4N stay, B'fast, Kintamani, Tanjung Benoa, Uluwatu, Tanahlot, 3D Bali
Bali is a favorite destination for many people around the world and its easy to see why! From its list of unending idyllic beaches, captivating spiritual energy, terraced rice fields and exotic sunsets. There is so much to see and experience on this magnificent island paradise!Going to Bali feels like going on a never-ending adventure there is an activity to suit every soul! Experience surfing, yoga, meditation, trekking, delicious food or amazing nightlife. Certain areas of Bali have been influenced by tourism, with hubs of cute cafes, hip bars, and vegan restaurants.
To make it even more useful we added some basic information you will also find handy before and during your trip. We have split the information into categories so you can find the information you need quickly and easily. These tips are often quite basic and easy to follow, but when added together they can make a huge difference to your first experience of Bali.
1) VISA: Nationals of 169 countries can visit Bali visa-free (for 30 days), while Visa on Arrival applies for others at USD 35 (extendable once).
2)CURRENCY: USD 1 = IDR 14,000
3)TEMPLES: Must-wear on temple visits: sarong (usually with sash around your waist). Temples are generally free to visit. However, most keepers will show visitors to a 'donation box', or rent sarongs at the entrance for around IDR 10,000 (don't worry if you didn't bring one).
Tentative Tour Plan:-
Day 1: ARRIVE BALI (INDONESIA) – Welcome to one of the most beautiful places in the world-Bali! On arriving at Denpasar Bali Airport, the local tour co-ordinator will meet and assist you for your transfer to the hotel. On arriving at the hotel, check-in and relax in your room. The day is free to relax, refresh and get acquainted to the area at your own pace. Stay overnight at hotel in Bali. Meals: No Meals
Day 2: BALI (INDONESIA) - Full Day Tour with Benoa water sports including 1 x round of Banana boat, Parasailing, and Jet skii + Uluwatu sunset temple Tour followed by Kecak Dance on private transfers. Meals: Breakfast
Note :Bali Water Sports activities is not suitable for pregnant women, people with heart problem, people is respiratory problem, currently has a sinus problem, recently has ear infection, has claustrophobia problem.
Day 3: BALI (INDONESIA) – Full day Ulundanu Temple of Bedugul tour Followed by Tanah lot temple tour on private basis.Meals: Breakfast
Day 4: BALI (INDONESIA) –FD Celuk - Mas - Kintamani - Puri Ubud - Ubud Market for Shopping OR White Water Rafting with Local Lunch-
Breakfast at Hotel, Pick up at 10:00 Hrs from the Hotel Lobby for Full Day of Ubud Kintamani Tour, visiting places of interest in Celuk (Pronounced as CHELUK) for Gold & Silver Smith then to Mas Village for woodcarving, Thereafter you will be taken to Ubud, to visit the Puri Ubud; a beautiful palace with artistically traditional building containing high esthetics value, followed by Ubud Market tour for Shopping.
Day 5: BALI (INDONESIA) DEPARTURE –Return Home with Wonderful Memories Enjoy a lazed up morning in your cozy bed followed by an extensive breakfast, check out from the hotel and see if you have time left to enjoy some more last time sightseeing in the nearby areas. Catch your transfer from hotel lobby to get to the airport for your return flight to onward destination. On your return, we would like to receive your feedback about the trip. Departure. Meals: Breakfast
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date &Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed , ticketed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking. Any incorrect names is not our liability. All Travellers must carry valid id proof.
3. Destination(s) / Hotels have been selected by the consent and discussion with the client. SKYLINK role is to suggest hotel / services according to the budget and the requirement. Skylink is not liable for any dislikes and interest once confirmed/paid/checked in /Utilized. Client has full option to check hotel names and its facility through internet or any possible sources over which Skylink has no objection.
4. Exactness & Hotel Ratings cannot be guaranteed of any service that may be provided to you. For instance, photographs of the interiors of the hotel rooms posted on our website or sent/shown which have been sourced from hotel. The visual of any sight/tour/rooms selected by you /us as Skylink or our service provider cannot be guaranteed.
5. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which our Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
6. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard & alternate flight option will be made with availability.
7. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or Minimum documentation amount (INR 5900) for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
8. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
9. Hill stations Bookings: Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning or heaters due to weather conditions of the location.A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. Late payment interest @24% per annum shall be charged on all outstanding bills after due date.
11. Booking Form Terms & conditions immediately applies with effect from the day of acceptance received on the email or wats app weather it is duly signed or not before making the payment.
12. AMENDMENT : Once the booking is confirmed, in case of any subsequent amendments prior to travel or during travel will incur a fee as per change.
13. Once any reservation is processed , the processing charges ,any taxes , forex conversion, Bank / merchant fees , Document Charges & Cancellation charges will be non-refundable whatever the case may be .
The airfares the company has contracted with various airlines are non-refundable. The company shall in no circumstances whatsoever be liable to the client or any person travelling with him/her for the following reasons:
1. Failure on the part of airline to accommodate passenger despite having confirmed tickets.
2. Change of flight timing or change of route with or without intimation.
3. If in the event that the flight is over booked or cancelled for whatever reason and the client is not allowed/able to board the flight , the client shall not hold the company responsible for the same and no claim whatsoever can be made by client. All incidental expenses arising out of such situation will be payable by client.
4. Low cost airline do not provide seat allocation & meals ..It is chargeable & payable extra .
5. Airport taxes / airline development fees as applicable to be paid over & above tour cost should there be a rise post the printing of the brochure/quotation.
6. Refund cannot be guaranteed till it is not recovered or acknowledged by us (SKYLINK ) & we cannot be liable to pay on our service provider's behalf unless amount has been credited to Skylink Pvt Ltd by the Airlines or airlines ticket supplier.
7. Above is only a quote and can't be treated as booking unless confirmed & paid by customer - In case of non-availability of given flight, similar options will be provided.
8. Rates are subject to change without any notice. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
9. Few Promotional & all fixed departure fares are 100% non-refundable /non amendable & non-transferable even in case of refusal of visa and immigration or any unseen/ unavoidable circumstances.
10. Baggage Allowance :varies from airlines to airlines. Generally, 1 suitcase not exceeding 20-23 kg of weight & 62 inch of linear dimension is allowed as check in baggage. Economy class -1Bag not more than 7 kg & 42 inch of linear dimension is allowed as Handbag/Cabin Bag .Pls reconfirm with your airlines before travelling as it is subject to vary with different airlines.
1. Refundable deals are valid for some specific time or unless Time limit given or specified. Factors involved in hike may be currency or other factors over which Skylink Travel has no control.
2. All hotels are suggested on the basis of the feedback taken from our customers or suggested as per your requirement & budget. Still we request that before finalizing the tour & hotels , kindly go through the website of the hotels and read the reviews ( regarding factors/amenities like room size, microwave, parking, location, Room view & Allocation , tea/coffee maker, heater etc)
3. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
4. Booking & reservation fees /discount will be non- refundable whatever the case may be if cancelling refundable bookings.
5. Mandatory Fees, Deposit and Taxes -City tax and Resort fee are to be paid directly at hotel if applicable. You’ll be asked to pay the charges at the property.
6. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
7. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
8. Standard hotel check-in time for domestic and international hotels is from 1400 hours to 1600 hours and check-out time is 1000 hours to 1200 hours. Complimentary early check-in or late check-out will be subject to availability at the discretion of the hotel.
9. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
How can you book your Holidays with US?
1. Booking form for Domestic & International Holidays| Visa Facilitation Guidelines attached with the quotes.
2. Once a minimum advance payment/fees/part of tour cost to reserve the package is received, company will send you booking status.
