Athens. Pick up from Airport/Port transfer to Athens hotel. Check in into the Hotel. Indian Lunch at Indian restaurant. Back to Hotel. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 6 DEPARTURE FROM ATHENS
Breakfast at Hotel. Check out from the Hotel. Pick up from Hotel lobby & transfer to Athens Airport. Back to Home.
Note : Above Itinerary is just indicative & do not consider it as a final schedule. Date & Time of Tours can be changed by local agent/guide/Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travelers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard &alternate flight option will be made with availability .
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. Hill stations Bookings within India :
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters .
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
11. Check in / Check out. Most hotels worldwide observe 1400-1600 Hrs. as Check-in time & 1000-1200 Hrs. as Check out time. If the Tourist/Group arrival is before or departure is after the normal check-in or check-out time, the Company is not responsible for additional charges levied by the hotel or travel component supplier and such charges are to be settled by the Tourist/Group directly with the hotel or travel components supplier.
1. Transfer from Athens Airport to Hotel PVT
2. 1 Night stay in Athens with Breakfast
3. Transfer from Hotel to Athens Airport/Port PVT
4. Transfer from Santorini Airport/Port to Hotel SIC
5. 3 Nights stay in Santorini with Breakfast
6. Full Day Island tour with wine tasting
7. Transfer from Santorini Hotel to Airport/Port SIC
8. Transfer from Athens Airport/Port to Hotel PVT
9. 1 Night stay in Athens with Breakfast
10. Entrance ticket for Acropolis
A) Winter season hours (1 November - 31 March)
Monday - Thursday 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. (last admission: 4:30 p.m.)
Friday 9:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m. (last admission: 9:30 p.m.)
Saturday - Sunday 9:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m. (last admission: 7:30 p.m.)
B) Summer season hours (1 April - 31 October)
Monday 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. (last admission: 3:30 p.m.)
Tuesday - Sunday 8:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m. (last admission: 7:30 p.m.)
Friday 8:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m. (last admission: 9:30 p.m.)
11. Transfer from Athens Hotel to Airport PVT
12. 1 X Indian Pre-Set Veg/Non Veg Dinner at Restaurant(1km from Sytagma Square)
13. 1x Indian Pre-Set Veg Lunch at Restaurant (walking distance from Acropolis)
Add on Combo:-
* Ferry Ticket Athens - Santorini - Athens (Economy Class) INR 7900 per person ( Rates are subject to availability & weather conditions)
Optional Tour Athens:-
1. Cape Sounion (Half day afternoon tour) with ticket & transfer INR 3900 per person
2. A Night out in Athens (Night Tour with dinner in local tavern with live folklore show) INR 5100 per person
3. Athens Sightseeing with Acropolis and the New Museum with ticket & transfer INR 5900 per person
4. Full day Delphi with lunch, ticket & transfer INR 7000 per person
5. Full day Argolis with lunch, ticket & transfer INR 8000 per person
Optional Tour Santorini :-
1. Oia Sunset – Bus tour INR 1900 per person
2. Volcano - Hot Spring Boat Tour INR 2300 per person
3. Full Volcano, Hot Springs, Thirassia, Sunset In Oia, Guided Tour With Bus Transfer – Boat Tour INR 4000 per person (Exclude Volcano Entrance ticket & Cable Car)
4. Full Volcano, Hot Springs, Sunset & Dinner on Board Guided Tour With Bus Transfer – Boat Tour INR 6900 per person (Exclude Volcano Entrance ticket & Cable Car)
1. GST Extra on Total Billing
2. Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees/ Guide Charges / Optional Cost
5. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check In at Hotel.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges,Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours ( especially applicable for Indian Itineraries ) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the
starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12. Visa Charges
- 36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
-Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
Best things to do in Greece:
Tour the Acropolis, Climb Mount Olympus, Uncover Lake Plastira, Admire the architecture in Santorini, Visit the Delphi, Discover the Acropolis Museum, Admire Hephaestus Temple etc