3N Bangkok, 3N Phuket
3N Phuket,3N Bangkok Arrv RTPCR Dinner Cruise Safari World with Lunch Phuket Coral Island City Tour
Explore the amazing destinations of Phuket and Bangkok on your family, honeymoon or leisure 6 night 7 day tour package. Both these places are two of the top-rated destinations. While Bangkok is more of the city and ever-bustling culinary and sightseeing delights, Phuket is more about its beaches and a plethora of scenic landscapes and vistas. In this package you explore Phuket Coral Islands tours, Phuket City Tour, Dinner Cruise, Bangkok Temple & City tour Safari World with Marine Park etc.
Phuket Overview: Phuket is a versatile beach destination – it offers something for everyone. Phuket has the best shopping facilities of any of Thailand’s best resorts, great restaurants for both Thai and international cuisine, and a wide range of sights and activities to keep you entertained. You can dive, sail, fish, do zip-lining, enjoy water parks, visit temples and explore Phuket’s atmospheric old town.
Bangkok Overview:Bangkok attracts millions of visitors every year and is known for its bustling markets, peaceful temples, and diverse cuisine.
Tentative Tour Plan:
Day 1 | Arrive Bangkok
On Arrival at Phuket Airport meet & greet with our representative & transfer to Bangkok Hotel. Day free on your own in hotel until RTPCR Negative Reports are received. Overnight at Hotel. (Meals: No Meals)
Day 2 | Bangkok - Tour Safari World + Marine Park + Lunch
After breakfast you have option to Visit Safari World Marine Park with Lunch (at extra cost)
Today you will visit Safari World is greatest open zoo in Bangkok and leisure park that offers a great variety of entertainment. There is consists of two parks named Marine Park and Safari Park. Safari Park is about 8 kilometers long. A drive through the park takes about 45 minutes. The ultimate safari experience features hundreds of animals from all over the world. There are a lot of wild animals, including tigers and lions. There are daily tiger and lion feeding shows. Marine Park is The Marine Park houses a vast spectrum of animals of land, sea and air. The attractions are Jungle Cruise river ride, a water flume ride through the jungles of Africa and Asia, 7 exciting shows daily, spectacular Spy War action stunts, water skiing, dolphins, Hollywood cowboy stunts, birds, orang-utan boxing, and sea lions, hundreds of exhibits featuring white tigers, fantasy carp garden, tapir kingdom, crocodile garden and many more. Overnight in Bangkok. (Meals: Breakfast & Lunch)
Day 3 | Bangkok - Temple and City Tour + Dinner Cruise
After Breakfast, You can enjoy your temple and city tour Temple Tour. The Temple of the Golden Buddha - the statue of Buddha is made from solid gold weighting 5.5 tons. It is a fine example of Sukhothai art and was discovered by chance from a layer of stucco during construction of the temple. Passing through Chinatown. Wat Po, the temple of the Reclining Buddha - the largest and oldest in Bangkok. Wat Benchamabopit -the marble temple. This magnificent monastery was built with white Italian marble from Carara city in Italy.
Later in evening pickup from hotel & proceed for Dinner Cruise. Overnight at Hotel. Meals: Breakfast & Dinner
Day 4 | Bangkok - Phuket
After Breakfast. Transfer to Bangkok Airport to board flight for Phuket. Arrive & get transferred to Phuket hotel. Overnight at Hotel. Meals: Breakfast
Day 5 | Phuket - Coral Island Tour with Lunch
After Breakfast. Today we take you to Coral Island Tour with Lunch.