3. By Reserving This Package, Client/Travel Partner agrees to have understood and accepted all terms and conditions on behalf of the person/s named above, i / we have read, understand and accepted the terms & conditions, how to book rules, & forwards ?full and final amount ?Minimum Non-refundable interest-free Advance Booking Amount & Reservation Fee ? Minimum Documentation Amount & Visa Fees
4. You can send us a scanned copy of the FILLED & SIGNED BOOKING FORM from your registered email to your sales advisor email id from where the quotation is sent or Wats APP –to Sales Team +919810006174/+9810008288
5. In case , you do not fill the form at this stage & however you send us advance/part /full payment for an above quotation with Valid ID proofs /Passports , we will certainly & immediately process the booking thereafter & treat the acceptance from your end. Booking form has to be signed by you before the delivery of Vouchers /Valid Travel documents before travelling.
6. All services provided and assured by the Company are subject to full realization of payment prior to departure. If the payment to the Company is made by cheque, the Package/ tour component will be delivered only after realization of cheque/full payment.
FOR INTERNATIONAL HOLIDAYS -KYC MANDATORY: PASSPORT BIO & LAST PAGE WITH ADHAR CARD & PAN CARD FOR ALL TRAVELLING PASSNGERS ALONG WITH THE BOOKING FORM ALONG WITH BILLING DETAILS.
PLEASE NOTE: IF ABOVE DOCUMENTS ARE NOT RECEIVED SKYLINK CANNOT MAKE REMITTANCE FOR YOUR BOOKINGS AND WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF CLIENTS FACE ISSUES UPON CHECK-IN & CHECK-OUT.
1. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in INR/US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
2. Package cost includes(Ground Handling charges) dollar segment, which will be taken out of your LRS(Liberalised Remittance Scheme)
METHOD OF PAYMENT: All payments should be in done in favor of “SKYLINK TRAVEL PVT LTD.” Please don't deposit cash in our account.
1) Payments may be made by visiting our office
For your convenience, we also have several Indian Rupee bank accounts. Please ensure that the cheques are timely delivered to our office for encashment since no documents would be delivered till the cheque is en- cashed. The payment for entire package has to be settled before the dateline. Please note that Cheque Bouncing Charges will be Rs.600/- OR AS PER ACTUALS
1.BANK NAME: ICICI BANK LTD | BRANCH:CONNAUGHT PLACE, NEW DELHI-110001 | ACCOUNT NUMBER : 000705028555 | IFSC Code: ICIC0000007
2. BANK NAME:KOTAK MAHINDRA BANK LTD. |BRANCH :G 39 CONNAUGHT CIRCUS NEW DELHI-110001| ACCOUNT NUMBER 2011221016 | IFSC Code : KKBK0000214
3. BANK NAME:BANK OF BARODA| BRANCH :NARAINA ,NEW DELHI-110028 |ACCOUNT NUMBER :07920200000888 |IFSC Code BARB0INDNAR
2) Online Payment by clicking on link : If payment is done through credit card/debit card additional bank charges of 2.75% & 3.5% for Amex Cards will be charged.For Foreign Nationals: If International Credit Card from abroad then 3.75% will be applicable on the total amount payable https://www.payumoney.com/paybypayumoney/#/A0201654F9E45D5179E5F86677DB1D69
3) Kindly send us the receipt of payment deposit through email or watsapp.
1.4 Nights Bali accommodation as per selection with Daily Breakfast
2. Arrival Departure transfers on Private Basis with English Speaking Guide
3.Full Day Tour with Benoa water sports including 1 x round of Banana boat, Parasailing, and Jet skii + Uluwatu sunset temple Tour on private transfers
4.Full day Ulundanu Temple of Bedugul tour Followed by Tanah lot temple tour on private basis
5.Full Day Celuk Village- Mas- Kintamani Volcano Tour + Ubud Market Tour for Shopping on PVT Basis
1. GST Inclusive & TCS 5% as applicable . TCS Amount collected shall reflect in Form 26AS of the person of which PAN is provided which can be claimed while filling their Income tax return. Without submission of PAN card 10% of TCS will be
2. Visa on arrival or Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ /Early Check in /Late Check Out/ Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
5. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In & Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check in.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers/ Airfare/Train Fare unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing or itinerary selection.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries) :Any extra kms/Extra
Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometres
limit/ Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of
the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political
- 36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
-Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
Latest Travel Regulations to Enter Bali as of 30 May 2022
You may send an Enquiry to our Customer Service or change the date to proceed.