One of the most well-known destinations from the southern end of Phuket Island, 30 minutes away from Chalong Pier-an island well known to Thai and foreign visitors for its tranquil surroundings, beautiful beaches, glass-clear waters and extensive coral. Coral Island caters to both island adventurers and those looking to relax. Take a glass-bottom boat ride to marvel at colorful fish, sea urchins, parrotfish, and sea sponges in the underwater world; kick things up a notch with a banana boat ride or parasailing experience; or simply sink your toes into the sand, enjoy a snacks serve with fruits and work on getting the perfect sun tan. Overnight at Hotel. Meals: Breakfast & Lunch
Day 6 | Phuket - City Tour
After Breakfast, Explore Phuket’s natural beauty and culture on this guided excursion. After a convenient hotel pickup, visit top attractions like the massive Big Buddha statue and sacred Wat Chalong temple. Visit a cashew nut factory, stop for photos at Windmill Viewpoint, check out picturesque beaches—and learn all about Phuket from an informative local guide as you go. Overnight at Hotel. Meals: Breakfast
Day 7 | Phuket Airport Departure
Breakfast and Pvt transfer to Phuket Airport as per your flight schedule. (Meals: Breakfast).
Note : Above Itinerary is just indicative & do not consider it as a final schedule. Date & Time of Tours can be changed by local agent/guide/Tour Operator.
1.Our International Readymade Packages are valid for Only Indian Nationals unless specified or customized for other nationalities.
2.Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
3. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
4. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which our Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
5. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard & alternate flight option will be made with availability.
6. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the room with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below11yrs) are travelling together.
9. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in INR/US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
10. Standard hotel check-in time for domestic and international hotels is from 1400 hours to 1600 hours and check-out time is 1000 hours to 1200 hours. Complimentary early check-in or late check-out will be subject to availability at the discretion of the hotel.
11. Late payment interest @24% per annum shall be charged on all outstanding bills after due date.
12. Booking Terms and Conditions mentioned in Skylink Booking Form immediately applies with effect from the day of acceptance received on the email or wats app weather it is duly signed or not before making the payment.
1. 3Nights stay in Bangkok hotel as per selection + 01 Arrival RTPCR
2. 3Nights stay in Phuket hotel as per selection
3. Daily Breakfast in hotel
4. Bangkok Airport to Hotel to Airport on PVT Basis
5. Phuket Airport to Hotel to Airport on PVT Basis
5. Bangkok city tour on PVT
6. Dinner cruise on PVT
7. Safari world & Marine Park with lunch on PVT
8. Phuket coral island with lunch by SIC
9. Phuket city tour on PVT
10. Travel Insurance min 15Days (0-40years)
11. GST Inclusive
**Add on extra: per adult/child
1. Electronic Visa On Arrival (to avoid long queues): INR 2800 per adult/child (1 Passport Photo required)
2. Thai Tourist Visa Offer (valid from 1 May'19 till further notice/sub to change) INR 3900 per adult/child (1 Passport Photo required)
1. GST Inclusive
2. Visa on arrival or Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ /Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Gala Dinner/ Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
5. Insurance, Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check-In & Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check in.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers/ Airfare/Train Fare unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
13. TCS 5% Additional on Total Package Value ( you can claim while filling ITR)
-36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
-Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
-Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
- Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
*Note:*Below conditions to travel to Thailand (Subject to change by the authority)*
- The Regulations on entering Thailand, please register for Thailand Pass online at https://tp.consular.go.th/ to get Thailand Pass QR Code to present to Airlines and Thai Border Control Officials with documents requires;
1. Passenger passport
2. Covid-19 vaccination certificate (Fully vaccinated)
3. Medical Insurance with minimum coverage of USD 50,000
4. RT-PCR Test 72 hours before travelling
5. Hotel reservation confirmation (Letter will be issued, once received full prepayment)
6. Travel Visa entry Thailand, if necessary
8. For Phuket sandbox the client book the slot for the covid test on their own under the Thailand sandbox program https://tp.consular.go.th/ & www.thailandpsas.com
- When returning back to India, within 24 hours prior to check in have to fill the Air Suvidha Self Declaration Form To be Mandatorily for all Passengers to India https://www.newdelhiairport.in/airsuvidha/apho-registration